Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:42 AM

Pre-wedding Photos Of Neat & Jessica - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-wedding Photos Of Neat & Jessica (42909 Views)

Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female Soldier And Her Civilian Man / I Need Help From Sucking Of Neat Fresh Pussy / Habits Of Neat People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Neat & Jessica by adedehinbo(m): 2:36pm On Dec 01, 2016
hmmm obirin ti aba fe ni ile ijo iran ni o wo lo gbeyin
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Neat & Jessica by Ebuka478(m): 2:37pm On Dec 01, 2016
I go love ohhhh!
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Neat & Jessica by ybalogs(m): 2:37pm On Dec 01, 2016
Persistence pays.Go after what you believe in and it's sure gonna be yours.Congrats. May God bless your home.
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Neat & Jessica by don4real18(m): 2:39pm On Dec 01, 2016
you were waiting behind the scenes while another guy was kpanshing her... Congratulations

4 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Neat & Jessica by elegantslayer(f): 2:41pm On Dec 01, 2016
Beautiful couple, they started sweet, they started dating last year and they are getting married dis year,dis is so sweet. I love relationships Lyk dis,short and meaningful
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Neat & Jessica by phemocheee(m): 2:46pm On Dec 01, 2016
O boy, this guy get mind. Negative thoughts about her being and doing stuff with another guy will not even allow me to wait that long talkless of marrying her.

Congrats to the couple, they actually look good together.

4 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Neat & Jessica by goshen26: 2:46pm On Dec 01, 2016
The babe too is lucky to have such a handsome jhur kiss
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Neat & Jessica by Nobody: 2:48pm On Dec 01, 2016
Igbos ! cute igbo children loading kiss

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Neat & Jessica by Bluntdrey(m): 2:48pm On Dec 01, 2016
Good for them
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Neat & Jessica by kinibigdeal(m): 2:50pm On Dec 01, 2016
Am the love in Lagos
Mikylopez:
awwwn so cute.d guy really has patience 4 year's? he tried though ..... *in banky's voice* looking for love in Lagos
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Neat & Jessica by lordabili(m): 2:51pm On Dec 01, 2016
Nma27:
Its not a coMpetition
And if you read my post well, you will notice I didn't say it's a competition.
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Neat & Jessica by quam9997(m): 2:53pm On Dec 01, 2016
I have an opportunity I would like to share with a new online business that u need only #400 to start and get four pole to register under then u start receiving alert as each of them bring four nd four brings four and so on till till your bank account gets fat with 7digits cool wink.....
This is not scam this not a stupid business angry
It is a genuine business,it real and t paying

Contact me for more details about and how to register,how to go about every bit of it .I wld gladly be your guide
Bbme:D1B08666
Whatsapp :08100609864
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Neat & Jessica by dman4mdmoon(m): 2:55pm On Dec 01, 2016
Wait o! Na by force to comment on NL? If dem no gree allow u comment on NL, read other people's comments and go somewhere else to comment. Lobatan!

deebrain:
Cool.

Open letter to Nairaland moderators.

You go about looking for trouble and when someone faces you, marching you word for word, like yours truly did, you ban. Yeah... cos you can.

If you people put that there should be decency on the threads, why should you moderators be indecent?

For your safety, I will be matured enough to hide the name of the moderator (but now I watch you on 3D), but go ahead. Continue manifesting. One day, your own go be.

There is God.
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Neat & Jessica by Johnny1114(m): 2:55pm On Dec 01, 2016
Sincerely I cannot differentiate d angel amongst them.... Chaiiiii.... The guy fine

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Neat & Jessica by greymiles: 2:56pm On Dec 01, 2016
end time wooing wink
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Neat & Jessica by LCASHMAN(m): 2:56pm On Dec 01, 2016
THE WAY GUYS THROW WORDS AROUND. TALK ABOUT DROP DEAD GORGEOUS. STOP IT. SHE'S JUST AIIGHT .
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Neat & Jessica by Blessedward: 2:57pm On Dec 01, 2016
phemocheee:
O boy, this guy get mind. Negative thoughts about her being and doing stuff with another guy will not even allow me to wait that long talkless of marrying her.

Congrats to the couple, they actually look good together.
confirm!!!
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Neat & Jessica by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 2:59pm On Dec 01, 2016
The last pic though the makeup for the guy face don wash
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Neat & Jessica by Chukazu: 2:59pm On Dec 01, 2016
deebrain:
Cool.

You go about looking for trouble and when someone faces you, marching you word for word, like yours truly did, you ban. Yeah... cos you can.

If you people put that there should be decency on the threads, why should you moderators be indecent?

For your safety, I will be matured enough to hide the name of the moderator (but now I watch you on 3D), but go ahead. Continue manifesting. One day, your own go be.

There is God.

take heart!
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Neat & Jessica by DESTINY41(m): 2:59pm On Dec 01, 2016
GOD BLESS NO LESS. [size=8pt][/size]
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Neat & Jessica by Alezy(m): 2:59pm On Dec 01, 2016
Mikylopez:
awwwn so cute.d guy really has patience 4 year's? he tried though ..... *in banky's voice* looking for love in Lagos
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Neat & Jessica by baba4thegehs: 3:00pm On Dec 01, 2016
The Guy is Cute jare, so it probably wont difficult for him to get an Average babe... undecided
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Neat & Jessica by Nobody: 3:00pm On Dec 01, 2016
lordabili:
And if you read my post well, you will notice I didn't say it's a competition.
Na you sabi. Like we care if ur gf is is prettier
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Neat & Jessica by Alezy(m): 3:00pm On Dec 01, 2016
Mikylopez:
ur beautiful
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Neat & Jessica by fireforfire: 3:02pm On Dec 01, 2016
deebrain:
Cool.

There is God.

Dnt mind all dose coward ban ban pple.
Dats how one of dem banned his mother (not me) because i opposed a comment dat was made
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Neat & Jessica by Nobody: 3:04pm On Dec 01, 2016
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Neat & Jessica by Acidosis(m): 3:04pm On Dec 01, 2016
Why am I worried about this guy's marriage?

The storyline sha... lacks any iota of true love.

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Neat & Jessica by flowe247(f): 3:21pm On Dec 01, 2016
Viktor1983:
More
lovely shotz
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Neat & Jessica by holyfather(m): 3:22pm On Dec 01, 2016
Well, congratulations is in order.
But, the guy is even prettier, he just didn't know it.
When will guys stop dying for girls

2 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Neat & Jessica by austinbrown: 3:23pm On Dec 01, 2016
If babe fit tell this kind fine boy no na ehm be say me I no get hope be that

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Neat & Jessica by blackboy2star(m): 3:24pm On Dec 01, 2016
ExpressWifi toh sure... 'Data Mode'
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Neat & Jessica by Viktor1983(m): 3:37pm On Dec 01, 2016
xangerar:
Al Jazeera, hope you have their permission to share?

CNN amebo, I am family ..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Medical Student / "I Am A Virgin, I Am Keeping Myself For My Future Wife" - Nigerian Man (Photos) / Body Transformation Of A Female Fitness Trainer In 5 Months (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.