Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:30 AM

Blind Camera Comparism - Which Is Better? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Blind Camera Comparism - Which Is Better? (1498 Views)

Iphone 11 And Galaxy Note 10 Plus Bezel Comparism / TECNO Camon X Pro Vs Iphone X - Blind Camera Test. / Using Lucky Patcher; A Comparism With Our Lives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blind Camera Comparism - Which Is Better? by PhonePlanet(m): 11:56am On Dec 01, 2016
i took two pictures of the same building.

one is with samsung phone with 8mp
the other is a lumia phone with 6.7mp

i would label the pictures "PHONE A" and "PHONE B"

all you have to do is look at both pictures and tell me which you prefer by typing "PHONE A" or "PHONE B"

at the end of the day i would reveal which phone is phone A and which phone is Phone B

remember to ser image quality on your broswe to the highest
Re: Blind Camera Comparism - Which Is Better? by PhonePlanet(m): 11:57am On Dec 01, 2016
PHONE A

1 Like

Re: Blind Camera Comparism - Which Is Better? by PhonePlanet(m): 11:58am On Dec 01, 2016
PHONE B

Re: Blind Camera Comparism - Which Is Better? by integrity85(m): 1:12pm On Dec 01, 2016
Phone B
Re: Blind Camera Comparism - Which Is Better? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Dec 01, 2016
Clearly PHONE A. Too many noise from phone B, picture from phone A looks more natural. Just look at the grass.

1 Like

Re: Blind Camera Comparism - Which Is Better? by reciprokal: 3:27pm On Dec 01, 2016
I will take phone A
Re: Blind Camera Comparism - Which Is Better? by daamazing(m): 6:10pm On Dec 01, 2016
I can bet my niash, phone B is Samsung, Samsung cameras and enhancers, they add more temperature to their cameras, OP prove me wrong,
I can spot Samsung cameras with my nose sef. lol

2 Likes

Re: Blind Camera Comparism - Which Is Better? by Dam5reey(m): 6:17pm On Dec 01, 2016
My thought sometimes ago.. However the Phone used shouldnt have been mention.. Just the MP is enough.

Resolutions says it all...
A has 6.7MP which is Nokia
while B has 8MP that is Samsung.

Abeg make people click on Like to Vote... A for me
Re: Blind Camera Comparism - Which Is Better? by seyema(m): 7:04pm On Dec 01, 2016
daamazing:
I can bet my niash, phone B is Samsung, Samsung cameras and enhancers, they add more temperature to their cameras, OP prove me wrong,
Witch
Re: Blind Camera Comparism - Which Is Better? by PhonePlanet(m): 7:10pm On Dec 01, 2016
lalasticlala fp please
Re: Blind Camera Comparism - Which Is Better? by daamazing(m): 8:23pm On Dec 01, 2016
PhonePlanet:
lalasticlala fp please
see forget fp, except you add snake, meanwhile first phone is Lumia, B is Samsung. for all those saying Lumia is better know these, most movie you watch(talking of those who watch 720p movies and 1080p movies) the cameras used to shoot them have almost same tuning like that of Samsung camera brightness, if someone shoots a movie and the quality is like that of Lumia(natural and cool quality) nobody go dey watch nollywood niyen.

1 Like

Re: Blind Camera Comparism - Which Is Better? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Dec 01, 2016
daamazing:
see forget fp, except you add snake, meanwhile first phone is Lumia, B is Samsung. for all those saying Lumia is better know these, most movie you watch(talking of those who watch 720p movies and 1080p movies) the cameras used to shoot them have almost same tuning like that of Samsung camera brightness, if someone shoots a movie and the quality is like that of Lumia(natural and cool quality) nobody go dey watch nollywood niyen.

U ar forgetting movies and real images are 2 different things. U cant use an ordinary camera to shoot a movie, movies need effects and special tuning to match the scenerios. And don't u ever compare cameras used for movies with samsung phones, how can u compare a $10,000 profesional camera with a $500 martphone camera?

1 Like

Re: Blind Camera Comparism - Which Is Better? by daamazing(m): 8:48pm On Dec 01, 2016
greenhulk:

U ar forgetting movies and real images are 2 different things. U cant use an ordinary camera to shoot a movie, movies need effects and special tuning to match the scenerios. And don't u ever compare cameras used for movies with samsung phones, how can u compare a $10,000 profesional camera with a $500 martphone camera?
bro am talking of the scenes, that Lumia pic, it has nice quality but it's lacking something(vibe) am not saying use a phone to shoot a movie, am saying if a movie has the same effect around like for example the colour, the movie wouldn't be so premium.
Re: Blind Camera Comparism - Which Is Better? by Lordaweezy: 9:15pm On Dec 01, 2016
A obviously ; B is over saturated
Re: Blind Camera Comparism - Which Is Better? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Dec 01, 2016
Phone A
Re: Blind Camera Comparism - Which Is Better? by PhonePlanet(m): 9:29pm On Dec 01, 2016
Lordaweezy:
i knew people were going to say this.

i wanted to add more photos but the other phone was not readliy avaliable

here is anothet pic from phone b

Re: Blind Camera Comparism - Which Is Better? by Lordaweezy: 9:53pm On Dec 01, 2016
PhonePlanet:

i knew people were going to say this.

i wanted to add more photos but the other phone was not readliy avaliable

here is anothet pic from phone b
Around what time was this picture taken?
Re: Blind Camera Comparism - Which Is Better? by Dam5reey(m): 10:03pm On Dec 01, 2016
daamazing:
bro am talking of the scenes, that Lumia pic, it has nice quality but it's lacking something(vibe) am not saying use a phone to shoot a movie, am saying if a movie has the same effect around like for example the colour, the movie wouldn't be so premium.

Oga... We are talking about pictures not movies...

Movies are being edited to fit the scene... Pictures can be edited as well...
Re: Blind Camera Comparism - Which Is Better? by daamazing(m): 10:05pm On Dec 01, 2016
Dam5reey:

Oga... We are talking about pictures not movies...

Movies are being edited to fit the scene... Pictures can be edited as well...
ok
Re: Blind Camera Comparism - Which Is Better? by PhonePlanet(m): 11:35pm On Dec 01, 2016
Lordaweezy:
Around what time was this picture taken?
btw 12 - 3 pm
Re: Blind Camera Comparism - Which Is Better? by PhonePlanet(m): 8:37am On Dec 02, 2016
Lordaweezy:
seyema:

Witch
Dam5reey:
My thought sometimes ago.. However the Phone used shouldnt have been mention.. Just the MP is enough.
Resolutions says it all...
A has 6.7MP which is Nokia
while B has 8MP that is Samsung.
Abeg make people click on Like to Vote... A for me
daamazing:
reciprokal:
I will take phone A
greenhulk:
Clearly PHONE A. Too many noise from phone B, picture from phone A looks more natural. Just look at the grass.
anyway
...PHONE A = SAMSUNG 8MP
...PHONE B = LUMIA 6.7MP
integrity85:
Phone B
anyway
...PHONE A = SAMSUNG 8MP
...PHONE B = LUMIA 6.7MP
Re: Blind Camera Comparism - Which Is Better? by Nobody: 8:50am On Dec 02, 2016
PhonePlanet:
anyway
...PHONE A = SAMSUNG 8MP
...PHONE B = LUMIA 6.7MPanyway
...PHONE A = SAMSUNG 8MP
...PHONE B = LUMIA 6.7MP

Then the picture on the samsung is better.
Re: Blind Camera Comparism - Which Is Better? by Gptech(m): 9:00am On Dec 02, 2016
Too much yellow on B, @op, hope the white balance for both cameras are thesame, because that of B looks like its set on cloudy. Overall A is better and colour balance is very natural.
Re: Blind Camera Comparism - Which Is Better? by reciprokal: 9:03am On Dec 02, 2016
PhonePlanet:
anyway
...PHONE A = SAMSUNG 8MP
...PHONE A = SAMSUNG 8MP
...PHONE B = LUMIA 6.7MP
Yes, phone B is over saturated and depicts colour not true to reality.

When compared to phone A loss of details and resolution is easily noticed.
Re: Blind Camera Comparism - Which Is Better? by daamazing(m): 11:47am On Dec 02, 2016
PhonePlanet:
anyway
...PHONE A = SAMSUNG 8MP
...PHONE A = SAMSUNG 8MP
...PHONE B = LUMIA 6.7MP
chai, so op i failed.

1 Like

Re: Blind Camera Comparism - Which Is Better? by excanny: 2:17pm On Dec 02, 2016
PhonePlanet:
lalasticlala fp please

Try snapping the same snake with 2 phones, then you stand a chance of fp. grin

See this maga, you no fit pursue snake you dey find frontpage. cheesy
Re: Blind Camera Comparism - Which Is Better? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Dec 02, 2016
What are the phone models op?
Re: Blind Camera Comparism - Which Is Better? by PhonePlanet(m): 4:04pm On Dec 02, 2016
excanny:

Try snapping the same snake with 2 phones, then you stand a chance of fp. grin
See this maga, you no fit pursue snake you dey find frontpage. cheesy
lool grin
Re: Blind Camera Comparism - Which Is Better? by PhonePlanet(m): 4:04pm On Dec 02, 2016
ollah1:
What are the phone models op?
galaxy grand and lumia 730

(1) (Reply)

Stay Away From The Newly Introduced Partner Ps1 Phone. / Which Phone Screen Size Do You Like And Use? / Itel Versus Samsung: Compare And Contrast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.