Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,787 members, 7,798,626 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:27 AM

See My Qualifications. Who Can Employ Me? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / See My Qualifications. Who Can Employ Me? (3002 Views)

Help A Young Brother: You Have A Job For Me? Check My Qualifications/skill Set. / Frustrated On My Search For Employers To Employ Me For Freelance Article Writing / "Soundcity Won't Employ Me, They Said Dark People Are Not Attractive" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See My Qualifications. Who Can Employ Me? by Dpredictor(m): 1:16pm On Dec 01, 2016
I am young and Energetic and someone who is very creative in ideas. I have worked as a Business development officer for about 3 years and my change of location has made me search for Job again.

I have good knowledge of selling, Graphics design, Article writing and Customer service skills. I will be open to any offer to those that want to utilize my special ability in closing sales or retaining their customers in the Customer care unit.

Please if you have a job, do well to reach me, as I am open to any available offer. Thanks so much.
Re: See My Qualifications. Who Can Employ Me? by makelove2m(m): 1:29pm On Dec 01, 2016
Dpredictor:
I am young and Energetic and someone who is very creative in ideas. I have worked as a Business development officer for about 3 years and my change of location has made me search for Job again.

I have good knowledge of selling, Graphics design, Article writing and Customer service skills. I will be open to any offer to those that want to utilize my special ability in closing sales or retaining their customers in the Customer care unit.

Please if you have a job, do well to reach me, as I am open to any available offer. Thanks so much.

NO INSULT PLS. Pls when you have worked as bussiness developer for 3yrs............ why are you still looking for a job?

4 Likes

Re: See My Qualifications. Who Can Employ Me? by thesicilian: 1:37pm On Dec 01, 2016
Dpredictor:

If you are interested in real estate marketing and reside in Lagos drop your number
Re: See My Qualifications. Who Can Employ Me? by bigtt76(f): 1:46pm On Dec 01, 2016

@Embolden

makelove2m:

NO INSULT PLS. Pls when you have worked as bussiness developer for 3yrs............ why are you still looking for a job?

3 Likes

Re: See My Qualifications. Who Can Employ Me? by Dpredictor(m): 1:47pm On Dec 01, 2016
makelove2m:

change of location and fold-up caused it. My firm left Nigeria back to their place. smiley
Re: See My Qualifications. Who Can Employ Me? by VegetarainVamp(f): 3:53pm On Dec 01, 2016
learn how to make thousands of Naira weekly with just a start up capital of N500contact me on this number 09031980226to be added to our WhatsApp group for free seminars
Re: See My Qualifications. Who Can Employ Me? by GAINltd: 4:04pm On Dec 01, 2016
Hello,

I have 2 offers to present to you: of which you can either consider or totally decline based on factors best known to you.

1) Like the page/ follow https://www.facebook.com/gainrecruitment/ to get frequent updates on job vacancies.
2) Would you be interested in the distribution/ sales of magazines? You get to optimize the use of your network to increase your finances and further build on that network (that may eventually be your way out).

Let us know what you think.

Dpredictor:

Re: See My Qualifications. Who Can Employ Me? by Cwhyte(m): 8:07pm On Dec 01, 2016
Where are you based?

Dpredictor:

Re: See My Qualifications. Who Can Employ Me? by adexsimply(m): 8:14pm On Dec 01, 2016
How good is your graphics design skills? Where are you located?
Re: See My Qualifications. Who Can Employ Me? by THUNDAR(m): 4:37am On Dec 02, 2016
His first qualification is that he is young and energetic!
cement factory where Una de? Stone people! Ah, construction
one of Una de look for Una

but op you no go any kind of school?
Re: See My Qualifications. Who Can Employ Me? by NARYZ(f): 5:11am On Dec 02, 2016
Where are you based?
Dpredictor:

Re: See My Qualifications. Who Can Employ Me? by makelove2m(m): 9:22am On Dec 02, 2016
Dpredictor:

change of location and fold-up caused it. My firm left Nigeria back to their place. smiley

You just told us of your creativity, why then are you still looking for job, you can create your own job while you employ others, I could have asked you to send your CV but i can;t as i can see that you are an employer rather
Re: See My Qualifications. Who Can Employ Me? by sonssyo: 11:17am On Dec 02, 2016
Dpredictor:

If you are good in graphic designing, coral draw and u reside in Onitsha ........pm me
Re: See My Qualifications. Who Can Employ Me? by keepingmum: 11:45am On Dec 02, 2016
the kind of job you get/apply for depends on your new location ( i am assuming you are unwilling to relocate as you just moved recently?)

You can apply for customer service jobs in the banking/telecom sectors
You could also apply for Business dev & project officer based roles in all sectors
You could equally work as a freelance for SME's (using your IT Skills) and write contents for blogs on Social media full time or on the side till you get something you consider worth while.

God bless your hustle
Re: See My Qualifications. Who Can Employ Me? by Dpredictor(m): 12:33pm On Dec 02, 2016
Cwhyte:
Where are you based?

Ma

Thanks so much
Re: See My Qualifications. Who Can Employ Me? by Dpredictor(m): 12:33pm On Dec 02, 2016
NARYZ:
Where are you based?

Nigeria
Re: See My Qualifications. Who Can Employ Me? by Dpredictor(m): 12:34pm On Dec 02, 2016
THUNDAR:
His first qualification is that he is young and energetic!

cement factory where Una de?
Stone people!
Ah, construction

one of Una de look for Una

but op you no go any kind of school?

Second class upper division

Petroleum Engineering

But with much experience in Customer service
Thanks
Re: See My Qualifications. Who Can Employ Me? by Dpredictor(m): 12:35pm On Dec 02, 2016
adexsimply:
How good is your graphics design skills? Where are you located?

I stay in Lagos..

I am good.. I can't say I am perfect because we learn new things everyday smiley
Re: See My Qualifications. Who Can Employ Me? by Dpredictor(m): 12:36pm On Dec 02, 2016
[quote author=keepingmum post=51569064]the kind of job you get/apply for depends on your new location ( i am assuming you are unwilling to relocate as you just moved recently?)

You can apply for customer service jobs in the banking/telecom sectors
You could also apply for Business dev & project officer based roles in all sectors
You could equally work as a freelance for SME's (using your IT Skills) and write contents for blogs on Social media full time or on the side till you get something you consider worth while.

God bless your hustle[/quote

God bless you too...
Re: See My Qualifications. Who Can Employ Me? by adexsimply(m): 8:42pm On Dec 02, 2016
Dpredictor:

I stay in Lagos..

I am good.. I can't say I am perfect because we learn new things everyday smiley
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Pls What Are The Requirements To Get NIM Professional Certification? / Who Else Received Invite From NEO CONTINIENTAL / 2017 Shell Oil And Gas Postgraduate Scholarship (all Nigerians)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.