Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,739 members, 7,806,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:18 AM

Dangote Attends Ugochukwu Okika's Wedding, Son Of Biggest Cement Distributor - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dangote Attends Ugochukwu Okika's Wedding, Son Of Biggest Cement Distributor (63828 Views)

Ugochukwu Udu & Njideka, Emeka Offor Daughter's Wedding: Dignitaries At Event / Femi Otedola Attends Rhythm Unplugged With His "Small" Nokia / What's The Profit Margin Of Being A Cement Distributor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dangote Attends Ugochukwu Okika's Wedding, Son Of Biggest Cement Distributor by GurlFriend: 1:33pm On Dec 01, 2016
Ugochukwu Okika, son of the biggest Dangote cement distributor in Nigeria, D.C Okika Nig ltd and Mrs Beatrice Okika shook Calabar last weekend as he got wedded to his heart throb, Chineye Nkeokelonye.

The wedding which was the talk of the town was graced by Africa's richest man, Aliko Dangote. Dangote was the Father of the day.

See all the colorful photos below

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/12/africas-richest-man-dangote-wedding-of.html

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dangote Attends Ugochukwu Okika's Wedding, Son Of Biggest Cement Distributor by GurlFriend: 1:36pm On Dec 01, 2016
More

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Attends Ugochukwu Okika's Wedding, Son Of Biggest Cement Distributor by Softorgasm(m): 1:39pm On Dec 01, 2016
The guy is too handsome for the Lady....
Anyway i wish them the best...

18 Likes

Re: Dangote Attends Ugochukwu Okika's Wedding, Son Of Biggest Cement Distributor by Nobody: 1:39pm On Dec 01, 2016
Wow, dangote just send an emissary self I'll be grateful embarassed

10 Likes

Re: Dangote Attends Ugochukwu Okika's Wedding, Son Of Biggest Cement Distributor by Softorgasm(m): 1:45pm On Dec 01, 2016
mhiz:
Wow, dangote just send an emissary self I'll be grateful embarassed
Who dangote help?..
i prefare Lionel messi, David Beckham and Beyonce to attend my wedding ceremony than for dangote to attend...

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dangote Attends Ugochukwu Okika's Wedding, Son Of Biggest Cement Distributor by Nobody: 1:50pm On Dec 01, 2016
Softorgasm:
Who dangote help?..
i prefare Lionel messi, David Beckham and Beyonce to attend my wedding ceremony than for dangote to attend...

I wan play ball for my wedding undecided Dangote will be of more help jare grin

103 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Dangote Attends Ugochukwu Okika's Wedding, Son Of Biggest Cement Distributor by Softorgasm(m): 1:56pm On Dec 01, 2016
mhiz:

I wan play ball for my wedding undecided Dangote will be of more help jare grin
lol@ball..
Lionel messi, Beckham and Beyonce will open doors for you while dangote will only show you the door, its left for you to open it...

7 Likes

Re: Dangote Attends Ugochukwu Okika's Wedding, Son Of Biggest Cement Distributor by afanide: 1:56pm On Dec 01, 2016
Splendid couple.....

If you want to Start EXPORTATION BUSINESS where you Export Cocoa Powder, Bitter Kola and earn foreign currency, etc. check my signature below for my contact.....
Re: Dangote Attends Ugochukwu Okika's Wedding, Son Of Biggest Cement Distributor by Nobody: 2:00pm On Dec 01, 2016
Softorgasm:
lol@ball..
Lionel messi, Beckham and Beyonce will open doors for you while dangote will only show you the door, its left for you to open it...

I don't see the doors they will open for me. Dangote is in Nigeria here, he can help me better that messi and co.

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Attends Ugochukwu Okika's Wedding, Son Of Biggest Cement Distributor by Enybliss(f): 2:08pm On Dec 01, 2016
splendour
Re: Dangote Attends Ugochukwu Okika's Wedding, Son Of Biggest Cement Distributor by Blessedward: 2:17pm On Dec 01, 2016
Softorgasm:
Who dangote help?..
maybe in ur 66th generation..be hopeful son!!!

6 Likes

Re: Dangote Attends Ugochukwu Okika's Wedding, Son Of Biggest Cement Distributor by DozieInc(m): 2:17pm On Dec 01, 2016
Ok
Re: Dangote Attends Ugochukwu Okika's Wedding, Son Of Biggest Cement Distributor by admax(m): 2:18pm On Dec 01, 2016
See as my people gather Dangote! That man deserves it, largest distributor of cement

1 Like

Re: Dangote Attends Ugochukwu Okika's Wedding, Son Of Biggest Cement Distributor by Holamidhe(m): 2:18pm On Dec 01, 2016
They just allow Dangote take over their wedding

This post won't reach FP, if Dangote was not the password

1 Like

Re: Dangote Attends Ugochukwu Okika's Wedding, Son Of Biggest Cement Distributor by Explorers(m): 2:18pm On Dec 01, 2016
Happy Married life.
Re: Dangote Attends Ugochukwu Okika's Wedding, Son Of Biggest Cement Distributor by themosthigh: 2:18pm On Dec 01, 2016
[b] If only the british waited for 50 more years before coming,If only there will be more cooperation between the two superior races in Nigeria, then the country would have been greater.
The Fulanis have conquered the Hausas and physically enslave the yorubas at Illorin then mentally enslave them politically, the igbos would have assimilated the other tribes of the south south since they have a genetic advantage over most just like the fulanis possess a genetic advantage too.
By now Igbo and Hausa(Fulani adopted language)would have been the only prestigious languages and together nigeria would have progressed rapidly.
Note: I am uroboho, my mum is Igbo and I am glad she gave me the superior genes needed to face the world just like yemi alade,bukola saraki Desmond Eliot etc and other yorubas with half Igbo or Fulani parents are superior and elrufai, sanusi lamido, atiku etc with strong Fulani innvervation are also superior to other pure northerners. We need genetic mixing in this country to dilute all the bad and inferior genes.

[/b]

38 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Dangote Attends Ugochukwu Okika's Wedding, Son Of Biggest Cement Distributor by Nobody: 2:18pm On Dec 01, 2016
Good
Re: Dangote Attends Ugochukwu Okika's Wedding, Son Of Biggest Cement Distributor by abike12(f): 2:18pm On Dec 01, 2016
Nice. Wish them hml. Much better than that tacky event they were hyping yesterday
Re: Dangote Attends Ugochukwu Okika's Wedding, Son Of Biggest Cement Distributor by warriorPedigree: 2:19pm On Dec 01, 2016
I knew it was an Igbo man before I opened the thread. "flaties" running the money game in Nigeria.

10 Likes

Re: Dangote Attends Ugochukwu Okika's Wedding, Son Of Biggest Cement Distributor by IYANGBALI: 2:20pm On Dec 01, 2016
How much did he gived him?
Re: Dangote Attends Ugochukwu Okika's Wedding, Son Of Biggest Cement Distributor by Thisis2raw(m): 2:20pm On Dec 01, 2016
Wish them a happy marriage life
Re: Dangote Attends Ugochukwu Okika's Wedding, Son Of Biggest Cement Distributor by proxitaly: 2:20pm On Dec 01, 2016
[size=16pt]Consumation and official opening ceremony of a long ongoing fornication...

what am I even saying
[/size]

10 Likes

Re: Dangote Attends Ugochukwu Okika's Wedding, Son Of Biggest Cement Distributor by Nobody: 2:21pm On Dec 01, 2016
abike12:
Nice. Wish them hml. Much better than that tacky event they were hyping yesterday

And what event might that be?
Re: Dangote Attends Ugochukwu Okika's Wedding, Son Of Biggest Cement Distributor by Airforce1(m): 2:22pm On Dec 01, 2016
wow lol
Re: Dangote Attends Ugochukwu Okika's Wedding, Son Of Biggest Cement Distributor by Princelegacylemoha(m): 2:23pm On Dec 01, 2016
Well Deserved
Re: Dangote Attends Ugochukwu Okika's Wedding, Son Of Biggest Cement Distributor by WebSurfer(m): 2:23pm On Dec 01, 2016
na wa o
Re: Dangote Attends Ugochukwu Okika's Wedding, Son Of Biggest Cement Distributor by FavoredGuy: 2:23pm On Dec 01, 2016
He will soon attend my own wedding. Yea, next year by God's grace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote Attends Ugochukwu Okika's Wedding, Son Of Biggest Cement Distributor by ammyluv2002(f): 2:23pm On Dec 01, 2016
Softorgasm:
The guy is too handsome for the Lady....
Anyway i wish them the best...
Even with that killer curves? angry

8 Likes

Re: Dangote Attends Ugochukwu Okika's Wedding, Son Of Biggest Cement Distributor by Atiku2019: 2:24pm On Dec 01, 2016
Cool
Re: Dangote Attends Ugochukwu Okika's Wedding, Son Of Biggest Cement Distributor by ajebuter(f): 2:24pm On Dec 01, 2016
This one that Mr Dangote is appearing everywhere and gracing occasions in the South upandan

Political ambition loading..........

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Attends Ugochukwu Okika's Wedding, Son Of Biggest Cement Distributor by Kamnelly(f): 2:24pm On Dec 01, 2016
IYANGBALI:
How much did he gived him?
he gived him plenty money

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Attends Ugochukwu Okika's Wedding, Son Of Biggest Cement Distributor by wowmenow: 2:25pm On Dec 01, 2016
Dangote I like you

But

Why do you sponsor bihari election

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Companies Where Ceos Are Sons Of Founders Of The Companies / Naira Redesign: ICPC Busts Sterling Bank, Discovers N258m, Makes Arrests / Omoaefe Ejere Celebrates First Daughter's Birthday With Beautiful Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.