Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,667 members, 7,801,926 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:07 AM

A Father Made Some Lovely Photoshops Of His Son - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / A Father Made Some Lovely Photoshops Of His Son (2499 Views)

Creative Dad Photoshops His Kids Into Hilarious Situations / Vals Day: Nairalander Tonydoo Photoshops Himself With Michelle Obama / Nigerian Photographer Tonydoo Photoshops Himself With Rihanna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Father Made Some Lovely Photoshops Of His Son by EniHolar(f): 1:59pm On Dec 01, 2016
Saw them on fb...

1 Like

Re: A Father Made Some Lovely Photoshops Of His Son by ammyluv2002(f): 2:00pm On Dec 01, 2016
Nice
Re: A Father Made Some Lovely Photoshops Of His Son by EniHolar(f): 2:00pm On Dec 01, 2016
More

Re: A Father Made Some Lovely Photoshops Of His Son by afanide: 2:00pm On Dec 01, 2016
So professional
Re: A Father Made Some Lovely Photoshops Of His Son by EniHolar(f): 2:02pm On Dec 01, 2016
More.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Father Made Some Lovely Photoshops Of His Son by EniHolar(f): 2:02pm On Dec 01, 2016
afanide:
So professional

Seriously

1 Like

Re: A Father Made Some Lovely Photoshops Of His Son by EniHolar(f): 2:03pm On Dec 01, 2016
More..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Father Made Some Lovely Photoshops Of His Son by EniHolar(f): 2:05pm On Dec 01, 2016
More...

Re: A Father Made Some Lovely Photoshops Of His Son by Sandydayziz(f): 2:05pm On Dec 01, 2016
They're beautiful
Re: A Father Made Some Lovely Photoshops Of His Son by EniHolar(f): 2:07pm On Dec 01, 2016
Lalasticlala... Come and see this grin

Re: A Father Made Some Lovely Photoshops Of His Son by GlorifiedTunde(m): 2:09pm On Dec 01, 2016
Sandydayziz:
They're beautiful

The son is gonna be really proud.
Re: A Father Made Some Lovely Photoshops Of His Son by robosky02(m): 2:46pm On Dec 01, 2016
EniHolar:
Lalasticlala... Come and see this grin

my 'son' flying high lol cheesy
Re: A Father Made Some Lovely Photoshops Of His Son by iykekelvins(m): 3:53pm On Dec 01, 2016
So dope !!
Re: A Father Made Some Lovely Photoshops Of His Son by Nobody: 4:03pm On Dec 01, 2016
New thread new profile picture
Re: A Father Made Some Lovely Photoshops Of His Son by EniHolar(f): 6:54pm On Dec 01, 2016
ActOfWar:
New thread new profile picture

Lol... Are u tailing me?
Re: A Father Made Some Lovely Photoshops Of His Son by Nobody: 8:07pm On Dec 01, 2016
EniHolar:

Lol... Are u tailing me?
undecided undecided
Nah I ain't. you know there are girls here who open new threads just for them to draw people's attentions to their profile pictures smiley smiley
Re: A Father Made Some Lovely Photoshops Of His Son by EniHolar(f): 8:33am On Dec 02, 2016
ActOfWar:

undecided undecided
Nah I ain't. you know there are girls here who open new threads just for them to draw people's attentions to their profile pictures smiley smiley

I c

I'm not one of them... n if I am, I've successfully drawn urs. grin

1 Like

Re: A Father Made Some Lovely Photoshops Of His Son by semasir: 2:58pm On Feb 01, 2017
Great......
Re: A Father Made Some Lovely Photoshops Of His Son by Anijay1212(m): 12:11am On Sep 03, 2017
Cool
Re: A Father Made Some Lovely Photoshops Of His Son by ovoSoft: 5:43am On Sep 03, 2017
you saw the pictures on fb......is that all?.......who is this professional? .....on what page or profile did you see it?.......what's his website? ......so many unanswered questions. ....I need more info on this photo manipulation wizard
Re: A Father Made Some Lovely Photoshops Of His Son by IamProdigy: 12:46pm On Sep 03, 2017
Superb works !!!

Am inspired!
Re: A Father Made Some Lovely Photoshops Of His Son by mistarsam(m): 3:37pm On Sep 09, 2017
EniHolar:

I c

I'm not one of them... n if I am, I've successfully drawn urs. grin
Sisi Eni, please furnish us with the Facebook ID of the Photoshop guru.

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Dirty Cheap Banner Ads Designs For Your Website And Business / My First Ever Painting. / My Mono Line Minimalist Logo Design (Eye candy!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.