Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,966 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:19 AM

Call Me For The Training Of The Production Of These Hot Product. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Call Me For The Training Of The Production Of These Hot Product. (313 Views)

Ondo State Commences The Production Of Lace Fabrics / Ondo State Commences The Production Of Lace Fabrics / Stop Complaining Of No Money, Start Production Of These Hot Products. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Call Me For The Training Of The Production Of These Hot Product. by goodbay: 2:47pm On Dec 01, 2016
Hello nairalanders, my name is Abiodun. If you are salary earner but looking for extra income or you are looking for biz and you dont know the one to go into, If you open this post then i congratulate you. Many people go into production but dont know the hot shot in the market and within your neighbourhood. So i just want to train few people on this hot products in the market. I will teach you and give you the market for them. These products are Thinner for paint, Nail dissolver and Nail removal, aftershaving lotion and methylated spirit. Though i can produce other products but these are hots. Each goes for 5k but if you want more than one, then there will be reduction in price. I have been posting about handling of biz before, but this time i want to also train. You can call me on 07031081682 09099216025.

(1) (Reply)

Steps To Shop Online / How To Get Out Of The Recession / Make Money While You Enjoy Yourself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.