Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:52 AM

JUST IN!!! Buhari Not Jonathan Responsible For Recession - CBN - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / JUST IN!!! Buhari Not Jonathan Responsible For Recession - CBN (4088 Views)

Okonjo-Iweala: I Said Governors, NOT Jonathan, Lacked The Political Will To Save / Jonathan Responsible For PDP Crisis — Ogbulafor / Jonathan Responsible For Poverty Pervading Nigeria - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

JUST IN!!! Buhari Not Jonathan Responsible For Recession - CBN by AmadiAba: 2:55pm On Dec 01, 2016
The Central Bank of Nigeria has exonerated ex President Jonathan from blames over the current economic recession in the country. The Apex Bank however blamed the Present administration's mismanagement of the Niger Delta crisis for the hardship in the land.

Explaining how the nation got into recession, the Director of Policy of the Central Bank of Nigeria, CBN, Mr. Moses Tule said:

“Oil prices are down. Not only are oil prices down, the Niger Delta Avengers have blown up oil producing facilities and export facilities, severally.

“When they blew the Forcados , it took government six months to fix Forcados...

FULL STORY HERE >>> http://www.igberetvnews.com/286972

1 Like

Re: JUST IN!!! Buhari Not Jonathan Responsible For Recession - CBN by ammyluv2002(f): 2:56pm On Dec 01, 2016
Of course, we know na undecided

1 Like

Re: JUST IN!!! Buhari Not Jonathan Responsible For Recession - CBN by dingbang(m): 2:57pm On Dec 01, 2016
E be like say Emefiele wan lose him job!

2 Likes

Re: JUST IN!!! Buhari Not Jonathan Responsible For Recession - CBN by softMarket(m): 2:59pm On Dec 01, 2016
Lemme talk like afonjas grin grin grin

Lies from the pit of hell !! GEJ is responsible for this recession!
He is the father of corruption grin grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: JUST IN!!! Buhari Not Jonathan Responsible For Recession - CBN by Godprotectigbos(f): 3:08pm On Dec 01, 2016
grin grin

let me pack here and wait for ofonjas grin grin grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: JUST IN!!! Buhari Not Jonathan Responsible For Recession - CBN by CoolFreeday(m): 3:09pm On Dec 01, 2016
Some people really wasted their parent's money paying school fee. How can PMB cause something that started before he took over.
#let me not talk much.

2 Likes

Re: JUST IN!!! Buhari Not Jonathan Responsible For Recession - CBN by dikeigbo2(m): 3:19pm On Dec 01, 2016
Godprotectigbos:
grin grin

let me pack here and wait for ofonjas grin grin grin

This your moniker is one million... Thanks for that. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: JUST IN!!! Buhari Not Jonathan Responsible For Recession - CBN by okosodo: 3:28pm On Dec 01, 2016
Only fools think otherwise, I mean real fools

4 Likes

Re: JUST IN!!! Buhari Not Jonathan Responsible For Recession - CBN by henrysam(m): 3:32pm On Dec 01, 2016
Jonathan said he wouldn't mind spending 8b on amnesty to get an income of 80b he resolved the issue of militancy. Bubu came rubbed everything off cancelled amnesty and he was unable to get what he supposed to get.
Who is the clueless amongst them.

17 Likes

Re: JUST IN!!! Buhari Not Jonathan Responsible For Recession - CBN by tundafayaBuhari: 4:08pm On Dec 01, 2016
Buhari the empty skull president

3 Likes

Re: JUST IN!!! Buhari Not Jonathan Responsible For Recession - CBN by Godprotectigbos(f): 4:11pm On Dec 01, 2016
dikeigbo2:

This your moniker is one million... Thanks for that. grin

u like what u see grin grin grin
Re: JUST IN!!! Buhari Not Jonathan Responsible For Recession - CBN by loopmangoat(m): 4:12pm On Dec 01, 2016
Afonjas will not agree
Their god boko hari is a saint

3 Likes

Re: JUST IN!!! Buhari Not Jonathan Responsible For Recession - CBN by ekwii: 4:32pm On Dec 01, 2016
This should be on front page for all to see and comment

2 Likes

Re: JUST IN!!! Buhari Not Jonathan Responsible For Recession - CBN by Jokerman(m): 4:33pm On Dec 01, 2016
DSS loading...

All CBN workers are corrupt... cool

1 Like

Re: JUST IN!!! Buhari Not Jonathan Responsible For Recession - CBN by emmasege: 5:21pm On Dec 01, 2016
If only zombies knew Jonathan was a genius where Bubu stands, they wouldn't have voted for a man who's utterly clueless, immensely poisonous, grossly weak & mentally incapacitated.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: JUST IN!!! Buhari Not Jonathan Responsible For Recession - CBN by Opinedecandid(m): 5:32pm On Dec 01, 2016
Before, ngo?

Nigerians knew this Siiiiiiiince!

1 Like

Re: JUST IN!!! Buhari Not Jonathan Responsible For Recession - CBN by olisaEze(m): 5:43pm On Dec 01, 2016
Hmmm....lemme park well for the show down grin
Re: JUST IN!!! Buhari Not Jonathan Responsible For Recession - CBN by Amucha: 5:51pm On Dec 01, 2016
It is obvious that the fall of oil price and bombing of oil facilities in Nigeria can't be the sole cause of the recession. What of policy summersaults just to prove that the last administration is corrupt. Forex policies that led to the flight of foreign companies and unnecessary ulterances

2 Likes

Re: JUST IN!!! Buhari Not Jonathan Responsible For Recession - CBN by cupidFlint(m): 5:57pm On Dec 01, 2016
still waiting for the dullard to make $1-N1.... Heheheheh

1 Like

Re: JUST IN!!! Buhari Not Jonathan Responsible For Recession - CBN by Progressive01(m): 6:15pm On Dec 01, 2016
Omo, this na like the 15th lie wey igbere don tell today. God forbid.

They create a propaganda site and instead of using it judiciously, making it very credible and attractive even to pro establishment commentators, they just mess it up completely with very blatant lies that attract accolades only from gullible folks from a particular place.

LiePod miscreants and lies...

2 Likes

Re: JUST IN!!! Buhari Not Jonathan Responsible For Recession - CBN by ikombe: 6:35pm On Dec 01, 2016
CoolFreeday:
Some people really wasted their parent's money paying school fee.
How can PMB cause something that started before he took over.

#let me not talk much.
Is this wan living in nigeria self

The zombiediasim has affected your brain to the extent you cant even remember when we entered recession grin

I pity your condition grin

10 Likes

Re: JUST IN!!! Buhari Not Jonathan Responsible For Recession - CBN by Yarduni: 6:39pm On Dec 01, 2016
AmadiAba:
The Central Bank of Nigeria has exonerated ex President Jonathan from blames over the current economic recession in the country. The Apex Bank however blamed the Present administration's mismanagement of the Niger Delta crisis for the hardship in the land.

Explaining how the nation got into recession, the Director of Policy of the Central Bank of Nigeria, CBN, Mr. Moses Tule said:

“Oil prices are down. Not only are oil prices down, the Niger Delta Avengers have blown up oil producing facilities and export facilities, severally.

“When they blew the Forcados , it took government six months to fix Forcados...

FULL STORY HERE >>> http://www.igberetvnews.com/286972

I would ban you straight away if i was a Mod. You create fake titles that does not correspond to the contents. Stop making things up.

1 Like

Re: JUST IN!!! Buhari Not Jonathan Responsible For Recession - CBN by CoolFreeday(m): 7:13pm On Dec 01, 2016
ikombe:
Is this wan living in nigeria self

The zombiediasim has affected your brain to the extent you cant even remember when we entered recession grin

I pity your condition grin

I pity your type! being blinded by hatred is worse than disease and illiteracy put together.

1 Like

Re: JUST IN!!! Buhari Not Jonathan Responsible For Recession - CBN by dikeigbo2(m): 7:31pm On Dec 01, 2016
Godprotectigbos:

u like what u see grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Gbam
Re: JUST IN!!! Buhari Not Jonathan Responsible For Recession - CBN by Jokerman(m): 7:39pm On Dec 01, 2016
Yarduni:

I would ban you straight away if i was a Mod. You create fake titles that does not correspond to the contents. Stop making things up.

Didn't you do same to Trump??
Re: JUST IN!!! Buhari Not Jonathan Responsible For Recession - CBN by Ragnnar: 7:52pm On Dec 01, 2016
We know is the Dollardiho.
Re: JUST IN!!! Buhari Not Jonathan Responsible For Recession - CBN by devilson(m): 8:04pm On Dec 01, 2016
of course we all know the useless Daura President is responsible for the recession but zombies nd aboki's would blame gej.
Re: JUST IN!!! Buhari Not Jonathan Responsible For Recession - CBN by cyberguy72(m): 8:12pm On Dec 01, 2016
dingbang:
E be like say Emefiele wan lose him job!
he cant be sacked zombie
Re: JUST IN!!! Buhari Not Jonathan Responsible For Recession - CBN by dingbang(m): 8:17pm On Dec 01, 2016
cyberguy72:
he cant be sacked zombie
why? Is he the president?
Re: JUST IN!!! Buhari Not Jonathan Responsible For Recession - CBN by otitokoroleti: 8:22pm On Dec 01, 2016
we knw nah
Re: JUST IN!!! Buhari Not Jonathan Responsible For Recession - CBN by everozone: 9:45pm On Dec 01, 2016
We told them that d Daura President is responsible 4 d economic crisis, but they almost lynched us.Thank God,CBN has finally cleared d air and their doubt.Buhari is clueless.
Re: JUST IN!!! Buhari Not Jonathan Responsible For Recession - CBN by Sibrah: 9:50pm On Dec 01, 2016
Op merely twisted few sentence of innocous comments out of context . . .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Struggled For A Handshake With Buhari. / The Nigeria History You Won't See In School No 19 and 56 Will Shock You / Ebonyi Govt. Seals Petrol Station Over Kerosene Explosion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.