Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,350 members, 7,780,942 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:58 AM

"I Threw Away My Green Card" – Soyinka - Literature (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / "I Threw Away My Green Card" – Soyinka (59325 Views)

Jimmy Carter Got Me My Green Card, I Never Applied For It-soyinka / US Poll: Wole Soyinka Trends On Twitter For Saying He'll Destroy His Green Card / Wole Soyinka: "I Will Tear My Green Card If Donald Trump Wins" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Threw Away My Green Card" – Soyinka by drstone1: 9:57pm On Dec 01, 2016
rapistomenka:
Professor of Lies,a graduate of University of Liars with Lai Mohammed as your class mate.

We need evidence because throwing away has so many connotations. ...

"threw away inside his bag"

"threw away into his bank vault",

"threw away into the lagos lagoon " ...or simply thrown into his agbada pocket". Prof, we need clearer defination of "threw away".

If Soyink can make Jan. 20 equals Dec.1st,he can as well Tear a Green Card by throwing it into his ECHOLAC bag cheesy cheesy

I CANNOT BELIEVE this statement s were from the learned Professor. If you had kept silent over the matter, Nigerians would have explained away your pride n goof. Any man can be in error. It takes the humble n wise to accept this frailty of Humanity. But to come and insult our collective intelligence by saying you THREW AWAY ur permit instead of TEARING IT TO SHREDS like you SWORE TO dO. MAKES A MOCKERY OF WHATEVER GOD'S YOU SWORE TO. MY Learned Prof,ls don't belittle ur self to d Status of Lie Muhammed. Even ur senior Brother Obama no may use this to take a swipe at you again. I still want to believe, you were not the one He was referring to as an 'Akparo Hunter' in his book.
Re: "I Threw Away My Green Card" – Soyinka by nijascammers: 10:10pm On Dec 01, 2016
To all those castigating Prof Wole Soyinka, I suspect most of the them to be fake jews, flat headed bigots. Prof we know, who are you? Give the Prof benefit of doubt if you later found out that he wasn't telling the truth, then you can attack him but for now, riffraffs that can't even spell are attacking a Nobel prize recipient in Literature in 1986,when most of them were not even conceived.This is one of the misuse of internet, else who will ever knew these miscreants exists.

1 Like

Re: "I Threw Away My Green Card" – Soyinka by kellyshuga(f): 10:14pm On Dec 01, 2016
mpire:

Retard, I'm the one that sounds so dumb or you? You useless piece of trash, do you even know what a green card looks like? Has anyone in your generation ever stepped on an air plane to Ghana talk-less the US? Do you even know the procedure when you lose a green card? Do you know how many years left before Soyinka applies for his citizenship? Since most of you retards on Nairaland have no life than to be using the data you can't afford for useless jargons that has nothing to do with your pathetic lives. I'll help you waste the money you don't have. You don't even have a pathetic Nigerian passport and you're busy worrying about someone tearing his green card. Just jump into a well and save the world from another lunatic.
lol...fools talk. Why are u this pained? When prof. Wole Soyinka said he was gonna tear his green card, was he reasoning through his anus, did he not consider all he went throughh before he got it? Or did he think his foolish talk would make Trump loose the election? Does he think he's that relevant outside Nigeria? You and your wretched self, in your life, don't you ever bring out my family in any discussion. Seems u lack proper upbringing, useless he goat that doesn't have anything to offer to the world than to hide behind your cheap phone and cuss other people's fam. slowpoke
Re: "I Threw Away My Green Card" – Soyinka by enomakos(m): 10:14pm On Dec 01, 2016
Prof oluwole why na
Re: "I Threw Away My Green Card" – Soyinka by eboniest(f): 10:19pm On Dec 01, 2016
U are really the man of ur words... wink
Re: "I Threw Away My Green Card" – Soyinka by Nobody: 10:22pm On Dec 01, 2016
castrokins:
Iffa HeAr!

When Obasanjo Tore His PDP Membership Card, The Whole World Saw It. You Can Not Come And Be Fooling Us.

Show Us Your Shredded GreenCard Or Shift.
Hmmmmm. But the same obj came to the public last moth and said he didn't tear his PDP membership card. grin these old fellas are so funny. It's good they're still around though. At least, they amuse us.
Re: "I Threw Away My Green Card" – Soyinka by daveP(m): 10:36pm On Dec 01, 2016
Yinmu

His definition of "threw away" is leave am for locker.
Re: "I Threw Away My Green Card" – Soyinka by CallMeOO7(m): 10:43pm On Dec 01, 2016
powerfulsettingz:
Wow that's cool

To our other brothers Wu thinks soyinka won't keep is words. Hope u can swallow ur opinion abt the afonjas?

Meanwhile this hp is for sale
4gig ram with window 7 professional, 350 hard disk drive working perfectly well
Price is 40k locating is abeokuta
Any serious buyer should pm me

Guy, call or watsapp me on 08068862584 lets talk about the Laptop
Re: "I Threw Away My Green Card" – Soyinka by Nobody: 10:59pm On Dec 01, 2016
See black monkey grin grin grin
Do you have electric in your village?
Re: "I Threw Away My Green Card" – Soyinka by Ahmeddare(m): 11:07pm On Dec 01, 2016
Leave the old man, he is at the age of 82 then it is time to come home already
Re: "I Threw Away My Green Card" – Soyinka by mayorchelsea(m): 11:39pm On Dec 01, 2016
kellyshuga:
cursed be unto all ur generations. Ill mannered fool.
See the idiot who is well mannered. The failures who brought you into this world should be ashamed of themselves if this is what they they trained you to turn out to be.

1 Like

Re: "I Threw Away My Green Card" – Soyinka by Forwetinnah: 11:44pm On Dec 01, 2016
I thought he was to do that at a Press conference? I don wait for CNN and Bloomberg to show the throwing away ceremony although he promised us a "scissors cutting" drama tire. Oga Soyinka, you don talk lie joor
Re: "I Threw Away My Green Card" – Soyinka by Teeboy22(m): 12:02am On Dec 02, 2016
agarawu23:
Hmmm

Bro your WhatsApp ain't going again, Are you back Babs!?
Re: "I Threw Away My Green Card" – Soyinka by mpire: 1:43am On Dec 02, 2016
kellyshuga:
lol...fools talk. Why are u this pained? When prof. Wole Soyinka said he was gonna tear his green card, was he reasoning through his anus, did he not consider all he went throughh before he got it? Or did he think his foolish talk would make Trump loose the election? Does he think he's that relevant outside Nigeria? You and your wretched self, in your life, don't you ever bring out my family in any discussion. Seems u lack proper upbringing, useless he goat that doesn't have anything to offer to the world than to hide behind your cheap phone and cuss other people's fam. slowpoke

Retarrd you're still talking; I don't blame you, i blame your useless mother for not doing the right thing and aborting your sorry asss the world would have had one iidiot less to worry about. If you know where I am you'll die of heart attack, may be you should check the time stamp since your useless self is somewhere with a lantern and mosquito noise; just kill yourself, no one will miss you and if you're still worrying about Soyinka's green card well if he doesn't destroy it pls just drink poison to put yourself outta of your miserable life. Useless mofo, instead of worrying about getting a job you won't, it's an 82yr old accomplished man your pathetic life is rambling about.
Re: "I Threw Away My Green Card" – Soyinka by Felixalex(m): 2:21am On Dec 02, 2016
powerfulsettingz:
Wow that's cool

To our other brothers Wu thinks soyinka won't keep is words. Hope u can swallow ur opinion abt the afonjas?

SEE YOUR DRY LEG LIKE YOUR TABLE
Re: "I Threw Away My Green Card" – Soyinka by CloudResident(m): 4:36am On Dec 02, 2016
Professor Johnbull - "Over... and Out "! undecided
Re: "I Threw Away My Green Card" – Soyinka by totorimi: 5:32am On Dec 02, 2016
Lying prof and crooked Wole in Trumps voice. Let us not hear that you have found it O because we know you.
Re: "I Threw Away My Green Card" – Soyinka by WizBLANCE(m): 6:42am On Dec 02, 2016
Daddy please locate the card and tear it... That's all.
Re: "I Threw Away My Green Card" – Soyinka by agarawu23(m): 6:57am On Dec 02, 2016
Teeboy22:

Bro your WhatsApp ain't going again, Are you back Babs!?
yes I am.

My international number on wasap is still available on wasap
Re: "I Threw Away My Green Card" – Soyinka by kunyeo(m): 7:03am On Dec 02, 2016
Men of honour dont have to go out of their ways to prove anything to a fool!

ote author=castrokins post=51544730]Iffa HeAr!

When Obasanjo Tore His PDP Membership Card, The Whole World Saw It. You Can Not Come And Be Fooling Us.

Show Us Your Shredded GreenCard Or Shift.[/quote]
Re: "I Threw Away My Green Card" – Soyinka by davedan88(m): 7:11am On Dec 02, 2016
Oga prof. U re no more relevant to us nor to the world at large. Therefore weather u like tear ur Nika na ur problem b that. If not for u n ur useless frds cultist for no the exist for nija.
Re: "I Threw Away My Green Card" – Soyinka by kellyshuga(f): 7:28am On Dec 02, 2016
mpire:

Retarrd you're still talking; I don't blame you, i blame your useless mother for not doing the right thing and aborting your sorry asss the world would have had one iidiot less to worry about. If you know where I am you'll die of heart attack, may be you should check the time stamp since your useless self is somewhere with a lantern and mosquito noise; just kill yourself, no one will miss you and if you're still worrying about Soyinka's green card well if he doesn't destroy it pls just drink poison to put yourself outta of your miserable life. Useless mofo, instead of worrying about getting a job you won't, it's an 82yr old accomplished man your pathetic life is rambling about.
lol..why are you sounding so pathetic, u sound so miserable, see how you're rambling your poo mouth on here. Son of a hoe. Your mother failed in bringing u up, u're a disaster to the world. Idiot is somewhere working as a security guard, u come here to make mouth. Old fool! When I get to ur age, I would achieve more, just wait and see. I hope not to bring a worthless thing like you into this world, a poor mannered old fool! Wasted generation!
Re: "I Threw Away My Green Card" – Soyinka by kellyshuga(f): 7:30am On Dec 02, 2016
mayorchelsea:
See the idiot who is well mannered. The failures who brought you into this world should be ashamed of themselves if this is what they they trained you to turn out to be.
lol...I have nothing to say to you. Peace be unto u.
Re: "I Threw Away My Green Card" – Soyinka by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:33am On Dec 02, 2016
rapistomenka:
Professor of Lies,a graduate of University of Liars with Lai Mohammed as your class mate.

We need evidence because throwing away has so many connotations. ...

"threw away inside his bag"

"threw away into his bank vault",

"threw away into the lagos lagoon " ...or simply thrown into his agbada pocket". Prof, we need clearer defination of "threw away".

If Soyink can make Jan. 20 equals Dec.1st,he can as well Tear a Green Card by throwing it into his ECHOLAC bag cheesy cheesy
grin cheesy cheesy grin
Na wa oooooo take am easy on the prof now grin grin grin
Re: "I Threw Away My Green Card" – Soyinka by usamali(m): 7:35am On Dec 02, 2016
[quote author=rapistomenka post=51547068]Oluwole Soyinka is a lying old son of a cultist... and a fraud.

He said, "watch my #WOLEXIT on Jan. 20th" and now claiming he has tossed away his Green Card, what a sham and a clown.

Oluwole Soyinka boxed himself into a corner and has finally realized his folly would've earned him prison term in America so, he has chickened out as expected of his cowardly Yoro ethnic group.

The old clown should be ignored, this is only a face-saving way to bulk under public gaze cheesy cheesy cheesy[/quote

Prof I beg u in the name of God.. Take that lie to your grandmother in your village ooooo ooooo ooooo hhh
Re: "I Threw Away My Green Card" – Soyinka by erinalex: 8:03am On Dec 02, 2016
davedan88:
Oga prof. U re no more relevant to us nor to the world at large. Therefore weather u like tear ur Nika na ur problem b that. If not for u n ur useless frds cultist for no the exist for nija.
if prof is not relevant, are you the one that's relevant? Prof is not relevant, yet you can see how nairaland people are all struggling to comment on prof issue. Is it your father that's relevant? This is a man that is not in government, yet if he says anything all of us will rush to comment. At the age of 82, if he dies now, he'll be regarded as an accomplished man, you better bother your self about your own life and care less about what is happening to the old man. If SOYINKA, start cultism, which is not good, can't you and your father put an end to it. Somebody started the world war, and some group pple put an end to it. Whenever PMB blame GEJ for his past did, u guys will be quick to ask PMB to stop d blame games and fix the economic, so, in the same manner, u guys should try and right whatever wrong SOYINKA could have done. At least you can't continue to blame your fore fathers for your present condition, try and turn it into positive situations.

1 Like

Re: "I Threw Away My Green Card" – Soyinka by toggy: 8:25am On Dec 02, 2016
Prof. that is none of our business!!!
Re: "I Threw Away My Green Card" – Soyinka by kentycom(m): 8:26am On Dec 02, 2016
powerfulsettingz:
Wow that's cool

Am interested.
Re: "I Threw Away My Green Card" – Soyinka by Nobody: 8:36am On Dec 02, 2016
francisbiz:

RESPONSE
1. Yes I am GREAT

2. Question 2 should be directed to soyinka: Wole Soyinka, how does your green card affect Trump?

I know your type, pretending to be neutral, but I know where you stand.
Maybe you should tell wole that Americans have decided, he should stop playing to the gallery, it could affect Nigerians living in US.
my bro,Wole soyinka is not the only person that will say unfulfilled promise.so i dont know the reason u guys are deriding him.what we should dream of is for our names to be on spotlight instead of pokenosing what concern us not.does the card affect u?pls,stop being tribalist.
Re: "I Threw Away My Green Card" – Soyinka by Blonchilli(m): 9:06am On Dec 02, 2016
EdCure:
Is that really necessary?
That would be the peak of naivety and idiocy from an erudite professor...if he actually did it.

"Everyone realises how praiseworthy it is for a prince to honor his word and to be straightfoward...[but] a prudent man cannot, and must not, honour his word when it places him at a disadvantage..."

--Niccolo Machiavelli, "The Prince" (pp 56-57).
I so love Niccolo Machivelli's work on The Prince
Re: "I Threw Away My Green Card" – Soyinka by Engryossi(m): 9:32am On Dec 02, 2016
Who you EPP. Relocate to Uganda
Re: "I Threw Away My Green Card" – Soyinka by bamtefhopeck(m): 9:35am On Dec 02, 2016
if he threw his green card away or not,it's not my cup of tea. I can see some critics are just jealous.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) / Chimamanda Adichie And Lupita Nyong'o's Outfits Recreated By Little Girls / Diary Of A Love Sick Writer By Angelsss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.