Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,716 members, 7,805,947 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:58 AM

FG Slashes November Salaries, Civil Servants Cry Out - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / FG Slashes November Salaries, Civil Servants Cry Out (40514 Views)

Coronavirus: TVC Slashes Staff Salaries - Politics Nigeria / Civil Servants Cry Out As FG Slashes November Salaries / FG Slashes Civil Servants' Salaries Weeks Before Christmas Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Slashes November Salaries, Civil Servants Cry Out by Edaro: 11:11pm On Dec 01, 2016
Which work are they even doing in those ministries and parastatals?

2 Likes

Re: FG Slashes November Salaries, Civil Servants Cry Out by Tyviv(f): 11:11pm On Dec 01, 2016
Na change cause am
Re: FG Slashes November Salaries, Civil Servants Cry Out by buchilino(m): 11:11pm On Dec 01, 2016
hismerhill:
So when Fela anikulapo, sunny okosun, Mr blacky and other great musicians were singing and about d state of the country in 80's I wonder wat dey were singing about then!!!!!

My brothers and sisters we shall survive this heat together, and undo our mistake in 2019

AS LONG AS A NORTHERNER IS DIS COUNTRY PRESIDO, DER WILL B NEVA FREE N FAIR ELECTIONS.
Re: FG Slashes November Salaries, Civil Servants Cry Out by tammie24: 11:20pm On Dec 01, 2016
NaijaMutant:
I'm loving this already grin grin grin

How on earth did Ondo and Who still vote APC

Nigerians just deserve to suffer undecided
I'm still wondering my brother

Abi things no cost for there ni

1 Like

Re: FG Slashes November Salaries, Civil Servants Cry Out by uzoedinbrugh(m): 11:23pm On Dec 01, 2016
2el:

source: www.leadership.ng/news/562047/civil-servants-cry-out-as-fg-slashes-november-salaries
That's another lie . I just received my salary for November and it full

1 Like

Re: FG Slashes November Salaries, Civil Servants Cry Out by arewaboy01(m): 11:26pm On Dec 01, 2016
uzoedinbrugh:

That's another lie . I just received my salary for November and it full
people post rubbish here man
Re: FG Slashes November Salaries, Civil Servants Cry Out by frankcofour: 11:28pm On Dec 01, 2016
Deducting civil servant salary n dey expect d economy 2 grow. Dat may not b opposible. With what am cin in dis government dey don't have any policy.
Re: FG Slashes November Salaries, Civil Servants Cry Out by bukiboy(m): 11:53pm On Dec 01, 2016
Lead make we follow you

justscorchone:
We need a revolution angry
Re: FG Slashes November Salaries, Civil Servants Cry Out by bukiboy(m): 11:55pm On Dec 01, 2016
what a shame
Re: FG Slashes November Salaries, Civil Servants Cry Out by kalidor(m): 11:56pm On Dec 01, 2016
adedayoa2:
But where do they get all these info? I am a Federal Government worker and believe me my salary was intact and not slashed. This information is not true.
[color=#990000]
I also work with federal ministry of education. haven't receive salary for the past 3 months

1 Like

Re: FG Slashes November Salaries, Civil Servants Cry Out by tigerclaws: 12:05am On Dec 02, 2016
[s]
doctokwus:

Agreed!Best president to the apes,nitwits and mentally challenged.
[/s]
nope best president ever in the history of Nigeria
while buhari remains the worst presidiot ever since mankind.

kiss the truth.

2 Likes

Re: FG Slashes November Salaries, Civil Servants Cry Out by dasparrow: 12:06am On Dec 02, 2016
@Post

I remember Onatisi our in-house prophet mention that by November people's salaries will be slashed and that is exactly what is happening now. Then he also mentioned that very soon, government will begin to sack people. Watch out for that too. Onatisi also said that there will be immense hardship in Nigeria come January 2017. Nigerians, brace yourself for the long journey ahead.

For those of you who can afford it, there is no better time to leave or migrate from Nigeria than now because things are definitely going to get tougher.

2 Likes

Re: FG Slashes November Salaries, Civil Servants Cry Out by dasparrow: 12:10am On Dec 02, 2016
kalidor:
[color=#990000]
I also work with federal ministry of education. haven't receive salary for the past 3 months

This is my situation too. I have not been paid for 3 months as well but I work in the private sector and not for a government parastal.
Re: FG Slashes November Salaries, Civil Servants Cry Out by frubben(m): 12:21am On Dec 02, 2016
There own salary is never touch nor played with, they receive there's as at when due, in full and all the benefit are included.

The for the common hard working Nigeria, u slash there salary, introduce policy that kills, increase school fee, no food, no light, bad roads, notin is working.

Is this not wickedness pure wickedness
Chai!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: FG Slashes November Salaries, Civil Servants Cry Out by Newbiee: 12:36am On Dec 02, 2016
Wait! I'm still expecting alert, when I receive alert I will let you know whether it is true or not
Re: FG Slashes November Salaries, Civil Servants Cry Out by paulibling(m): 12:58am On Dec 02, 2016
justscorchone:
We need a revolution angry

You and who? Better count me out. Now we have baba. This change is good for me ooo.

1 Like

Re: FG Slashes November Salaries, Civil Servants Cry Out by progress69: 1:18am On Dec 02, 2016
dasparrow:
@Post

I remember Onatisi our in-house prophet mention that by November people's salaries will be slashed and that is exactly what is happening now. Then he also mentioned that very soon, government will begin to sack people. Watch out for that too. Onatisi also said that there will be immense hardship in Nigeria come January 2017. Nigerians, brace yourself for the long journey ahead.

For those of you who can afford it, there is no better time to leave or migrate from Nigeria than now because things are definitely going to get tougher.

Did ur fake useless prophet also prophecy the next pipe line that will be blown up? cheesy
Re: FG Slashes November Salaries, Civil Servants Cry Out by Nobody: 1:21am On Dec 02, 2016
Then you are daft , my Hospital is yet to be paid OCT and NOV , but we already got the Info even before now .
adedayoa2:
But where do they get all these info? I am a Federal Government worker and believe me my salary was intact and not slashed. This information is not true.
Re: FG Slashes November Salaries, Civil Servants Cry Out by booblacain(m): 1:44am On Dec 02, 2016
doctokwus:

Supporting PMB sometimes is so painful,just that his predecessor was an error of historical proportions,if not trully the man continued leadership shud be called into question.....

Of course continue to say this to yourself. When you wake up each morning to the present state of the economy, say it to yourself. When you go to sleep at night after a day of passing through your present reality, say it to yourself. It is a brilliant excuse and may well help to cushion your regrets, but it definitely will not help change the thoughtless decision you have made and the consequences of that decision.

2 Likes

Re: FG Slashes November Salaries, Civil Servants Cry Out by Fxwarrior: 2:09am On Dec 02, 2016
doctokwus:
When people shud be getting raises to offset the almost 20% inflation,salaries are instead being cut,and d govt expects nigeria to get out of the recession?Jokers!
Its simple elementary economics:if people are either not earning income or getting low income,they cant purchase goods or services,therefore companies reduce their production,less tax paid,the market woman or man sells less goods,he or she in turn cannot buy bread or eat from iya basira,who cant pay segun or peter to come fix her shop or construct new chairs,etc and d vicious circle goes on.
Ultimately,the whole economy continues shrinking because there is no money to go round to pay for goods and services.
Supporting PMB sometimes is so painful,just that his predecessor was an error of historical proportions,if not trully the man continued leadership shud be called into question.
Seriously think an Osinbajo presidency with probably the Borno state governor as vice president,for national/religious balance,cud be an alternative to be tried,if the NASS can do d needful.The suffering in d land is getting worse on a daily basis and PMB just doesnt av d wherewithal or manpower tools to get us out of it

Osibanjo? What makes you think so? What role has he played yet? Isn't he the VP?

#Team bring back GEJ!

1 Like

Re: FG Slashes November Salaries, Civil Servants Cry Out by onatisi(m): 4:07am On Dec 02, 2016
dasparrow:
@Post

Bros leave them.nobody will teach anyone before everybody start thinking straight,by the time the sacking and the fuel price increase happens ,everyone go talk out.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Slashes November Salaries, Civil Servants Cry Out by StoneLucifer: 4:10am On Dec 02, 2016
Edaro:
Which work are they even doing in those ministries and parastatals?

Are u jealous!! If u have nothing intelligent to say,shut your wide mouth..

1 Like

Re: FG Slashes November Salaries, Civil Servants Cry Out by onatisi(m): 4:21am On Dec 02, 2016
This is just simple plain common sense,how can a government that cant afford to pay its workers salaries now embark on a programme to employ additional 300,000 workers
This is just plain obvious logic. When will Nigerians start seeing issues realistically??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Slashes November Salaries, Civil Servants Cry Out by tjskii(f): 4:47am On Dec 02, 2016
Some of us Avent even been paid sef, be like say na to find money do mmm now

1 Like

Re: FG Slashes November Salaries, Civil Servants Cry Out by omolayomi06: 4:54am On Dec 02, 2016
2el:

source: www.leadership.ng/news/562047/civil-servants-cry-out-as-fg-slashes-november-salaries
I think the main reason APC is doing this is because APC is a total failure and they are keepingoney for 2019election which they will use money to buy as usual.
Re: FG Slashes November Salaries, Civil Servants Cry Out by escapefromusa(f): 4:57am On Dec 02, 2016
loopmangoat:
Everyone is complaining even our animals
Boko hari maka why

Wicked SOB .... wink

1 Like

Re: FG Slashes November Salaries, Civil Servants Cry Out by Nobody: 4:58am On Dec 02, 2016
No thanks to the perpetually dumb & heartless nomad!

1 Like

Re: FG Slashes November Salaries, Civil Servants Cry Out by escapefromusa(f): 4:59am On Dec 02, 2016
omolayomi06:
I think the main reason APC is doing this is because APC is a total failure and they are keepingoney for 2019election which they will use money to buy as usual.

APC is pro tax .... most developed countries are heavily taxed.
Re: FG Slashes November Salaries, Civil Servants Cry Out by onatisi(m): 5:08am On Dec 02, 2016
frankcofour:
Deducting civil servant salary n dey expect d economy 2 grow. Dat may not b opposible. With what am cin in dis government dey don't have any policy.

1 Like

Re: FG Slashes November Salaries, Civil Servants Cry Out by Sike(m): 5:28am On Dec 02, 2016
This is getting worse! I must confess

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lasisi Hadji Alli Dies: Oldest Practising Surveyor In Nigeria Is Dead / Top 5 High Paying Side Hustles For Working Class People / I Sent The Wrong Salary Schedule To The Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.