Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,865 members, 7,806,458 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:50 PM

FG Slashes November Salaries, Civil Servants Cry Out - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / FG Slashes November Salaries, Civil Servants Cry Out (40516 Views)

Coronavirus: TVC Slashes Staff Salaries - Politics Nigeria / Civil Servants Cry Out As FG Slashes November Salaries / FG Slashes Civil Servants' Salaries Weeks Before Christmas Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Slashes November Salaries, Civil Servants Cry Out by lindiwey: 6:03am On Dec 02, 2016
Still waiting for my november alert to confirm if it's true or not and if it's true, I pray that God will eliminate all the wicked and clueless leaders..salary is reducing cost of living is incrteasing

1 Like

Re: FG Slashes November Salaries, Civil Servants Cry Out by Nobody: 6:31am On Dec 02, 2016

1 Like

Re: FG Slashes November Salaries, Civil Servants Cry Out by Nobody: 6:36am On Dec 02, 2016
Timblaze:
Tell me if you have noticed this trend-your
friends and acquaintances who used to shout
'sai Buhari' and 'body language' and who used to
fight anyone who criticized President Buhari,
have quietly dropped those slogans, stopped
defending him and now either concentrate on
European Football or US Politics. Tell me I'm not
hallucinating and I am not the only one noticing
this!
hehehehe, some have even moved to romance and family section smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Slashes November Salaries, Civil Servants Cry Out by ensamy(m): 6:37am On Dec 02, 2016
Buhari, this is how his regime was in 1983 when austerity measures was introduced. Until IBB overthrew him to save Nigeria from hardship.
Thesame thing is happening who will save Nigeria now ?

1 Like

Re: FG Slashes November Salaries, Civil Servants Cry Out by adedayoa2(f): 6:45am On Dec 02, 2016
gadgetsngs:
Then you are daft , my Hospital is yet to be paid OCT and NOV , but we already got the Info even before now .
so you had to insult me? SMH
Re: FG Slashes November Salaries, Civil Servants Cry Out by adedayoa2(f): 6:47am On Dec 02, 2016
buchilino:

D INFO IS TRUE, I JUST CONFIRMED IT.
Then this must be serious. My salary and that of my colleagues are intact.
Re: FG Slashes November Salaries, Civil Servants Cry Out by adedayoa2(f): 6:49am On Dec 02, 2016
buchilino:

D INFO IS TRUE, I JUST CONFIRMED IT.
tooh, thanks for not throwing insults, people like gadgetsngs can't do without it
Re: FG Slashes November Salaries, Civil Servants Cry Out by tyav7: 6:50am On Dec 02, 2016
gadgetsngs:
Then you are daft , my Hospital is yet to be paid OCT and NOV , but we already got the Info even before now .
Same with me o. Our FMC no even send sef
Re: FG Slashes November Salaries, Civil Servants Cry Out by kechywillz(m): 6:53am On Dec 02, 2016
God please take him away,buhari needs rest

1 Like

Re: FG Slashes November Salaries, Civil Servants Cry Out by buchilino(m): 7:04am On Dec 02, 2016
adedayoa2:
tooth, thanks for not throwing insults, people like gadgetsngs can't do without it

UNFORTUNATELY NL IS FULL OF TEENAGERS
Re: FG Slashes November Salaries, Civil Servants Cry Out by fabrijindus(m): 7:12am On Dec 02, 2016
the system is closing down... let's keep stirring at them
Re: FG Slashes November Salaries, Civil Servants Cry Out by itzsniper(m): 7:19am On Dec 02, 2016
the people wet dem short pay better na, up till now no alert for November, just tired of dz god forsaken country
Re: FG Slashes November Salaries, Civil Servants Cry Out by stasius: 7:19am On Dec 02, 2016
....And they are telling many of us that we wont even see November, December and January salary.
There is God oooh!! !.......
Re: FG Slashes November Salaries, Civil Servants Cry Out by stasius: 7:21am On Dec 02, 2016
tyav7:
I learnt UNTH staff were told that there will be no pay for November. Please how true is this?
Re: FG Slashes November Salaries, Civil Servants Cry Out by mizzyoma(f): 7:31am On Dec 02, 2016
But where do they get all these info? I am a Federal Government worker and believe me my salary was intact and not slashed. This information is not true..
really? are u auxiliary staff because all fg civil servants have their salary cut. or maybe those in Abj. correct me if am wrong though

1 Like

Re: FG Slashes November Salaries, Civil Servants Cry Out by AfroBlue(m): 7:31am On Dec 02, 2016
most know why. cheesy

Patience Jonathan Lands In Nigeria From Vacation Abroad

https://www.nairaland.com/3495154/patience-jonathan-lands-nigeria-vacation
Re: FG Slashes November Salaries, Civil Servants Cry Out by obynaDmob(m): 7:36am On Dec 02, 2016
tyav7:

Bayelsa?
Re: FG Slashes November Salaries, Civil Servants Cry Out by oluwoleife: 7:37am On Dec 02, 2016
adedayoa2:
But where do they get all these info? I am a Federal Government worker and believe me my salary was intact and not slashed. This information is not true.

You are probably not on IPPIS platform yet.
Re: FG Slashes November Salaries, Civil Servants Cry Out by adedayoa2(f): 7:40am On Dec 02, 2016
oluwoleife:

You are probably not on IPPIS platform yet.
I am on IPPIS o, for the past 5 years.
Re: FG Slashes November Salaries, Civil Servants Cry Out by adedayoa2(f): 7:43am On Dec 02, 2016
mizzyoma:
But where do they get all these info? I am a Federal Government worker and believe me my salary was intact and not slashed. This information is not true..
really? are u auxiliary staff because all fg civil servants have their salary cut. or maybe those in Abj. correct me if am wrong though
[center][/center]funny, which one is auxiliary staff again o? Tho I am in Abuja. I'm not sure if FG employ auxiliary staff, but I am not one
Re: FG Slashes November Salaries, Civil Servants Cry Out by tyav7: 7:45am On Dec 02, 2016
obynaDmob:

Bayelsa?
Nasarawa
Re: FG Slashes November Salaries, Civil Servants Cry Out by adedayoa2(f): 7:47am On Dec 02, 2016
gadgetsngs:
I wonder how you ended up working in a hospital, you must be one of those hospital workers who insults patients.

1 Like

Re: FG Slashes November Salaries, Civil Servants Cry Out by bigpicture001: 7:51am On Dec 02, 2016
[color=#006600][/color].....it pains me that Nigerians have been sold the lies that GEJ destroyed the economy just to cover up the president's incompetency....do you also want to say that the gud economic environment created by GEJ that brought abt innosson and others were fake? that the massive food production that are well so documented that even the Agric minister was elevated by buhari was also fake,?...the vry huge GDP experienced by nigeria during GED was fake?....if buhari does not know Hw to run an economy,let him hire a good hand and stop blaming a man that worked hard to move nigeria forward.GEJ lasted for 6 years in office,but after intense scrutiny by the blame prone govt,only one deal of illegal diversion of fund for defence project just close to the election was discovered to b fraudulent. does that make all his effort justified as corrupt? ..report sheet of 90/100 now make u a failure?......if we must ask,where did the APC get its election campaign fund from?......lemme even tell u guyz.adeosun is the primary cause of nigeria's economic woes..okonjo iweal a is an economics and still a human dat takes time to read the news and study feedbacks of her policies on the people,while adeosun does not,instead sh assumes dat nigeria is an empty entity in need of repairs and goes ahead to apply all the suggested policy frameworks without checking weda it wl kill the people in it.....

1 Like

Re: FG Slashes November Salaries, Civil Servants Cry Out by taryur(m): 8:07am On Dec 02, 2016
breezy119:

My friend, don't come on here writing trash! Not all ministries have implemented but many have. I had a N35K cut from my November salary. I work with de Ministry of Defence. Other ministries that are yet to implement will by December.
Dont mind the guy. i work with one of the commissions in the energy sector. got my alert on the 1st of dec,only to find out that over 20k was deducted. I had to go get my payslip and guess what,they increase tax deduction 100%. craze govt. most annoying part is that no prior notice

1 Like

Re: FG Slashes November Salaries, Civil Servants Cry Out by taryur(m): 8:20am On Dec 02, 2016
Keneking:
Amazing decision shocked

" deductions on tax, pensions and national housing funds which were all formerly based on consolidated fund but had all affected staff gross salaries for November, 2016."

Were they planning to evade paying their obligations - PAYE, Pension contribution and NHF undecided

Useless Staffers angry
I think you are the useless individual here. you should have your head checked. how sensible does that sound to you? govt claiming staff have not being paying those deductions? same NHF they have being deducting and not provide houses or even housing loan to staffs. pension contribution that both govt and same staff contribute equal % monthly and u see all those deductions on your payslip. if you dont jack about a thing,u should find out rather than spilling trash on a public forum.

1 Like

Re: FG Slashes November Salaries, Civil Servants Cry Out by bigtt76(f): 8:23am On Dec 02, 2016
They probably were enjoying full salaries tax-free from January to October and the government agencies decided to remit en-bulk all the taxes due in one swoop grin

Keneking:
Amazing decision shocked

" deductions on tax, pensions and national housing funds which were all formerly based on consolidated fund but had all affected staff gross salaries for November, 2016."

Were they planning to evade paying their obligations - PAYE, Pension contribution and NHF undecided

Useless Staffers angry
Re: FG Slashes November Salaries, Civil Servants Cry Out by VENTY0(f): 8:38am On Dec 02, 2016
adedayoa2:
But where do they get all these info? I am a Federal Government worker and believe me my salary was intact and not slashed. This information is not true.
it is very true....

1 Like

Re: FG Slashes November Salaries, Civil Servants Cry Out by bashydemy(m): 10:22am On Dec 02, 2016
adedayoa2:

No mind those spreading false information.
Re: FG Slashes November Salaries, Civil Servants Cry Out by bashydemy(m): 10:25am On Dec 02, 2016
dhardline:
Everyday I sit and wonder how it feels to know that you stood on the queue for hours to vote for

Buhari. The shame will be too much especially those who were chanting change in their offices,

that's if they have not been sacked yet because of the recession.

O boy I fear this Buhari man ọ, e no even send anybody na to dey send suffering to the masses

be Im own.

Most you believe every story? Are you a federal worker?

Any Federal Civil servant in the house to come and tell us if this is true...

Though someone already say it's lie but we need to hear from more people.
Re: FG Slashes November Salaries, Civil Servants Cry Out by taryur(m): 11:03am On Dec 02, 2016
bashydemy:

Most you believe every story? Are you a federal worker?

Any Federal Civil servant in the house to come and tell us if this is true...

Though someone already say it's lie but we need to hear from more people.
Mr,its just very true. I am a civil servant. work with a parastatal in the energy sector. its true. I didnt believe it @ first until I saw my payslip.

1 Like

Re: FG Slashes November Salaries, Civil Servants Cry Out by obynaDmob(m): 11:25am On Dec 02, 2016
tyav7:
Nasarawa

Here i was thinking the FMCs in the north does not owe undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lasisi Hadji Alli Dies: Oldest Practising Surveyor In Nigeria Is Dead / I Sent The Wrong Salary Schedule To The Bank / Top 5 High Paying Side Hustles For Working Class People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.