Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,794 members, 7,802,527 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:54 PM

Yomi Fabiyi: How Nollywood Actress Forced Me To Divorce My Wife Publicly - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yomi Fabiyi: How Nollywood Actress Forced Me To Divorce My Wife Publicly (38394 Views)

"You've Forced Me"—Actress Toyin Abraham Replies Ex Husband Over Divorce Claims / Eniola Eunice Omoshalewa Petitions Police Over Yomi Fabiyi's Sexual Harassment / Baba Suwe Is Very Sick Due To NDLEA Torture - Yomi Fabiyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yomi Fabiyi: How Nollywood Actress Forced Me To Divorce My Wife Publicly by TunezMediaTV: 4:29pm On Dec 01, 2016
Popular Yoruba Actor, Yomi Fabiyi in a phone chat with Encomium has described how an unnamed actress forced his hand into making his divorce to his British wife public.

He said;
"In all honesty, there were ups and downs in the marriage for a while. At a point, she thought people writing on the internet was really affecting my decision to move over. I told her I am a different breed and such talks hardly get at me. When I take decision to be happy, provided it is nothing criminal, illegal, immoral or anti-social, I careless about those who feel angered by such decision.

I decided to call it quit when despite trying to conceal the storm, an upcoming actress who recently relocated to the UK got to know some hidden stuff and shared it with some media guys. She snitched on me and kept my marital secret at risk. I thought there is no point trying to see if it would work. Fighting to make it work and keep the storm secret was just too much for me. I chose this November trip to London to make the announcement before they misinform people by half baked story that hurts really".

Yomi Fabiyi blamed the long distance between them as the main reason the 4-year-old marriage could not work.

Below are screenshots between the actor and his white wife after he announced his plans to get a divorce.

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/12/how-nollywood-actress-forced-me-to.html?m=0

1 Like

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: How Nollywood Actress Forced Me To Divorce My Wife Publicly by TunezMediaTV: 4:30pm On Dec 01, 2016
How Nollywood Actress Forced Me To Divorce My Wife Publicly -- Actor Yomi Fabiyi
http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/12/how-nollywood-actress-forced-me-to.html?m=0

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: How Nollywood Actress Forced Me To Divorce My Wife Publicly by goldbim(f): 6:38pm On Dec 01, 2016
Hmmm..sorry about the divorce but I still don't understand ..what's the information an upcoming actress want to reveal?he should say it himself..or better still write a book grin..the launching alone na sure package!!#i did not mention anybody's name o#.. lipsrsealed.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: How Nollywood Actress Forced Me To Divorce My Wife Publicly by Nobody: 8:08pm On Dec 01, 2016
k
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: How Nollywood Actress Forced Me To Divorce My Wife Publicly by Weedcrusher: 8:08pm On Dec 01, 2016
In all honesty, I blame Tim Berners-Lee, Vint Cerf, Robert Kahn and everyone else that contributed to the creation of internet and world wide web. I blame mark Zuckerberg for Facebook, I blame the creators of twitter, I blame Kevin Systrom for Instagram and Gary Klassen for bbm. I blame them for not specifying the minimum IQ to have before using the programs they created and for all the level of garbage one's brain has to deal with everyday. People just slap you with monumental balderdash everywhere you go on the internet. Can you imagine the rubbish this dude dump on the internet to occupy people's brains with? A marital affair that supposed to be a private thing as become something to share with the whole world. Absolutely ridiculous! undecided

73 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: How Nollywood Actress Forced Me To Divorce My Wife Publicly by korel9: 8:08pm On Dec 01, 2016
Ok, we yaf hear.

Just that I don't know who to throw jabs at, you or d mod (I feel like calling d mod a mumu but I no wan chop ban again).

10 Likes

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: How Nollywood Actress Forced Me To Divorce My Wife Publicly by tofolo(m): 8:09pm On Dec 01, 2016
so how are we involved?

4 Likes

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: How Nollywood Actress Forced Me To Divorce My Wife Publicly by adult91: 8:10pm On Dec 01, 2016
Wetin concern me? I hear say Soyinka hide em card. Na true?. I wan buy fairly used green card

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: How Nollywood Actress Forced Me To Divorce My Wife Publicly by osnova(m): 8:10pm On Dec 01, 2016
How does this affect the exchange rate......abi na so ur mumu reach @ yomi?

3 Likes

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: How Nollywood Actress Forced Me To Divorce My Wife Publicly by AntiWailer: 8:11pm On Dec 01, 2016
Na wa
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: How Nollywood Actress Forced Me To Divorce My Wife Publicly by RealJaneDoe: 8:11pm On Dec 01, 2016
STFU

1 Like

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: How Nollywood Actress Forced Me To Divorce My Wife Publicly by FTbomb(m): 8:11pm On Dec 01, 2016
oga, shut up and face your demons!

1 Like

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: How Nollywood Actress Forced Me To Divorce My Wife Publicly by luciouscookie: 8:12pm On Dec 01, 2016
Why not write a book just like Toke

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: How Nollywood Actress Forced Me To Divorce My Wife Publicly by Nobody: 8:12pm On Dec 01, 2016
The rate of scandal from this Yoruba Nollywood is becoming nauseating

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: How Nollywood Actress Forced Me To Divorce My Wife Publicly by Nobody: 8:12pm On Dec 01, 2016
how e take affect exchange rate
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: How Nollywood Actress Forced Me To Divorce My Wife Publicly by Nobody: 8:13pm On Dec 01, 2016
I am not understanding please

antispam bot..abeg is it now a sin to show other the way?
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: How Nollywood Actress Forced Me To Divorce My Wife Publicly by AlexCk: 8:13pm On Dec 01, 2016
Warrisdis nau,

Who put this thing for FP again, angry angry

1 Like

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: How Nollywood Actress Forced Me To Divorce My Wife Publicly by Miles300: 8:13pm On Dec 01, 2016
Mumu who u wan deceive , after dem don give u 5 yr permanent residence !

3 Likes

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: How Nollywood Actress Forced Me To Divorce My Wife Publicly by Ayokunlemi96(m): 8:13pm On Dec 01, 2016
person FORCE you to DIVORCE your WIFE in PUBLIC.

oti ya WERE (Mad man).

5 Likes

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: How Nollywood Actress Forced Me To Divorce My Wife Publicly by maxwelloweezy(m): 8:13pm On Dec 01, 2016
Ol
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: How Nollywood Actress Forced Me To Divorce My Wife Publicly by Nobody: 8:13pm On Dec 01, 2016
We don't give a f**k yea!!
grin grin Ur problem
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: How Nollywood Actress Forced Me To Divorce My Wife Publicly by Magumoe: 8:14pm On Dec 01, 2016
U
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: How Nollywood Actress Forced Me To Divorce My Wife Publicly by arosunshine(m): 8:16pm On Dec 01, 2016

6 Likes

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: How Nollywood Actress Forced Me To Divorce My Wife Publicly by Mrchippychappy(m): 8:17pm On Dec 01, 2016
You marry old fat oyinbo woman so you can get British resident permit and now you wan come change the story lol

3 Likes

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: How Nollywood Actress Forced Me To Divorce My Wife Publicly by Nobody: 8:17pm On Dec 01, 2016
the picture though. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: How Nollywood Actress Forced Me To Divorce My Wife Publicly by Chrisrare: 8:17pm On Dec 01, 2016
will dis stop God frm punishing buhari??

2 Likes

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: How Nollywood Actress Forced Me To Divorce My Wife Publicly by davibid: 8:18pm On Dec 01, 2016
Nairaland sef angry angry angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: How Nollywood Actress Forced Me To Divorce My Wife Publicly by johnstar(m): 8:18pm On Dec 01, 2016
Nairaland MOD go juz dey put anyow tn for frontpage,

c as all dis once blyk pigs

Bunch of animals

Nigerians and green card paro

1 Like

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: How Nollywood Actress Forced Me To Divorce My Wife Publicly by Tunmmyzhe: 8:18pm On Dec 01, 2016
j
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: How Nollywood Actress Forced Me To Divorce My Wife Publicly by dangotesmummy: 8:24pm On Dec 01, 2016
Attention seekers every where
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: How Nollywood Actress Forced Me To Divorce My Wife Publicly by Adesiji77: 8:25pm On Dec 01, 2016
Ayam not understanding angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Busted! Cussons Baby & Mercy Aigbe Cheat Parents With Their Candidates(pics) / Asisat Oshoala's Father Cries As She Wins African Female Footballer Of The Year / Anita Joseph Celebrates Her Birthday With Hot Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.