Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,880 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:19 AM

Estate Agent Docked Over N5m Fraud In Lagos - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Estate Agent Docked Over N5m Fraud In Lagos (15542 Views)

Lady Scammed By Fake Estate Agent In Lagos Shares Her Victory Story / A Real Estate Agent's Encounter With 419 Scammers / Collapsed Building: Lekki Gardens MD Nyong Richard, 9 Others Docked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Estate Agent Docked Over N5m Fraud In Lagos by 3strikes: 4:35pm On Dec 01, 2016
Lagos—A 37-year-old estate agent, Bosun Shoyoye, who allegedly stole N5 million was yesterday arraigned before a Lagos Magistrate’s court at Igbosere.

The defendant, who resides at Imedu Awoyaya, in Eti-Osa Local Government in Lagos is facing a two-count charge of conspiracy and theft.

The prosecutor, SP Eshiet Eshiet, told the court that the defendant committed the alleged offence in September at Ibeju Lekki area of Lagos State.

He further told the court that the defendant stole the N5 million from one Adebayo Adegbola under the guise that he was a reputable project manager, and that he had handled several estates projects for several people, which he knew to be false.

According to Eshiet, the offence committed was contrary and punishable under Section 312, 267 and 285 of the Criminal Law of Lagos State, 2011.

However, the defendant pleaded not guilty to the charge and the magistrate, Miss Olanike Olagbinde, granted him N500,000 bail with two sureties in like sum.

The case was adjourned to December 15 for mention.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/11/estate-agent-docked-alleged-n5m-fraud/

Popular self acclaimed Nairaland Builder Bosun Davies Shoyeye aka Brabus , Nexthome, N3xt, BrabusNG and BrabusITNL got arrested for fraud.

google his name and read more......

https://www.nairaland.com/3148782/how-select-good-builder

People in diaspora beware.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Estate Agent Docked Over N5m Fraud In Lagos by Jetjacky(m): 4:36pm On Dec 01, 2016
hmm. Y dnt u post the news here?
Re: Estate Agent Docked Over N5m Fraud In Lagos by 3strikes: 4:52pm On Dec 01, 2016
Jetjacky:
hmm. Y dnt u post the news here?

Estate agent docked over alleged N5m fraud On November 29, 201612:43 amIn NewsComments By Aniema Umoh Lagos—A 37-year-old estate agent, Bosun Shoyoye, who allegedly stole N5 million was yesterday arraigned before a Lagos Magistrate’s court at Igbosere. ADVERTISING inRead invented by Teads The defendant, who resides at Imedu Awoyaya, in Eti-Osa Local Government in Lagos is facing a two-count charge of conspiracy and theft. The prosecutor, SP Eshiet Eshiet, told the court that the defendant committed the alleged offence in September at Ibeju Lekki area of Lagos State. He further told the court that the defendant stole the N5 million from one Adebayo Adegbola under the guise that he was a reputable project manager, and that he had handled several estates projects for several people, which he knew to be false. According to Eshiet, the offence committed was contrary and punishable under Section 312, 267 and 285 of the Criminal Law of Lagos State, 2011. However, the defendant pleaded not guilty to the charge and the magistrate, Miss Olanike Olagbinde, granted him N500,000 bail with two sureties in like sum. The case was adjourned to December 15 for mention.

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/11/estate-agent-docked-alleged-n5m-fraud/

3 Likes

Re: Estate Agent Docked Over N5m Fraud In Lagos by lawyer(m): 6:22pm On Dec 01, 2016
By Aniema Umoh Lagos—

A 37-year-old estate agent, Bosun Shoyoye, who allegedly stole N5 million was yesterday arraigned before a Lagos Magistrate’s court at Igbosere. The defendant, who resides at Imedu Awoyaya, in Eti-Osa Local Government in Lagos is facing a two-count charge of conspiracy and theft. The prosecutor, SP Eshiet Eshiet, told the court that the defendant committed the alleged offence in September at Ibeju Lekki area of Lagos State. He further told the court that the defendant stole the N5 million from one Adebayo Adegbola under the guise that he was a reputable project manager, and that he had handled several estates projects for several people, which he knew to be false. According to Eshiet, the offence committed was contrary and punishable under Section 312, 267 and 285 of the Criminal Law of Lagos State, 2011. However, the defendant pleaded not guilty to the charge and the magistrate, Miss Olanike Olagbinde, granted him N500,000 bail with two sureties in like sum. The case was adjourned to December 15 for mention.

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/11/estate-agent-docked-alleged-n5m-fraud/

This is big news. This issue has been cropping up for years and Bosun aka Brabus has been dodging every question to answer those aggrieved and became even more arrogant. The complains i have gotten about this guys was just too much and he looked unstoppable until now. Time to be blacklisted from Nairaland. We don't condone theft here. A word is enough for the wise. Don't patronize him again. Nairaland and Seun would not be held liable for any further misdeeds from him. If you get defrauded by him and transfer huge sums of money after this warning you are on your own o!

13 Likes

Re: Estate Agent Docked Over N5m Fraud In Lagos by passyhansome(m): 7:16pm On Dec 01, 2016
Lagos—A 37-year-old estate agent
[size=25pt]Bosun Shoyoye,[/size]

una again! Brown roof people, continue......

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Estate Agent Docked Over N5m Fraud In Lagos by nairaman66(m): 7:16pm On Dec 01, 2016
Searching....

Loading Content....

Content Found....

?

NCAN Delta State branch.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Estate Agent Docked Over N5m Fraud In Lagos by akraym(m): 7:17pm On Dec 01, 2016
Na WA o

5m.

1 Like

Re: Estate Agent Docked Over N5m Fraud In Lagos by SycophanticGoat: 7:17pm On Dec 01, 2016
How come a Nairalander known for transacting business on Nairaland is docked for fraud and the mods didn't put a title like "A Nairalander docked for defrauding another Nairalander whom he met through Nairaland"?

At least, it will go a long way in warning people about the dangers of transacting with fraudulent businessmen and women on here.

So I call on the mods to do the needful. You don't just attach Nairaland when it's good news and do otherwise when it's bad news.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Estate Agent Docked Over N5m Fraud In Lagos by initialize(m): 7:18pm On Dec 01, 2016
Re: Estate Agent Docked Over N5m Fraud In Lagos by Nobody: 7:18pm On Dec 01, 2016
wow lipsrsealed
Re: Estate Agent Docked Over N5m Fraud In Lagos by Nixiepie(f): 7:19pm On Dec 01, 2016
Hmmmmm
Re: Estate Agent Docked Over N5m Fraud In Lagos by ifyalways(f): 7:20pm On Dec 01, 2016
Brabus shocked shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Estate Agent Docked Over N5m Fraud In Lagos by FTbomb(m): 7:21pm On Dec 01, 2016
one-sided story. the table might turn if you get to hear from the defendant.

NB: not supporting/condoning thievery in any way..

1 Like

Re: Estate Agent Docked Over N5m Fraud In Lagos by FTbomb(m): 7:23pm On Dec 01, 2016
SycophanticGoat:
How come a Nairalander transacting business on Nairaland is docked for fraud and the mods didn't say things like "A Nairalander docked for defrauding another Nairalander he met through Nairaland"?

At least, it will go a long way in warning people about the dangers of transacting with fraudulent businessmen and women here.

So I call on the mods to do the needful. You don't just attach Nairaland when it's good news and do otherwise when it's bad news.
so how do you know it started from nairaland? btw, this is a vanguard newspaper report..

2 Likes

Re: Estate Agent Docked Over N5m Fraud In Lagos by reflx(m): 7:26pm On Dec 01, 2016
EgunMogaji the Boss you were right after all!

but this guy should be reported to COREN, and the government to be put away long time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Estate Agent Docked Over N5m Fraud In Lagos by pythonkid(m): 7:26pm On Dec 01, 2016
ok
Re: Estate Agent Docked Over N5m Fraud In Lagos by Livefreeordieha(m): 7:30pm On Dec 01, 2016
basketmouth needs u aburo..ur ori is fokasibe.. shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin
Araoluwa005:
With the way things are going ON in this Nigeria

Two different families may come together and will be like "LET'S DO A COMBINED CHRISTMAS, let my family cook RICE and ur family make STEW and MEAT".

Anyway e no concern me because I am not from Nigeria. I am from YORUBA State.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Estate Agent Docked Over N5m Fraud In Lagos by Timoleon(m): 7:34pm On Dec 01, 2016
O boy! Dem afonjas distance demselves from this thread sha. Cant imagine my fone goin off after this thread hit fp, yet i stil see better space book cos no comppetition. You guys are always quick to call out the south east, oya afonjas come and defend this fraudster o.

4 Likes

Re: Estate Agent Docked Over N5m Fraud In Lagos by MakeWeTalk: 7:35pm On Dec 01, 2016

4 Likes

Re: Estate Agent Docked Over N5m Fraud In Lagos by amanikondo: 7:37pm On Dec 01, 2016
passyhansome:
Lagos—A 37-year-old estate agent
[size=25pt]Bosun Shoyoye,[/size]

una again! Brown roof people, continue......

[size=14pt]Receive Sense in the name of your creator.[/size]

8 Likes

Re: Estate Agent Docked Over N5m Fraud In Lagos by kingcomet(m): 7:38pm On Dec 01, 2016
dese people sef
Re: Estate Agent Docked Over N5m Fraud In Lagos by amanikondo: 7:39pm On Dec 01, 2016
@ 3strike, is it the same Bosun of Nairaland?
Re: Estate Agent Docked Over N5m Fraud In Lagos by lawyer(m): 7:41pm On Dec 01, 2016
amanikondo:
@ 3strike, is it the same Bosun of Nairaland?

Yes the same Bosun aka Brabus or n3xt on Nairaland. He is extremely controversial and has the most complains i have ever seen on Nairaland about theft, misuse of funds and poor delivery of work. Everyday people call me to ban him or help them get their money but nemesis has finally caught up with him. There is a 500 page thread dedicated to building and half of the pages deal with complains about Brabus:

https://www.nairaland.com/2550211/general-topic-thread-to-discuss-anything/476#48523286

Its time we weed out those that want to give honest people on Nairaland a bad name.
Re: Estate Agent Docked Over N5m Fraud In Lagos by amanikondo: 7:42pm On Dec 01, 2016
lawyer:

This is big news. This issue has been cropping up for years and Bosun aka Brabus has been dodging every question to answer those aggrieved and became even more arrogant. The complains i have gotten about this guys was just too much and he looked unstoppable until now. Time to be blacklisted from Nairaland. We don't condone theft here. A word is enough for the wise. Don't patronize him again. Nairaland and Seun would not be held liable for any further misdeeds from him. If you get defrauded by him and transfer huge sums of money after this warning you are on your own o!

Where have you been all these while? You neglected us in this property section. The mantle of leadership of the property section has been moved away from you Lawyer.

2 Likes

Re: Estate Agent Docked Over N5m Fraud In Lagos by passyhansome(m): 7:48pm On Dec 01, 2016
amanikondo:

[size=14pt]Receive Sense in the name of your creator.[/size]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4532428_4523983etcbrra_jpeg9ee84aec29642291d02a9ae4f687722b

Sorry I know that feeling

1 Like

Re: Estate Agent Docked Over N5m Fraud In Lagos by dikeigbo2(m): 7:49pm On Dec 01, 2016
Araoluwa005:
With the way things are going ON in this Nigeria

Two different families may come together and will be like "LET'S DO A COMBINED CHRISTMAS, let my family cook RICE and ur family make STEW and MEAT".

Anyway e no concern me because I am not from Nigeria. I am from YORUBA State.

Igbabu grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

5.Nos of R/palour selfcon at linted stagefor sale at N4.9million and negotiable. / Design And Photographs Of Buildings From Other Countries / Two Storey Building Collapses In Lagos, No Fatality Recorded (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.