Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:28 AM

My Wasted Years - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wasted Years (792 Views)

I Wasted 6 Years On This Bastard Only For Me To See His Wedding IV On IG - Lady / The Most Wasted Money In This World Is The Money You Spent On Girlfriends - Reno / WASTED YEARS: The Ordeal Of A Pastor’s Son (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wasted Years by BOKO52(m): 4:55pm On Dec 01, 2016
Closed
Re: My Wasted Years by freesinzu(m): 5:00pm On Dec 01, 2016
I want to believe this story ain't real

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wasted Years by Nobody: 5:04pm On Dec 01, 2016
Sorry bro, just tell your parents now and clear the air, in my finals i had 3 core courses as carry over , the lecturers were wicked and i will have failed them and had extra year, i wanted to lie and hope a miracle will happen but my pastor advised me to tell my parent , we paid the lecturers 10k each and they allowed me to go , tell your parents now, its not the end of the world, you are alive and there is still time to create a future.
Re: My Wasted Years by BOKO52(m): 5:07pm On Dec 01, 2016
freesinzu:
it real dear
Re: My Wasted Years by Nobody: 5:09pm On Dec 01, 2016
I don't know what to tell you o. You should have told them about the pre degree stuff na embarassed See the palava that lying has done. Try and talk to them and hope for the best.
Re: My Wasted Years by freesinzu(m): 5:10pm On Dec 01, 2016
BOKO52:
it real dear
This is beyond me abeg.

1 Like

Re: My Wasted Years by Nobody: 5:15pm On Dec 01, 2016
freesinzu:
It could be real. I've heard many of such

One thing I've realised about this life is, no matter what you facing/going through, always open up to your family. Especially your parents and siblings. Although, they might take it hard on you initially, but at the end, they all you've got. They always got your back.

Trust me, if you'd told your parents in the first place, I'm sure you'll be very close to graduating from uni by now

Well, it's better late than never, I'll advise you should open up to them. That's the way out.
Re: My Wasted Years by Nobody: 5:19pm On Dec 01, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
It could be real. I've heard many of such

One thing I've realised about this life is, no matter what you facing/going through, always open up to your family. Especially your parents and siblings. Although, they might take it hard on you initially, but at the end, they all you've got. They always got your back.

Trust me, if you'd told your parents in the first place, I'm sure you'll be very close to graduating from uni by now

Well, it's better late than never, I'll advise you should open up to them. That's the way out.
OP,all you need is this advice. Take it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wasted Years by Nobody: 5:20pm On Dec 01, 2016
Explainn everything to your parents and apologize
..... Tag a family member along too

The worst they can do is to get mad , they won't throw you away
Re: My Wasted Years by ikp120(m): 5:30pm On Dec 01, 2016
Lalastclala come o
Re: My Wasted Years by Kaycee625(m): 6:00pm On Dec 01, 2016
freesinzu:
LOLS I believe its real cos i met one guy like that back then in uni, we were in third year but he was still looking for admission his parents didnt know cos he has started from our first year to collect school fees, house rent and so on from his people in anambara, while our school is in enugu,
he will come to school environment hook up with a girl, and take her home, he continued like dat until after our 3rd year he entered south africa to hustle, since he couldnt get admission after 3yrs in enugu.
Re: My Wasted Years by NemzySeries(m): 7:56pm On Dec 01, 2016
ur problem started d day u included lies in such sensitive issue & unfortunately u were unable to do anything productive till it got dis rotten.......itz ur mess, clean it up by opening up
Re: My Wasted Years by dikerebel(m): 8:04pm On Dec 01, 2016
nawa oh

(1) (Reply)

From Her Lover, To Her Bridesmaid - My Journey Through Love (episode 1) / When Mikel Obi Finally Left Chelsea Bench / Actress, Anita Joseph Vows To Stop Posting Nude Pictures Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.