Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,125 members, 7,807,407 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:11 PM

Ruffcoin Plays His Song For Governor Ikpeazu Privately (Pics, Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ruffcoin Plays His Song For Governor Ikpeazu Privately (Pics, Video) (21625 Views)

Jaywon Prostrates For Governor Yahaya Bello, Gets Blasted / Quavo Uses "Musiliu Aruna Ishola" Song As The Intro In His Song (watch) / Phyno Gifts Miya Michael Money For Making A Cover Of His Song (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ruffcoin Plays His Song For Governor Ikpeazu Privately (Pics, Video) by contactmorak: 7:02pm On Dec 01, 2016
V12 Music has released the much anticipated album, Made In Aba (MIA) by its artist Ruffcoin. The album was released globally on the 1st of December 2016.

The album and its title, Made In Aba, which is a tribute to the much known productive spirit of the Aba region promises to find much comfort and acceptance in the earbuds of Nigerian music lovers home and abroad.

Ruffcoin whose real name is Emelogu Muruako Fortune, in his unique style plays around different genres of music such as hip hop, gyration, cultural sounds, rap, and R&B on this well-cooked album.

Made In Aba (MIA) album is star-studded as it features great minds like Phyno, Zoro, Mjosh, Effect Mc, Femi Large,Pentouch,Sparkle, Fiokee and Deejay J Masta.

More interesting is the fact that the dynamic governor of Abia State, Okezie Ikpeazu has also endorsed the album. In an official video released on V12 YouTube Channel, the artiste is seen in a close-door session giving the Abia State number one man, a first-listening of the album's tracks. The songs must have been very interesting that Governor Ikpeazu couldn't hide his excitement as he kept laughing. Ruffcoin must be really special and important for the busy governor to have paid so much attention to him.

Ruffcoin is using this album to thank his fans all over the world for the love, support and to draw the attention of Nigerians home and abroad, government, investors, businessmen to the people, trade, manufacturing and commerce in Aba, Abia State, Nigeria.

“We are passionate about the potential Aba can have in not only Nigerian economy but African economy. We must do our best to promote our people, culture, commerce, manufacturing, trade and make sure the Made-In-Aba brand gets the attention it deserves . We urge you to support the movement,” Ruffcoin stated.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=runH7yKISyU

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/12/watch-as-nigerian-singer-ruffcoin-plays.html

4 Likes

Re: Ruffcoin Plays His Song For Governor Ikpeazu Privately (Pics, Video) by contactmorak: 7:02pm On Dec 01, 2016

Re: Ruffcoin Plays His Song For Governor Ikpeazu Privately (Pics, Video) by contactmorak: 7:02pm On Dec 01, 2016
. Real cool. It's a big honour to the artist

6 Likes

Re: Ruffcoin Plays His Song For Governor Ikpeazu Privately (Pics, Video) by maryjan8(f): 8:27pm On Dec 01, 2016
Good for him

4 Likes

Re: Ruffcoin Plays His Song For Governor Ikpeazu Privately (Pics, Video) by Godprotectigbos(f): 8:47pm On Dec 01, 2016
grin grin he tried

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ruffcoin Plays His Song For Governor Ikpeazu Privately (Pics, Video) by lifezone247(m): 8:47pm On Dec 01, 2016
Who watch the video Pls demonstrate. Ain't got no data to waste mehhh.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ruffcoin Plays His Song For Governor Ikpeazu Privately (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Dec 01, 2016
Still observing
Re: Ruffcoin Plays His Song For Governor Ikpeazu Privately (Pics, Video) by izzou(m): 8:48pm On Dec 01, 2016
Gone are the days when musicians sing and the whole nation scramble around the market places and on the internet for their songs

Now, musicians have to hawk their albums from pillar to post.

Recession no good at all

8 Likes

Re: Ruffcoin Plays His Song For Governor Ikpeazu Privately (Pics, Video) by themonk(m): 8:49pm On Dec 01, 2016
See as ruff coin sef Don turn fine boy.

My hustle must pay o

8 Likes

Re: Ruffcoin Plays His Song For Governor Ikpeazu Privately (Pics, Video) by ucee64(m): 8:49pm On Dec 01, 2016
Re: Ruffcoin Plays His Song For Governor Ikpeazu Privately (Pics, Video) by Mologi(m): 8:49pm On Dec 01, 2016
Nwaba....aba..aba..eh eh aba....

That song is lyrical bomb....

But shey he stil dey alive?
Re: Ruffcoin Plays His Song For Governor Ikpeazu Privately (Pics, Video) by Oluwapresley(m): 8:50pm On Dec 01, 2016
been a while I said anything on nairaland. I don't av anything to say; however, I just typed that. I'm out
Re: Ruffcoin Plays His Song For Governor Ikpeazu Privately (Pics, Video) by dikerebel(m): 8:50pm On Dec 01, 2016
r
Re: Ruffcoin Plays His Song For Governor Ikpeazu Privately (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Dec 01, 2016
Lol the governor just they laugh the guy, for him mind "which kind song be this self" grin

10 Likes

Re: Ruffcoin Plays His Song For Governor Ikpeazu Privately (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Dec 01, 2016
I thought you said privately

1 Like

Re: Ruffcoin Plays His Song For Governor Ikpeazu Privately (Pics, Video) by dikerebel(m): 8:50pm On Dec 01, 2016
r y
Re: Ruffcoin Plays His Song For Governor Ikpeazu Privately (Pics, Video) by Weedcrusher: 8:51pm On Dec 01, 2016
Good smile from both of them. The smile looks genuine to me. Not some public stunt.

1 Like

Re: Ruffcoin Plays His Song For Governor Ikpeazu Privately (Pics, Video) by yaqq: 8:53pm On Dec 01, 2016
Y the governor d laf na abi na comedy the play for am
Re: Ruffcoin Plays His Song For Governor Ikpeazu Privately (Pics, Video) by Ogbeta71: 8:53pm On Dec 01, 2016
9PBLIVE:
I thought you said privately
dont mind dem
Re: Ruffcoin Plays His Song For Governor Ikpeazu Privately (Pics, Video) by Young03(m): 8:55pm On Dec 01, 2016
Nwa Aba

wanna hear the voice of Effect. Mc and Femi large

042 ala oma
Re: Ruffcoin Plays His Song For Governor Ikpeazu Privately (Pics, Video) by passyhansome(m): 8:57pm On Dec 01, 2016
God don answer ruffcoin prayer, meanwhile Excellency should give him some coin to buy Bitcoin
Re: Ruffcoin Plays His Song For Governor Ikpeazu Privately (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Dec 01, 2016
His song eriwa is a jam

6 Likes

Re: Ruffcoin Plays His Song For Governor Ikpeazu Privately (Pics, Video) by YOUNGKAHUNA: 8:58pm On Dec 01, 2016
MIA
Re: Ruffcoin Plays His Song For Governor Ikpeazu Privately (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Dec 01, 2016
See head lipsrsealed
Re: Ruffcoin Plays His Song For Governor Ikpeazu Privately (Pics, Video) by WILLYBABS(m): 8:58pm On Dec 01, 2016
k
Re: Ruffcoin Plays His Song For Governor Ikpeazu Privately (Pics, Video) by nwanky(m): 8:58pm On Dec 01, 2016
Mologi:
Na you kill am?
Re: Ruffcoin Plays His Song For Governor Ikpeazu Privately (Pics, Video) by Pavore9: 8:59pm On Dec 01, 2016
Mologi:

Na you kill am chop? cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ruffcoin Plays His Song For Governor Ikpeazu Privately (Pics, Video) by Amadaz(m): 9:02pm On Dec 01, 2016
Ruffcoin, the only man who didn't study geography but he put his city on the map.

7 Likes

Re: Ruffcoin Plays His Song For Governor Ikpeazu Privately (Pics, Video) by Daniel058(m): 9:03pm On Dec 01, 2016
UMU YORK NA NDI KOLOMBIA NO L'ALA ABA

ELE WAY?

✌️

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Portable Brags: "Michael Jackson's Glory Isn't As Great As Mine" (Video) / Waje: At A Point In My Career, Only Ebuka & Noble Igwe Supported Me / Chimamanda Meets Merkel, Talks About Her Late Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.