Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,477 members, 7,808,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:08 PM

*CHRISTIANS ONLY* Who Is Your Favourite Bible Villian And Why? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / *CHRISTIANS ONLY* Who Is Your Favourite Bible Villian And Why? (8726 Views)

What Is Your Favourite Bible Passage? / CHRISTIANS ONLY: Spiritual Explanation Need / Who Else Has Noticed This? (christians Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *CHRISTIANS ONLY* Who Is Your Favourite Bible Villian And Why? by edogho(m): 5:54am On Dec 04, 2016
Who did this to our brains? choi.
See swear, how miserable. Anonymous realmindz spat and u want 2 kih yasef, wat if its f2f? I bet you'll fight ferociously with him.
small yeye Gurl.
Re: *CHRISTIANS ONLY* Who Is Your Favourite Bible Villian And Why? by hopefulLandlord: 6:37am On Dec 04, 2016
Pidgin2:

Hey, you have seriously offended me by this post. What is the need for all these insults? I proclaim a curse on your generation. You will learn that the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob is still alive and the demons speaking through you will abandon you during the years of your calamity. Thus says the Lord whom you insult for no reason "Vengance is mine" when He begins to act you shall find no helpers

This one na learner o! grin

let me interpret how an atheist would and pass the message across to you

I proclaim a curse on your generation with this magic wand. You will learn that the God of Harry Potter, Lily Potter and James Potter is still alive and spirit of Lord Voldemort speaking through you will abandon you during the years of your calamity. Thus says the Lord of Harry Potter whom you insult for no reason "I caused Peter Pettigrew to run around aimlessly" when He begins to act you shall find no helpers

Piggin, please tell us how much my post scare you

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: *CHRISTIANS ONLY* Who Is Your Favourite Bible Villian And Why? by jonbellion(m): 6:46am On Dec 04, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

This one na learner o! grin

let me interpret how an atheist would and pass the message across to you

I proclaim a curse on your generation with this magic wand. You will learn that the God of Harry Potter, Lily Potter and James Potter is still alive and spirit of Lord Voldemort speaking through you will abandon you during the years of your calamity. Thus says the Lord of Harry Potter whom you insult for no reason "I caused Peter Pettigrew to run around aimlessly" when He begins to act you shall find no helpers

Piggin, please tell us how much my post scare you
you should have added Dumbledore so she'd really be frightened

3 Likes

Re: *CHRISTIANS ONLY* Who Is Your Favourite Bible Villian And Why? by jonbellion(m): 6:52am On Dec 04, 2016
Pidgin2:

Hey, you have seriously offended me by this post. What is the need for all these insults? I proclaim a curse on your generation. You will learn that the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob is still alive and the demons speaking through you will abandon you during the years of your calamity. Thus says the Lord whom you insult for no reason "Vengance is mine" when He begins to act you shall find no helpers
Ooooh my God we have a critical situation here quick! where's the nearest asylum
Re: *CHRISTIANS ONLY* Who Is Your Favourite Bible Villian And Why? by hopefulLandlord: 6:52am On Dec 04, 2016
jonbellion:
you should have added Dumbledore so she'd really be frightened

kikikikiki LWTMB!

1 Like

Re: *CHRISTIANS ONLY* Who Is Your Favourite Bible Villian And Why? by Ranchhoddas: 6:54am On Dec 04, 2016
Pidgin2:

The demons living in you shall desert you in your hour of need. Sorrow and perdition shall not depart from you. It is the God you curse that will bring it upon you and yours not me for vengeance is of the Lord. You shall be taught that He is real when money cannot solve the problem you will face, you shall look for Him
Hell hath no fury...Happy Sunday!
Re: *CHRISTIANS ONLY* Who Is Your Favourite Bible Villian And Why? by jonbellion(m): 6:57am On Dec 04, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

kikikikiki LWTMB!

she should have spoken in tounges so we'd be 100 percent sure she's having an e- seizure

1 Like

Re: *CHRISTIANS ONLY* Who Is Your Favourite Bible Villian And Why? by LadyAnn(f): 8:09am On Dec 04, 2016
*CHRISTIANS ONLY* Who Is Your Favourite Bible Villian And Why? -

This thread was for Christians only. You guys barraged in, took over with derogatory comments and you guys expect us to walk on eggs shells around you? No! We know the game that's being played here.

Funny thing, though.

Human nature is such that, on closer examination, the Atheist movement is full of the same weak, irrational, conflicted, myopic human beings that fill the ranks of the religious. We're all small -- tiny, really -- when compared to the grandeur of the Divine or the Universe. (Your choice.)

So, please. A little humility?

More than ever, God’s people need to be standing up publicly and unashamedly for the authority of His Word.
Re: *CHRISTIANS ONLY* Who Is Your Favourite Bible Villian And Why? by EyeHateGod: 9:08am On Dec 04, 2016
LadyAnn:

This thread was for Christians only. You guys barraged in, took over with derogatory comments and you guys expect us to walk on eggs shells around you? No! We know the game that's being played here.

Funny thing, though.

Human nature is such that, on closer examination, the Atheist movement is full of the same weak, irrational, conflicted, myopic human beings that fill the ranks of the religious. We're all small -- tiny, really -- when compared to the grandeur of the Divine or the Universe. (Your choice.)

More than ever, God’s people need to be standing up publicly and unashamedly for the authority of His Word.
The problem is that Christians don't know how to Think so We are Helping them....
Re: *CHRISTIANS ONLY* Who Is Your Favourite Bible Villian And Why? by realmindz: 9:19am On Dec 04, 2016
LadyAnn:

Funny thing, though.

I still find it hard to understand how it is derogatory to say Elsiha with the help of Yaweh Mauled 42 kids for calling him a bald head...
Pls make me do if u can.

It's obvious u are not proud of those bible tales and u vent ur anger on us

we did not write the bible and I'm not elisha, if u have any issue, go confront Yaweh the Egyptian slayer and the bald avenger

1 Like

Re: *CHRISTIANS ONLY* Who Is Your Favourite Bible Villian And Why? by hopefulLandlord: 9:35am On Dec 04, 2016
I'm pretty sure *Christians Only* was added to the title of this thread later
or are my eyes deceiving me?
Re: *CHRISTIANS ONLY* Who Is Your Favourite Bible Villian And Why? by jonbellion(m): 9:48am On Dec 04, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

that's true
That wasn't the name of the thread from the start
Re: *CHRISTIANS ONLY* Who Is Your Favourite Bible Villian And Why? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:54am On Dec 04, 2016
jonbellion:
that's true
That wasn't the name of the thread from the start

Isn't that deception
Re: *CHRISTIANS ONLY* Who Is Your Favourite Bible Villian And Why? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:57am On Dec 04, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

kikikikiki LWTMB!

This is why I took my time to put this thread up

https://www.nairaland.com/3500235/god-without-religion-religion-without

Some deists believe in an Impersonal God . So a deist who believes in God can still tell a religious person that he has an 'imaginary friend' or that he is not afraid of his 'imaginary friend' - its not about atheism . Its high time you stopped posting ignorant jokes or memes .

Peruse the thread and start making sense.
Re: *CHRISTIANS ONLY* Who Is Your Favourite Bible Villian And Why? by hopefulLandlord: 10:26am On Dec 04, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

[s]This is why I took my time to put this thread up

Some deists believe in an Impersonal God . So a deist who believes in God can still tell a religious person that he has an 'imaginary friend' - its not about atheism . Its high time you stopped posting ignorant jokes or memes .

Peruse the thread and start making sense. [/s]

its now a pathetic and predictable pattern with you recently, you make a thread and use the link to the thread to start replying almost every post by atheists; its not a bad thing, just looks asinine when you start forcing the link even when you know the link has next to no bearing with the post you're quoting

run along if you've got nothing reasonable to say

3 Likes

Re: *CHRISTIANS ONLY* Who Is Your Favourite Bible Villian And Why? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:30am On Dec 04, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

[s]its now a pathetic and predictable pattern with you recently, you make a thread and use the link to the thread to start replying almost every post by atheists; its not a bad thing, just looks asinine when you start forcing the link even when you know the link has next to no bearing with the post you're quoting

run along[/s]

Learn and stop the pathetic show of arrogance when your comments reek of ignorance . I was addressing your meme and obviously you can't see how daft the quote in the meme is .

You are pained .

1 Like

Re: *CHRISTIANS ONLY* Who Is Your Favourite Bible Villian And Why? by hopefulLandlord: 10:34am On Dec 04, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

[s]
Learn and stop the pathetic show of arrogance when your comments reek of ignorance . I was addressing your meme and obviously you can't see how daft the quote in the meme is .

You are pained .[/s]

its your posts that's daft and reeks of attention seeking

it addresses nothing because it wasn't intended to address anything but to remind me that you've created a thread you want me to go and read

look at the meme again and read your comment, if you still can't see the error of your pathetic ways...............

2 Likes

Re: *CHRISTIANS ONLY* Who Is Your Favourite Bible Villian And Why? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:36am On Dec 04, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

[s]its your posts that's daft and reeks of attention seeking

it addresses nothing because it wasn't intended to address anything but to remind me that you've created a thread you want me to go and read

look at the meme again and read your comment, if you still can't see the error of your pathetic ways..............[/s].

How can someone be this ignorant and refuse to accept it .

Deists who believe in an Impersonal God can say the exact thing . Confuscians who are atheists have ancestral spirits as 'imaginary friends' . Your meme is stupid .
Re: *CHRISTIANS ONLY* Who Is Your Favourite Bible Villian And Why? by hopefulLandlord: 10:40am On Dec 04, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

[s]
How can someone be this ignorant and refuse to accept it .

Deists who believe in an Impersonal God can say the exact thing . Confuscians who are atheists have ancestral spirits as 'imaginary friends' . Your meme is stupid [/s].

shock me by saying something sensible
Re: *CHRISTIANS ONLY* Who Is Your Favourite Bible Villian And Why? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:41am On Dec 04, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

Pathetic .

1 Like

Re: *CHRISTIANS ONLY* Who Is Your Favourite Bible Villian And Why? by EyeHateGod: 10:46am On Dec 04, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

If They are not Deceptive How would we Know that They are Christians??

2 Likes

Re: *CHRISTIANS ONLY* Who Is Your Favourite Bible Villian And Why? by EyeHateGod: 10:49am On Dec 04, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

It also Shocks me That PrinceEbuka that's the King of Being Ignorant is calling someone ignorant shocked even though it wasn't necessary maybe he is just Burt hurt
Re: *CHRISTIANS ONLY* Who Is Your Favourite Bible Villian And Why? by Bruno3000(m): 10:59am On Dec 04, 2016
If u lived in the time of David, I bet u wouldn't even hv d courage to stand before goliath... So free Davo ma guy!
Seun:
Not really. I don't like murderers. This David character killed 200 innocent men to get a girl when he was [url=https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1%20Samuel+18:20-27&version=NIV]"only" asked to kill 100[/url]. A bloodthirsty devil. I bet Spartacus only killed people who had wronged him brutally and people he had to kill to survive. David killed because: "why not?"
Re: *CHRISTIANS ONLY* Who Is Your Favourite Bible Villian And Why? by hopefulLandlord: 11:05am On Dec 04, 2016
Bruno3000:
If u lived in the time of David, I bet u wouldn't even hv d courage to stand before goliath... So free Davo ma guy!

Leicester winning EPL beats your imaginary David killing imaginary Goliath
Re: *CHRISTIANS ONLY* Who Is Your Favourite Bible Villian And Why? by Bruno3000(m): 11:34am On Dec 04, 2016
Wateva... Believe wat u want.
hopefulLandlord:

Leicester winning EPL beats your imaginary David killing imaginary Goliath
Re: *CHRISTIANS ONLY* Who Is Your Favourite Bible Villian And Why? by jonbellion(m): 11:36am On Dec 04, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

This is why I took my time to put this thread up

Some deists believe in an Impersonal God . So a deist who believes in God can still tell a religious person that he has an 'imaginary friend' or that he is not afraid of his 'imaginary friend' - its not about atheism . Its high time you stopped posting ignorant jokes or memes .

Peruse the thread and start making sense.
he's not a diest so what's your point
The same way a muslim can upload a picture saying"this is the work of God" or some other bullcrap that's attributed to personal Gods
Re: *CHRISTIANS ONLY* Who Is Your Favourite Bible Villian And Why? by LadyAnn(f): 12:30pm On Dec 04, 2016
edogho:
Who did this to our brains? choi.
See swear, how miserable. Anonymous realmindz spat and u want 2 kih yasef, wat if its f2f? I bet you'll fight ferociously with him.
small yeye Gurl.

Bye Felicia.... Ain't nobody got time for your rudeness. lipsrsealed who are you calling a small girl? Your likes will tremble in my presence in real life and you have the audacity to call me "small yeye Girl" rudeness!!
Re: *CHRISTIANS ONLY* Who Is Your Favourite Bible Villian And Why? by realmindz: 1:02pm On Dec 04, 2016
Re: *CHRISTIANS ONLY* Who Is Your Favourite Bible Villian And Why? by realmindz: 1:04pm On Dec 04, 2016
LadyAnn:

Bye Felicia.... Ain't nobody got time for your rudeness. lipsrsealed who are you calling a small girl? Your likes will tremble in my presence in real life and you have the audacity to call me "small yeye Girl" rudeness!!

I doubt he was referring to u, pidgin2 I suppose, the evil prophetess of doom.

And what makes u think u won't be d one trembling when u see him

1 Like

Re: *CHRISTIANS ONLY* Who Is Your Favourite Bible Villian And Why? by LadyAnn(f): 2:32pm On Dec 04, 2016
realmindz:

I doubt he was referring to u, pidgin2 I suppose, the evil prophetess of doom.

And what makes u think u won't be d one trembling when u see him

If he wasn't referring to me I apologise. However he has no right to speak to pidgen2 that way either.

I know he'll probably crucify me for this but who cares? It's not exactly Rocket Science. I don't care how much wealth he's acquired. You can't buy class. Occupation is also no longer a guide to where anyone stands in that order. I judge social class in much more subtle and complex ways.... That's how I know. I am fitted with some sort of social Global Positioning Satellite computer that tells me a person’s position on the class map as soon as he/she begins to speak, be it verbally or written. LoL grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: *CHRISTIANS ONLY* Who Is Your Favourite Bible Villian And Why? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Dec 04, 2016
LadyAnn:

If he wasn't referring to me I apologise. However he has no right to speak to pidgen2 that way either.

I know he'll probably crucify me for this but who cares? It's not exactly Rocket Science. I don't care how much wealth he's acquired. You can't buy class. Occupation is also no longer a guide to where anyone stands in that order. I judge social class in much more subtle and complex ways.... That's how I know. I am fitted with some sort of social Global Positioning Satellite computer that tells me a person’s position on the class map as soon as he/she begins to speak, be it verbally or written. LoL grin grin grin

Dearie ignore the demons please, what do you expect of them in the first place . All my threads will be tagged *Christians only* so that demons will not invade my threads hence forth. I see the OP has done the needful,

1 Like

Re: *CHRISTIANS ONLY* Who Is Your Favourite Bible Villian And Why? by frank317: 7:15pm On Dec 04, 2016
Pidgin2:

I am more shocked that someone actually liked this... Seriously, don't u feel shame and foolish typing all this? U need help ASAP

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Provoking Blessings!!!!! / Was Adam Really 90ft Tall? Scientific Proof! / Will Mad People Go To Heaven Or Hell?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.