Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,259 members, 7,807,892 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:01 PM

Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? (17889 Views)

Qwinnie Lee To Don Jazzy: I Want A One Night Stand With You (Photo) / "I Got Pregnant From A One Night Stand At Age 16... And This Happened..." (Pix) / One Night Stand Gone Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Dec 01, 2016
be sincere with ur responsegrin
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by Airforce1(m): 8:34pm On Dec 01, 2016
I don't like women

1 Like

Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by freesinzu(m): 8:35pm On Dec 01, 2016
Thinking....

1 Like

Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by DLondonboiy: 8:40pm On Dec 01, 2016
what is one night stand?
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by Nobody: 8:40pm On Dec 01, 2016
AIDS is real.

4 Likes

Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by sinaj(f): 8:40pm On Dec 01, 2016
Airforce1:
I don't like women
u like men?

1 Like

Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by izzou(m): 8:43pm On Dec 01, 2016
sinaj

I admire her comments. I don't know her personally but I know she would be cool to hangout with.

As for a one night stand, am totally against that.
cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by Airforce1(m): 8:43pm On Dec 01, 2016
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Dec 01, 2016
MY MOUTH CLOSE FOR THIS ONE O lipsrsealed
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by REIIGN(m): 8:48pm On Dec 01, 2016
Fabulocity smiley

3 Likes

Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by MackBrooklyn: 8:52pm On Dec 01, 2016
Airforce1:
I don't like women
cheesy grin

GayBriel tongue

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by optional1(f): 8:53pm On Dec 01, 2016
they plenty grin
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Dec 01, 2016
Oh!!!! 1 of those boys from the tech section!!!
He can help me do "updates" wink
☆☆☆☆
No seriously.... I want 2 play sims4
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by firstking01(m): 8:57pm On Dec 01, 2016
Airforce1, women don teach you lesson, no worry i can relategrin
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Dec 01, 2016
DLondonboiy:
what is one night stand?

When u stand alone through out the night in the middle of your room as if u are meditating.
One night stand.

7 Likes

Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by MackBrooklyn: 8:58pm On Dec 01, 2016
PrettyAdaolisa

Lawlahdey

Laveda

Dollyjoy

Suzan404

Ellacute45

Prettythicksme

HERSLEY

Chocolateme

Makydebbie

Juhan

Berlynn

Skarlett . . .
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Dec 01, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
☆☆☆☆
I love the sims too smiley

1 Like

Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by Airforce1(m): 9:00pm On Dec 01, 2016
firstking01:
Airforce1, women don teach you lesson, no worry i can relategrin

how women go do me something when i no like women?

speak for yourself mehn.
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Dec 01, 2016
Erm...i have one in mind but i will keep it to myself smiley

Enybliss
mhiz
comman answer ooo
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by MackBrooklyn: 9:01pm On Dec 01, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
☆☆☆☆

cheesy grin

Buffalowwing cheesy

1 Like

Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by firstking01(m): 9:03pm On Dec 01, 2016
Airforce1:

how women go do me something when i no like women?

speak for yourself mehn.
Smh, what a contradictory fellow o: ...are you not the airforce1 we know again?, or you get twin?
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Dec 01, 2016
MzLarem:
I love the sims too smiley
yeah? U played sims 4 yet?
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by jamalnation(m): 9:03pm On Dec 01, 2016
E.t.c
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by Mimido2(f): 9:04pm On Dec 01, 2016
davtosh:

When u stand alone through out the night in the middle of your room as if u are meditating.
One night stand.
hahaha
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by Airforce1(m): 9:06pm On Dec 01, 2016
firstking01:
Smh, what a contradictory fellow o: ...are you not the airforce1 we know again?, or you get twin?

women got nothing to offer me than worthless sex so i don't care about them

1 Like

Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by Mimido2(f): 9:06pm On Dec 01, 2016
he is no longer on nairaland he has deactivated his account
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Dec 01, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
yeah? U played sims 4 yet?
Nah...not yet,needs a whole lot of data to activate it before i can play it on my phone.
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Dec 01, 2016
MackBrooklyn:
PrettyAdao.lisa

Lawla.hdey

Lave.da

Dolly.joy

Suzan4.04

Ellacut.e45

Prettythicks.me

HER SLEY

Juh.an

Ber.lynn

Ska.rlett . . .
Let my boo catch u,u will smell pepper.
MackBrooklyn:
PrettyAdaolisa

Lawlahndey

Lavedra

Dollyfjoy

Suzan4r04

Ellacutee45

Prettythicksrme

HERSLEeY

Juhanr

Berlynrn

Skarlett . . .

undecided
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by firstking01(m): 9:08pm On Dec 01, 2016
Airforce1:

women got nothing to offer me than worthless sex so i don't care about them
ThankGod your eyes are becoming open and you are getting wise...good decision son cheesy

1 Like

Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by MackBrooklyn: 9:08pm On Dec 01, 2016
Mimido2:
he is no longer on nairaland he has deactivated his account
cheesy grin

Babe, I'm back cool
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Dec 01, 2016
Am yet to figure out @ Op

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Xmas: No Relationship Starts In November, Protect Your Wallet - Lady Tells Men / Nigerian Adult Movie Star Peace Olayemi Flaunts Her Huge Boobs On Instagram / Slim Lady With Big Breasts Causing Guys To Fight On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.