Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:39 AM

Sisy Arias Co-pilot Who Died In The Colombia Crash During Her First Flight - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Sisy Arias Co-pilot Who Died In The Colombia Crash During Her First Flight (68050 Views)

Meet Captain Simisola Ajibola, Pilot Who Averted Near Tragedy In Lagos Airport / Nigerian Air Force Jets Crash During Independence Day Rehearsal In Abuja / Pilot Who Couldn't Make It To Church On Sunday Does This During Flight. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sisy Arias Co-pilot Who Died In The Colombia Crash During Her First Flight by Explorers(m): 3:41am On Dec 02, 2016
Pictured: The beautiful co-pilot killed in Colombia plane crash during her first flight as haunting footage shows interview with footballers and crew before doomed jet took off.

Sitting in the cockpit of the plane, the 29-year-old, who is well known as a model in Colombia, told of her pride at transporting the Brazilian football team Chapecoense to their Copa Sudamericana final in Medellin.

But just hours later, the flight ended in tragedy when the plane smashed into a mountainside killing 71 on board and leaving just six survivors.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3989820/Pictured-beautiful-pilot-killed-Colombia-plane-crash-flight-haunting-footage-shows-interview-footballers-crew-doomed-jet-took-off.html

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sisy Arias Co-pilot Who Died In The Colombia Crash During Her First Flight by Towncrier007(m): 3:43am On Dec 02, 2016
rip

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sisy Arias Co-pilot Who Died In The Colombia Crash During Her First Flight by Explorers(m): 3:43am On Dec 02, 2016
Haunting footage has emerged of an interview with a beautiful young co-pilot hours before she was killed in the Colombia plane crash.

Sisy Arias, who was on her first flight as a civilian co-pilot, spoke about her job moments before the plane, which was carrying the Brazilian football team Chapecoense, took off from Bolivia.

Re: Sisy Arias Co-pilot Who Died In The Colombia Crash During Her First Flight by Explorers(m): 3:45am On Dec 02, 2016
The devastated family of Sisy Arias (pictured) said their lives would never bethe same.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Sisy Arias Co-pilot Who Died In The Colombia Crash During Her First Flight by Explorers(m): 3:53am On Dec 02, 2016
During the interview, video shows how the team and aircrew were clearly excited and in good spirits as they prepared to make the journey with clubmates laughing and joking together before take off.

One striker, Everton dos Santos Goncalves saying of a crew member:

'He is in charge, so everything is fine!'

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sisy Arias Co-pilot Who Died In The Colombia Crash During Her First Flight by Chrisrare: 4:22am On Dec 02, 2016
Dats life.. Death doesn't look face.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sisy Arias Co-pilot Who Died In The Colombia Crash During Her First Flight by Flexherbal(m): 5:33am On Dec 02, 2016
RIP to her and others who died in that crash.

3 Likes

Re: Sisy Arias Co-pilot Who Died In The Colombia Crash During Her First Flight by ShakurM(m): 5:54am On Dec 02, 2016
I'm not afraid of death; I just don't want to be there when it happens

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sisy Arias Co-pilot Who Died In The Colombia Crash During Her First Flight by Tekzyflex(m): 6:01am On Dec 02, 2016
Rip...
Re: Sisy Arias Co-pilot Who Died In The Colombia Crash During Her First Flight by Viking007(m): 6:14am On Dec 02, 2016
A very painful loss.
Re: Sisy Arias Co-pilot Who Died In The Colombia Crash During Her First Flight by nerilove(m): 6:17am On Dec 02, 2016
Painful loss.

2 Likes

Re: Sisy Arias Co-pilot Who Died In The Colombia Crash During Her First Flight by Nobody: 6:19am On Dec 02, 2016
cry
Re: Sisy Arias Co-pilot Who Died In The Colombia Crash During Her First Flight by enoqueen: 6:21am On Dec 02, 2016
Too bad.
Re: Sisy Arias Co-pilot Who Died In The Colombia Crash During Her First Flight by dingbang(m): 6:22am On Dec 02, 2016
Death is sure.....
Re: Sisy Arias Co-pilot Who Died In The Colombia Crash During Her First Flight by Mujinho4b(m): 6:24am On Dec 02, 2016
Hmmmm.. cry cry If only they knew..
Re: Sisy Arias Co-pilot Who Died In The Colombia Crash During Her First Flight by jane05(f): 6:36am On Dec 02, 2016
Such a sad one but good gesture from the sports world, I hope Chapecoenes come back stronger

Meanwhile check my siggy for once in a lifetime opportunity
Re: Sisy Arias Co-pilot Who Died In The Colombia Crash During Her First Flight by Nobody: 6:38am On Dec 02, 2016
I had planned to join commercial airlines after my career in the military but with what I'm seeing and hearing from commercial pilots, I may stay retired after retirement.

This issue of fuel shortage has downed many planes and yet commercial airliners still take it lightly. Why manage fuel in planes? Isn't it silly? Why destroys hundreds of lives and aircraft worth millions of dollars just because of few more hundreds of dollars on aviation fuel?

Rip dear.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sisy Arias Co-pilot Who Died In The Colombia Crash During Her First Flight by Nobody: 6:43am On Dec 02, 2016
SirJeffry:
I had planned to join commercial airlines after my career in the military but with what I'm seeing and hearing from commercial pilots, I may stay retired after retirement.

This issue of fuel shortage has downed many planes and yet commercial airliners still take it lightly. Why manage fuel in planes? Isn't it silly? Why destroys hundreds of lives and aircraft worth millions of dollars just because of few more hundreds of dollars on aviation fuel?

Rip dear.
Wow, are you really in the US Marines?
Re: Sisy Arias Co-pilot Who Died In The Colombia Crash During Her First Flight by Garshyzee(m): 6:55am On Dec 02, 2016
Na wa oo.. This is sad i swear
Re: Sisy Arias Co-pilot Who Died In The Colombia Crash During Her First Flight by Explorers(m): 7:23am On Dec 02, 2016
dingbang:
Death is sure.....

But we pray for a peaceful exit after getting our goals.
Re: Sisy Arias Co-pilot Who Died In The Colombia Crash During Her First Flight by dingbang(m): 7:40am On Dec 02, 2016
Explorers:

But we pray for a peaceful exit after getting our goals.
well it was made very clear, anyone who loves his life will lose it.
Re: Sisy Arias Co-pilot Who Died In The Colombia Crash During Her First Flight by classictechbuzz: 8:26am On Dec 02, 2016
It's indeed a pity.... May their souls rest in peace, Amen
Re: Sisy Arias Co-pilot Who Died In The Colombia Crash During Her First Flight by ichommy(m): 3:48pm On Dec 02, 2016
May their souls rest in peace.
Re: Sisy Arias Co-pilot Who Died In The Colombia Crash During Her First Flight by Nobody: 5:54pm On Dec 02, 2016
Chai cry
Re: Sisy Arias Co-pilot Who Died In The Colombia Crash During Her First Flight by Nobody: 5:55pm On Dec 02, 2016
Hmmm....& dis death is inevitableembarassed. R.I.P to the deceaseds...My condolence to the bereaveds.
Re: Sisy Arias Co-pilot Who Died In The Colombia Crash During Her First Flight by henrydadon(m): 5:55pm On Dec 02, 2016
sad

I Shall Never be involved in any accident /crash, Not My Family Members Or Dear Friends..may we all never encounter such disaster in our lifetime.

may her soul REST IN PEACE

12 Likes

Re: Sisy Arias Co-pilot Who Died In The Colombia Crash During Her First Flight by Ahmadgani(m): 5:56pm On Dec 02, 2016
death has no friends

we are all its enemy

1 Like

Re: Sisy Arias Co-pilot Who Died In The Colombia Crash During Her First Flight by Kenneth205(m): 5:57pm On Dec 02, 2016
Saddening..
Re: Sisy Arias Co-pilot Who Died In The Colombia Crash During Her First Flight by afanide: 5:58pm On Dec 02, 2016
what a loss? RIP

Want to start EXPORTATION BUSINESS (Bitter Kola, Smoked fish, Ginger, Egusi, Cocoa)? Contact me via my signature below.....
Re: Sisy Arias Co-pilot Who Died In The Colombia Crash During Her First Flight by afanide: 5:58pm On Dec 02, 2016
what a loss? RIP

Want to start EXPORTATION BUSINESS (Bitter Kola, Smoked fish, Ginger, Egusi, Cocoa)? Contact me via my signature below.....
Re: Sisy Arias Co-pilot Who Died In The Colombia Crash During Her First Flight by HopeAtHand: 5:59pm On Dec 02, 2016
SirJeffry:

Rip dear.

Na so we dey hear.
Re: Sisy Arias Co-pilot Who Died In The Colombia Crash During Her First Flight by SamuelAnyawu(m): 5:59pm On Dec 02, 2016
RIP Pretty cry

Striking resemblance with my Pretty Idoma Fiancee kiss

GOD Bless Benue Zone C

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Is What Lagos Looks Like On Weekends - Photos / Cape Town, Most Beautiful African City Pics / Yangsigang Yangtze River Bridge In China, Looking Like 'A Ladder To Heaven'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.