Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,324 members, 7,808,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:59 AM

FG Sacks 12 Auchi Poly Randy Lecturers After Punch Report - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FG Sacks 12 Auchi Poly Randy Lecturers After Punch Report (18370 Views)

Randy EKSU Lecturer Caught Pants Down With Student / ASUU Strike: NANS Blasts Lecturers After Agreement With FG. / Report Randy Lecturers, FUNAAB VC Tells Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Sacks 12 Auchi Poly Randy Lecturers After Punch Report by Godsknight(m): 2:09pm On Dec 02, 2016
They should come to AAUA faculty of mgt science... That faculty needs to b sanitized too
Re: FG Sacks 12 Auchi Poly Randy Lecturers After Punch Report by Nobody: 2:44pm On Dec 02, 2016
obstead200:

Unless these lecturers were sacked for other reasons. Unless they were caught red handed and the evidence against them is very strong. Other than that, If they were sacked as an outcome of an investigation started because of a newspaper report, then all I can see here is the beginning of a very long, brutal and messy court case which the lecturers are bound to win.
U don't wake up and sack a federal civil servant so easily, based on hear say and rumours.
are u Alrite at all? if the outcome of the investigation proof that they are guilty, aren't they suppose to be sacked. punch made a report, fg investigated d report, they found out it was true n took an action by sacking lecturers. so wtf are u saying.
Re: FG Sacks 12 Auchi Poly Randy Lecturers After Punch Report by ayodot(m): 4:26pm On Dec 02, 2016
krasican:
dem don knack dem hammer for head grin grin grin grin

nice one dere

no, na igbale(broom)
Re: FG Sacks 12 Auchi Poly Randy Lecturers After Punch Report by BabaChelsea01(m): 5:10pm On Dec 02, 2016
I hope none from elect/elect engin
Re: FG Sacks 12 Auchi Poly Randy Lecturers After Punch Report by Fourwinds: 5:50pm On Dec 02, 2016
ohh foolish lecturers had been sack.!!!

keep it up
Re: FG Sacks 12 Auchi Poly Randy Lecturers After Punch Report by Fourwinds: 5:53pm On Dec 02, 2016
obstead200:

Unless these lecturers were sacked for other reasons. Unless they were caught red handed and the evidence against them is very strong. Other than that, If they were sacked as an outcome of an investigation started because of a newspaper report, then all I can see here is the beginning of a very long, brutal and messy court case which the lecturers are bound to win.
U don't wake up and sack a federal civil servant so easily, based on hear say and rumours.
u need sense.!!! even d devil is ashamed of some lecturers in higher institutions...

u open dat ur mouth to talk litigation...nonsense pooook
Re: FG Sacks 12 Auchi Poly Randy Lecturers After Punch Report by diyaware: 7:13pm On Dec 02, 2016
These are the common practices in most Nigerian institutions. I advice all the higher institutions be strictly monitor in such manners. Students should be able to report such lecturers that are not morally sound to face such penalty
Re: FG Sacks 12 Auchi Poly Randy Lecturers After Punch Report by Blakky2020(m): 8:31pm On Dec 02, 2016
ajalawole:
bro i tell u. Go to kwasu those soldiers enjoy girls those girls alot, they give those girls money to cook for them in there hostel and sleep with them, when i visit my gf in malete, the soldier i meet in their room even ask them to entertain me, my gf was even wearing only hijab dat day with the man on dea bed talking and kissing each other and he was even drunk that day I was like a fool that day, i have to stay only for 30min cuz the soldier keep asking me question and am so friendly to him, we even exchange number so incase he is in ilorin so i can entertain him too. But those female students wont speak out cuz they know the conscience they will face if those soldiers find out

Wow! I guess U guys re really into comedy. Come to think of it, a real man will always stand his ground to protect his love. The opposite is Wt am seeing here. How Cn u claim u love a lady nd u happen to see a man like u doing some funny things with her nd u can still sit down in dat same room eating nd gisting as u call it (pretending as if all is well nd here u re coming around to d media calling soldier names). To my point of view d lady in question knws dat u re Nt man enough dat is why she Cn convinently kiss another man while u re sitted nd here u re bleaming d innocent soldier for ur weakness. I am of d opinion dat soldiers hv d same right as u do to go after any lady they choose to at any point in time in as much as force is nt applied. Pls do Nt take it personal am just trying to prove my point nd if by any way my use of words sound insultive, pls find a place in ur heart to forgive me.

1 Like

Re: FG Sacks 12 Auchi Poly Randy Lecturers After Punch Report by obstead200(m): 9:53pm On Dec 02, 2016
charliboy654:

are u Alrite at all? if the outcome of the investigation proof that they are guilty, aren't they suppose to be sacked. punch made a report, fg investigated d report, they found out it was true n took an action by sacking lecturers. so wtf are u saying.
the problem is the investigation.
Most of these investigations by outsiders to the system leave a lot of loopholes that the legal system can easily puncture and declare their findings invalid.

The only thing that sticks permanently is hard core indisputable evidence, carefully obtained by those very conversant with the system, the insiders.

I am not in anyway supporting the Randy lecturers. I am just stating what I observed based on the report. There is a good chance that the external investigators did a shoddy job. The lecturers will therefore stand a fighting chance of being reinstated by the courts. Too bad
Re: FG Sacks 12 Auchi Poly Randy Lecturers After Punch Report by texazzpete(m): 11:35pm On Dec 03, 2016
obstead200:

U need to pay more attention in lexis and structure classes my dear.
Did u not see the word "unless"?
I stated two different alternative scenarios that would be acceptable.
Then I stated the scenario which is not acceptable.

I suggest you go back and re-read your original comment and my response to it. My comments are focused on your second scenario. Pray, tell us how the outcome of a detailed investigation can be challenged as 'hearsay'.

Surely, even one such as yourself can comprehend something this simple?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

16-yr-old Prospective Medical Student, Dies After Passing UTME And Post UTME / Categories Of Students That Carry Expo In The University/polytechnic / Police Teargas, Shoot & Chase LAUTECH Students Protesting 7 Months Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.