Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,312 members, 7,780,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:14 PM

Tokunbo Golf 3 Forsale(very Ok You Will Like It)TINCAN CLEARED - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Tokunbo Golf 3 Forsale(very Ok You Will Like It)TINCAN CLEARED (7160 Views)

Registered Golf 3 Forsale / Registered Golf 3 Forsale / Registered Golf 3 Forsale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tokunbo Golf 3 Forsale(very Ok You Will Like It)TINCAN CLEARED by emeshot: 10:17am On Nov 10, 2009
NEVER BEEN USED IN NIGERIA BEFORE!!!

OPTIONS:

Power windows
Power doors
fabric seats
Automatic Transmission
etc
VIN:WVWZZZ1HZTB012503

MILEAGE :SEE PICS

ASKING PRICE= 650k naira

if interested, kindly call me on 08034466531 or email: emeshot@yahoo.co.uk

Re: Tokunbo Golf 3 Forsale(very Ok You Will Like It)TINCAN CLEARED by emeshot: 10:21am On Nov 10, 2009
more pics

Re: Tokunbo Golf 3 Forsale(very Ok You Will Like It)TINCAN CLEARED by emeshot: 10:30am On Nov 10, 2009
more pics

Re: Tokunbo Golf 3 Forsale(very Ok You Will Like It)TINCAN CLEARED by emeshot: 10:34am On Nov 10, 2009
more pics

Re: Tokunbo Golf 3 Forsale(very Ok You Will Like It)TINCAN CLEARED by emeshot: 10:39am On Nov 10, 2009
more pics

Re: Tokunbo Golf 3 Forsale(very Ok You Will Like It)TINCAN CLEARED by olacash: 10:46am On Nov 10, 2009
guy
700k for golf 3
u go sell o
Re: Tokunbo Golf 3 Forsale(very Ok You Will Like It)TINCAN CLEARED by emeshot: 10:51am On Nov 10, 2009
olacash,what is the meaning of askig price?you just jump begin type.think before you type on somebody add.mostly if you no get interest or you no get money to buy.asking price for customers to start bidding not asking as the final price.hope you understand?
Re: Tokunbo Golf 3 Forsale(very Ok You Will Like It)TINCAN CLEARED by Aduku35(m): 11:44am On Nov 10, 2009
Re: Tokunbo Golf 3 Forsale(very Ok You Will Like It)TINCAN CLEARED by olacash: 3:54pm On Nov 10, 2009
DEAL
SEND A MAIL TO ME ALEMS7@YAHOO.CO.UK
Re: Tokunbo Golf 3 Forsale(very Ok You Will Like It)TINCAN CLEARED by badboy: 7:18pm On Nov 10, 2009
Bros ,are u sure it's power windows? What do u mean by power doors? Does it have a.c? I need to know before I commit on a price.
Re: Tokunbo Golf 3 Forsale(very Ok You Will Like It)TINCAN CLEARED by Nobody: 7:25pm On Nov 10, 2009
badboy:

Bros ,are u sure it's power windows? What do u mean by power doors? Does it have a.c? I need to know before I commit on a price.

I guess he means Central Locking? undecided
Re: Tokunbo Golf 3 Forsale(very Ok You Will Like It)TINCAN CLEARED by Fhemmmy: 7:35pm On Nov 10, 2009
Can someone tell me the difference between Golf3 and normal Golf . . . . i always see all these golf3 and all that, and looking at this ride now, i see no difference at all, and i was hoping to see Golf3 written at the back but nothing was there.
Re: Tokunbo Golf 3 Forsale(very Ok You Will Like It)TINCAN CLEARED by Busybody2(f): 7:40pm On Nov 10, 2009
Tis the season of wrong intepretations cheesy

"asking price"

"power door"

keep it coming peeps cheesy cheesy cheesy

Fhemmmy:

Can someone tell me the difference between Golf3 and normal Golf . . . . i always see all these golf3 and all that, and looking at this ride now, i see no difference at all, and i was hoping to see Golf3 written at the back but nothing was there.

shocked Is that all you require Uncle femo cheesy [s]Off to pinch a golf 3 emblem and find me a "normal" golf to stick it on and then come and sell it to Fhemmy as the real deal tongue tongue tongue[/s]
Re: Tokunbo Golf 3 Forsale(very Ok You Will Like It)TINCAN CLEARED by Fhemmmy: 7:53pm On Nov 10, 2009
Busy_body:

Tis the season of wrong intepretations cheesy

"asking price"

"power door"

keep it coming peeps cheesy cheesy cheesy

shocked Is that all you require Uncle femo cheesy [s]Off to pinch a golf 3 emblem and find me a "normal" golf to stick it on and then come and sell it to Fhemmy as the real deal tongue tongue tongue[/s]

God will forgive you.
Re: Tokunbo Golf 3 Forsale(very Ok You Will Like It)TINCAN CLEARED by Nobody: 8:15pm On Nov 10, 2009
Fhemmmy:

No such thing as a "normal Golf".

As for the number after "Golf", i.e I, II, III, IV, V and VI, that refers to the generation. So, a Golf III is the third generation of the car.
Re: Tokunbo Golf 3 Forsale(very Ok You Will Like It)TINCAN CLEARED by Fhemmmy: 8:23pm On Nov 10, 2009
Siena:

As for the number after "Golf", i.e I, II, III, IV, V and VI, that refers to the generation. So, a Golf III is the third generation of the car.

Thank you for the explanation, just that i get some mail sometimes of some people looking for a golf III or IV or some other numbers.

See the attached pix, it is a 2000 Golf GLS, what would you call this one?
Would you call it Golf 3, 4 or 5?

Re: Tokunbo Golf 3 Forsale(very Ok You Will Like It)TINCAN CLEARED by Busybody2(f): 8:26pm On Nov 10, 2009
Fhemmmy:

God will forgive you.

Amen, any more prayers where those came from? Keep it coming, I need them, seriously cool

Siena:

Professor Siena, I can see you are on a roll so don't let me stop you, but I know I owe you bigtime, not proud of myself embarassed I don't even know where to start from cry
Re: Tokunbo Golf 3 Forsale(very Ok You Will Like It)TINCAN CLEARED by Fhemmmy: 8:29pm On Nov 10, 2009
Busy_body:

Amen, any more prayers where those came from? Keep it coming, I need them, seriously cool

U too much jare
Re: Tokunbo Golf 3 Forsale(very Ok You Will Like It)TINCAN CLEARED by niyirov: 8:44pm On Nov 10, 2009
what about 500k.pls let me know.
where is the car?
does it have ac?
Re: Tokunbo Golf 3 Forsale(very Ok You Will Like It)TINCAN CLEARED by Busybody2(f): 8:50pm On Nov 10, 2009
Fhemmmy:

U too much jare

No thank you, for keeping it real in this section and holding it down in the family section too, you are like the proverbial breath of fresh air wink wink wink
Re: Tokunbo Golf 3 Forsale(very Ok You Will Like It)TINCAN CLEARED by showbobo(m): 11:03pm On Nov 10, 2009
Fhemmmy:

Thank you for the explanation, just that i get some mail sometimes of some people looking for a golf III or IV or some other numbers.

See the attached pix, it is a 2000 Golf GLS, what would you call this one?
Would you call it Golf 3, 4 or 5?

Thats a Golf 4
Re: Tokunbo Golf 3 Forsale(very Ok You Will Like It)TINCAN CLEARED by Fhemmmy: 11:49pm On Nov 10, 2009
showbobo:

Thats a Golf 4

How do u know?
What is used to measure it to be Golf 4
Re: Tokunbo Golf 3 Forsale(very Ok You Will Like It)TINCAN CLEARED by Fhemmmy: 11:54pm On Nov 10, 2009
Busy_body:

No thank you, for keeping it real in this section and holding it down in the family section too, you are like the proverbial breath of fresh air wink wink wink

Thank you, my sister.
Re: Tokunbo Golf 3 Forsale(very Ok You Will Like It)TINCAN CLEARED by thewarlord: 6:57am On Nov 11, 2009
looks more like a golf 2, will 550k do?
Re: Tokunbo Golf 3 Forsale(very Ok You Will Like It)TINCAN CLEARED by jemby: 8:25am On Nov 11, 2009
Emeshot Why u dey always fight Everybody, just because people tell you the truth about your ridiculous prices,all you do is fight them back in return?Haba Emeshot!!!
Re: Tokunbo Golf 3 Forsale(very Ok You Will Like It)TINCAN CLEARED by Nobody: 11:19am On Nov 11, 2009
Fhemmmy:

How do u know?
What is used to measure it to be Golf 4

Because it's the fourth generation of the VW Golf.
Re: Tokunbo Golf 3 Forsale(very Ok You Will Like It)TINCAN CLEARED by centrica: 4:07pm On Nov 11, 2009
Emeshot, how much is the last price for the Golf 3, and i want respond to the following questions

1. How many Air bags does it come with.

2. Does it has AC.

3. Which year model because golf three ranges from 1993 to 1996.

4. How much is your last price, and let me know the location of the car, so that we can arrange for inspection.

I want promt answers to all ASP
Re: Tokunbo Golf 3 Forsale(very Ok You Will Like It)TINCAN CLEARED by Busybody2(f): 10:00pm On Nov 11, 2009
jemby:

Emeshot Why u dey always fight Everybody, just because people tell you the truth about your ridiculous prices,all you do is fight them back in return?Haba Emeshot!!!

Na wa for una oh, Olacash made a sarcastic comment about the price of the car, Emeshot responded to him in a gentlemanly manner by defining the term "asking price", so where you see emeshot fighting undecided

Anyway no let me stop you, carry go, tis the thread of wrong interpretation, you are in good company grin
Re: Tokunbo Golf 3 Forsale(very Ok You Will Like It)TINCAN CLEARED by Fhemmmy: 10:03pm On Nov 11, 2009
Siena:

Because it's the fourth generation of the VW Golf.

When next i am in Nigeria, i will make sure i talk to some auto dealers to know more about the naming.
Cos i only go by the year the ride is made, except the common ones, like End of discussions
Re: Tokunbo Golf 3 Forsale(very Ok You Will Like It)TINCAN CLEARED by emeshot: 12:33pm On Nov 12, 2009
Re: Tokunbo Golf 3 Forsale(very Ok You Will Like It)TINCAN CLEARED
« #26 on: Yesterday at 04:07:43 PM »

@CENTRICA

1. 2 AIR BAGS

2. IT DOES NOT HAVE AC

3. IT IS 1995

4. YOU CAN REACH ME ON MY NUMBER.08034466531
Re: Tokunbo Golf 3 Forsale(very Ok You Will Like It)TINCAN CLEARED by badboy: 6:37pm On Nov 12, 2009
Nuff respects man, but me no know where to start. The color does not even help matters. If I mention wetin dey my mind,u fit give me e-slap. I'm keenly watching to see how much this car will go for eventually.That's if you will let us know! You are bold though,i like your lever,asking price or no asking price. Regards
Re: Tokunbo Golf 3 Forsale(very Ok You Will Like It)TINCAN CLEARED by emeshot: 9:15am On Nov 13, 2009
lol,badguy.nah wah for you.well sha take care.still available

(1) (2) (Reply)

Irresistible 2006 Hummer H3 With 22 Inch Rims / price reduction :Toks 2010 LEXUS Rx350. Premium Edition. Fullest Trim / SOLD ! 2007 Honda Pilot Call 4x4(3 row seater):08023321926 pin:7a00277c

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.