Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,714 members, 7,802,161 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:08 AM

Another First Class Graduate NYSC Corp Member Dies In Zamfara - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Another First Class Graduate NYSC Corp Member Dies In Zamfara (796 Views)

26-Year-Old Kano Corps Member Dies While Returning To His PPA / Female NYSC Member Dies In Kaduna State (Photos) / Corper Dies In Zamfara NYSC Camp (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another First Class Graduate NYSC Corp Member Dies In Zamfara by Nnamdisblog(m): 10:51am On Dec 02, 2016
Ukeme Monday, a first class graduate of petroleum engineering from the University of Uyo, Akwa Ibom has died.

Ukeme Monday was posted to Zamfara state where he met his untimely death.

This sad news followed the death of a female corp member who died in Kano camp earlier in the week after the authorities neglected her appeal to be properly treated.

Ukeme Monday's Friend, Imo Udo shared the sad news on his social media page.

Imo Udo wrote

November 21st...... l helped you check your state of deployment online

November 22nd..... We went to itam market to buy our kits for the orientation exercise.

November 23rd.....We all departed Uyo to our respective camps.

December 1st...... I got the sad news that you're no more.
What a ruthless you world.

Ikpa, whatever reason that made u leave this world so soon is unfair.
Why now?
But why now?

After all the stress and sleepless nights we went through together for 5years.

You made a First class,
You were overall Best in the '10 Engineering class,
You won about four scholarships.
You organized free tutorials for junior colleagues and even your own mates.

I really don't have words to express how felt when I heard the news about the your untimely demise.
.......and I really can't understand why God allowed this one to happen.
Brotherly, though you are gone, I know your legacies and the impact you created will forever be remembered.

Rest On Ukeme Monday
It is well
God knows best

http://www.naijahelm.com/2016/12/another-first-class-graduate-nysc-corp.html?m=1

Re: Another First Class Graduate NYSC Corp Member Dies In Zamfara by crazygod(m): 10:53am On Dec 02, 2016
1st class petroleum engineer....... Which kain gbese be this........ Stop this useless program already

1 Like

Re: Another First Class Graduate NYSC Corp Member Dies In Zamfara by Otitemmanu: 10:58am On Dec 02, 2016
Life is unfair
Re: Another First Class Graduate NYSC Corp Member Dies In Zamfara by Ustec: 11:08am On Dec 02, 2016
RIP
Re: Another First Class Graduate NYSC Corp Member Dies In Zamfara by Heavance(m): 11:12am On Dec 02, 2016
I think some people should just go for exemption letter, print and stay alive.
Before the program, they can state that they don't want to serve and jejely spare their life and family from heart break. Dying on top nysc no worth am o, its just one minute silence when they go for CDS.
I hope those girls that will leave their stations to another state because of boyfriends are listening, if you die for road, the guy will have numerous girls, and its just your family that will cry endlessly.

1 Like

Re: Another First Class Graduate NYSC Corp Member Dies In Zamfara by Yeesh(f): 12:02pm On Dec 02, 2016
Oh God! Not again. What is really going on.This is yet another first class graduate. RIP man
Re: Another First Class Graduate NYSC Corp Member Dies In Zamfara by otokx(m): 12:22pm On Dec 02, 2016
Is this story really true? What is going on? NYSC should be made optional with exception certificates issued promptly to those who opt out?
Re: Another First Class Graduate NYSC Corp Member Dies In Zamfara by Chriswazo(m): 2:31pm On Dec 02, 2016
Nysc matter don begin to tire me seriously, what is the meaning of this?
Re: Another First Class Graduate NYSC Corp Member Dies In Zamfara by SadSongz: 2:34pm On Dec 02, 2016
sad

(1) (Reply)

Male Corps Member Dies In A Car Accident (graphic Pics) / INEC Refuses To Pay NYSC Corpers Who Participated In Anambra State Election / 2018 NYSC Batch A Mobilization Timetable Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.