Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,856 members, 7,806,419 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:20 PM

Pastor Ignila Gives Botswana Widow $1000, Gives Her Son Scholarship (Pics) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Ignila Gives Botswana Widow $1000, Gives Her Son Scholarship (Pics) (12428 Views)

Joshua Iginla Awards Scholarship To A Girl Child, Gives Her A Cash Gift / Pastor Breaks Down In Tears As Apostle Suleman Gives Him N1m & Son Scholarship / Pro Joshua Iginla Dashes A Poor Widow $1000, Son Scholarship In Botswana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Ignila Gives Botswana Widow $1000, Gives Her Son Scholarship (Pics) by rem44: 12:36pm On Dec 02, 2016
Philanthropic shepherd in charge of Champions Royal Assembly, Bro Joshua Iginla has put a significant smile on the face of another poor widow in far away Botswana on Thursday , December 1st, 2016.
The man with a large heart touched the widow's life during the Botswana prophetic invasion which began same day. During the prophetic service , he picked her out by prophesy and revealed to her her darkest issues. The shocked woman was dumbfounded and she got the greatest surprise when he dashed her a 1000 dollar at the spot. Not done yet, he gave her son automatic scholarship to any level of his educational desire. Aside that, he gave her direct access to him any time she needs help
In his words, giving is in his DNA like his master God and no matter what people Say, he can't stop touching lives unconditionally. Why? Because the greatest is love.
We reliably gathered that this gesture is currently the topical issue in Botswana as they were used to prophets coming around for programme and collecting their money . Rather , this man simply known as Bro Iginla aside blessing them spiritually also blessed them financially

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/12/bro-joshua-iginla-gives-botswana-widow.html

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Ignila Gives Botswana Widow $1000, Gives Her Son Scholarship (Pics) by rem44: 12:37pm On Dec 02, 2016

Re: Pastor Ignila Gives Botswana Widow $1000, Gives Her Son Scholarship (Pics) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Dec 02, 2016
Ok
Re: Pastor Ignila Gives Botswana Widow $1000, Gives Her Son Scholarship (Pics) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Dec 02, 2016
Give a thousand dollars during Christmas festivities, scam the Dumb Christian Livestock 100,000 dollars rest of the year.

I like this scammer.

10 Likes

Re: Pastor Ignila Gives Botswana Widow $1000, Gives Her Son Scholarship (Pics) by Mramae: 3:19pm On Dec 02, 2016
Amen... God bless his good work

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Ignila Gives Botswana Widow $1000, Gives Her Son Scholarship (Pics) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Dec 02, 2016
Hmmm....

So when you give to the needy, do not sound a trumpet before you, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and on the streets, to be praised by men. Truly I tell you, they already have their reward. But when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, so that your giving may be in secret. And your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you.

Matthew 6 vs 2-4.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pastor Ignila Gives Botswana Widow $1000, Gives Her Son Scholarship (Pics) by flyca: 3:19pm On Dec 02, 2016
Ok ....
Why is it that when they congregation pay thithes and offerings, they say they are paying to the church. But when the church gives back to the society, it is tagged "Pastor KKK gives....."

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Ignila Gives Botswana Widow $1000, Gives Her Son Scholarship (Pics) by bmxshop: 3:20pm On Dec 02, 2016
Kudos.
Re: Pastor Ignila Gives Botswana Widow $1000, Gives Her Son Scholarship (Pics) by Remilekun101: 3:20pm On Dec 02, 2016
angry angry
Re: Pastor Ignila Gives Botswana Widow $1000, Gives Her Son Scholarship (Pics) by Nobody: 3:22pm On Dec 02, 2016
God bless you Pastor

This is what gospel is all about not collection of tithe alone
Re: Pastor Ignila Gives Botswana Widow $1000, Gives Her Son Scholarship (Pics) by Iamberlyn(f): 3:22pm On Dec 02, 2016
This pastor looks fake, i hope he doesn't use his left hand to collect double of what he gave to her angry

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ignila Gives Botswana Widow $1000, Gives Her Son Scholarship (Pics) by izzou(m): 3:23pm On Dec 02, 2016
Pastor indeed

Mtcheeeeew

Quote me and... .........

Just quote me first cool
Re: Pastor Ignila Gives Botswana Widow $1000, Gives Her Son Scholarship (Pics) by dabrightt: 3:23pm On Dec 02, 2016
More blessing pastor.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ignila Gives Botswana Widow $1000, Gives Her Son Scholarship (Pics) by goshen26: 3:23pm On Dec 02, 2016
Nice one

Someone help me that TIRI GBOSA PIC by Patrick Evra
Re: Pastor Ignila Gives Botswana Widow $1000, Gives Her Son Scholarship (Pics) by Orikinla(m): 3:23pm On Dec 02, 2016
Publicity stunts.
If you go that same church, some members are starving.
Re: Pastor Ignila Gives Botswana Widow $1000, Gives Her Son Scholarship (Pics) by henrydadon(m): 3:24pm On Dec 02, 2016
i get it..anything to give the ministry publicity..we know all the tricks now..my guy is just looking for more crowd to join the church and drop more money into his offering basket.. grin

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Ignila Gives Botswana Widow $1000, Gives Her Son Scholarship (Pics) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Dec 02, 2016
Must we know you did a good deed? How are you different from a politician sef?

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Ignila Gives Botswana Widow $1000, Gives Her Son Scholarship (Pics) by Nonybb: 3:26pm On Dec 02, 2016
Be Blessed Ignila!
Re: Pastor Ignila Gives Botswana Widow $1000, Gives Her Son Scholarship (Pics) by Nonybb: 3:26pm On Dec 02, 2016
Vanquay:
Give a thousand dollars during Christmas festivities, scam the Dumb Christian Livestock 100,000 dollars rest of the year.

I like this scammer.
This dumb heathen is the problem of this country. When Pastors give, it is a problem. When they don't give, it is a problem

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Ignila Gives Botswana Widow $1000, Gives Her Son Scholarship (Pics) by ettybaba(m): 3:26pm On Dec 02, 2016
May God continue to bless you sir Pastor Iginla.
Re: Pastor Ignila Gives Botswana Widow $1000, Gives Her Son Scholarship (Pics) by afanide: 3:28pm On Dec 02, 2016
Nice one..... Others should emulate him

Want to start EXPORTATION BUSINESS (Bitter Kola, Smoked fish, Ginger, Egusi, Cocoa)? Contact me via my signature below.....
Re: Pastor Ignila Gives Botswana Widow $1000, Gives Her Son Scholarship (Pics) by Bojc7: 3:28pm On Dec 02, 2016
flyca:
Ok ....
Why is it that when they congregation pay thithes and offerings, they say they are paying to the church. But when the church gives back to the society, it is tagged "Pastor KKK gives....."
Hmmmm....... Wordz on marble!!!
undecided
Re: Pastor Ignila Gives Botswana Widow $1000, Gives Her Son Scholarship (Pics) by BABANGBALI: 3:28pm On Dec 02, 2016
Iamberlyn:
This pastor looks fake, i hope he doesn't use his left hand to collect double of what he gave to her angry
take back what?
Re: Pastor Ignila Gives Botswana Widow $1000, Gives Her Son Scholarship (Pics) by BABANGBALI: 3:31pm On Dec 02, 2016
Orikinla:
Publicity stunts.
If you go that same church, some members are starving.
Members like lala ajepako vickyrotex aminat508 funjosh osusumustflow and notoriousbabe
Re: Pastor Ignila Gives Botswana Widow $1000, Gives Her Son Scholarship (Pics) by lakesider(m): 3:33pm On Dec 02, 2016
what is the difference between nairabet and this pastor ?
Re: Pastor Ignila Gives Botswana Widow $1000, Gives Her Son Scholarship (Pics) by Funjosh(m): 3:35pm On Dec 02, 2016
tongue tongue tongue

BABANGBALI:
Members like lala ajepako vickyrotex aminat508 funjosh osusumustflow and notoriousbabe
Re: Pastor Ignila Gives Botswana Widow $1000, Gives Her Son Scholarship (Pics) by kolaish(m): 3:38pm On Dec 02, 2016
9jakohai:
Hmmm....

So when you give to the needy, do not sound a trumpet before you, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and on the streets, to be praised by men. Truly I tell you, they already have their reward. But when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, so that your giving may be in secret. And your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you.

Matthew 6 vs 2-4.
I support flaunting it, so that the world may at least know that pastors are doing something good besides all the negatives we are seeing over the internet. I am tired of always seeing bad reports about pastors.
Re: Pastor Ignila Gives Botswana Widow $1000, Gives Her Son Scholarship (Pics) by StoneLucifer: 3:39pm On Dec 02, 2016
Christianity, the greatest scam of our time!!!
Re: Pastor Ignila Gives Botswana Widow $1000, Gives Her Son Scholarship (Pics) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Dec 02, 2016
kolaish:
I support flaunting it, so that the world may at least know that pastors are doing something good besides all the negatives we are seeing over the internet. I am tired of always seeing bad reports about pastors.

Well, there is an argument for flaunting it as you say.....so that at least people who contribute to church run charitable efforts can see clearly where their money is going...but there is always the risk that self rather than Christ , that the Christian Organisation rather than Christ gets promoted.

And that is bad for Christianity. After all....Christianity was always about lifting up the Son of God.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ignila Gives Botswana Widow $1000, Gives Her Son Scholarship (Pics) by kolaish(m): 3:48pm On Dec 02, 2016
9jakohai:

Well, there is an argument for flaunting it as you say.....so that at least people who contribute to church run charitable efforts can see clearly where their money is going...but there is always the risk that self rather than Christ , that the Christian Organisation rather than Christ gets promoted.

And that is bad for Christianity. After all....Christianity was always about lifting up the Son of God.
Yes, you have a point, but some anti christ are already picking holes on christian charity (because we don't announce it) and portraying christianity/pastors as being evil and money mongers.
Re: Pastor Ignila Gives Botswana Widow $1000, Gives Her Son Scholarship (Pics) by 5starmilitant: 3:50pm On Dec 02, 2016
Y

(1) (2) (Reply)

New Date For End Of The World: January 1 2017 - Sword Of God Cult / The Truth About The Story Of The Woman Who Gave Birth To The Horse-like Creature / The Earth Is Not 6000 Years Old.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.