Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:56 AM

Male And Female Condoms On The Back Of A Primary School Textbook (Photo) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Male And Female Condoms On The Back Of A Primary School Textbook (Photo) (63382 Views)

Camels Grazing On A Primary School In Plateau (Photos) / If You See Your Child With This Textbook What Will You Do? / Father Christmas In A Primary School In Ogun State (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Male And Female Condoms On The Back Of A Primary School Textbook (Photo) by afanide: 4:59pm On Dec 03, 2016
This isnt how sex education should be conducted if at all it is.....

If you want to start EXPORTATION BUSINESS (Bitter Kola& Ginger, Cocoa Powder), contact me via my signature below......

DON'T CONTACT ME IF YOU ARE NOT
SERIOUS.
Re: Male And Female Condoms On The Back Of A Primary School Textbook (Photo) by Deem: 5:01pm On Dec 03, 2016
cucumber nko? grin
Re: Male And Female Condoms On The Back Of A Primary School Textbook (Photo) by Osasnidas(m): 5:01pm On Dec 03, 2016
endtime school
Re: Male And Female Condoms On The Back Of A Primary School Textbook (Photo) by AndyMolarAllwel(m): 5:01pm On Dec 03, 2016
grin

Re: Male And Female Condoms On The Back Of A Primary School Textbook (Photo) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Dec 03, 2016
Oooops:

Guy... there is difference in educating the kids than just using it to wrap the back of the book. the book is simply a drawing book. and I think sex education should start from secondary school and not primary... haba.

Sex education should start right from birth!!! Education is never too early!
Re: Male And Female Condoms On The Back Of A Primary School Textbook (Photo) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Dec 03, 2016
Haute:
Raine80 ..how early is too early to commence sex education?
That's tricky ..below 5 I would say is young
Above that kids will ask if they see pregnant women and so forth so a response in the most simplistic way possible at age 8 I would say is a good age
Re: Male And Female Condoms On The Back Of A Primary School Textbook (Photo) by AkinPhysicist: 5:05pm On Dec 03, 2016
cool This is a very good development. Is either we teach them in school or they learn it from an olosho or a p.i.m.p - the choice is very clear. cool
Re: Male And Female Condoms On The Back Of A Primary School Textbook (Photo) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Dec 03, 2016
The book publishers should be called to order

Too too bad for a primary sch pupil

Don't tell me sex education coz i understand better than you, sex education has an age bracket or limit and they are better ways of passing a msg,

Not drawing dick, vagina and condom for primary sch pupil, not even junior secondary sef

Nawa for the sch authorities

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Male And Female Condoms On The Back Of A Primary School Textbook (Photo) by Johnsown1(m): 5:07pm On Dec 03, 2016
How do female condom looks like, it seems that ma crush is greedy,am the only one that buys it each time we wants to play match.
She must start buying raincoat.
Re: Male And Female Condoms On The Back Of A Primary School Textbook (Photo) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Dec 03, 2016
Blame it on either our flat headed neighbors or Afonjas. They are the ones producing all these text materials
Re: Male And Female Condoms On The Back Of A Primary School Textbook (Photo) by WomanOfRace(f): 5:08pm On Dec 03, 2016
Oooops:

Guy... there is difference in educating the kids than just using it to wrap the back of the book. the book is simply a drawing book. and I think sex education should start from secondary school and not primary... haba.

Thank you so much for that!
Re: Male And Female Condoms On The Back Of A Primary School Textbook (Photo) by IYANGBALI: 5:08pm On Dec 03, 2016
I have never sin female condoms before. I know sey Osusumustflow Edwife Mukina2 ajepako VickyRotex Aminat508 fabfunmi Juliaann rokiatu msglobalwonder Freeglobe and notoriousbabe go get am plenty for house
Re: Male And Female Condoms On The Back Of A Primary School Textbook (Photo) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Dec 03, 2016
Stelvin101:
Blame it on our either our flat headed neighbors or Afonjas. They are the ones producing all these text materials
grow up kid

Or you need some growth hormone?
Re: Male And Female Condoms On The Back Of A Primary School Textbook (Photo) by LorDBolton(m): 5:11pm On Dec 03, 2016
I'm shocked!

The printers need to be arrested ASAP

1 Like

Re: Male And Female Condoms On The Back Of A Primary School Textbook (Photo) by lqdy(f): 5:34pm On Dec 03, 2016
Am not understanding those people saying it sex education,sex education on drawing book.haba call a spade a spade.THIS IS WRONG. tobaton.

1 Like

Re: Male And Female Condoms On The Back Of A Primary School Textbook (Photo) by Boyooosa(m): 5:37pm On Dec 03, 2016
stainlink:
That is simply sex education.

I remember those days that we use to search for "transparent balloons" in "boola". O mehn, those good olds now children know different sizes of condoms
This one no be sex education, na stupid error by the Printing Press wey package am and the lackadaisical blunder by the authority wey allow am flow to market, com reach pupils hand. Nigeria Sha! cry
Re: Male And Female Condoms On The Back Of A Primary School Textbook (Photo) by freecocoa(f): 5:43pm On Dec 03, 2016
This is just really inappropriate and wrong.

1 Like

Re: Male And Female Condoms On The Back Of A Primary School Textbook (Photo) by Mlinlite: 5:44pm On Dec 03, 2016
I will like to buy dat book for my daughter
Re: Male And Female Condoms On The Back Of A Primary School Textbook (Photo) by Raymie(m): 5:44pm On Dec 03, 2016
What I see is that the printers trying to increase their profit margin used recycled paper to print the cover of that drawing book. Unfortunately for your little one, the recycled material happened to be one describing condom use. Good you taped the pages.

1 Like

Re: Male And Female Condoms On The Back Of A Primary School Textbook (Photo) by Jonwesley(m): 5:45pm On Dec 03, 2016
Evaberry:
This is simply sex education and knowledge. I don't see anything wrong with it. It's better a child becomes aware of all this early.
My 11 year old niece already knows about sex and condoms and also other sexual things

See ur boobies like one who started early too. Sweet looks....,I'm crushing
Re: Male And Female Condoms On The Back Of A Primary School Textbook (Photo) by LadyTiana(f): 5:48pm On Dec 03, 2016
how sure r we its true....besides a bigger pix of d female pack wl b better...CNT recognize it
Re: Male And Female Condoms On The Back Of A Primary School Textbook (Photo) by freecocoa(f): 5:50pm On Dec 03, 2016
Evaberry:
This is simply sex education and knowledge. I don't see anything wrong with it. It's better a child becomes aware of all this early.
My 11 year old niece already knows about sex and condoms and also other sexual things
You don't know the first thing about sex education.
Re: Male And Female Condoms On The Back Of A Primary School Textbook (Photo) by davidif: 5:53pm On Dec 03, 2016
Evaberry:

At ages 7-9? Na wa o. If that happened in yanki there would be a serious uproar.
Re: Male And Female Condoms On The Back Of A Primary School Textbook (Photo) by LadyTiana(f): 5:54pm On Dec 03, 2016
garlicrey:
Pls help :-see what I saw in my girlfriends BAG cry cry
and y r u scared
Re: Male And Female Condoms On The Back Of A Primary School Textbook (Photo) by BALLOSKI: 5:55pm On Dec 03, 2016
Evaberry:
you and your niece should fear God undecided

1 Like

Re: Male And Female Condoms On The Back Of A Primary School Textbook (Photo) by BALLOSKI: 5:56pm On Dec 03, 2016
Evaberry:
I'm not a fan of "lightskin" girls, but you look cool.

1 Like

Re: Male And Female Condoms On The Back Of A Primary School Textbook (Photo) by Emeraid: 5:59pm On Dec 03, 2016
Na wa oh
Re: Male And Female Condoms On The Back Of A Primary School Textbook (Photo) by crazygod(m): 6:03pm On Dec 03, 2016
I have not seen a female condom before. How does it look like
Re: Male And Female Condoms On The Back Of A Primary School Textbook (Photo) by Idrismusty97(m): 6:12pm On Dec 03, 2016
Evaberry:
You look like cartoon.

1 Like

Re: Male And Female Condoms On The Back Of A Primary School Textbook (Photo) by LeemahLuv(f): 6:16pm On Dec 03, 2016
Next now dey will be teaching dem how to have sex using different positions in class and textbooks......... Sex edu KO, sex edu ni mtsw
Re: Male And Female Condoms On The Back Of A Primary School Textbook (Photo) by ikorodureporta: 6:17pm On Dec 03, 2016
Kwarraptian!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

O.a.u Pre-degree 2012/2013 Admisssion!! / Colonialism, Positive Or Negative Influences? / Nigerian University With The Highest Number Of Professors?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.