Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,367 members, 7,808,282 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:49 AM

All Diasporians Know Nothing About Nigeria, They Make Me Laugh When They Argue. - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / All Diasporians Know Nothing About Nigeria, They Make Me Laugh When They Argue. (8916 Views)

Buhari And I Argue Over Issues, Says Adesina / Photo: Some Youths In Nigeria Argue That Nigeria Has 35 States. Leaders Of 2mor / Why We Hate Nigeria So Much - By The Diasporians A.ka. Nigerians Abroad! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Go Down)

Re: All Diasporians Know Nothing About Nigeria, They Make Me Laugh When They Argue. by Afam(m): 11:21pm On Nov 12, 2009
Radiant:

You really wanna get down with the insults? Let this be the last time please.

Inverter or no inverter at least you have light and that's why you don't see the problem with PHCN. How many people can afford an inverter? Why should we use inverters in Nigeria in 2009? And we supply power to Chad?

Why have you failed to see the problem we are discussing here? Why should you spend money on an inverter when you should have steady power supply from PHCN? What about those that don't even have power cables and transformers in their area? Those that can't afford candles let alone inverters?

Why do you think that the Nigerian government is doing the right thing just because you can afford an inverter? You seem to care only for yourself, right?
More than 50% of the population live below the poverty line which is $1 and you expect me to take you serious?

Things are bad in that country. It's nothing personal against the country but reality. It's bad enough that the government is a joke but to even try to deny that is rather embarrassing.

It is obvious that you are confused here. Jumping from one point to the other anytime your lies are exposed. I built the inverter, I did not buy one and building something to solve a problem is 100% better than not doing anything or complaining forever.

Mrs defender of the masses why do you have to spend money on internet when some people cannot afford to do so even in the country where you reside?

People like you should be dismissed entirely because you will always create new issues all the time to hide your ignorance and idle talk.

Who is supporting the government here? I doubt if you will ever summon the courage to challenge the government the way I do even when everything about me is open and transparent for people to verify unlike people like you that hide under screen names to type nonsense.

Don't you have any shame? Your lies are beginning to make me sick right now.

As long as you continue to pay for internet access while you have beggars in whatever country you live in them you are a bloody hypocrite.

As regards the comment on insult you must be crazy to put that down as you have been lying against me since you started responding to my posts so you reserve no rights whatsoever to complain. I treat all liars I come across the same way and until you retract your numerous lies you will not be responded to as a normal human being. If people around you tolerate your lies and false accusation you should realize than I don't owe you that much.
Re: All Diasporians Know Nothing About Nigeria, They Make Me Laugh When They Argue. by Radiant(f): 11:37pm On Nov 12, 2009
Afam:

It is obvious that you are confused here. Jumping from one point to the other anytime your lies are exposed. I built the inverter, I did not buy one and building something to solve a problem is 100% better than not doing anything or complaining forever.

Mrs defender of the masses why do you have to spend money on internet when some people cannot afford to do so even in the country where you reside?

What are you saying? Sounding like you got a point. The fact that you call me a liar doesn't mean I'm one. I know that some people her know exactly what I'm talking about.

I'm sure there's access to internet for everyone where I live but you have to pay. Now, if you don't pay you don't get access and in some cases it's even free.

Now, if there was light in Nigeria people will have the option to pay and have light or not and remain in darkness. At least it won't be the government's fault if people can't afford their electricity bill.

Good for you that you built your own inverter. That's not the point. The point is that you don't need one when you can have it flowing effortlessly.
Re: All Diasporians Know Nothing About Nigeria, They Make Me Laugh When They Argue. by Afam(m): 11:45pm On Nov 12, 2009
Radiant:

What are you saying? Sounding like you got a point. The fact that you call me a liar doesn't mean I'm one. I know that some people her know exactly what I'm talking about.

I'm sure there's access to internet for everyone where I live but you have to pay. Now, if you don't pay you don't get access and in some cases it's even free.

Now, if there was light in Nigeria people will have the option to pay and have light or not and remain in darkness. At least it won't be the government's fault if people can't afford their electricity bill.

Good for you that you built your own inverter. That's not the point. The point is that you don't need one when you can have it flowing effortlessly.

Nope. I don't call people liars without proof and I have provided more than enough but as it is typical with Nigerians you would rather go to war than accept your mistakes or retract false accusations that have been pointed out.

On inverter, since you want to dwell on it tell the major inverter manufacturers in USA and Canada to stop building them and tell those people who have never been connected to the grid in the US to stop using inverters because electricity ought to be flowing naturally to every single home.

I can't remember the minister that stated once that the views of Nigerians living outside Nigeria are inconsequential. I think the person that made that statement has point even though it shouldn't apply to all but a great majority.
Re: All Diasporians Know Nothing About Nigeria, They Make Me Laugh When They Argue. by Radiant(f): 11:53pm On Nov 12, 2009
Oh dear. . . embarassed

Inverters are used as back up isn't it? How do you back up an area without electricity at all?
Re: All Diasporians Know Nothing About Nigeria, They Make Me Laugh When They Argue. by alias64: 12:37am On Nov 13, 2009
[b]Life abroad is on the whole rubbish, lets be frank. It’s a blooming grey hell. If I had my life all over again I would live and die in Nigeria. It’s a pity that some people do not realise what life is all about, for instance they would bulk at the idea that five years spent in Nigeria is worth twenty years in many so-called developed world. When it comes down to it the most important thing I learned based on my experience in Europe is this, Nigeria/third world countries must think very carefully about  what development means and what they should take or discard . For instance unless you’re very perceptive you would fail to understand that the aim of most so called developed countries is a captive and subjugated population. To achieve this, they first destroy your identity, steadily deprive you of your freedom and pacify you with promise of material things. The end game for most so called developed countries would be one were grey people are moved silently along by conveyor belt pavements, to and from work, to grey homes where they sit in front of immersive video games to inhabit  colourful and stimulating virtual worlds similar to that which they have lost and which Nigeria still has.

In the so-called developed world, it seems 90% of living involves watching.  
In Nigeria 90% of living involves participating physically.

One of these  days I’m going to compile a Nigerian version of the Russian Role Reversal game.
[/b]
Re: All Diasporians Know Nothing About Nigeria, They Make Me Laugh When They Argue. by Kobojunkie: 12:39am On Nov 13, 2009
alias64:

[b]Life abroad is on the whole rubbish, lets be frank. It’s a blooming grey hell. If I had my life all over again I would live and die in Nigeria. It’s a pity that some people do not realise what life is all about, for instance they would bulk at the idea that five years spent in Nigeria is worth twenty years in many so-called developed world. When it comes down to it the most important thing I learned based on my experience in Europe is this, Nigeria/third world countries most think very carefully about what development means and what they should take or discard . For instance unless you’re very perceptive you would fail to understand that the aim of most so called developed countries is a captive and subjugated population. To achieve this, they first destroy your identity, steadily deprive you of your freedom and pacify you with promise of material things. The end game for most so called developed countries would be one were grey people are moved silently along by conveyor belt pavements, to and from work, to grey homes where they sit in front of immersive video games to inhabit colourful and stimulating virtual worlds similar to that which they have lost and which Nigeria still has.

One of these days I’m going to compile a Nigerian version of the Russian Role Reversal game.
[/b]

Please see a Psychiatrist. When a person starts to ASSUME that his miserable state applies to all around him, then it is probably time he/she sees a psychiatrist and fast. Not to insult you or anything but you sound depressed and in need of serious care. These doctors are there to help you.
Re: All Diasporians Know Nothing About Nigeria, They Make Me Laugh When They Argue. by Radiant(f): 12:47am On Nov 13, 2009
Rofl. . . grin
Re: All Diasporians Know Nothing About Nigeria, They Make Me Laugh When They Argue. by alias64: 12:58am On Nov 13, 2009
Kobojunkie

Proves my point

cool cool
Re: All Diasporians Know Nothing About Nigeria, They Make Me Laugh When They Argue. by Kobojunkie: 1:05am On Nov 13, 2009
alias64:

Kobojunkie

Proves my point

cool cool

And what point would that be? That everyone is miserable because you are miserable? Pathetic ! please go see a psychiatrist and fast. Suicides don't happen for no reason. When people start believing their life is worthless and that only when they are someplace else will happiness happen for them, then there is a problem that needs to be dealt with and the sooner, the better! grin
Re: All Diasporians Know Nothing About Nigeria, They Make Me Laugh When They Argue. by yommyuk: 1:14am On Nov 13, 2009
Posted by: alias64

Old boy! if you are unmarried, ve got two beautiful girls for u.
FOR FREE smiley wink cool
Re: All Diasporians Know Nothing About Nigeria, They Make Me Laugh When They Argue. by Radiant(f): 1:17am On Nov 13, 2009
I think Afam should join him. When a "normal" person begins to assume that PHCN has no problems because he uses inverters then he's probably not "normal".  grin  

Pathetic set of patriots.
Re: All Diasporians Know Nothing About Nigeria, They Make Me Laugh When They Argue. by redsky1: 1:22am On Nov 13, 2009
lmao
Re: All Diasporians Know Nothing About Nigeria, They Make Me Laugh When They Argue. by alias64: 1:23am On Nov 13, 2009
yommyuk:
Old boy! if you are unmarried, ve got two beautiful girls for u.
FOR FREE

Send one to Kobojunkie he probably spends 100% of  the time watching for new posts.
Re: All Diasporians Know Nothing About Nigeria, They Make Me Laugh When They Argue. by Kobojunkie: 1:28am On Nov 13, 2009
alias64:

Send one to Kobojunkie he probably spends 100% of the time watching for new posts.

But dude, I am not the broadcasting my MISERIES, you are? Not sure how my watching for new posts or not have to do with you when you are the one with the serious complex issues here trying to PUSH your miseries on everyone else living outside of Nigeria. That is pathetic at best.

By the way, your 90% of life abroad is about watching things happen confirms that you do need to go see someone fast considering millions out there are complaining of having too much on their plate while you are complaining of having next to nothing on your place. You sure say you dey even live for where you dey so?
Re: All Diasporians Know Nothing About Nigeria, They Make Me Laugh When They Argue. by alias64: 1:37am On Nov 13, 2009
But dude, I am not the broadcasting my MISERIES

Action speaks louder than words

12547 posts, not to mention 5 thousand more as Alias Radiant. You gotta get a life. Travel to Nigeria
Re: All Diasporians Know Nothing About Nigeria, They Make Me Laugh When They Argue. by Kobojunkie: 1:42am On Nov 13, 2009
alias64:

Action speaks louder than words

Precisely! So why continue to deflect from the main issue here by trying to attack me as if I am the one who decided to spill my guts in your post about how everyone is miserable because you are?

alias64:

12547 posts, not to mention 5 thousand more as Alias Radiant. You gotta get a life. Travel to Nigeria
[/b]

dude, that is not all. You should add to that the thousands of posts I have on forums like msdn, asp.net and so many other IT Posts. On a whole, I think it will tell a story of a person who spends majority of time in IT forums and a lesser amount on about one other non IT forum site. grin
Re: All Diasporians Know Nothing About Nigeria, They Make Me Laugh When They Argue. by alias64: 1:51am On Nov 13, 2009
wink
Re: All Diasporians Know Nothing About Nigeria, They Make Me Laugh When They Argue. by Kobojunkie: 1:59am On Nov 13, 2009
Happiness is not about where you are but ENJOYING what you do no matter where you are located. I am happy where I am because I love and enjoy what I do, even if to someone else it may make me an old person.

So, get help instead of assuming everyone else is as miserable as you are. There are geeks out there who spend their days in basements coding and loving every minute of it. All you have up there about how you life will be better IF AND ONLY IF you move to Nigeria and all that speak is NOthing new. We have heard it over and over from kids and other young folks out there. Once the same step into NIgeria, they find they are still not content and want to go back out again.
Re: All Diasporians Know Nothing About Nigeria, They Make Me Laugh When They Argue. by yommyuk: 3:10am On Nov 13, 2009
Bitter, Bitter, Bitter, Bitter about what? this is part of what we are talking about, bitter because you eat burger and i cant, bitter that you shop in Tescos and i cant, bittert hat you ride in the underground and i dont, bitter that you work in the cold and i dont, bitter about what? Please tell me, before you change the word bitter to the word jealous or envious as someone has just said.

I think it is the other way round - there is every tendency for Nigerians in the diaspora to be jealous, bitter and envious about the folks back home, the home they called failed, the home they called hell, they are bitter because most of their mates they left are now in a better position than them, why should anyone in Nigeria be envious and bitter or jealous about people abroad? We havent been there, lived there, got bored and left or what is it? Envious that you work in the cold, that you have to make rounds between train stations, or what are we envious about?

£1 = N250 - na wetin cause wahala be dat cool
Re: All Diasporians Know Nothing About Nigeria, They Make Me Laugh When They Argue. by na2day2(m): 7:39am On Nov 13, 2009
why should we be using inverters when there are tons of natural gas that can be used to power most of the nation? undecided undecided
Re: All Diasporians Know Nothing About Nigeria, They Make Me Laugh When They Argue. by Afam(m): 7:48am On Nov 13, 2009
Radiant:

I think Afam should join him. When a "normal" person begins to assume that PHCN has no problems because he uses inverters then he's probably not "normal".  grin  

Pathetic set of patriots.

I am glad that you have finally found your level where you can do what you are qualified to do - avoid the core issues and engage in saloon talk.

Now that you have found your level i hope you remain there and never bother to comment on real issues lest you confuse yourself again.

One last advice - you gain nothing by lying so desist from it unless of course that is what you have been doing your whole life.
Re: All Diasporians Know Nothing About Nigeria, They Make Me Laugh When They Argue. by paddylo1(m): 11:37am On Nov 13, 2009
Life abroad is on the whole rubbish, lets be frank. It’s a blooming grey hell. If I had my life all over again I would live and die in Nigeria. It’s a pity that some people do not realise what life is all about, for instance they would bulk at the idea that five years spent in Nigeria is worth twenty years in many so-called developed world. When it comes down to it the most important thing I learned based on my experience in Europe is this, Nigeria/third world countries must think very carefully about  what development means and what they should take or discard . For instance unless you’re very perceptive you would fail to understand that the aim of most so called developed countries is a captive and subjugated population. To achieve this, they first destroy your identity, steadily deprive you of your freedom and pacify you with promise of material things. The end game for most so called developed countries would be one were grey people are moved silently along by conveyor belt pavements, to and from work, to grey homes where they sit in front of immersive video games to inhabit  colourful and stimulating virtual worlds similar to that which they have lost and which Nigeria still has.

pls tell that to kobojunkie and that slowpoke radiant

You shouldn't have mentioned your qualifications 'cause it doesn't do you justice. Just keep that info to yourself and save your face
why the eff will i save face cause of u,lol u sound uneducated my dear,like the average i escape naija chick whoring around in america or wherever the fk u are,
your very first post to me on this thread u called me ignorant,and i told u why i am qualified more than u will ever be to talk about economics and finance
u still havent said how the Nigerian govt will provide all the things u claim it should on a measly budget of 2-3trillion naira about $30bln annually
if u understand finance and how infrastructure is provided in the so called developed world that u claim to live in you will know that a 2000MW power plant costs an excess of $10bln to build,and by the way nobody builds it with cash,it is usually financed
so even if nigeria spends all its reserves its still peanuts,thats why i say govt bashing is not the solution because they cannot provide our needs in Nigeria,
the AFAM dude is the way and future for nigeria,Nigeria is the capitalists heaven,the enterprenuers goldmine, u should bow down to afam and congratulate him instead of bashing from your so called paradise
instead of bashing Govt,and ranting like a mad woman in public here are the basic questions an intelligient person should be asking

1, how do we deepen the capital markets so it can finance infrastructure in our country
2, how do we set up and implement a reliable credit bureau,so naira credit cards can be issued by our banks to help consumer spending
3, how do u finally deregulate power production so anyone can come in and invest
4, how can the NSE first go regional and then african wide to attract foriegn companies to list on it
5, how can we leverage our forex, eg china recently was rumoured to be paying $50bln for oil wells in the country,u can complete the deal,take that money give $1bln dollar each as a loan to the 24 banks in the country with maybe(20yr repayment at very low rates), the banks lever this at 10 -1(i dont know what the leverage ratio is for Nigerian banks i know here its 10-1)
suddenly u have $24bln($1bln x 24banks) x 150(local currency exchange) x 10(leverage ratio), thats about #1.5trillion for each bank to use to lend out,finance infrastructure,give out credit,and so on
thats how its done in CHINA,JAPAN,SOUTH KOREA and so on

i could go on but i will stop here,one thing u have to know is that we can do it in nigeria,its actually very easy,and i must be back to contribute my quota, u can stay here and enjoy the light and water,i get my pleasure from providing solutions
Re: All Diasporians Know Nothing About Nigeria, They Make Me Laugh When They Argue. by metalgong5(m): 12:21pm On Nov 13, 2009
Frankly speaking, most of these diaporeans are really out of touch with the reality on ground in Nigeria . . . .They make their descisions solely based on the ill written informations by wannabe journalists.
Re: All Diasporians Know Nothing About Nigeria, They Make Me Laugh When They Argue. by Radiant(f): 5:39pm On Nov 13, 2009
Agreed that I am not a financial expert but please spare me this thread to use my common sense and I indulge you "experts" to do likewise.

You see the problem with most Nigerians is that they like to talk and sound big and smart when actually they're not making sense appropriately. That's what I call eloquent rubbish!

Paddy, do you really think that all those questions you listed there haven't been asked by more zealous people than you? You really think the government is yet to hear from someone like you? Private initiatives have been ongoing but ask Radiant why the slack in improvement. So many "ongoing projects" that never gets completed. Year in year out it's still "ongoing".

Like you need to be told, any deal between Nigeria and foreign/private investors would have to overcome a lot and I mean a lot of political hurdles.
You don't sit down there and run your mouth like your damn degree is what Nigeria needs.

Now you want to blame it on the "measly" budget? How dare you say that?! Who do you want to blame for that?

I'm not completely saying that your degree is irrelevant or that you need a refund but for now put that aside and let's discuss basic problems in Nigeria.

A Naira credit card is not what a damn doctor in a hospital needs to see his patient's  nerves and organs so that he doesn't cut a nerve instead of an organ.

A Naira credit card is not what a hospital needs to equip itself and staff so that you don't die in the emergency room while you can have all the necessary machines and power supply to operate them.

Is a Naira credit card also meant for half of the population living below the poverty line of $1?

You don't need to privatize state schools before you can pay your teachers.

How about all the jobless graduates roaming the streets of Nigeria?

Women selling their children for money. Don't even tell me they're prostitutes.

Kidnapping people for ransom and everyone is sitting and watching hoping not to be the next victim.

The construction companies are there but the roads are nothing to excite any car owner. Please don't tell me to visit Abuja.

Nigerians spend N796.7 billion yearly on fuel for their generators and you're here trying to defend your lousy government?
You tell me about inverters and I'm supposed to be grateful for this achievement?

You have your bankers stealing billions and billions of Naira and you dare open your mouth to complain about the budget?

Rigging elections and you're proudly a democratic state?

Ex and current president looting the country's treasury and all you can tell me is that the budget is too small?

You need God Himself to come down and speak to you people before you can discern good and bad and get your country's priorities straight?

Who do you people think you're fooling with your flimsy intelligence? You think the government doesn't know what to do? Keep fooling yourselves and building inverters for yourselves. You just might have to mount over Nigeria one day to supply us with your energy.

Bloody patriots! You can't see the basic needs of your society and you want to tell me how uneducated I am. I don't need to be educated to know that I need light, water, good roads, good schools, a job, good health care, a democratic government!

Yea, Radiant complains too much. What have you achieved with all your intelligence? Why hasn't Nigeria improved as it should have when they have voices like you there overflowing with groundbreaking "suggestions"?
The best you could do was sit behind your inverter powered computer and tell me how intelligent and educated you are. If with all your intelligence and degrees you still fail to have common sense then trust me you're worth nothing. You must be a fool to think you're something.
Re: All Diasporians Know Nothing About Nigeria, They Make Me Laugh When They Argue. by Afam(m): 6:06pm On Nov 13, 2009
Radiant:

Is a Naira credit card also meant for half of the population living below the poverty line of $1?

Half of over 150 million Nigerians living with less than $1 per day?

Needless to state this but clowns like you would even believe the world bank if it changes the statement to read that 90% of Nigerians drink only water year in year out.

That is the high level of stupidity you are bringing to the table.

That statement has been around even when $1 was exchanging for about N120.00 and this confused woman believes that indeed over 75 million Nigerians live on less than N120.00 a day.

If the statement by any imagination is correct then Nigeria should be praised for having being able to achieve this miracle.

The major inverter manufacturers in the world are in the USA and Canada even where they provide you with 101% electricity. Can't you use your brain to process information before spreading the nonsense you put down or are these companies owned by Nigerians?

Keep shifting the goal posts defender of Nigerians. Any insult you direct at Nigerians living in Nigeria will be responded to in kind, just have this at the back of your mind.

If you send money to your friends and family members that may have forged documents for you and contributed money to pay for your visa and tickets it does not give you the right to talk down on Nigerians living in Nigeria because in reality a lot of them are doing far better than you are doing.

The issue was about the insult, I will always remind readers this fact no matter how hard you try to divert attention to other things.

No one has claimed that Nigeria is ok the way it is and no one has compared the infrastructure in Nigeria to those outside so stop manufacturing issues that never existed on this thread just to justify your very careless and irresponsible comments and insults.
Re: All Diasporians Know Nothing About Nigeria, They Make Me Laugh When They Argue. by kuramo: 6:18pm On Nov 13, 2009
Just a thought,

Kobojunkie and Radiant seem to share the same philosophy and ideals, could they be singing from the same hymn sheet.
Re: All Diasporians Know Nothing About Nigeria, They Make Me Laugh When They Argue. by Singular: 7:03pm On Nov 13, 2009
im a diasporian and im happy to have found nairaland! because im Nigerian and want Nigeria to grow.
Some diasporians only come on this site to badmouth Nigeria . . . I think thats dumb of them. . .
why keep on coming to a site associated with something that u yourself do not want to be associated with??
Re: All Diasporians Know Nothing About Nigeria, They Make Me Laugh When They Argue. by Radiant(f): 7:05pm On Nov 13, 2009
Afam:

Half of over 150 million Nigerians living with less than $1 per day?

That's what the statistics prove. You shouldn't be mad that I believe them and I shouldn't be happy that you live in denial.

Afam:

That statement has been around even when $1 was exchanging for about N120.00 and this confused woman believes that indeed over 75 million Nigerians live on less than N120.00 a day.

Figure it out. You like facts, right? Take some statistics classes.

Afam:

The major inverter manufacturers in the world are in the USA and Canada even where they provide you with 101% electricity. Can't you use your brain to process information before spreading the nonsense you put down or are these companies owned by Nigerians?

You must be a celebrated fool to vomit this statement. What can you people manufacture in that glorified country called Nigeria? Is it not because of people like you and your hopeless government that men are busy working to manufacture inverters for your pathetic lives?

Unlike Nigeria, they have electricity in their countries to enable them manufacture all that. Can you do that in Nigeria? The fact that they're manufactured in Canada and USA doesn't mean they have to use them. Dumbo! What do you know? You should be ashamed of your loose knowledge.

Afam:

The issue was about the insult, I will always remind readers this fact no matter how hard you try to divert attention to other things.

No one has claimed that Nigeria is ok the way it is and no one has compared the infrastructure in Nigeria to those outside so stop manufacturing issues that never existed on this thread just to justify your very careless and irresponsible comments and insults.

You started with the insults and I ignored all that but just like most Nigerians you like it the hard way. Who are you that one can't insult? I know your type so relax. You can hang yourself for all I care. Nobody will miss you, idiot.
Re: All Diasporians Know Nothing About Nigeria, They Make Me Laugh When They Argue. by Radiant(f): 7:07pm On Nov 13, 2009
Singular:

im a diasporian and im happy to have found nairaland! because im Nigerian and want Nigeria to grow.
Some diasporians only come on this site to badmouth Nigeria . . . I think thats dumb of them. . .
why keep on coming to a site associated with something that u yourself do not want to be associated with??

You didn't have to change your username, Mr Diasporian. Everbody wants to be associated with success and that's why you fight for it and not celebrate your horrible government that feeds you crumbs when you can have a proper meal.
Re: All Diasporians Know Nothing About Nigeria, They Make Me Laugh When They Argue. by Kobojunkie: 7:12pm On Nov 13, 2009
kuramo:

Just a thought,

Kobojunkie and Radiant seem to share the same philosophy and ideals, could they be singing from the same hymn sheet.

Are you certain you have your hat( brain) fixed on right as any individual with eyes to read will see that Radiant has her way of analysing issues which is quite different from my approach, even though we may agree on certain issues.

If this is an attempt to lump people together so you can score some phantom point in some dimwitted way, then forgive me for even trying to help you see the OBVIOUS. I say this because I do realize and understand that only in continuing in the deluded state (uninterrupted) that these minds exist in can they actually feel good of self and enjoy the points earned.
Re: All Diasporians Know Nothing About Nigeria, They Make Me Laugh When They Argue. by Sauron1: 7:12pm On Nov 13, 2009
metal-gong:

Frankly speaking, most of these diaporeans are really out of touch with the reality on ground in Nigeria . . . .They make their descisions solely based on the ill written informations by wannabe journalists.

U have a penis in your brain.

I don't stay in Nigeria but i know a whole lot more than the majority of y'all staying there.
Nigerians in diaspora travel home so they see the ugly things you guys love to mask in the name of patriotism.
Only a complete lunatic will come out publicly and say Nigeria is the place to be when 40 million youths are jobless, power supply is erratic amongst other problems plaguing the nation.
Re: All Diasporians Know Nothing About Nigeria, They Make Me Laugh When They Argue. by Singular: 7:15pm On Nov 13, 2009
metal-gong:

I think this is a really good post, and im happy he used 'most of' since i would not like to be lumped together with those who change their accent within 2 months of living here in usa. its inferiority. some of us sometimes feel inferior to other cultures id dont know why?? why on earth would i trying to destroy my home?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Okowa Spends N32 Billion On Road Construction / External Reserves Hit 2017 High At $30.56bn / Zulum Orders Rebuilding Of 33 Houses For Teachers, Shares Food To 16,000 Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.