Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,167 members, 7,807,541 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:02 PM

Gov Fayose Spotted On Top Of Okada Today On His Way To Government House(pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Fayose Spotted On Top Of Okada Today On His Way To Government House(pics) (43802 Views)

Boss Mustapha: Profile Of The Secretary To Government Of The Federation (SGF) / Isa Yuguda Forfeits Properties To Government (Pics) / NLC Sends Letter To Government Agencies To Shutdown On Wednesday 18th(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov Fayose Spotted On Top Of Okada Today On His Way To Government House(pics) by broseme: 5:41pm On Dec 02, 2016
Gov Fayose left the venue of a meeting he was having with Ekiti lawmakers at the government house arcade and went to Fajuyi where he inspected some portion of the ongoing flyover.He also had a measurement of a truck on the express leading to Christ School.

The construction workers hailed and sang for him, the song impressed him and he sorted them in cash as usual. As he continued trekking towards the government house gate, he asked "where are the vehicles"? They went to make U-Turn, replied one of the aides.

At that point he was already in front of the Okada junction, the Okada riders were hailing him already, so he called on one of them, "Oya come, carry me to the government house", the guy obliged and he zoomed off to the government house.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/12/fayose-spotted-on-bike-on-his-way-to.html

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Fayose Spotted On Top Of Okada Today On His Way To Government House(pics) by broseme: 5:41pm On Dec 02, 2016

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Fayose Spotted On Top Of Okada Today On His Way To Government House(pics) by sarrki(m): 5:42pm On Dec 02, 2016
Oshokomole

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Fayose Spotted On Top Of Okada Today On His Way To Government House(pics) by lawrenzi(m): 5:42pm On Dec 02, 2016
Show master of the Federal Republic of Nigeria

140 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gov Fayose Spotted On Top Of Okada Today On His Way To Government House(pics) by Ahmadgani(m): 5:43pm On Dec 02, 2016
that wont stop APC from winning in 2018

58 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Gov Fayose Spotted On Top Of Okada Today On His Way To Government House(pics) by OZAOEKPE(f): 5:45pm On Dec 02, 2016
He is greater than awolowo

121 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Gov Fayose Spotted On Top Of Okada Today On His Way To Government House(pics) by dikeigbo2(m): 5:48pm On Dec 02, 2016
Peter the rock fayose...ekushie sir.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gov Fayose Spotted On Top Of Okada Today On His Way To Government House(pics) by sarrki(m): 5:49pm On Dec 02, 2016
Ahmadgani:

I disagree on that

What as Apc governor done to win in 2019

Peter fayose rocks

109 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Gov Fayose Spotted On Top Of Okada Today On His Way To Government House(pics) by ufuosman(m): 5:49pm On Dec 02, 2016
This man no go kill me, lolz, more like to you sir.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gov Fayose Spotted On Top Of Okada Today On His Way To Government House(pics) by sammyj: 5:50pm On Dec 02, 2016
Fayose with his unnecessary publicity stunts while his son is driver a exotic luxuries cars. Abeg let him park well!!! shocked angry

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Gov Fayose Spotted On Top Of Okada Today On His Way To Government House(pics) by sarrki(m): 5:52pm On Dec 02, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
He is greater than awolowo

Greater than ojukwu and Azikwe combined

177 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Gov Fayose Spotted On Top Of Okada Today On His Way To Government House(pics) by OZAOEKPE(f): 5:53pm On Dec 02, 2016
sarrki:

Greater than ojukwu and Azikwe combined
where you see igbo man for this thread... take time

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gov Fayose Spotted On Top Of Okada Today On His Way To Government House(pics) by softMarket(m): 5:54pm On Dec 02, 2016
I swear this guy can move around in the streets without bodyguards and nothing will happen!

Buhari should just try it! grin grin

Fayose is more Famous than Jagaban himself!!! grin

72 Likes

Re: Gov Fayose Spotted On Top Of Okada Today On His Way To Government House(pics) by Agbaletu: 5:54pm On Dec 02, 2016
Ahmadgani:

Hahaha....In 2015, they said Fayose will not complete his tenure. Now, APC will take over Ekiti in 2018.
Ekiti will not fall for APC. We will rather move with Fayose to another platform should Sheriff destroys PDP.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gov Fayose Spotted On Top Of Okada Today On His Way To Government House(pics) by OZAOEKPE(f): 5:54pm On Dec 02, 2016
sarrki:

I disagree on that

Peter fayose rocks
sarrki don sell his account shocked

19 Likes

Re: Gov Fayose Spotted On Top Of Okada Today On His Way To Government House(pics) by Ahmadgani(m): 5:55pm On Dec 02, 2016
sarrki:

I disagree on that

Peter fayose rocks

I am not a fan of APC neither am I a fan of fayose, but with the way things are going.......
Re: Gov Fayose Spotted On Top Of Okada Today On His Way To Government House(pics) by sarrki(m): 5:55pm On Dec 02, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

sarrki don sell his account shocked

How brother ?

1 Like

Re: Gov Fayose Spotted On Top Of Okada Today On His Way To Government House(pics) by IVORY2009(m): 5:56pm On Dec 02, 2016
Action governor, no shaking grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Gov Fayose Spotted On Top Of Okada Today On His Way To Government House(pics) by sarrki(m): 5:59pm On Dec 02, 2016
Ahmadgani:

I am not a fan of APC neither am I a fan of fayose, but with the way things are going.......

I am not a party man

The truth is fayose is better than the Apc governor

That ruled the state before him

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gov Fayose Spotted On Top Of Okada Today On His Way To Government House(pics) by baby124: 6:19pm On Dec 02, 2016
This guy suppose be actor. And the camera's were just there to capture the moment eh!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gov Fayose Spotted On Top Of Okada Today On His Way To Government House(pics) by borntosuccess(m): 6:30pm On Dec 02, 2016
chai dis man sef
Re: Gov Fayose Spotted On Top Of Okada Today On His Way To Government House(pics) by OAUTemitayo: 6:32pm On Dec 02, 2016
sarrki:

I am not a party man
The truth is fayose is better than the Apc governor
That ruled the state before him
I strongly disagree.

2 Likes

Re: Gov Fayose Spotted On Top Of Okada Today On His Way To Government House(pics) by AfroBlue(m): 6:35pm On Dec 02, 2016
no poster gonna do it?

dig·ni·ty
ˈdiɡnədē/
noun
the state or quality of being worthy of honor or respect.
"a man of dignity and unbending principle"
a composed or serious manner or style.
"he bowed with great dignity"
synonyms: stateliness, nobility, majesty, regality, courtliness, augustness, loftiness, lordliness, grandeur; More
a sense of pride in oneself; self-respect.
"it was beneath his dignity to shout"
synonyms: self-respect, pride, self-esteem, self-worth
"he had lost his dignity"

1 Like

Re: Gov Fayose Spotted On Top Of Okada Today On His Way To Government House(pics) by AfroBlue(m): 6:37pm On Dec 02, 2016
softMarket:
I swear this guy can move around in the streets without bodyguards and nothing will happen!

Huh?

u no see his security detail with heavy automatic rifles?

3 Likes

Re: Gov Fayose Spotted On Top Of Okada Today On His Way To Government House(pics) by Funlordjnr: 7:01pm On Dec 02, 2016
grin

E don tay wey dis ponmo slicer dey mumu about!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gov Fayose Spotted On Top Of Okada Today On His Way To Government House(pics) by Miles300: 7:09pm On Dec 02, 2016
There is nothin like stunt here , his closer to his people than any governor in Nigeria ..0

15 Likes

Re: Gov Fayose Spotted On Top Of Okada Today On His Way To Government House(pics) by devilson(m): 7:15pm On Dec 02, 2016
sarrki:

I disagree on that

Peter fayose rocks
Hahaha sarrki eye dn dy open.don't mind that guy which. apc wan win in ekiti even when the former incumbent contest against fayose in 2014 fayemi lost his local government

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Fayose Spotted On Top Of Okada Today On His Way To Government House(pics) by devilson(m): 7:17pm On Dec 02, 2016
OAUTemitayo:
I strongly disagree.
he his right abeg,I stay in ekiti during fayemi era.fayemi worst he couldn't even win his local government in 2014 when he contested

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Fayose Spotted On Top Of Okada Today On His Way To Government House(pics) by devilson(m): 7:20pm On Dec 02, 2016
Agbaletu:

Hahaha....In 2015, they said Fayose will not complete his tenure. Now, APC will take over Ekiti in 2018.
Ekiti will not fall for APC. We will rather move with Fayose to another platform should Sheriff destroys PDP.
u they mind them,let's see how apc would win ekiti.fayemi that lost his local government to fayose in 2014.

I wish fayose can field senator bode ola as governor nominee for 2018.
it was bode ola that brought apc to ekiti before idiot fayemi betrayed him so he had to join pdp

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gov Fayose Spotted On Top Of Okada Today On His Way To Government House(pics) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Dec 02, 2016
with cameras everywhere and okada rider putting leg on the floor. kontinu

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Fayose Spotted On Top Of Okada Today On His Way To Government House(pics) by omofunaab(m): 7:26pm On Dec 02, 2016
Fayose baba
Re: Gov Fayose Spotted On Top Of Okada Today On His Way To Government House(pics) by donogaga(m): 7:29pm On Dec 02, 2016
Hello guys, I'm sorry... My phone mistakingly fell on the floor earlier today and the screen cracked badly, so I can't even see clearly. Is this twitter?

25 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Goodluck Jonathan Did To Me In 2015 – Amaechi / APC Cracks Widen, Tinubu, Governors Lock Horns As Court Suspends Oshiomhole / Biafra Protesters Hit London As Buhari Meets The Queen (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.