Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,948 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

CBN Illegally Funding Buhari’s Government, Says Sanusi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CBN Illegally Funding Buhari’s Government, Says Sanusi (48334 Views)

Sultan And I Are Miyetti Allah’s Patrons, Says Sanusi / Ministers, Governors Should Undergo Drug Test, Says Sanusi / CBN Illegally Funding Buhari’s Government, Says Sanusi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN Illegally Funding Buhari’s Government, Says Sanusi by johnstar(m): 8:48pm On Dec 02, 2016
Hmm
Re: CBN Illegally Funding Buhari’s Government, Says Sanusi by OBAGADAFFI: 8:49pm On Dec 02, 2016
And some people wants to borrow $30billion

7 Likes

Re: CBN Illegally Funding Buhari’s Government, Says Sanusi by impossible27(m): 8:49pm On Dec 02, 2016
Sanusi should shat up and bring back the little kid he married and forcefully converted. Shameless fool undecided

smh

1 Like

Re: CBN Illegally Funding Buhari’s Government, Says Sanusi by borntosuccess(m): 8:49pm On Dec 02, 2016
the man has said it all

1 Like

Re: CBN Illegally Funding Buhari’s Government, Says Sanusi by messenger4891: 8:50pm On Dec 02, 2016
fixed

1 Like

Re: CBN Illegally Funding Buhari’s Government, Says Sanusi by afanide: 8:50pm On Dec 02, 2016
he is right....

Want to start EXPORTATION BUSINESS
(Bitter Kola, Ginger,Cocoa)? Contact me via my signature below.....

SERIOUS PEOPLE ONLY.....
Re: CBN Illegally Funding Buhari’s Government, Says Sanusi by Nobody: 8:50pm On Dec 02, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
GOD if we ever offend you abeg forgive us, give that ani mal on the throne partial stroke or jus help us retire that thing cry
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Re: CBN Illegally Funding Buhari’s Government, Says Sanusi by olaric(m): 8:50pm On Dec 02, 2016
timsTNA:

I dont think you know what Double Standard means. You people said GEj was corrupt and the change you brought still does the same thing you accused GEJ for, yet you guys still find reasons to defend his actions.

A thief is a thief regardless of tribe or colour. Now listen to this: The South West or if you like call it "Afonjas" didn't cry this much when the South East voted in support of Shagari in 1979. The problem with you guys is that you nag too much. Perhaps, I should add this too: No tribe is benefiting more from this situation we have found ourselves in this country more than the South East. Want to know how? You guys are "killing" us by inflating the prices of goods while shouting Buhari!!! Buhari!!! Buhari!!!

7 Likes

Re: CBN Illegally Funding Buhari’s Government, Says Sanusi by aylagos(m): 8:51pm On Dec 02, 2016
Straight and direct this king know something but wait where that CBN gov self lala go and call Godwin for me
Re: CBN Illegally Funding Buhari’s Government, Says Sanusi by onatisi(m): 8:51pm On Dec 02, 2016
WE don talk am , but zombies will never think nor understand . this man buhari is the tallest presidential mistake in the history of Nigeria , he is going to grind the nation to a halt and standstill economically . he simply doesnt know what he is doing .

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: CBN Illegally Funding Buhari’s Government, Says Sanusi by Tolexander: 8:51pm On Dec 02, 2016
AllTheWayUp:

Zombie oya recieve Sense grin grin grin
As if this pig understands what sense is!

3 Likes

Re: CBN Illegally Funding Buhari’s Government, Says Sanusi by chiwetaluAGU(m): 8:52pm On Dec 02, 2016
olaric:

A thief is a thief regardless of tribe or colour. Now listen to this: The South West or if you like call it "Afonjas" didn't cry this much when the South East voted in support of Shagari in 1979. The problem with you guys is that you nag too much. Perhaps, I should add this too: No tribe is benefiting more from this situation we have found ourselves in this country more than the South East. Want to know how? You guys are "killing" us by inflating the prices of goods while shouting Buhari!!! Buhari!!! Buhari!!!
We never even start to dey inflate

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: CBN Illegally Funding Buhari’s Government, Says Sanusi by don4real18(m): 8:52pm On Dec 02, 2016
CandyDiamond:
[/b]Nigeria is a dead country[b], Buhari and his cohorts have sink it below six feet.
Take a look at this English language murderer... grin

1 Like

Re: CBN Illegally Funding Buhari’s Government, Says Sanusi by Paperwhite(m): 8:53pm On Dec 02, 2016
HungerBAD:
Observing.
It's either you're always "ok","following" or "observing" when the gaffes of this useless regime are exposed.Can't you be objective at all times? Well you guys often enter that mode when there is some impossible defending to do.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: CBN Illegally Funding Buhari’s Government, Says Sanusi by anytexy: 8:54pm On Dec 02, 2016
timsTNA:

I dont think you know what Double Standard means. You people said GEj was corrupt and the change you brought still does the same thing you accused GEJ for, yet you guys still find reasons to defend his actions.
You dey mind zombies?

4 Likes

Re: CBN Illegally Funding Buhari’s Government, Says Sanusi by nellyelitz(m): 8:54pm On Dec 02, 2016
Time never reach
Re: CBN Illegally Funding Buhari’s Government, Says Sanusi by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 8:56pm On Dec 02, 2016
Buhari is a mad cow... TUFIAKWA

3 Likes

Re: CBN Illegally Funding Buhari’s Government, Says Sanusi by onatisi(m): 8:56pm On Dec 02, 2016
if only ppl can see and imagine what will happen next year then maybe ppl will start speaking out now . there is big big big issues coming next year, (i intentionally avoided using the word t*****le)

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: CBN Illegally Funding Buhari’s Government, Says Sanusi by oxygen247(m): 8:56pm On Dec 02, 2016
This is serious
Re: CBN Illegally Funding Buhari’s Government, Says Sanusi by annibro(f): 8:59pm On Dec 02, 2016
IdisuleOurOwn:
Nigeria produce 1 barrel for 80 Nigerians, Saudi produce 1 for 3 Saudis cry.
Pls dont cry yet,... The way things are presently, I think Nigeria produces 1 barrel for 800 or even 8000 and not 80 as said.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: CBN Illegally Funding Buhari’s Government, Says Sanusi by biggie73(m): 8:59pm On Dec 02, 2016
Sanusi is in big trouble. Expect EFCC before 15th of December, 2016.

2 Likes

Re: CBN Illegally Funding Buhari’s Government, Says Sanusi by ABsI1: 8:59pm On Dec 02, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
GOD if we ever offend you abeg forgive us, give that ani mal on the throne partial stroke or jus help us retire that thing cry
It shall be unto you just as you wished and prayed for him in JesusName. Amen
Re: CBN Illegally Funding Buhari’s Government, Says Sanusi by castrokins(m): 8:59pm On Dec 02, 2016
Lol

OZAOEKPE:

1 Like

Re: CBN Illegally Funding Buhari’s Government, Says Sanusi by klax(m): 9:00pm On Dec 02, 2016
Sanusi I bet you by this time tomorrow EFCC must traced or track 500 trillion to your hidden account in 20 banks and some goats in NL will started shouting death to your name.

Just watch EFCC next move as Sanusi threw this jab on buhari govt

8 Likes

Re: CBN Illegally Funding Buhari’s Government, Says Sanusi by Nobody: 9:01pm On Dec 02, 2016
Na to go buy house for SA. If Sanusi say so, then it is true. We are bleeped

9 Likes

Re: CBN Illegally Funding Buhari’s Government, Says Sanusi by Nobody: 9:01pm On Dec 02, 2016
WHO CARES
Re: CBN Illegally Funding Buhari’s Government, Says Sanusi by mayoor15(m): 9:01pm On Dec 02, 2016
Miles300:
Just a simple explanation a layman can understand , very direct nd straight to the point , not technically in recession nd all those stupid grammar dey use to deceive Nigerians !! Sometimes I try to agree wit Ruben abati that there are strong demons in aso rock ! This administration is so unserious and lacks ethics in how a government is suppose to be run , GEJ caused this and that , is GEJ also responsible for disorganization of this administration , is GEJ also responsible for lack of good policies in this administration ?
GEJ was responsible for removing the man u are hailing now and putting the ineffective and incompetent emefiele

2 Likes

Re: CBN Illegally Funding Buhari’s Government, Says Sanusi by castrokins(m): 9:01pm On Dec 02, 2016
Sanusi Is An Ipot Yoot - Femi Adesina

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ekweremadu Saga: Nwamini David Is 22 Years-old – Immigration Boss / Barthiya Wesley: Adamawa Assembly Elects Physically Challenged Lawmaker Speaker / Insecurity: Obaseki Declares Curfew In Edo, As Army Begins Operation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.