Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,983 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:28 PM

An Open Letter Mr Osewa - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / An Open Letter Mr Osewa (639 Views)

Mr OSEWA Pls Credit Our AD Account / More Details About Seun Osewa / Today Is Seun Osewa Birthday...let's Show Him Love (post Your Greetings) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Open Letter Mr Osewa by Boyooosa(m): 7:58pm On Dec 02, 2016
Attention Mr. Seun Osewa,
Season’s Greetings to you, your crew, your family and Nairalanders in general.
We thank God that we are in the season of Celebration again, the season when everybody believes that; its time to celebrate, its time to be joyous, time to share good stories, good memories & good gifts among ourselves and most esp. make ourselves happy.
I thank God for the discovery of this forum/platform even though it has been an adventure of mixed feelings so far. This a platform where couples come to celebrate themselves and likewise settle scores, it’s a platform where people mock and catch fun, a platform where you can be scolded for being a “SlowPoke” (Thanks to autochanger app wink) and ‘Herolised’ for using your small brain (most especially when you cross the border of FP). Different emoticons nko? Like GRIN, SMILE, CONFUSED, SHADE, WEEP, KISS, WINK and so on, will always make your day (I thank God for Seun).
All in all, I, on behalf of NLERS or let me state it like this (b4 sombori go say WETIN CONCERN YOU# and send in that footballer pix); I, being a bonafide NLer since 1908 (ah, sorry since 1914), wish to use this opportunity to show my sincere appreciation and recognition to the creativity Seun Osewa has brought on board which has actually united several millions of citizens of the world dominated by Nigerians.
And as well, on behalf of the Innovator, Inventor and Founder (I know he can never be upset with this, afterall it is not ‘Secessional’ statement nor a Recessional Policy), the person of Mr. Seun and his group of Companies; MODs (Lala for his mind go no say he don dey reach hin turn to receive some Eulogy now cheesy) and other NL Officials, wish to send in season’s greetings and recognition to all NLERS home and away @ this Yuletide period, God bless us all!
I think it’s a worthwhile project if @Seun can approve a GIFT SESSION (that is, if it does not contradict the law of the Land o dunno!) during this period: by Gifting out probably MB among other gifts to some selected NLers (you can engage a crew to iron out this) in the proposed manner:
Tangible gifts to,
1. The NLer with the highest likes of the year (if the stats is available anyways),
2. The NLer with the highest Mentions of the year,
3. The most patronized Post of the Year,
4. The most controversial post of the year,
5. And the recurrent gifts can be;
i. The Nler with the highest FTC of the day,
ii. The NLer with the highest FP comments for the day, and
iii. The most frequent COMMENTATOR of the day.
Note: These No 5 items can be opened from Dec 3, 2016 to January 2, 2017 while the ‘Tangible gifts’ is definitely One-Off thing.
If you CONCUR to this motion: Click like, otherwise Click sharehttp://www.nairaland.com/3497420/open-letter-mr-osewa#51564175

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Open Letter Mr Osewa by UrWorstNitemare: 8:01pm On Dec 02, 2016
FTC Hmmm.....

Jus wondering. ...
Re: An Open Letter Mr Osewa by HungerBAD: 8:01pm On Dec 02, 2016
Following

2 Likes

Re: An Open Letter Mr Osewa by Gbemiie: 8:04pm On Dec 02, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: An Open Letter Mr Osewa by Unimaginable123: 8:04pm On Dec 02, 2016
And also the most banned nairalander

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter Mr Osewa by Khd95(m): 8:36pm On Dec 02, 2016
And also the most stupid posts of the year
Re: An Open Letter Mr Osewa by Jayson1: 8:41pm On Dec 02, 2016
If they're giving any award whatsoever, Dominique and justwise should be recognised also.

They've saved some Nlander's from those fraudster's.

Good looking out to the jovial farano and lalasticlala. cool

3 Likes

Re: An Open Letter Mr Osewa by oluwafreshkid(m): 8:45pm On Dec 02, 2016
Lol @ highest mentions per day... you already know who na. Abi Lalasticlala don retire ni?
Back to back na him go dey carry am
Re: An Open Letter Mr Osewa by Young03(m): 9:07pm On Dec 02, 2016
I don't even know what to say
aunty Linda don do worse
Re: An Open Letter Mr Osewa by samuel19222(m): 10:22pm On Dec 02, 2016
Ok
Re: An Open Letter Mr Osewa by herzern1(m): 7:04am On Dec 03, 2016

(1) (Reply)

What Business Can One Start With #100000 In This Recession Period / Nollywood Actress And TV Host Shot Dead In Lagos, Daughter Kidnapped. / Accident Along Badagry Express Way Involving A Construction Company(ccec)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.