Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,775 members, 7,798,583 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:33 AM

Buhari & Dangote Sign 7 Bilateral Agreements With King Mohammad Of Morocco(pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari & Dangote Sign 7 Bilateral Agreements With King Mohammad Of Morocco(pics) (24267 Views)

Photo Of Buhari, Dangote And Danbilki In Kano. See Caption / Governor Ganduje, Dangote Sign $150m Solar Power Project / Enelema Bows To Greet King Of Morocco (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari & Dangote Sign 7 Bilateral Agreements With King Mohammad Of Morocco(pics) by Nobody: 10:52am On Dec 03, 2016
sarrki:

Wailers find it hard to comprehend small writeup

But will criticize everything about baba

My prayers to them is God should open their eyes

Of understanding
there is no meaning in your comment; so what are you talking about.

1 Like

Re: Buhari & Dangote Sign 7 Bilateral Agreements With King Mohammad Of Morocco(pics) by Whytelyon(m): 11:04am On Dec 03, 2016
hmuhammad:
come back here, its Buhari till 2023.

You can relocate to Djibouti if you aren't comfortable.

Then the more the bloodshed. Are you scared that we might throw away your god buhari? Cos that's what nigerians are planning on doing now.

APC would steal, yahoo boys would do the same they'd front them with EFCC.

APC would say there is recession, APC would say jonathan stole money,yet, APC and it's cohorts buy houses of 418 million naira.

APC hasn't noticed that dollar during 'corrupt regime' sold for $1 = 187 naira max, under your god buhari, $1 = 491 naira.

Under APC, we are no longer part of OPEC I hope you know?

When GEJ and others were presidents, we never heard of Shia fighting government, but anytime now, we are welcoming a terrorist group tougher than boko haram.

All this in space of 1 year 7 months, what took 16 years to build and your stupidity calls buhari to seat till 2023. Let me explain something that you don't understand, they might kidnap his child or a member of his family if he's not careful and what happens in this movies, 24 and others might happen here, I'm not sure his America and Saudi may save him by then... there is hunger in the land.

Keep fooling yourself, no go fine work, day here day play buhari style politics. Nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari & Dangote Sign 7 Bilateral Agreements With King Mohammad Of Morocco(pics) by Abeymills(m): 11:10am On Dec 03, 2016
Master of poverty n recession useless govt

1 Like

Re: Buhari & Dangote Sign 7 Bilateral Agreements With King Mohammad Of Morocco(pics) by hmuhammad(m): 11:19am On Dec 03, 2016
Whytelyon:

Then the more the bloodshed. Are you scared that we might throw away your god buhari? Cos that's what nigerians are planning on doing now.

APC would steal, yahoo boys would do the same they'd front them with EFCC.

APC would say there is recession, APC would say jonathan stole money,yet, APC and it's cohorts buy houses of 418 million naira.

APC hasn't noticed that dollar during 'corrupt regime' sold for $1 = 187 naira max, under your god buhari, $1 = 491 naira.

Under APC, we are no longer part of OPEC I hope you know?

When GEJ and others were presidents, we never heard of Shia fighting government, but anytime now, we are welcoming a terrorist group tougher than boko haram.

All this in space of 1 year 7 months, what took 16 years to build and your stupidity calls buhari to seat till 2023. Let me explain something that you don't understand, they might kidnap his child or a member of his family if he's not careful and what happens in this movies, 24 and others might happen here, I'm not sure his America and Saudi may save him by then... there is hunger in the land.

Keep fooling yourself, no go fine work, day here day play buhari style politics. Nonsense.

a pained wailer, we sent ur hero back to his village. Lets see if u can do that to Buhari, 70% of the total votes will come from our region. Like I said earlier on, its PMB till 2023.

1 Like

Re: Buhari & Dangote Sign 7 Bilateral Agreements With King Mohammad Of Morocco(pics) by jamislaw(m): 11:20am On Dec 03, 2016
GossipHeart:

They signed a bilateral agreement to manufacturing fertilizer in Nigeria so they can begin feeding the Afonjas and Zombies fertilizer
I beg I no want laugh Na, Nairalander with bad mouth.
Re: Buhari & Dangote Sign 7 Bilateral Agreements With King Mohammad Of Morocco(pics) by johnmars(m): 11:26am On Dec 03, 2016
Dangote is a snake. This man followed Goodluck Jonathan everywhere he went during his tenure. Whoever is Nigeria's president, dangote aims at making more money using em. This is bad. Why should a president be signing a deal in the name of a private business man Dangote? How will this deal bless the people more than the owner?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari & Dangote Sign 7 Bilateral Agreements With King Mohammad Of Morocco(pics) by Ugosample(m): 11:32am On Dec 03, 2016
hmuhammad:
a pained wailer, we sent ur hero back to his village. Lets see if u can do that to Buhari, 70% of the total votes will come from our region. Like I said earlier on, its PMB till 2023.

Who told you 70% of the votes will come from the north....
You must be joking right? lol.... 12 northern States having more votes than the remaining 24 grin grin

Come 2019, Dullard Buhari will be stoned back to Daura, and there is nothing you guys will do about it.
Re: Buhari & Dangote Sign 7 Bilateral Agreements With King Mohammad Of Morocco(pics) by Lordsocrates: 11:40am On Dec 03, 2016
ChimaAdeoye:
[size=14pt]So Dangote is the ONLY businessman in Nigeria?

FG brought Morroccan King to Abuja and entertaining him with oil money. but when it comes to getting concessionary business deals, ONLY a fulani businessman and a Fulani president are expected to benefit.

This country and bigotry!!!
[/size]

You guys are a very disgusting lot, how about Innoson Did Buhari not help him broker an Agreement with the Chinese all you people see is yourself and non other..

and instead of demanding for an all Igbo Biafra were u people can stay and have some good peace...You want to drag the south along so they can be ur doormat where you walk on to the coast... Abasi Akan Idiok mkpo. what a self serving egoistic, bigoted lot. #spits

2 Likes

Re: Buhari & Dangote Sign 7 Bilateral Agreements With King Mohammad Of Morocco(pics) by Nobody: 11:57am On Dec 03, 2016
johnmars:
[size=16pt] Be informed. Dangote signed agreement with the OCP Group of Morocco. PMB and the Morocco king signed at Heads of Government level to pave way for business relationships between companies at the level Dangote and OCP signed. Before the visits and signature ceremony, a lot of negotiations, consultations and vetting must have taken place. Don't think that those agreements were initiated and signed in two days.[/size]
Re: Buhari & Dangote Sign 7 Bilateral Agreements With King Mohammad Of Morocco(pics) by Abdulazeez007(m): 12:01pm On Dec 03, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
They want to sharia my con3
guy, yu nid go bck primary school. didnt yu just read d post about his visit?
Re: Buhari & Dangote Sign 7 Bilateral Agreements With King Mohammad Of Morocco(pics) by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 12:08pm On Dec 03, 2016
hmuhammad:
come back here, its Buhari till 2023.

You can relocate to Djibouti if you aren't comfortable.

They sissy, he is more Nigerian than you and Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Buhari & Dangote Sign 7 Bilateral Agreements With King Mohammad Of Morocco(pics) by Livefreeordieha(m): 12:12pm On Dec 03, 2016
AND DANGOTE IS RULING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY?B4 U QUOTE ME PLS ENSURE UR SENSES ARE IN ORDER...THAT U DONT WISH UR PARENTS TO MOURN UR UNTIMELY DEATH THIS YEAR..THAT U DO NOT WISH 4 AYELALA TO USE UR RIB BONES AS CHEWING STICK OR TOOTHPICK IN HER ANNUAL END OF THE YEAR PARTY..IF U CAN ANSWER ALL THE AFOREMENTIONED QUESTIONS THEN YOU CAN ALSO PROVIDE ME WITH EVIDENCE EITHER ONLINE MEDIA OR TV FOOTAGE WHERE IT SHOWS WARREN BUFFET,BILL GATES,AND OBAMA SIGNING MouS WITH SO SO AND SO..BY THE WAY IF IT MADE SENSE THERE WE HAVE OUR PROBLEMS DOMESTICATED AND IT WILL ALSO MAKE YOUR PROOF VOID..U KNOW WHY? ITS WRONG IN ALL ASPECTS AND FROM ALL ANGLES..DANGOTE OR WHATEVER SHOULD OPERATE INDEPENDENTLY HELP THE NATION IF THE INTENTIONS ARE JUST AND GENUINE,TBT..NO WEALTHY MAN IS A COMPLETE FREE GIVER..IF AM LIEING LOOK AROUND YOU AND COUNT HOW MANY U AV IN UR NEIGHBOURHOOD AND IMAGINE 4 A MOMENT IF ACTUALLY U ARE OR COMMUNITY BENEFITING FROM THE SO CALLED WEALTH.
chie8:
As shared by Mamuda

'TheKingMuhammadVisitsToNigeria

Bilateral Agreements were today signed between #Nigeria & #Morocco, during Meetings between President Buhari & king Mohammad

The Agreements are as follows:

1. Agreement between OCP Group and Dangote Group to develop the fertilizer business in Nigeria

2. Cooperation Agreement between Dangote Group & OCP Group in strengthening the local blending capabilities and Agricultural Ecosystem

3. Agreement on the Exemption of Visas for Diplomatic and Official/Service Passports

4. Bilateral Air Services Agreement (BASA) between Nigeria and Morocco

5. Agreement on Marine Fisheries Cooperation (Minister of Agriculture, AuduOgbeh signed on behalf of Nigeria)

6. Agreement in the field of Agriculture (signed on behalf of Nigeria by Minister of Agriculture, Audu Ogbeh)

7. Agreement between Moroccan Agency for Sustainable Energy & its Nigerian Counterpart (signed on behalf of Nigeria by Min Babatunde Fashola)

A second set of Agreements will be signed tomorrow, Saturday December 3, 2016'.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/12/buhari-king-mohammad-of-morocco-sign-7.html
Re: Buhari & Dangote Sign 7 Bilateral Agreements With King Mohammad Of Morocco(pics) by hmuhammad(m): 12:18pm On Dec 03, 2016
Ugosample:

Who told you 70% of the votes will come from the north....
You must be joking right? lol.... 12 northern States having more votes than the remaining 24 grin grin

Come 2019, Dullard Buhari will be stoned back to Daura, and there is nothing you guys will do about it.
where did you put Niger, Plateau, Nasarawa, Kogi?
South abi.... stop dreaming
Re: Buhari & Dangote Sign 7 Bilateral Agreements With King Mohammad Of Morocco(pics) by Oluvico007(m): 12:24pm On Dec 03, 2016
Dangote go still buy this country last..
Re: Buhari & Dangote Sign 7 Bilateral Agreements With King Mohammad Of Morocco(pics) by teebell999(m): 12:58pm On Dec 03, 2016
Youngetskilz23:
If he like make him sign agreement with God. Buhari is leaving 2019. cry

You talk like Satan!!
Re: Buhari & Dangote Sign 7 Bilateral Agreements With King Mohammad Of Morocco(pics) by timsTNA: 1:02pm On Dec 03, 2016
Its obvious Dangote is the vice president of Nigeria and not Osinbajo. Buhari takes him more seriously
Re: Buhari & Dangote Sign 7 Bilateral Agreements With King Mohammad Of Morocco(pics) by shine12: 1:02pm On Dec 03, 2016
johnmars:
Dangote is a snake. This man followed Goodluck Jonathan everywhere he went during his tenure. Whoever is Nigeria's president, dangote aims at making more money using em. This is bad. Why should a president be signing a deal in the name of a private business man Dangote? How will this deal bless the people more than the owner?
I feel you bro.It's called capitalist Democracy, at it's ugly peak it becomes corpotocracy.To me, democracy don't benefit the populace, humans are too greedy for it to work,not that it's not a good system, you can't have capitalist billionaires with vested interest funding elections and with connections to top government officials formulating policies that will only favour them.It does not help the common man,at the end of the day they spew out rubbish like "we created 1,000,000 jobs", no you made more billionaires richer and created low paid jobs where the masses work for billionaires you created.
Re: Buhari & Dangote Sign 7 Bilateral Agreements With King Mohammad Of Morocco(pics) by back2sender: 1:02pm On Dec 03, 2016
abuayman:
This king though
What this king is doing is to stiffle support for western sahara by providing support to the major supporters of western sahara.
This is the same thing China is doing against Taiwan.
Nigeria is one of the major supporter of western sahara, and morroco knows for them to get over western sahara dey need to cut off the support of Nigeria.
Algeria is another strong support of western sahara but morroco know they will not be able to get across.
Nigeria economy needs help and what a time to provide that help by the morrocans.
Re: Buhari & Dangote Sign 7 Bilateral Agreements With King Mohammad Of Morocco(pics) by Ugosample(m): 1:06pm On Dec 03, 2016
hmuhammad:
where did you put Niger, Plateau, Nasarawa, Kogi?
South abi.... stop dreaming

Just give me two reasons why you like Buhari as president....
Or two achievements...

Second, can you vote someone from Southern Nigeria to be president? If No why?
Re: Buhari & Dangote Sign 7 Bilateral Agreements With King Mohammad Of Morocco(pics) by ItsawrapOutfit: 1:08pm On Dec 03, 2016
[quote author=ajani1978 post=51595253][/quote]

What is wrong with what he posted? It is high time we started thinking without sentiments, we all campaigned and voted for Buhari but he is fast losing it.

Is Dangote the only successful entrepreneur we have in Nigeria?

Others run conglomerates like him. Oba Otudeko, Onnoson Motors (not a conglomerate though) , etc.

This is Nigeria and not a Northern caliphate
Re: Buhari & Dangote Sign 7 Bilateral Agreements With King Mohammad Of Morocco(pics) by jahsharon: 1:27pm On Dec 03, 2016
ChimaAdeoye:
So Dangote is the ONLY businessman in Nigeria?

FG brought Morroccan King to Abuja and entertaining him with oil money. but when it comes to getting concessionary business deals, ONLY a fulani businessman and a Fulani president are expected to benefit.

You are right, Ibo businessmen only do drug pushing, human trafficking, pro-stitution, fake drugs, baby factory. They have signed death agreement with Malaysia and Hong Kong.

1 Like

Re: Buhari & Dangote Sign 7 Bilateral Agreements With King Mohammad Of Morocco(pics) by vertueptime: 2:00pm On Dec 03, 2016
Danngote a man that follows every president like prostitute, gej calledd Dangote's name more than jesus during his speaches
Re: Buhari & Dangote Sign 7 Bilateral Agreements With King Mohammad Of Morocco(pics) by Codes151(m): 2:48pm On Dec 03, 2016
My own is this and always will be this! One man can have monopoly in nigeria! Please Nigerians wise up!

Cause of dangote we are building refinery! Good! But then dangote will make profits and so will nigeria as a country!

But then ask yourself! Nigeria couldn't build refinery abi!? Here is the fact! She could! But political theives had the problem of where to build it!!
Re: Buhari & Dangote Sign 7 Bilateral Agreements With King Mohammad Of Morocco(pics) by Codes151(m): 2:51pm On Dec 03, 2016
ChimaAdeoye:
[size=14pt]So Dangote is the ONLY businessman in Nigeria?

[/size]
My own is this and always will be this! One man can have monopoly in nigeria! Please Nigerians wise up!
Re: Buhari & Dangote Sign 7 Bilateral Agreements With King Mohammad Of Morocco(pics) by Youngetskilz23(m): 3:15pm On Dec 03, 2016
teebell999:

You talk like Satan!!
okay. I I'll just ignore u. grin
Re: Buhari & Dangote Sign 7 Bilateral Agreements With King Mohammad Of Morocco(pics) by SIRmanjar(m): 3:28pm On Dec 03, 2016
Two fulaniz handing Nigeria over to the king of morocco.I hope dey understand wot dey ar signing.cowz
Re: Buhari & Dangote Sign 7 Bilateral Agreements With King Mohammad Of Morocco(pics) by hmuhammad(m): 5:12pm On Dec 03, 2016
Ugosample:

Just give me two reasons why you like Buhari as president....
Or two achievements...

Second, can you vote someone from Southern Nigeria to be president? If No why?
I voted GEJ 2011 and he messed up.
Re: Buhari & Dangote Sign 7 Bilateral Agreements With King Mohammad Of Morocco(pics) by misteryman: 5:28pm On Dec 03, 2016
Country where people suffer and people above don't have right to your freedom and your development. cool
Re: Buhari & Dangote Sign 7 Bilateral Agreements With King Mohammad Of Morocco(pics) by Ugosample(m): 5:41pm On Dec 03, 2016
hmuhammad:
I voted GEJ 2011 and he messed up.

Okay then...
Buhari is messing up too and we will chase him away.
Even tho we replace him with another aboki, or whoever we no care, come 2019, you dey go house
Re: Buhari & Dangote Sign 7 Bilateral Agreements With King Mohammad Of Morocco(pics) by Ade3000yrs(m): 5:42pm On Dec 03, 2016
hmmm
Re: Buhari & Dangote Sign 7 Bilateral Agreements With King Mohammad Of Morocco(pics) by Pchidexy(m): 6:02pm On Dec 03, 2016
[quote author=ajani1978 post=51595253][/quote]What's wrong with his opinion.
Re: Buhari & Dangote Sign 7 Bilateral Agreements With King Mohammad Of Morocco(pics) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Dec 03, 2016
[quote author=ajani1978 post=51595253][/quote]

What an intelligent comment. Been trying to resolve this in my mind bros since i read this news. One day may we all not wake up and find ourselves on Dangote's farmland

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu Celebrates His 65th Birthday Today / Shuaibu Ado Dansudu: North Will Rule Nigeria Till 2031, South Wake Up From Dream / Lawmakers Uncover Billions Budgeted For Non-Existing Projects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.