Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,335 members, 7,808,185 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:15 AM

How Can I Configure Mysql - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How Can I Configure Mysql (712 Views)

How To Auto Install & Configure Mysql Along With Dotnet Setup / Somebody Hlp, I Need How To Configure Ellisisland On Mozilla / How Can I Configure Mysql (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Configure Mysql by Nobody: 2:42pm On Nov 10, 2009
how can i configure mysql database and creating the script in php to work with form as in user interface e-form and connecting it to mysql so that they report there and the software needed.plssssssssssssssssssssss
Re: How Can I Configure Mysql by yawatide(f): 3:30pm On Nov 10, 2009
1) phpmyadmin should be what you need
a) You will need to create a database and the necessary table(s)

2) You will then need to write your backend code such that it calls the database (via username, password).

3) Your script will also need to capture the form fields, trim them, sanitize them and get them ready for inserting into your table.

Need more information? google for it.

good luck!

(1) (Reply)

Can Anyone Teach C#,asp.net / Coolapps: The Gis Future Is Here / Java (and Similar Languages) Missing Objects 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.