Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,619 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:24 PM

Ururuka Road Aba Undergoing Reconstruction (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ururuka Road Aba Undergoing Reconstruction (photos) (1276 Views)

Pictures Of Ikote Ekpene Road Aba, Another FG Road Governo Ikpeazu Is Rebuilding / Ikpeazu Flags Off Reconstruction Of Port-Harcourt Road Aba, An FG Road (Pics) / Ururuka Road Aba Nearing Completion: Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ururuka Road Aba Undergoing Reconstruction (photos) by Ponponkon: 9:35pm On Dec 02, 2016
URURUKA ROAD UNDERGOING RECONSTRUCTION.

Trackcare Global Construction Company is doing a good job on the road.

The evidence has debunked the rumour that the road was abandoned by the State Government.

This road links the new 9km road Dr Ikpeazu is constructing that links Abia and Akwa ibom state due to neglect of Ikot ekpene road by the federal government. Already AKTC buses have started plying the new road even when it has not been asphalted.

God bless Abia

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ururuka Road Aba Undergoing Reconstruction (photos) by Ponponkon: 9:37pm On Dec 02, 2016
lalasticlala can you see how I keep shouting up the mouth of Abia lying liars with pictorial evidence each day?

1 Like

Re: Ururuka Road Aba Undergoing Reconstruction (photos) by Ponponkon: 9:43pm On Dec 02, 2016
One funny thing with the foolish Abia lying liars is that they can never raise their cameras to take pictures but they will always come online to spill hate

3 Likes

Re: Ururuka Road Aba Undergoing Reconstruction (photos) by Nobody: 9:48pm On Dec 02, 2016
If this is true then the governor deserves to be commended.
Re: Ururuka Road Aba Undergoing Reconstruction (photos) by Ponponkon: 9:54pm On Dec 02, 2016
byrron:
If this is true then the governor deserves to be commended.
Why not visit the site yourself to confirm? If there's any nairalander that tells the truth with evidence better than I do let Seun Mynd44 and lalasticlala name the person

1 Like

Re: Ururuka Road Aba Undergoing Reconstruction (photos) by ChilledPill: 9:56pm On Dec 02, 2016
Ponponkon:
URURUKA ROAD UNDERGOING RECONSTRUCTION.

Trackcare Global Construction Company is doing a good job on the road.

The evidence has debunked the rumour that the road was abandoned by the State Government.

This road links the new 9km road Dr Ikpeazu is constructing that links Abia and Akwa ibom state due to neglect of Ikot ekpene road by the federal government. Already AKTC buses have started plying the new road even when it has not been asphalted.

God bless Abia
Please sir, in which LGA is this ururuka located? i have been hearing about ururuka but i don't know much about the village or town.
Re: Ururuka Road Aba Undergoing Reconstruction (photos) by Ponponkon: 10:01pm On Dec 02, 2016
ChilledPill:

Please sir, in which LGA is this ururuka located? i have been hearing about ururuka but i don't know much about the village or town.
Ururuka road cuts across Obingwa,Aba North,Isialangwa north,Isialangwa south as well as Umuahia south Local government areas. It is a federal road abandoned by federal government for many years but Dr Ikpeazu has taken it upon himself to rebuild it and also construct a brand new 9km highway that link the road to Uyo via umuobiakwa umuakatawom onicha Ngwa in Obingwa

3 Likes

Re: Ururuka Road Aba Undergoing Reconstruction (photos) by ChilledPill: 10:01pm On Dec 02, 2016
May God bless OVI posterity will surely remember him.....

I also expect oppositioners to start yabbing nonsense.....

Meanwhile....

1 Like

Re: Ururuka Road Aba Undergoing Reconstruction (photos) by ChilledPill: 10:06pm On Dec 02, 2016
Ponponkon:
Ururuka road cuts across Obingwa,Aba North,Isialangwa north,Isialangwa south as well as Umuahia south Local government areas. It is a federal road abandoned by federal government for many years but Dr Ikpeazu has taken it upon himself to rebuild it and also construct a brand new 9km highway that link the road to Uyo via umuobiakwa umuakatawom onicha Ngwa in Obingwa
All i can say is kudos to him, he is indeed the God sent to liberate Abians from many years of bad governorship....
Re: Ururuka Road Aba Undergoing Reconstruction (photos) by Nobody: 10:13pm On Dec 02, 2016
What Abia desperately needs most is durable roads, they have construction and manufacturing bases in Aba for IGR generation. Roads is main issue. I don't want to congratulate him for doing these roads before it gets to his head and he slips off. I only want to encourage him to never rest until ALL Abia state roads are durable under his government. God bless Abia state.

1 Like

Re: Ururuka Road Aba Undergoing Reconstruction (photos) by Ponponkon: 10:16pm On Dec 02, 2016
ChilledPill:

All i can say is kudos to him, he is indeed the God sent to liberate Abians from many years of bad governorship....
Udo diri gi
Re: Ururuka Road Aba Undergoing Reconstruction (photos) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Dec 02, 2016
Ponponkon:
Why not visit the site yourself to confirm? If there's any nairalander that tells the truth with evidence better than I do let Seun Mynd44 and lalasticlala name the person

No be fight naa and I haven't said anything bad either. Will be in Nigeria by summer in 2017 and I will surely take a trip to see the road myself.
Re: Ururuka Road Aba Undergoing Reconstruction (photos) by Ponponkon: 10:28pm On Dec 02, 2016
byrron:

No be fight naa and I haven't said anything bad either. Will be in Nigeria by summer in 2017 and I will surely take a trip to see the road myself.
Nice one. Buy me bread if you dey come o

1 Like

Re: Ururuka Road Aba Undergoing Reconstruction (photos) by Nobody: 11:50pm On Dec 02, 2016
Ponponkon:
Nice one. Buy me bread if you dey come o

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ururuka Road Aba Undergoing Reconstruction (photos) by basilo102: 1:41am On Dec 03, 2016
seems the road constructions stopped because of the rains and has now resumed. Good.
Re: Ururuka Road Aba Undergoing Reconstruction (photos) by Ponponkon: 6:24am On Dec 03, 2016
basilo102:
seems the road constructions stopped because of the rains and has now resumed. Good.
Sure
Re: Ururuka Road Aba Undergoing Reconstruction (photos) by Ponponkon: 8:32am On Dec 03, 2016
ChilledPill:
May God bless OVI prosterity will surely remember him.....

I also expect oppositioners to start yabbing nonsense.....

Meanwhile....
Gbam

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Boko Haram Militants Seize Sasawa Community In Yobe / Why Sowore Must Go To Jail And Saharareporters Banned / Bayelsan React To The State Of The Road Linking GEJ, Ben Bruce, Sylva Hometown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.