Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,894 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:52 PM

Ultimate Cycler Has Not Crashed. Founder Expressed In New Video. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ultimate Cycler Has Not Crashed. Founder Expressed In New Video. (1777 Views)

17 Reasons Why MMM Has Not Crashed!! / Illiterates MMM Has Not Crashed / MMM Nigeria Has Not Crashed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ultimate Cycler Has Not Crashed. Founder Expressed In New Video. by Adekanyeope: 10:16pm On Dec 02, 2016
Contrary to the trending rumor relating to the crash of Ultimate Cycler, a fast paying peer to peer donation scheme, The CEO and Founder Peter Wolfing assures Nigerians That the scheme has not crashed but set to put some basic things in place for better user experience.

In his speech he described that when they were establishing the web page, they powered it with a mechanism that is capable of running and containing at least a hundred thousand people in a day, but the rate has increased to over a million people per day, so the host and server is congested and hence it calls for establishing a higher bandwidth host that will accommodate the capacity of the members no matter how many that join daily.

Secondly, the features on the site like the programming is poor, he further stated that in an instant when someone opens an account and doesn't activate it, he/she becomes a problem to his spill over how that when new members join and are to be confirmed by that account but can't be confirmed due to that particular account is not activated and hereby being a catalyst of delay to his team and make members stranded, so right now it's being worked on so that such account won't be an issue to the spill over

source: http://www.2000viewsng.com/2016/12/ultimate-cycler-has-not-crashed-founder.html

1 Share

Re: Ultimate Cycler Has Not Crashed. Founder Expressed In New Video. by eezeribe(m): 10:28pm On Dec 02, 2016
OK
Re: Ultimate Cycler Has Not Crashed. Founder Expressed In New Video. by TechXpert: 10:46pm On Dec 02, 2016
Nonsense, But he claims the site will b back online within few hours since yesterday. I m a web programmer, He can implement those things while the site is still online. The guy is so confused because he can't bring the site back on time or is being selfish to buy a better web hosting and migrate to it.

I heard he wanna introduce lifetime admin fee payment to extort us that's where he will regret because Nigerians won't pay I know my country.

I regrets joining the ponzi scheme because my N12,500 is hanging, I won't say my money is gone... I go arrest the girl if she don't pay me my cash. Looking everyone in 3D

1 Like

Re: Ultimate Cycler Has Not Crashed. Founder Expressed In New Video. by joey150(m): 12:19am On Dec 03, 2016
TechXpert:
Nonsense, But he claims the site will b back online within few hours since yesterday. I m a web programmer, He can implement those things while the site is still online. The guy is so confused because he can't bring the site back on time or is being selfish to buy a better web hosting and migrate to it.

I heard he wanna introduce lifetime admin fee payment to extort us that's where he will regret because Nigerians won't pay I know my country.

I regrets joining the ponzi scheme because my N12,500 is hanging, I won't say my money is gone... I go arrest the girl if she don't pay me my cash. Looking everyone in 3D
arrest which girl?

Dem force you join ehn oga programmer?

3 Likes

Re: Ultimate Cycler Has Not Crashed. Founder Expressed In New Video. by softmind24: 5:51am On Dec 03, 2016
grin
Re: Ultimate Cycler Has Not Crashed. Founder Expressed In New Video. by Sektion: 6:11am On Dec 03, 2016
My question, if I no bring Pesin will I still get my money or not. That's where me I have issue.
Re: Ultimate Cycler Has Not Crashed. Founder Expressed In New Video. by Nobody: 6:17am On Dec 03, 2016
Sektion:
My question, if I no bring Pesin will I still get my money or not. That's where me I have issue.
why u no understand am before u go join?

1 Like

Re: Ultimate Cycler Has Not Crashed. Founder Expressed In New Video. by wadetaw202: 6:47am On Dec 03, 2016
TechXpert:

You should just shut your mouth up already. Did the girl force you? Are you so dumb that you never knew it was a ponzi scheme before you joined? So you now realise it is a ponzi thing after joining? Isn't that stupid?

And by the time your meagre 12.5k becomes 50k, hope you will have the self honour to eat the thoughtless words you are spewing here? Or maybe you will just keep quiet like a shameless soul after receiving the 50k?

4 Likes

Re: Ultimate Cycler Has Not Crashed. Founder Expressed In New Video. by breezy007(m): 11:29pm On Dec 04, 2016
i have 12,500 ready for the ultimate cycler thing but will register under someone who gives me down-lines... quote me if am gonna get paid before 1 week when the site is finally up...
Re: Ultimate Cycler Has Not Crashed. Founder Expressed In New Video. by preciousan(f): 12:08am On Dec 05, 2016
why don't you join get help worldwide,check my signature for refferal link,with as little as 5000,you can register,it works better than MMM,,rather than waiting for ultimate cycler.my 12,500 is also hanging,and i don't see any hope of recovery.
breezy007:
i have 12,500 ready for the ultimate cycler thing but will register under someone who gives me down-lines... quote me if am gonna get paid before 1 week when the site is finally up...
Re: Ultimate Cycler Has Not Crashed. Founder Expressed In New Video. by TechXpert: 8:29am On Dec 05, 2016
breezy007:

People within my cycle usually get paid within 2-3days. U can add me on WhatsApp 081-24-173-066 for more info
Re: Ultimate Cycler Has Not Crashed. Founder Expressed In New Video. by Antell95(m): 7:28pm On Dec 05, 2016
breezy007:

Eyen eka mi what's up?

my link is d fastest here in Uniuyo

don't dull

#Calabar Southy
Re: Ultimate Cycler Has Not Crashed. Founder Expressed In New Video. by Linzo(m): 7:48pm On Dec 05, 2016
When i countered some ultimate cycle thread here some weeks ago some people were insulting me. I took my time and study the whole stuff and find out it doesn't worth investing. I told my uncle he didn't hear but for 3weeks now no news about his hard earned 45k, I'm laughing ooooo
Re: Ultimate Cycler Has Not Crashed. Founder Expressed In New Video. by nkeona(m): 8:57pm On Dec 05, 2016
Y you all are waiting for ultimate to come up why not join us at paradise payment you can join with as low as 1.5k up to 20k ref. Someone is not a must whatsapp me on 0 8 1 3 9 0 8 3 4 3 2 if you want to know more

(1) (Reply)

Suppliers Of Palm Kernel Nuts And Shells Urgently Wanted / . / Tesla Has Suspended Vehicle Purchases Using Bitcoin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.