Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,640 members, 7,801,864 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:44 AM

Can You Drive Through This Busy T-junction? (photo) - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Can You Drive Through This Busy T-junction? (photo) (877 Views)

Do You Drive Regularly? Then You Need This Back Support Device / Help Other Nigerians During This Busy Year End Find Your Trusted Meco / Do you drive a Cherry Tiggo SUV? Get In Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Drive Through This Busy T-junction? (photo) by Nobody: 6:41am On Dec 03, 2016
Accident involving cars/bikes at a busy junction is quite common ths days especially where there is no trafic warden. You need to know how to drive to be able to go through a busy junction without plough' into another car or getting your car bash.

To avoid a car crash that may temporarily block a busy junction, with the picture below i will like you to tell other Nairalanders the correct order to go about it without causing any problem.

For me, the one on the highway first (I.e the straight one) 2, then the highway number 2, (I.e the second one on the highway) which is 3 then 1.
simply means 2 will go first, follow by 3 and then 1.
2>>>3>>>1.
I do have issues driving through this type of juction back then especially with a manual car, you've to match brake, match clutch, trafficate, look everywhere, change the gear, accelarate and before you know it another caris right there infront of you and next thing you'll hear is Eedris Abdukareem song...you don bash my car.
It was not easy for me ooo...

Seun, Lalasticlala...can you drive through a busy juction?

Re: Can You Drive Through This Busy T-junction? (photo) by pimplucious: 6:45am On Dec 03, 2016
If it makes fp...

Modified:

Let's teach Nigerians how to drive...

Note: I got my driver's license from the UK, so, I believe my assertion is valid.

In the pic, no. 1 and 3 gives way to no 2.

Cos no 1 has to give way to traffic from the right, no 3 pulls in b4 no 1 move in. Very simple

Always give way to traffic from the right even in a roundabout and not who gets to the roundabout first, and Nigeria will be a better place for all.

1 Like

Re: Can You Drive Through This Busy T-junction? (photo) by davide470(m): 6:46am On Dec 03, 2016
Well, on a normal day, it's 2 - 3 - 1

2 has Right of Way, followed by 3.

But this is Nigeria, it all depends on who can accelerate better and show no sign of "breaking".

2 Likes

Re: Can You Drive Through This Busy T-junction? (photo) by saintkash(m): 6:50am On Dec 03, 2016
abiding by the rules of the road... it's 2-3-1.. 2 owns d road dats cos 3 wants to take a bend and 1 and 3 must wait for 2 to go first then 1 wait for 3 to cum in before 1 can move.

1 Like

Re: Can You Drive Through This Busy T-junction? (photo) by hpk(m): 7:00am On Dec 03, 2016
Op this question is just funny, you dey see Wetin go cause at least 2hours 30minutes traffic for Lagos and even Port Harcourt!!!!
Re: Can You Drive Through This Busy T-junction? (photo) by bobo65(m): 7:27am On Dec 03, 2016
Oga dem suppose put traffic light for there

But d best order is 2-3-1

Cos 2 is going thru a straight path, 3 is on d major road to a minor road while 1 is on a minor to a major road

1 Like

Re: Can You Drive Through This Busy T-junction? (photo) by cheezeman83(m): 8:12am On Dec 03, 2016
@pimplucious, you are using the UK system to drive in naija... that can get you in trouble. In naija you give way to the vehicle on your left at least on a roundabout. I'm sure of that. For me applying that here means 213.

1 Like

Re: Can You Drive Through This Busy T-junction? (photo) by pimplucious: 8:20am On Dec 03, 2016
cheezeman83:
@pimplucious, you are using the UK system to drive in naija... that can get you in trouble. In naija you give way to the vehicle on your left at least on a roundabout. I'm sure of that. For me applying that here means 213.

Haaaaa see accident!!! I have mixed everything up grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Drive Through This Busy T-junction? (photo) by Simongm(m): 3:03pm On Dec 08, 2016
Op, you are right. The correct order is 2..3..1.

(1) (Reply)

Awoof Neat Used Toyota Pencil Light 650k / Well Maintained Honda Civic / Almost Toks 06 Avalon, Owner Just Joined Her Hubby In USA, #2.350m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.