Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,900 members, 7,806,628 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:22 PM

In Need Of An Isp That Uses Dopc Equipments - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / In Need Of An Isp That Uses Dopc Equipments (694 Views)

Starcomms And Dopc Internet Subscribers / DirectOnPC Is Too Bad As An ISP / I Need An ISP That Is Reliable And Very Fast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of An Isp That Uses Dopc Equipments by showbobo(m): 3:36pm On Nov 10, 2009
i have dopc equipments and i want to change to another isp,do any one no any isp that uses same equipment as dopc?
Re: In Need Of An Isp That Uses Dopc Equipments by mikesleek(m): 8:46pm On Nov 10, 2009
I know Iway Africa (MWEB) use the same equipment except that you have to change only the modem. ( i think that is dependent on the model of the HUGES modem you are using.) I just had to change from DOPC after my subscription expired early this month. I am still trying to make up my mind where to go. Iway have a good clientelle only the 4.5GB download cap on their dedicated is an issue. Wish you all the best in your search.
Re: In Need Of An Isp That Uses Dopc Equipments by tunde300us(m): 1:38am On Nov 13, 2009
Try bentley walker,i think they use almost the same equipment.But in case its a little different am sure they will provide for u a free modem and a compatible LNB.
Re: In Need Of An Isp That Uses Dopc Equipments by LionKing2: 8:56pm On Nov 21, 2009
@showbobo, -
for 50k, we will migrate u to a service provider with good quality of service and after sales support.

For further inquiries contact Emperp Enterprises on:

Phone: 01-8707197, 07040711931
Email: emperp@yahoo.com
Re: In Need Of An Isp That Uses Dopc Equipments by ABRlink(m): 6:54pm On Nov 23, 2009
Hi Pple:

I have just installed an HX DOPC VSAT equipment for a client. They have only used it for 2 months. Unfortunately, they are cash crunched. I need to offload the equipment. Pls if you know anyone who might be interested, pls contact me on 0702-684-8407

Thanks
Re: In Need Of An Isp That Uses Dopc Equipments by LionKing2: 11:29am On Nov 24, 2009
What is the cost of these equipment?
Re: In Need Of An Isp That Uses Dopc Equipments by ABRlink(m): 7:32pm On Dec 14, 2009
The HX DOPC equipment cst is N300k
Re: In Need Of An Isp That Uses Dopc Equipments by hakon: 2:33pm On Jan 19, 2010
Hi guys I have got a skyedge Vsat equipment and i can hook u up to Hyperia. this is a highly reliable ISP. they are the pioneer ISP in nigeria with quality service. contact ikemefuna@hyperia.com

(1) (Reply)

I Have Hp Hdx 16 For Sale / A CHANCE TO BECOME A FOOD EXPORTER (A CHANCE TO CHANGE THE INTERNATIONAL MARKET) / download 24 for nokia games

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.