Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,451 members, 7,801,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:51 AM

Calabar Carnival 2016 Date - Live Update And Photos - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Calabar Carnival 2016 Date - Live Update And Photos (1107 Views)

The Oba Doesn't Go On Transfer, But Travels In A 2016 Rolls Royce Phantom (PIX) / Picture Of A Masquerade Pushing A Biker During Calabar Carnival / Calabar Bikers' Carnival 2016 (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Calabar Carnival 2016 Date - Live Update And Photos by chapatti: 7:27am On Dec 03, 2016
Calabar Carnival 2016 - During my Service back then in the City of Ugep in Yakurr Local Government Area, i was told about the the glamouring fun fare of the Calabar Carnival. Though i have heard so much of it but this time it will be my first time participating in it live and direct. Talking about the Calabar Caenival 2015. My friends the ytruth is this, Calabar Carnival actually has the best of activity as far as carnival is concerned. I have never seen anything like it before. It was so glamorous that i never wanted it to come to an end. It was the icing of a successful service year for. carnival-3

This was one of the reasons why i was not surprised when the the River State Government through his Commissioner for New Cities Development, Mr George Ekpungu said they where expecting more than 50,000 guests from across the globe for the Calabar Carnival 2016.

The Commissioner for New Cities Development, Mr George Ekpungu made this revelation during a courtesy visit to the traditional rulers and elders of Nsutan community, Calabar South Local Government.

If there was anything to miss, certainly not the Calabar carnival 2016. Calabar carnival 2016 which has been themed ‘Climate Change’ date was recently announced and has already started. For those of us who even arrived before the announced date have been having fun already. The people of Calabar has a way of making visitors feel at home away from home. For those who will be having breaks from office these period, i would advise that you take a nap with your family and visit calabar carnival 2016 with your family and make this period a memorable one for the rest of your life.

For those who cannot make it due to some hitches and stressed work schedule, don't worry because www.naijavoice.com.ng has fully arrived the scheme and we are more than ready to give you live updates, with photos and latest gist from Calabar Carnival 2016 from one of the most beautiful city in continent.
For the complete story, click >>> Calabar Carnival 2016

Re: Calabar Carnival 2016 Date - Live Update And Photos by Nobody: 7:33am On Dec 03, 2016
Date?
Re: Calabar Carnival 2016 Date - Live Update And Photos by zhiiee(f): 1:18am On Dec 06, 2016
27th December

(1) (Reply)

Man Regret:in My Next Life I Don't Wanna Be An Igbo. / Nigerian Baby Names: 80 Unique (hand Picked) Igbo Names For Boys / See The Crazy Proof That People Are Born Twice, >dinklage Of Game Of Thrones Bro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.