Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,627 members, 7,801,813 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:03 AM

THE YOUTHS OF THIS COUNTRY ARE BEGGING FOR ATIKU TO LEAD THEM(2019) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / THE YOUTHS OF THIS COUNTRY ARE BEGGING FOR ATIKU TO LEAD THEM(2019) (3549 Views)

Miscalculations Of PDP will cost them 2019 elections - Opinion / Atiku To Saraki, Amaechi, Goje: Return To PDP, Rebuild Nigeria. / PDP Settles For Atiku & Fayose As Presidential Candidate & VP Respectively - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: THE YOUTHS OF THIS COUNTRY ARE BEGGING FOR ATIKU TO LEAD THEM(2019) by Nobody: 7:14pm On Dec 03, 2016
-

1 Like

Re: THE YOUTHS OF THIS COUNTRY ARE BEGGING FOR ATIKU TO LEAD THEM(2019) by Sibrah: 7:15pm On Dec 03, 2016
Atiku2019:

grin grin take it easy man Atiku ain't using your cash to campaign smiley I Hope Abba Kyari returned part of MTNs financial Largesse to you before zooming off to the best hospital in UK smiley

I LAUGH. Keep the vile atiku campaign up. It worked for Jonathan.

3 Likes

Re: THE YOUTHS OF THIS COUNTRY ARE BEGGING FOR ATIKU TO LEAD THEM(2019) by OZAOEKPE(f): 7:16pm On Dec 03, 2016
oladom2:
I don't support buhari or jonathan.
Nigerians dont like good things. I would prefer a brand new modern/progressive president ,but if I were to chose a candidate from the old crop for president,It would be Ribadu or Donald Duke.
i can say it anywhere that ribadu is highly corrupt
Re: THE YOUTHS OF THIS COUNTRY ARE BEGGING FOR ATIKU TO LEAD THEM(2019) by IKEOHA2019: 7:17pm On Dec 03, 2016
I stand with ATIKU!!! He is a successful businessman!!! Far better than the cattle rearer with 150 cows for yearss
Re: THE YOUTHS OF THIS COUNTRY ARE BEGGING FOR ATIKU TO LEAD THEM(2019) by Nobody: 7:19pm On Dec 03, 2016
-

1 Like

Re: THE YOUTHS OF THIS COUNTRY ARE BEGGING FOR ATIKU TO LEAD THEM(2019) by OZAOEKPE(f): 7:22pm On Dec 03, 2016
oladom2:
What evidence do you have? well ,i'm not doubting you. like I said,I think they are all corrupt and Nigeria needs a brand new modern and progressive president. The ones I mentioned just seemed less corrupt to me that was why i chose them,not because they are best.
where are the evidence to show that ATIKU is corrupt, same ATIKU that worked with and is sti ll working with buhqri. ATIKU is still doing his business, if hes corrupt baba would have sent EFCC to track him cos baaba hates corruption

1 Like

Re: THE YOUTHS OF THIS COUNTRY ARE BEGGING FOR ATIKU TO LEAD THEM(2019) by Atiku2019: 7:22pm On Dec 03, 2016
Sibrah:
I LAUGH. Keep the vile atiku campaign up. It worked for Jonathan.

grin grin grin Atiku cannot win, but you are here posting in his thread wink wink Just scream Buhari is working here in Abj...... wink

1 Like

Re: THE YOUTHS OF THIS COUNTRY ARE BEGGING FOR ATIKU TO LEAD THEM(2019) by Atiku2019: 7:24pm On Dec 03, 2016
oladom2:
What evidence do you have? well ,i'm not doubting you. like I said,I think they are all corrupt and Nigeria needs a brand new modern and progressive president. The ones I mentioned just seemed less corrupt to me that was why i chose them,not because they are best.

The only Politician right now that can defeat Buhari in 2019 is Atiku......

1 Like

Re: THE YOUTHS OF THIS COUNTRY ARE BEGGING FOR ATIKU TO LEAD THEM(2019) by OZAOEKPE(f): 7:25pm On Dec 03, 2016
Atiku2019:

The only Politician right now that can defeat Buhari in 2019 is Atiku......
i am with atiku on 2019 cool

1 Like

Re: THE YOUTHS OF THIS COUNTRY ARE BEGGING FOR ATIKU TO LEAD THEM(2019) by dnawah(m): 7:28pm On Dec 03, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
I am not going to say much about this great man called ATIKU, one thing i know for sure is that if there is any northerner who can unite our country and heal us from the wound of tribalism it is ATIKU.

THAT MAN IS A GREAT MAN WITH DREAMS AND VISIONS FOR OUR NATION.

ISTANDWITHATIKU
Re: THE YOUTHS OF THIS COUNTRY ARE BEGGING FOR ATIKU TO LEAD THEM(2019) by dnawah(m): 7:29pm On Dec 03, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
I am not going to say much about this great man called ATIKU, one thing i know for sure is that if there is any northerner who can unite our country and heal us from the wound of tribalism it is ATIKU.

ISTANDWITHATIKU
in Fela's ITT.
Re: THE YOUTHS OF THIS COUNTRY ARE BEGGING FOR ATIKU TO LEAD THEM(2019) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Dec 03, 2016
-
Re: THE YOUTHS OF THIS COUNTRY ARE BEGGING FOR ATIKU TO LEAD THEM(2019) by OZAOEKPE(f): 7:31pm On Dec 03, 2016
dnawah:
in Fela's ITT.
na you know undecided
Re: THE YOUTHS OF THIS COUNTRY ARE BEGGING FOR ATIKU TO LEAD THEM(2019) by OZAOEKPE(f): 7:32pm On Dec 03, 2016
oladom2:
The only politician that can defeat Buhari is a Patriotic ,modern,progressive and visionary leader .
and yu can get all those qualities u mentioned above in ATIKU

LETS JOIN HAND TO MAKE OUR DREAMS COME TRUE
Re: THE YOUTHS OF THIS COUNTRY ARE BEGGING FOR ATIKU TO LEAD THEM(2019) by Khd95(m): 7:34pm On Dec 03, 2016
Its easier to call nigerians fools than to tell them they are been fooled

Na so #saibaba take start oo,i kuku don taya for dis pple called nigerians,they no wan learn frm past mistakes
Re: THE YOUTHS OF THIS COUNTRY ARE BEGGING FOR ATIKU TO LEAD THEM(2019) by OZAOEKPE(f): 7:36pm On Dec 03, 2016
Khd95:
Its easier to call nigerians fools than to tell them they are been fooled

Na so #saibaba take start oo,i kuku don taya for dis pple called nigerians,they no wan learn frm past mistakes
ATIKU would right every wrong pmb has done....

1 Like

Re: THE YOUTHS OF THIS COUNTRY ARE BEGGING FOR ATIKU TO LEAD THEM(2019) by Atiku2019: 7:42pm On Dec 03, 2016
oladom2:
The only politician that can defeat Buhari is a Patriotic ,modern,progressive and visionary leader .

Names please?
Re: THE YOUTHS OF THIS COUNTRY ARE BEGGING FOR ATIKU TO LEAD THEM(2019) by Khd95(m): 7:43pm On Dec 03, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

ATIKU would right every wrong pmb has done....
just like how we wished pmb would right every wrong by gej shey.

The circle is endless..i ve broken out of it,if u as still want an elderly man with ageing brain to come nd rule this country,then something is really wrong

1 Like

Re: THE YOUTHS OF THIS COUNTRY ARE BEGGING FOR ATIKU TO LEAD THEM(2019) by ChilledPill: 7:46pm On Dec 03, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

ISTANDWITHATIKU
Nna stop surpporting nonsense abeg

2 Likes

Re: THE YOUTHS OF THIS COUNTRY ARE BEGGING FOR ATIKU TO LEAD THEM(2019) by OZAOEKPE(f): 8:07pm On Dec 03, 2016
ChilledPill:

Nna stop surpporting nonsense abeg
lipsrsealed
Re: THE YOUTHS OF THIS COUNTRY ARE BEGGING FOR ATIKU TO LEAD THEM(2019) by otitokoroleti: 8:13pm On Dec 03, 2016
It shall not be well with all political jobbers campaigning for atiku on nairaland!

Sadness is your portion!

Sorrow will never depart your life!

Poverty shall be with you day & night till you die!

1 Like

Re: THE YOUTHS OF THIS COUNTRY ARE BEGGING FOR ATIKU TO LEAD THEM(2019) by ImperialYoruba: 8:15pm On Dec 03, 2016
Naahh! The youths of SE are begging ATIKU to come and give them leadership. grin

2 Likes

Re: THE YOUTHS OF THIS COUNTRY ARE BEGGING FOR ATIKU TO LEAD THEM(2019) by OZAOEKPE(f): 8:15pm On Dec 03, 2016
otitokoroleti:
It shall not be well with all political jobbers campaigning for atiku on nairaland!

Sadness is your portion!

My right to support anyone

1 Like

Re: THE YOUTHS OF THIS COUNTRY ARE BEGGING FOR ATIKU TO LEAD THEM(2019) by swagagolic01(m): 8:20pm On Dec 03, 2016
Atiku needs no campaign, the failure in abuja is doing it for him..... "under the rain, under the sun, I will surly vote Atiku in 2019" sing with me brothers

1 Like

Re: THE YOUTHS OF THIS COUNTRY ARE BEGGING FOR ATIKU TO LEAD THEM(2019) by otitokoroleti: 8:22pm On Dec 03, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

My right to support anyone
as if I care? I don talk my own & so shall it be! You cant be misleading the public just because you are getting monthly peanut from those known con artist

2 Likes

Re: THE YOUTHS OF THIS COUNTRY ARE BEGGING FOR ATIKU TO LEAD THEM(2019) by OZAOEKPE(f): 8:25pm On Dec 03, 2016
otitokoroleti:
as if I care? I don talk my own & so shall it be! You cant be misleading the public just because you are getting monthly peanut from those known con artist
bro i work for my daily bread, i dont depend on any man.... i am only a concerned Nigerian

1 Like

Re: THE YOUTHS OF THIS COUNTRY ARE BEGGING FOR ATIKU TO LEAD THEM(2019) by Atiku2019: 8:26pm On Dec 03, 2016
otitokoroleti:

Sadness is your portion!

Back To Sender...... smiley

1 Like

Re: THE YOUTHS OF THIS COUNTRY ARE BEGGING FOR ATIKU TO LEAD THEM(2019) by otitokoroleti: 8:31pm On Dec 03, 2016
Atiku2019:

Back To Sender...... smiley
Sit down there make pant dey wear u! I don talk my own and oro ti mo ba so ti d'egun bee lo ti d'ase!

1 Like

Re: THE YOUTHS OF THIS COUNTRY ARE BEGGING FOR ATIKU TO LEAD THEM(2019) by ChilledPill: 8:32pm On Dec 03, 2016
otitokoroleti:

Sadness is your portion!

gringringringringringrin Take it easy ooooo please

1 Like 1 Share

Re: THE YOUTHS OF THIS COUNTRY ARE BEGGING FOR ATIKU TO LEAD THEM(2019) by Atiku2019: 8:33pm On Dec 03, 2016
otitokoroleti:
Sit down there make pant dey wear u! I don talk my own and oro ti mo ba so ti d'egun bee lo ti d'ase!

wink I don't believe in curses bro. Thanks man smiley
Re: THE YOUTHS OF THIS COUNTRY ARE BEGGING FOR ATIKU TO LEAD THEM(2019) by otitokoroleti: 8:33pm On Dec 03, 2016
ChilledPill:
They need it that way

1 Like

Re: THE YOUTHS OF THIS COUNTRY ARE BEGGING FOR ATIKU TO LEAD THEM(2019) by OZAOEKPE(f): 8:34pm On Dec 03, 2016
ChilledPill:

YOU MIND AM

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Biafra: Amaechi Reveals Those Who Betrayed IPOB / House Of Reps Member Disgraced By His Constituency, Spotted Doing This(Photos) / See The Highest Ibo Political Office Holder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.