Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,685 members, 7,801,974 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:17 AM

Asisat Oshoala Wins Golden Boot At Africa Cup Of Nations - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Asisat Oshoala Wins Golden Boot At Africa Cup Of Nations (39704 Views)

​Oshoala Wins First League Title In Europe As Barcelona Reclaim Primera Iberdro / Asisat Oshoala Wins 2019 CAF Women's Best Player / Asisat Oshoala wins Player of the Match after Falcons Beat Korea Republic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asisat Oshoala Wins Golden Boot At Africa Cup Of Nations by wiloy2k8(m): 8:14am On Dec 04, 2016
Photos: Flavour’s Beautiful Daughters Share A Kiss

http://digestng.com/2016/12/04/photos-flavours-beautiful-daughters-share-kiss/
Re: Asisat Oshoala Wins Golden Boot At Africa Cup Of Nations by buoye1(m): 8:15am On Dec 04, 2016
10th not 8th
Re: Asisat Oshoala Wins Golden Boot At Africa Cup Of Nations by Mrrado7: 8:15am On Dec 04, 2016
Good work
Re: Asisat Oshoala Wins Golden Boot At Africa Cup Of Nations by femmy2010(m): 8:17am On Dec 04, 2016
Congratulations to the team
Re: Asisat Oshoala Wins Golden Boot At Africa Cup Of Nations by KevMitnick: 8:18am On Dec 04, 2016
sauceEEP:
What's with athletes wearing different colored boots?
I'm not sure, but I think it's supposed to confuse the opposing players...

2 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshoala Wins Golden Boot At Africa Cup Of Nations by kenex4ever(m): 8:19am On Dec 04, 2016
Hernandez2:
Which club does she play for
U knw nthn abt football so sharrap
Her country is Nigeria no doubt but she plays for Liverpool fc club tongue
she scored 3goals in 9games at liverpool, they then sold her to arsenal where she now has 2goals in 11.
Re: Asisat Oshoala Wins Golden Boot At Africa Cup Of Nations by victorazy(m): 8:20am On Dec 04, 2016
shocked nawao! These girls dirty o!
Look at the way they littered the whole floor, see boot everywhere, pant, shin guards, banana backs, cucumber, bottle water etc.
Re: Asisat Oshoala Wins Golden Boot At Africa Cup Of Nations by bakynes(m): 8:23am On Dec 04, 2016
buoye1:
10th not 8th
It's 8th title for Nigeria out of the 10 of the AWCON organized since inception. I think Guinea and Cameroon also have one each.
Re: Asisat Oshoala Wins Golden Boot At Africa Cup Of Nations by buoye1(m): 8:28am On Dec 04, 2016
bakynes:

It's 8th title for Nigeria out of the 10 of the AWCON organized since inception. I think Guinea and Cameroon also have one each.
Ok,thanks

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala Wins Golden Boot At Africa Cup Of Nations by browniex: 8:30am On Dec 04, 2016
seeing those banana peels makes me remember my childhood in Cameroun, they have the best and most succulent bananas.
Re: Asisat Oshoala Wins Golden Boot At Africa Cup Of Nations by MrPresident1: 8:31am On Dec 04, 2016
She is masculinizing.

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala Wins Golden Boot At Africa Cup Of Nations by kushfc(m): 8:33am On Dec 04, 2016
bakynes:

That's not correct. It's 8th title for nigeria out of 12 AWCON competitions but nigeria have reached the final 10 times.

2 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshoala Wins Golden Boot At Africa Cup Of Nations by Nobody: 8:34am On Dec 04, 2016
Don't you realise that there must have been some mad celebrations going on moments before that photo, the kind of mass hugging and jumping around that would cause somebody to drop a half eaten banana on the floor without even noticing or caring. I can just imagine how the room got to that state.

drey22:
And DAT is supposed to be a female locker room...so untidy, banana peels on the floor too.
Re: Asisat Oshoala Wins Golden Boot At Africa Cup Of Nations by Drabrah(m): 8:35am On Dec 04, 2016
Henrodah:
8th or 10th title? Am confused joor...some will say 8thtitle, some 10th, which one correct na.

It's d 10th African Women Championship (hence 10th edition), buh d Super Falcons av won it 8 times (hence 8th title)
Re: Asisat Oshoala Wins Golden Boot At Africa Cup Of Nations by ufuosman(m): 8:45am On Dec 04, 2016
Big Congratulations to the team...... We are proud of you all.
Re: Asisat Oshoala Wins Golden Boot At Africa Cup Of Nations by afanide: 8:54am On Dec 04, 2016
Congrats to her for hard work....... From her waist below looks masculine though she's beautiful.....

Want to start EXPORTATION BUSINESS
(Bitterkola/Ginger, Cocoa Powder) etc. Get the training materials and start
making some cool dollar.

My contact is on my signature below.....
Re: Asisat Oshoala Wins Golden Boot At Africa Cup Of Nations by iluvdonjazzy: 8:55am On Dec 04, 2016
those girls are too dirty, see banana peel for ground
Re: Asisat Oshoala Wins Golden Boot At Africa Cup Of Nations by ralphsoo(m): 8:57am On Dec 04, 2016
Hernandez2:
she's now an Arsenal player. Left Liverpool last summer
Re: Asisat Oshoala Wins Golden Boot At Africa Cup Of Nations by ukandi1(m): 9:12am On Dec 04, 2016
Hernandez2:

but she plays for Liverpool fc club tongue

No . She is with arsenal ladies now. She left Liverpool last season

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala Wins Golden Boot At Africa Cup Of Nations by Nobody: 9:24am On Dec 04, 2016
jantofubu:
grin many nairalanders crush.. congrats
who wants to marry a sports woman?
Re: Asisat Oshoala Wins Golden Boot At Africa Cup Of Nations by imoni1010: 9:25am On Dec 04, 2016
broseme:
Nigerian striker Asisat Oshoala finished Africa Women Cup Of Nations' top scorer with six goals despite firing blanks in Saturday’s final victory over Cameroon, while Oparanozie took second place

Asisat Oshoala won the Africa Women Cup of Nations’ Golden Boot as Nigeria beat Cameroon in Saturday’s final.

Desire Oparanozie netted a late goal as Florence Omagbemi’s ladies held out for the victory to win their eighth title.

Congrats to her
She is in a good form congrat to her n d team

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/12/asisat-oshoala-wins-africa-women-cup-of.html
Re: Asisat Oshoala Wins Golden Boot At Africa Cup Of Nations by talktonase(m): 9:31am On Dec 04, 2016
Who is that one eating banana in the background?
Re: Asisat Oshoala Wins Golden Boot At Africa Cup Of Nations by mfm04622: 9:49am On Dec 04, 2016
Goals scored by Oparanozie are more important!!!. She and not Oshoala deserves more commendations
Re: Asisat Oshoala Wins Golden Boot At Africa Cup Of Nations by ehispapa(m): 10:01am On Dec 04, 2016
kushfc:

That's not correct. It's 8th title for nigeria out of 12 AWCON competitions but nigeria have reached the final 10 times.
No..its the 10th title for nigeria out of 12 tournament. only Nigeria 10 times and equatorial guinea 2 time have won it. nigeria have never lost in the final of the women tourney

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala Wins Golden Boot At Africa Cup Of Nations by ikorodureporta: 10:07am On Dec 04, 2016
Repping Ikd!
Re: Asisat Oshoala Wins Golden Boot At Africa Cup Of Nations by wenebunwo(m): 10:10am On Dec 04, 2016
Hernandez2:
Which club does she play for U knw nthn abt football so sharrap Her country is Nigeria no doubt but she plays for Liverpool fc club tongue

she's now at Arsenal. from Liverpool to Arsenal in the January transfer window.
Re: Asisat Oshoala Wins Golden Boot At Africa Cup Of Nations by haday20: 10:12am On Dec 04, 2016
Congrats my bae
Re: Asisat Oshoala Wins Golden Boot At Africa Cup Of Nations by Nobody: 10:15am On Dec 04, 2016
Na banana that mama dey chop
Re: Asisat Oshoala Wins Golden Boot At Africa Cup Of Nations by Paidrooll(m): 10:17am On Dec 04, 2016
Hernandez2:
Who b dis idiot na undecided

Re: Asisat Oshoala Wins Golden Boot At Africa Cup Of Nations by hacmond(m): 10:20am On Dec 04, 2016
You cool bro tongue

quote author=Hernandez2 post=51611655]Yeah...I made a mistake...Twas that mumu that said she is not an arsenal player that confused me[/quote]
Re: Asisat Oshoala Wins Golden Boot At Africa Cup Of Nations by kilo4sure: 10:32am On Dec 04, 2016
kenex4ever:
she scored 3goals in 9games at liverpool, they then sold her to arsenal where she now has 2goals in 11.
Injury was a problem for her at Liverpool and at Arsenal she has made some good assists even without goals.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

AFCON 2019: Iheanacho Set To Replace Samuel Kalu In Super Eagles squad / Dis ASUU Strike No Dey Touch Una?: Ahmed Musa asks politicians with kids abroad / Riots erupt in Some European Cities After Morocco Defeated Belgium In World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.