Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,883 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:34 AM

My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise (45771 Views)

My Fiancee Lied To Me, Now I Find It Hard To Trust Her / My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend / Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise by vani86: 8:50am On Dec 04, 2016
gedtalks:

bros how old are you. What's the "story" here that looks in ONLY your eyes like "palm chat"

There are many i.diots on nairaland. That want to turn serious stuffs into childs play. Just ignore them

4 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise by Gofwane(m): 10:45am On Dec 04, 2016
gedtalks:

Thanks bro.. but she calls me often on phone.. and feels bad when I don't call.
if everything you've written up there is correct, then you are the the one that needs to be asked about your age, not the gee that asked if it was a palmchat.

Secondly, when did calling someone became a sign of true love?
Oh God, what type of a thread is this? ...On behalf of we that didn't go to church today, thank you for wasting our time and energy on this thread . I believe it was a punishment from God for not going to church

4 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise by Nobody: 11:15am On Dec 04, 2016
gedtalks:
My people pleaseeee I need sincere advise here. Your advise will definitely guide me on the next step to take.

There is a beautiful girl I've been considering getting married to, but the way she requests money and fast food is making her look very ... lol.. "hungry" and opportunistic to me. The values she sees in a man seem to me like its basically what he will BUY for her. I confess that I made matters worse initially by "fast fooding" each time we meet... Now I think she sees me like a free lunch at crunchies. If I call her in the afternoon, she says I'm hungry.. its so irritating now.. in fact I lost a lot of regards for her..but she doesn't know yet.

Recently she asked me for some money and I refused very politely..she said she was "disappointed".

I wonder if she even loves any other thing about me asides the MONEY I WILL GIVE HER. she pays ABSOLUTELY NO attention the things I want her to see in me...like level of maturity, my leadership skills, I taught she was just being childish, but lately I discovered its just her nature. her ideology about a guy is WHAT WILL I GET FROM HIM.. I might dump her .. i wont even talk to her about it. please advise me
she is hungry and not disciplined

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise by greenermodels: 11:34am On Dec 04, 2016
gedtalks:
My people pleaseeee I need sincere advise here. Your advise will definitely guide me on the next step to take.

There is a beautiful girl I've been considering getting married to, but the way she requests money and fast food is making her look very ... lol.. "hungry" and opportunistic to me. The values she sees in a man seem to me like its basically what he will BUY for her. I confess that I made matters worse initially by "fast fooding" each time we meet... Now I think she sees me like a free lunch at crunchies. If I call her in the afternoon, she says I'm hungry.. its so irritating now.. in fact I lost a lot of regards for her..but she doesn't know yet.

Recently she asked me for some money and I refused very politely..she said she was "disappointed".

I wonder if she even loves any other thing about me asides the MONEY I WILL GIVE HER. she pays ABSOLUTELY NO attention the things I want her to see in me...like level of maturity, my leadership skills, I taught she was just being childish, but lately I discovered its just her nature. her ideology about a guy is WHAT WILL I GET FROM HIM.. I might dump her .. i wont even talk to her about it. please advise me
you're been deceived by her beauty, i bet she's not dating you alone, she's using you as a maga.i would advise you to get control of your emotions and talk to her, if she argues or doesn't change, dump her and delete her numbers, after the talk start treating her the way you want her to be and monitor her response, if it's not encouraging, dump her, marriage is a lifelong commitment, don't make that mistake.

6 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise by lazeal: 12:39pm On Dec 04, 2016
gedtalks:

FORK and dump her asss... ASAP!

4 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise by Nobody: 1:58pm On Dec 04, 2016
I think you gave her the impression that you all about the money from the onset.
That's the mistake bro.
Now from what i could deduce from your writeup, You care about her and you really want her to be the woman for you but you are disappointed she doesn't feel this way or she doesn't care much to really get to know you.
Its like she doesn't want to know you and all she cares about is the money.
Sit her down and talk to her about your concern, tell her how you really feel about her attitude and if you don't see any positives within a time frame.
Then Move on.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise by Valkyr: 2:12pm On Dec 04, 2016
Op, modernity encourages a disposable culture. Shebi u dy claim leadership skills? I never see am in u o. Na only for ur CV I see am. Lead am nau

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise by Deem: 10:19pm On Dec 04, 2016
I have dated a similar lady! I treated her Bleep up by refusing to pay for her fast food! They are gluttons!!!

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise by Xync(f): 10:20pm On Dec 04, 2016
Well, do something meaningful today. Check my signature
Re: My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise by tosyne2much(m): 10:20pm On Dec 04, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Is this another palmchat story?
hahaha
Re: My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise by Nobody: 10:22pm On Dec 04, 2016
OP......

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise by iyobs7(f): 10:22pm On Dec 04, 2016
gedtalks:
Another thing that is really confusing me is that most of the girls I've dated frequently ask for money. I don't know if its the same thing all guys face. in fact honestly I see it as a Nigerian girls character.

this one is annoying me cos I want her to pay attention to more important things.. but she is not. I am really the one reading her. I am seeing a lot of her secrets. Contrarily she doesn't know ANYTHING about me.. she hasn't seen my bad part.. The only way she can discover this is when her interest is in SEEING AND KNOWING MORE. like I am reading her glutinous characters

I always maintain that first impression is full of lies.

This is what happens when you show off or tend to impress someone. Later this evening me and my gf went to a fast food restaurant, she got herself ice cream and pop corn while I took malt and soft drink cos I have just eaten. Apart from me taking malt and water, I still follow her lick the ice cream and chop the pop corn too.

Relationships are meant to be fun where you can be yourself in the midst of someone and not impressions.

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise by pring: 10:22pm On Dec 04, 2016
Any girl that keeps demanding from you doesn't love you.
She has someone else somewhere.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise by victorazy(m): 10:23pm On Dec 04, 2016
gedtalks:

Many of them are like that, beauty without brain. No trace of wife material in them.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise by jayAjoku(m): 10:24pm On Dec 04, 2016
Nigga it's either you're blind, under a spell or pretty damn stupid to see these signs and you still wanna marry her...

you already know what to do why are you coming here to complain sef

6 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise by amanze15(m): 10:25pm On Dec 04, 2016
women and food, the way to their heart we neglect grin
Re: My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise by LesbianBoy(m): 10:25pm On Dec 04, 2016
dollyjoy:
They probably request for money that way because you presented the image of a wealthy guy before then, to impress i think!

Na lie! Some of you girls still request for money even when a guy don't flaunt money or look rich! Una go still wan collect money! angry

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise by LesbianBoy(m): 10:26pm On Dec 04, 2016
jayAjoku:
Nigga it's either you're blind, under a spell or pretty damn stupid to see these signs and you still wanna marry her...

you already know what to do why are you coming here to complain sef

Baba just wants to make frontpage grin grin
Re: My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise by Flashh: 10:27pm On Dec 04, 2016
dollyjoy:
To all those advising the op to dump his girlfriend, breakups doesn't occur that way, breaking up should be op's last resolve if all means of correction fails. undecided
I wonder the kind of pathetic people I see on Nairaland, based on their comments.

Why not collect the (op's) account number and be responsible for the bills from now on?

Guy, dump the leech if this girl(dollyjoy) can't send money into your bank account to continue feeding the glutton girl.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise by streetzdreamz(m): 10:28pm On Dec 04, 2016
IamMissMarvel:
You are dating a girl and not a woman. Shikenan.

A woman would use the money you would have spent on fast food to cook you two or three different small portioned soups.

As a means of your appreciation, you'll buy her gifts even without her demanding it.

Most fast food and gifts demanding girls are unemployed so the only means to having their way is with men who are drooling after them.

Who fine geh help? Marry a woman who will add value to your life first, spiritually, intellectually, emotionally and finamcially by helping u save.

That one no mean say u go be aradite o. No woman wants to marry a stingy man or one who can't maintain her standard or improve it.
bless your soul for this, we still have reasonable ladies around us, my girl wouldn't even let me take her out or buy her stuffs from the eatery,she'd rather cook with the money than go eat out, most times I get pissed at her attitudes, no request whatsoever, do things at ma own time and pace, yet she'd still complain its too much, of which I do reply her with, a lady that demands nothing deserves everything good, I hope you good ladies will keep meeting deserving guys, not those hungry sex starved mofos ruining men's reputations out there.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise by strawgirl(f): 10:28pm On Dec 04, 2016
And you went ahead and engaged her?

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise by Flashh: 10:30pm On Dec 04, 2016
IamMissMarvel:

A woman would use the money you would have spent on fast food to cook you two or three different small portioned soups.

As a means of your appreciation, you'll buy her gifts even without her demanding it.

Most fast food and gifts demanding girls are unemployed so the only means to having their way is with men who are drooling after them.

Who fine geh help? Marry a woman who will add value to your life first, spiritually, intellectually, emotionally and finamcially by helping u save.

[s]That one no mean say u go be aradite o. No woman wants to marry a stingy man or one who can't maintain her standard or improve it. [/s]

Leave that hogwash @the bolded. Think if taking care of yourself first.

You differentiating a woman from a girl in stuff like this. A girl can act like a girl, and still have one of the best character a female need to have. While a woman would act like a woman, then still be the worst experience a man would ever had with a woman.

It's contradictory.

7 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise by hylyne(m): 10:30pm On Dec 04, 2016
gedtalks:

Bros, if the only thing she can Offer is her beautiful face, shape and skin color. You may need to set your priorities right.

Sincerely, i see u being frustrated if you continue with that relationship.

6 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise by jayAjoku(m): 10:31pm On Dec 04, 2016
LesbianBoy:

Baba just wants to make frontpage grin grin
i swear guy
Re: My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise by SycophanticGoat: 10:32pm On Dec 04, 2016
IamMissMarvel:

That one no mean say u go be aradite o. No woman wants to marry a stingy man or one who can't maintain her standard or improve it.

I want to wife you.. cool

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise by prophetfire: 10:32pm On Dec 04, 2016
Mr.man if u dont want to live a life of misery n regrets, dump that pathetic ass-hole.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise by samuel19222(m): 10:32pm On Dec 04, 2016
Man. City vs Chelsea Barcelona vs Real Madrid and you want me to come for your wedding. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . YOU ARE NOT WELL @ ALL

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise by Taiwo20(m): 10:32pm On Dec 04, 2016
My sincere advice: Do the needful!
Re: My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise by Dething: 10:33pm On Dec 04, 2016
Congratulations! At least you have one.
Re: My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise by folay66(m): 10:33pm On Dec 04, 2016
Pray to God
Re: My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise by bayocanny: 10:33pm On Dec 04, 2016
O boy! See sentence...."I might dump her" @op, I swear you fall my hands.
Re: My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise by pinkyruledworld(m): 10:33pm On Dec 04, 2016
BEN JOHNSON

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

There Is No Limit To What My Husband & I Do In The Bedroom - Nollywood Actress / 10 Signs A Lady Will Definitely Become A Runs Girl / 5 Honest Reasons Why Some Nigerian Girls Are Still Single

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.