Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,873 members, 7,802,808 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

What App Do You Use To Play Music? - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What App Do You Use To Play Music? (17722 Views)

Dark Theme For Google Play Music / 8 Guaranteed Tips To Minimise Radiation When You Use Your Mobile Phone / How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What App Do You Use To Play Music? by Respect55(m): 9:39am On Dec 04, 2016
Whizpeter:
PlayerPro... The Audio output is wow especially with headset... If you download it's DSP pack, you're on to another level...

Right now, my phone with PlayerPro sounds better than my laptop whenever I connect either of them with my home theatre...!

I would try those two you listed sha...

Just checked the playPro and it says #800 and I was like wtf!. Is yours free?
Re: What App Do You Use To Play Music? by loomer: 9:40am On Dec 04, 2016
Spotify and deezer

1 Like

Re: What App Do You Use To Play Music? by Djbond(m): 9:57am On Dec 04, 2016
jetaudio still the best,,, check it out

1 Like

Re: What App Do You Use To Play Music? by nnamdibig(m): 10:07am On Dec 04, 2016
KealDrogo:

My brother this is the problem I'm battling right now. For over a year now my ear wouldn't let me be; from one hospital to the other still no improvement. I have since forgone all my earphones embarassed

Sorry about that brother. Most people don't know this until they fall victim.

1 Like

Re: What App Do You Use To Play Music? by fergieboy: 10:17am On Dec 04, 2016
Ttpod is bae. Very sexy and feminine player
Re: What App Do You Use To Play Music? by Nobody: 10:31am On Dec 04, 2016
black player o. u can easily search for your songs by the letter, create playlists & has great sound with earpiece.
Re: What App Do You Use To Play Music? by Whizpeter(m): 10:45am On Dec 04, 2016
Respect55:

Just checked the playPro and it says #800 and I was like wtf!. Is yours free?

Lol... It ain't a free app, but you can get it free from sites and blogs using Google search...

Just search for it on Google...
Re: What App Do You Use To Play Music? by Respect55(m): 11:08am On Dec 04, 2016
Whizpeter:

Lol... It ain't a free app, but you can get it free from sites and blogs using Google search...

Just search for it on Google...
Tnks bro. Let me do just dat. Happy Sunday
Re: What App Do You Use To Play Music? by Nobody: 11:19am On Dec 04, 2016
Stock music player.
Maven 3D Pro
Re: What App Do You Use To Play Music? by Whizpeter(m): 11:22am On Dec 04, 2016
Ibro27:
Go for Music Folder Player.
It will allow you to continue where you stop/paused and it will arrange your music according to storage folders, set sleep time and may more.
For me it's the best music player.

Everything you listed here are just the basic functions of PlayerPro..

Plus this Music folder have got a bad UI, while PlayerPro have downloadable themes...
Re: What App Do You Use To Play Music? by Whizpeter(m): 11:23am On Dec 04, 2016
Respect55:
Tnks bro. Let me do just dat. Happy Sunday

I wish you the same bro...
Re: What App Do You Use To Play Music? by CrEaToRmalden(m): 11:45am On Dec 04, 2016
my normal infinix note 3 mwsic player. the player dope
Re: What App Do You Use To Play Music? by chigoziri2403(m): 12:14pm On Dec 04, 2016
musixmatch is the best ever
Re: What App Do You Use To Play Music? by adexin: 12:35pm On Dec 04, 2016
spotify premium plus musixmatch is the best
Re: What App Do You Use To Play Music? by MrHighSea: 12:43pm On Dec 04, 2016
SONY WALKMAN. Its da bomb.
Re: What App Do You Use To Play Music? by ponti93(m): 12:48pm On Dec 04, 2016
VLC player does for me
Re: What App Do You Use To Play Music? by AlanSugar(m): 1:04pm On Dec 04, 2016
Whizpeter:
PlayerPro... The Audio output is wow especially with headset... If you download it's DSP pack, you're on to another level...

Right now, my phone with PlayerPro sounds better than my laptop whenever I connect either of them with my home theatre...!

I would try those two you listed sha...

Hahaha, ever heard of stellio? It's by far better than player pro, gapless and its all free? The best things in life are FREE!
Re: What App Do You Use To Play Music? by joshikenna1(m): 1:10pm On Dec 04, 2016
All music players give the same audio output. won't change much. I've used basically all the players mentioned above on previous Android devices. I now stick to Google play music or my Samsung music for their simplicity. But I get the best audio output with my earpiece or headphones using a separate app. Viper4Android.... That app will change your life for ever. I'm a music freak and so when it comes to sound quality, I know a lot. To really get the best quality from your music, firstly, you need a phone from a top manufacturer like Samsung, Sony, HTC, LG etc. Tecno and Infinix do not give good quality output at all ( I've used them). Secondly you need a good quality earpiece or headphone and thirdly, you need to download songs 5mb and above and not less. Now for the last part, if you now need a heavenly experience where you begin to wonder whether the sound is really coming from your phone or not, then install Viper4Android (It requires root because it will seriously tweak your phone's audio system). Changing music players will make no difference. Use Viper with your own favorite musicplayer. Do this and come back and testify. Goodluck. ✌

1 Like

Re: What App Do You Use To Play Music? by phenol33(m): 1:15pm On Dec 04, 2016
i use fussion music player and real player!!!
Re: What App Do You Use To Play Music? by Whizpeter(m): 1:16pm On Dec 04, 2016
AlanSugar:

Hahaha, ever heard of stellio? It's by far better than player pro, gapless and its all free? The best things in life are FREE!

PlayerPro have got gapless playback too... I'd try out stellio too...

1 Like

Re: What App Do You Use To Play Music? by Seunpaul01(m): 1:25pm On Dec 04, 2016
Pi music player and
MusiX this two are the best anyday anytime.
They both has 4. 7 rate on playstore
Re: What App Do You Use To Play Music? by Respect55(m): 1:29pm On Dec 04, 2016
Whizpeter:

I wish you the same bro...
Thanks. Have got d app now n bliv me u, it rocks. 5stars
Re: What App Do You Use To Play Music? by nwadiuko1(m): 1:38pm On Dec 04, 2016
kinggogo:
Pls cn anyone tell me d ones dah doesn't av ads and also av a nice user interface but free
ttpod
Re: What App Do You Use To Play Music? by mavister(m): 1:39pm On Dec 04, 2016
joshikenna1:
All music players give the same audio output. won't change much. I've used basically all the players mentioned above on previous Android devices. I now stick to Google play music or my Samsung music for their simplicity. But I get the best audio output with my earpiece or headphones using a separate app. Viper4Android.... That app will change your life for ever. I'm a music freak and so when it comes to sound quality, I know a lot. To really get the best quality from your music, firstly, you need a phone from a top manufacturer like Samsung, Sony, HTC, LG etc. Tecno and Infinix do not give good quality output at all ( I've used them). Secondly you need a good quality earpiece or headphone and thirdly, you need to download songs 5mb and above and not less. Now for the last part, if you now need a heavenly experience where you begin to wonder whether the sound is really coming from your phone or not, then install Viper4Android (It requires root because it will seriously tweak your phone's audio system). Changing music players will make no difference. Use Viper with your own favorite musicplayer. Do this and come back and testify. Goodluck. ✌

Yes.very true....I use Sony walkman ported version on my infinix...then fired it with viper4andriodfx latest version....the music quality is unparalleled... But u must be rooted..and it works with any music player..even improves call quality and much...its settings are global...

Re: What App Do You Use To Play Music? by mavister(m): 1:43pm On Dec 04, 2016
AlanSugar:

Viper4andriodfx audio enhancer is d ultimate.. Works on any music player...but if u just using any music player by itself ..or with some funny packs...then u haven't heard pure sound..
Visit XDA for more info on viper4andriodfx cheesy
Re: What App Do You Use To Play Music? by nathpope(m): 2:57pm On Dec 04, 2016
nnamdibig:
All am seeing is lots of people that will be complaining of ear drum problems in the nearest future.

lol.. guy, u no nice oh
Re: What App Do You Use To Play Music? by Emeraid: 3:20pm On Dec 04, 2016
Ttpod
Re: What App Do You Use To Play Music? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Dec 04, 2016
MSItachi:
Player pro. Paid version
PRIDE sad sad
Re: What App Do You Use To Play Music? by Phlakes(f): 3:39pm On Dec 04, 2016
kinggogo:
Pls cn anyone tell me d ones dah doesn't av ads and also av a nice user interface but free
es player
Re: What App Do You Use To Play Music? by DEIFIED(m): 3:40pm On Dec 04, 2016
Google music player, and sensor music player.
Re: What App Do You Use To Play Music? by HENRY940: 4:44pm On Dec 04, 2016
Jet audio, .....crazy functions

Bada$$ equalizers
Re: What App Do You Use To Play Music? by afo86: 5:39pm On Dec 04, 2016
Vlc player

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Etisalat Night And Weekend Internet Bundle / Which Phone Browser Is The Best? / The Only Proving Best Way To Free More Ram & Boost Android Phone Speed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.