Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,483 members, 7,808,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:27 PM

A Dilation Of Toke Makinwa’s ‘on Becoming’ - Ibukunwrites - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Dilation Of Toke Makinwa’s ‘on Becoming’ - Ibukunwrites (15961 Views)

A Review Of Toke Makinwa's On Becoming / Toke Makinwa's On Becoming E-book For Free For Five Nairalanders / When The ‘other Woman’ Triumphs: A Literary Review Of Toke Makinwa’s On Becoming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Dilation Of Toke Makinwa’s ‘on Becoming’ - Ibukunwrites by jahsson(m): 9:53am On Dec 10, 2016
dangotesmummy:
that's nice grin

grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Dilation Of Toke Makinwa’s ‘on Becoming’ - Ibukunwrites by dangotesmummy: 12:33pm On Dec 10, 2016
jahsson:

I am Missing my hoe mummy already... With our lonely, attention seeking selves... i need to get a dil.do for my mummy ...
grin

Like mother Like son grin tongue
Re: A Dilation Of Toke Makinwa’s ‘on Becoming’ - Ibukunwrites by jahsson(m): 1:19pm On Dec 10, 2016
dangotesmummy:
grin

Like mother Like son grin tongue

grin..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Dilation Of Toke Makinwa’s ‘on Becoming’ - Ibukunwrites by jahsson(m): 5:12pm On Dec 10, 2016
Re: A Dilation Of Toke Makinwa’s ‘on Becoming’ - Ibukunwrites by dangotesmummy: 6:55am On Dec 11, 2016
Re: A Dilation Of Toke Makinwa’s ‘on Becoming’ - Ibukunwrites by jahsson(m): 9:47am On Dec 11, 2016
dangotesmummy:
dum dum.posting thrash grin

Hehehe... So u think... grin
Re: A Dilation Of Toke Makinwa’s ‘on Becoming’ - Ibukunwrites by dangotesmummy: 2:45pm On Dec 11, 2016
jahsson:

Hehehe... So i finally think I'm an slowpoke ... grin
of course cool
Re: A Dilation Of Toke Makinwa’s ‘on Becoming’ - Ibukunwrites by cHOCoLat3F3v3R(f): 7:24am On Dec 14, 2016
donikky:
Ladies,I want us to learn from this book..At first,when I read the book I blamed Maje buh after sitting for a while I concluded that Maje isn't the only one to be blamed... From what she wrote,she was a nagging girlfriend and wife always wanting to know her man's step,she didn't do things that'd make d guy love her(apart from the bleaching),all she cared about was d girl he was involved with...Though, its normal to feel bad when your guy cheats on yhu buh I think instead of flaring up at everything,she should try to study the guy and know what he really wants in ladies,From that book, Maje never loved Toke,He married her outta pity,Why won't Maje love Anita when he broke her virginity(the best gift) and she was always there for him to the extent of doing his project for him..abeg which guy no go like DAT kind lady.
Every guy wants a Lady that would understand him,there are some things you'll know buh you jez have to pretend you don't. Maje didn't love her,she saw DAT buh because she was blinded by love she still went on with the guy thinking he would come to love her. Ladies please be careful when choosing your life partner,marriage is a mistake that can cause a stigma in one's life forever,A school one never graduate from,choose wisely!
Someone I know gave her hubby her virginity, cooked and washed for him and he still stepped out on her a million and one times. Is still stepping out on her till present day. There is no excuse for cheating. And no matter what you do, a cheat will be a cheat. Let's stop blaming the victims here especially when they are women. Some men just want to eat their cake and have it. If he was so into virginity and project helping, he would have put a ring on Anita's finger and not Toke's. But he was just being selfish. Toke admitted her faults too. Maje wasn't a responsible husband and Anita shouldn'ta have come between a solemn Communion.

1 Like

Re: A Dilation Of Toke Makinwa’s ‘on Becoming’ - Ibukunwrites by laudate: 10:30pm On Dec 15, 2016
cHOCoLat3F3v3R:

Someone I know gave her hubby her virginity, cooked and washed for him and he still stepped out on her a million and one times. Is still stepping out on her till present day. There is no excuse for cheating. And no matter what you do, a cheat will be a cheat. Let's stop blaming the victims here especially when they are women. Some men just want to eat their cake and have it. If he was so into virginity and project helping, he would have put a ring on Anita's finger and not Toke's. But he was just being selfish. Toke admitted her faults too. Maje wasn't a responsible husband and Anita shouldn'ta have come between a solemn Communion.

And that is the summary of the whole, sad story! sad
Re: A Dilation Of Toke Makinwa’s ‘on Becoming’ - Ibukunwrites by queenDD(f): 6:27pm On Dec 16, 2016
I'm not done reading the book but I have learnt a few things. The book is full of lessons especially for young ladies.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Under The Rusty Brown Roof#NLwriters / Story: Fast Lane / The 2018 Commonwealth Short Story Prize Is Open For Entries.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.