Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,911 members, 7,806,645 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:46 PM

40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications (36422 Views)

Meet Michael Nwokolo, A Police DSP With Unbelievable Stack Of Qualifications / The Qualifications For Contesting For Senate & House Of Representatives / 5 Senators That Contributed To Magu's Rejection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications by Izonpikin: 7:43pm On Dec 04, 2016
mapet:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Ok, apart from cracking me up, you're beginning to sound like someone from GEJ's school of buffoonery. Negotiation and communications skills? For where, how? Communication wetin? Someone who's answer (that defies logic) to the question on the sorry epileptic state of power in Nigeria is "ask Nigerians, they have light"

You are at liberty to go on self dellusion, but pity folks like me that you're cracking up
please tell your dullard to solve just one problem in the country..and let's not forget your dullard is on a genocidal spree...

Mumu

1 Like

Re: 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications by Izonpikin: 7:44pm On Dec 04, 2016
bashydemy:

Please aside crude oil what else boost our economy?

The O' Level is the minimum require according to constitution and you cannot compare requirement using in looking for job to that of vying for political post.
you guys should leave crude oil alone..

Leave it alone..We've been feeding your idiotic asses since the creation of this country...

Why won't we compare those looking for jobs to those vying for leadership office??

Are you sure your head is correct

1 Like

Re: 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications by mapet: 7:56pm On Dec 04, 2016
Izonpikin:
please tell your dullard to solve just one problem in the country..and let's not forget your dullard is on a genocidal spree...

Mumu

Genocide spree grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Bros, come of it...... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I know you're not intelligent by any measure grin grin grin grin grin grin but your resort to the ridiculous is classic grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications by BALLOSKI: 7:57pm On Dec 04, 2016

Godhead
funny name.
Re: 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications by Izonpikin: 8:00pm On Dec 04, 2016
mapet:

Genocide spree grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Bros, come of it...... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I know you're not intelligent by any measure grin grin grin grin grin grin but your resort to the ridiculous is classic grin grin grin grin grin
cheesy

Until buhari comes to unleash disaster on your family before you wake up from your sleep...

Buharis incompetence is soon to tell on your generation..

2 Likes

Re: 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications by DeanAmbrose23: 8:02pm On Dec 04, 2016
blackpanda:

I can mention several policies.

Anticorruption
TSA
BVN etc

Many of which were initiated by the ineffectual buffoon. But because of gross incompetence and shear stupidity, none was implemented until Buhari came on board!
Ok the button initiated it and bushes implemented. When will buhari begin to initiate and execute his only ideas? It's two years already dammit!

1 Like

Re: 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications by mapet: 8:04pm On Dec 04, 2016
Izonpikin:
cheesy

Until buhari comes to unleash disaster on your family before you wake up from your sleep...

Buharis incompetence is soon to tell on your generation..

Unfortunately for you my family members learned, rational and are not living in Mars, hence they are not even seeing your fantacies.

Meanwhile, after we have seen GEJ's incompetence in full measure, we need not worry about incompetence again, as we had seen the rock bottom of it with GEJ
Re: 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications by Izonpikin: 8:09pm On Dec 04, 2016
mapet:

Unfortunately for you my family members learned, rational and are not living in Mars, hence they are not even seeing your fantacies.

Meanwhile, after we have seen GEJ's incompetence in full measure, we need not worry about incompetence again, as we had seen the rock bottom of it with GEJ

grin

Buharis incompetence is inbuilt..he has failed twice as president..

Dull..an illiterate..bereft of basic leadership skills..daft too..

May your family be filled with dullards just like buhari and all other almajiris who have voted for the dullard...

May the suffering buhari has brought upon nigerians overwhelm your generation...nonsense..

1 Like

Re: 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications by Nobody: 9:03pm On Dec 04, 2016
Not surprised! Even dumb buhari is guilty!
Too many crooks/criminals in goverment, hence the status quo!

1 Like

Re: 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications by kingwax7007: 10:41pm On Dec 04, 2016
tobiasbeecher:

Sorry, I never knew you're not alright mentally! Go and seek help, you need it
as expected...affront in lieu of logic...
Typical biafran!!!

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications by bashydemy(m): 11:33pm On Dec 04, 2016
Izonpikin:
why are you harping on resources located in the niger delta to support your useless points??

Pmb is diversifying zilch..he is an old dullard who would rather die with oil than think of anything else..

Buhari has nothing to offer nigerians..

Oga you better shut up and stop ranting, Nigeria have been depending on the oil even before they born you..

And beside when Nigeria economy depend on Cashew, Peanut, Cocoa etc they use the money to develop most of your regions and your later grandfather benefited from it, Even most kings from your regions benefited from it..

Are you guys dead of they have use your guys destiny not to be able to agitate when GEJ was in power?

Why was it when GEJ lost election you now remember to start agitating....

I guess GEJ, PEJ, Asari Dokubo, Tompolo, boyloaf etc have put your guys in cage not to think with your brain?
Re: 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications by bashydemy(m): 11:47pm On Dec 04, 2016
Izonpikin:
you guys should leave crude oil alone..

Leave it alone..We've been feeding your idiotic asses since the creation of this country...

Why won't we compare those looking for jobs to those vying for leadership office??

Are you sure your head is correct

And before the creation of the country we have been feeding your region and the idiotic asses of your great-grandfather with the money from cashew, peanut, cocoa etc..
Re: 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications by Annie939(f): 12:28am On Dec 05, 2016
they are far more better than president buhari who doesn't have certificate at all .
Re: 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications by Izonpikin: 5:06am On Dec 05, 2016
bashydemy:

And before the creation of the country we have been feeding your region and the idiotic asses of your great-grandfather with the money from cashew, peanut, cocoa etc..

will you shut your trap there..who did yu feed..??..we had palm oil which was even making more money than your useless cocao and nuts...you think you can come up with that lame line??...there was never a time you guys ever fed us...you leeches have always been leeches...now crawl back to your hole...
Re: 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications by Izonpikin: 5:09am On Dec 05, 2016
bashydemy:

Oga you better shut up and stop ranting, Nigeria have been depending on the oil even before they born you..

And beside when Nigeria economy depend on Cashew, Peanut, Cocoa etc they use the money to develop most of your regions and your later grandfather benefited from it, Even most kings from your regions benefited from it..

Are you guys dead of they have use your guys destiny not to be able to agitate when GEJ was in power?

Why was it when GEJ lost election you now remember to start agitating....

I guess GEJ, PEJ, Asari Dokubo, Tompolo, boyloaf etc have put your guys in cage not to think with your brain?
lies...ever heard about palm oil

Liar..who did you guys feed...better take that trashy propaganda to the dustbin...We've been feeding all you sorry asses since God knows when...

Paying you guys your salaries and building infrastructures for you lots...ingrates...
Re: 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications by ReubenE(m): 7:24am On Dec 05, 2016
sarrki:
The one with PhD damaged the economy

Abegi no be for certificate good governance dey ooo
Bro, this your comment is shameful and does not portray you in a good light. It is best you say nothing than drop this unfortunate comment with miscalculated comparison.

Do you understand what graduates go through just to get little paying jobs? I believe you do because you are a graduate too.
To even think that these people who feed fat from our commonwealth are mere SSCE holders is something to laugh about. Sound education is needed to sharpen our thoughts, and these people are no exception.

The constitutional provision where this none sense is permitted itself is a ploy. Ordinarily, people would think that reducing the minimum qualification to SSCE will enable more people participate in the electoral process. It is supose to, but it is a big fat lie.
How will SSCE enable people participate when the cost of nomination form is like building a brand new house? How will this accommodate more people when the electoral process has been monetised?
It is an aberration because SSCE minimum qualification will not benefit an average Nigerian when there is no corresponding electoral law to embelish it.
This none sense minimum qualification of SSCE is inserted in the constitution as a back up plan to keep these greedy people in play.
I must say they are very clever con men.

Imagine, my own representative Nicholas Mutu (Bomadi/Patani) is also an SSCE holder.
By 2019, this man would have spent 20years there with nothing to show for.

It is well sha....
Re: 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications by mapet: 7:30am On Dec 05, 2016
Izonpikin:

May your family be filled with dullards just like buhari and all other almajiris who have voted for the dullard...

May the suffering buhari has brought upon nigerians overwhelm your generation...nonsense..

1. Resorting to cursing? This is the hallmark of someone who has lost it, albeit intellectually
2. Ok let me assure you that your curses are way too late. My family have done very well.....but unfortunately I cannot interprete that to you as you can never understand.
Re: 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications by bashydemy(m): 8:37am On Dec 05, 2016
Izonpikin:
will you shut your trap there..who did yu feed..??..we had palm oil which was even making more money than your useless cocao and nuts...you think you can come up with that lame line??...there was never a time you guys ever fed us...you leeches have always been leeches...now crawl back to your hole...

hahahah maybe you need to go back to your history book boy, And where is your palm oil now? yeye dey smell..

Ogbeni go and hold your leaders from your region accountable for making life miserable for you and your lots...

Stop venting your anger here abi you no know the road to PEJ #10billion hotel in Yenagoa?

Maybe you need direction to her #5billion Hotel in Abuja..

Maybe you also need to go ask EFCC to give you description to his billion Naira of properties too go burn them down hahaha.

Ogbeni you better go find Tompolo, Dokubo, Kuku, etc for your amnesty money and stop wailing here.
Re: 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications by bashydemy(m): 8:45am On Dec 05, 2016
Izonpikin:
lies...ever heard about palm oil

Liar..who did you guys feed...better take that trashy propaganda to the dustbin...We've been feeding all you sorry asses since God knows when...

Paying you guys your salaries and building infrastructures for you lots...ingrates...

Hahahhaha palm oil ko foot oil ni.

Who and ask your any of your family who happen to have been born before the discovery of oil and learn...
Re: 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications by Izonpikin: 10:16am On Dec 05, 2016
bashydemy:

Hahahhaha palm oil ko foot oil ni.

Who and ask your any of your family who happen to have been born before the discovery of oil and learn...

you go do your research..kindly bring out facts on how proceeds from cocoa and the rest cash crops were allocated to all existing regions in nigeria..if you can't then kindly shut the hell up..
Re: 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications by bashydemy(m): 10:45am On Dec 05, 2016
Izonpikin:
you go do your research..kindly bring out facts on how proceeds from cocoa and the rest cash crops were allocated to all existing regions in nigeria..if you can't then kindly shut the hell up..

Why can't you bring out fact on how your region survive before the discovery of oil..
Re: 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications by Johnnyessence(m): 11:31am On Dec 05, 2016
Esseite:
Some comments make you pity your generation and future generations..

Some of you need to google british parliament and intense argument video, then you would see the need of education for law makers

Then you would know why we need to change..

And we keep wondering why we are backward..

Bank job - 2.1
Oil and gas - 1st class
Insurance coy - 2.2

Gate man - ssce
Office assistant - ssce
President - ssce
Senator - ssce
Hor - ssce
Minister - diploma

And we are waiting to get it right...
Nigeria will never get it right by following this kind of order. We are really going backward with the kind of leaders we have. Well as for me and household are more educated.

1 Like

Re: 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications by Johnnyessence(m): 11:46am On Dec 05, 2016
sarrki:
The one with PhD damaged the economy

Abegi no be for certificate good governance dey ooo
you have disappoint me here again with your reply. You ought not to reply this way. With what I read here you have really be brainwashed by some dump politicians that doesn't have good education but only for them to embezzle the state treasury. First I want to ask in a develop country SSCE graduate are not meant to lead us in government. If it start with polytechnic graduate it still pay or university graduate. That's why the thinking faculty of our leaders is very low. Repeating the same mistake their predecessor did. It will still be in our minds that PDP wasted the potentials of Nigeria for 16 years when they are in government. Now another party is there, still they are keep repeating what their predecessors do. Nothing has change so far but we need to change our mindset. It will shock you in 2019 election, if the same set of masses that are more educated and wiser vote out the same party that's in power out of the government. In an election, it is the voice of the masses that speak not money. We need qualified and educated people in our government not SSCE graduate that doesn't emplore in their area of academics but been dormant in O level.
Re: 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications by Nobody: 11:57am On Dec 05, 2016
saintmark88:

This ur line is stale, say something tht can hurt nt all these illetrate crap u r throwing.

The fact tht ur a lady doesn't allow u to be stupid.

No matter how intelligent u think u r, the fact remains tht u cannot defend a stupid idea n still appear intelligent
chai. Ephi123 you hit this boy so hard with that N-power stuff grin

Boy you are hungry grin

Imagine, just 30k in a month grin

Defend the dullard very well
Re: 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications by ephi123(f): 12:00pm On Dec 05, 2016
Kathmandu:

Boy you are hungry grin

Don't mind the yeye guy, he is applying for NPower while his paymasters are smuggling their kids into NNPC, CBN etc. I have never seen foolishness of that magnitude before. Never! cheesy
Re: 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications by Nobody: 12:02pm On Dec 05, 2016
ephi123:

Don't mind the yeye guy, he is applying for NPower while his paymasters are smuggling their kids into NNPC, CBN etc. I have never seen foolishness of that magnitude before. Never! cheesy
Nne I'm scared of the rascals who i share this country with? Just imagine the shallow defense
Re: 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications by ephi123(f): 12:03pm On Dec 05, 2016
Kathmandu:
Nne I'm scared of the rascals who i share this country with? Just imagine the shallow defense

Na so oh. That's why one has to keep calling them out when they start displaying their rascality.

1 Like

Re: 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications by saintmark88(m): 1:28pm On Dec 05, 2016
Kathmandu:

Boy you are hungry grin

Oh u are d attack dog she has contacted to come revenge for her, after I battered her face, I'm sure she's still recovering, which teaching hospital is she??........mayb I could pay her a visit to sympathize with her....

As for u, if u had a job u won't be spewing trash on a monday morning wen ur mates are working........

I know ur an attention seeker, I'm too busy for u, u want my attention and time but u wouldn't get it............... So bingo run back to that shit hole u came out from
Re: 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications by Nobody: 1:33pm On Dec 05, 2016
saintmark88:

Oh u are d attack dog she has contacted to come revenge for her, after I battered her face, I'm sure she's still recovering, which teaching hospital is she??........mayb I could pay her a visit to sympathize with her....

As for u, if u had a job u won't be spewing trash on a monday morning wen ur mates are working........

I know ur an attention seeker, I'm too busy for u, u want my attention and time but u wouldn't get it............... So bingo run back to that shit hole u came out from

Go and work for 30k onye uwa afufu

Suffer head full naija

2 Likes

Re: 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications by saintmark88(m): 1:37pm On Dec 05, 2016
Kathmandu:
Go and work for 30k onye uwa afufu

Suffer head full naija

The irony of this foolishness your displaying for the world to see........ u claim am suffering yet am not complaining, but u thts enjoying u r wailing and complaining about the govt ..... Now hu is suffering between the both of us??.........

If you had a job u wouldn't be online by this time...... Ode!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Renaming FUTA After Shagari Global Embarrassment, Alumni Tell Afe Babalola / Aregbesola Directs NIS To Issue Passport Within 48 Hours / Presidential Election Results May Affect Guber Races In 10 States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.