Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,146 members, 7,780,083 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:27 AM

Makeup-Free Bride Weds In Deeper Life Church - Events (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Makeup-Free Bride Weds In Deeper Life Church (83827 Views)

Beautiful Makeup Free Bride Looking Simple On Her Wedding Day (Photo) / Photos From My Sister's Wedding And Award Ceremony In Deeper Life Church / Tall Bride Weds Short Groom (Lovely Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Makeup-Free Bride Weds In Deeper Life Church by kindklemz(m): 7:57am On Dec 05, 2016
Donbigi2:
And this is supposed to be her happiest day?
Ok

What happens to days after the so call happiest day?
Regarding wedding days as the happiest day is an error, it should be the beginning of happy days.
No wonder lot of folks live a miserable life after weddings because they have had their happiest day and now its time for the law of diminishing returns.

2 Likes

Re: Makeup-Free Bride Weds In Deeper Life Church by Missyetty(f): 8:05am On Dec 05, 2016
henrydadon:
grin

wait abeg make una no vex oo..is this one marriage ceremony abi wake keeping ??
Lmao! Guy, you harsh small

1 Like

Re: Makeup-Free Bride Weds In Deeper Life Church by kindklemz(m): 8:07am On Dec 05, 2016
Papikush:
The groom is even putting on a brown suit. I mean brown suit

This doesn't even look like a wedding. No life, no color, nothing...What the Bleep is she putting on? I wouldn't even allow a girl put on that junk with me to a house fellowship not to talk about wedding!

These people really think holiness is when you dress like a fool. Even the whites that brought Christianity to Africa are not this dumb.

So people that dress like this are fools right?
And then you still called them dumb,
Congratulations to you wise fellow.
Re: Makeup-Free Bride Weds In Deeper Life Church by Missyetty(f): 8:08am On Dec 05, 2016
Chai! Make I no talk
Re: Makeup-Free Bride Weds In Deeper Life Church by Viccur(m): 8:12am On Dec 05, 2016
No Breast No Yansh. One man's food, another man's poison
Re: Makeup-Free Bride Weds In Deeper Life Church by twosquare(m): 8:19am On Dec 05, 2016
Walkopet:
Lol, what language is keeyi, it sounds like ondo language to me haha
grin Actually, Ekiti and Ondo language, especially Akure are a bit similar.
Re: Makeup-Free Bride Weds In Deeper Life Church by Nobody: 8:23am On Dec 05, 2016
queenfav:
Their life,their choice.. That's how a deeper life colleague wanted to convert me by fire by force...I
laughed eh....Not possible at all.My trousers,i must wear them,i must turn up at a lounge occasionally to relax and do vodka shots and other things I like which the church calls sin..So how can I fit in as a deeper life member?
never forfeit any opportunity of having the time of ur life. Life is too short and you only live once.
Re: Makeup-Free Bride Weds In Deeper Life Church by LordOfNaira: 8:33am On Dec 05, 2016
A lot of people on this thread are WICKED.

Anyway, as for me, there is no how one religion will force stuffs down my throat. Anyway, I am not even a religious person. Haba, how can a wedding look so dull All in the name of modesty. Someone ought to tell them that modesty doesn't mean thrash. Anyway, HML.
Re: Makeup-Free Bride Weds In Deeper Life Church by solymatt: 8:39am On Dec 05, 2016
There looking very bad to see. The lady and the guy shud have use leave as their clothe. Nonsense
Re: Makeup-Free Bride Weds In Deeper Life Church by ddeola: 8:43am On Dec 05, 2016
Happy married life my sista. Nothing do you jare.

Leave all d yeye ladies wey dey depend on makeup to look beautiful... grin grin grin
Re: Makeup-Free Bride Weds In Deeper Life Church by billyG(m): 8:46am On Dec 05, 2016
Gown or wrapper wedding na wedding!naija ladies una dey hear.federal government;wedding has been banned until recession is over.
Re: Makeup-Free Bride Weds In Deeper Life Church by opysdoll(f): 8:55am On Dec 05, 2016
frank317:
I can even imagine that girl screaming " give it to me! Don't stop, don't u dear stop! Oh god! This is so sweet!"
hahahhaahahahahhahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaa cnt stop lafin u wan kill person? Dats d xcitment in it na lol
Re: Makeup-Free Bride Weds In Deeper Life Church by opysdoll(f): 8:58am On Dec 05, 2016
buffalowings:
Don't let me talk
abeg talk na no keep quiet abeg na beg I dey beg
Re: Makeup-Free Bride Weds In Deeper Life Church by encrypt(m): 9:11am On Dec 05, 2016
Their wedding their business.. But the groom wore a red shoe.. I can't get over that angry
Re: Makeup-Free Bride Weds In Deeper Life Church by jbass1(m): 9:26am On Dec 05, 2016
Deeper than we think
Re: Makeup-Free Bride Weds In Deeper Life Church by agadaone1(m): 10:02am On Dec 05, 2016
i dey tells uu
Re: Makeup-Free Bride Weds In Deeper Life Church by 2mNaira: 10:07am On Dec 05, 2016
Dicksonpal:
so they resign from God's work and by the way has he resigned

The event in question is nothing near recent. The resignation offer was rejected.
Re: Makeup-Free Bride Weds In Deeper Life Church by Mightyraw(m): 10:09am On Dec 05, 2016
prela:
o beaury gaan....... o ti fine ju
Who is that trying to touch ur bwest from behind
Re: Makeup-Free Bride Weds In Deeper Life Church by Nobody: 10:09am On Dec 05, 2016
teebillz:

Too late. The wedding has already taken place.
yes, you are right
Re: Makeup-Free Bride Weds In Deeper Life Church by Nobody: 10:10am On Dec 05, 2016
J
prophetfire:
the wedding looks like mourning place or cele uniform. I cnt attend such dull n drab wedding. I wedded at mfm but I made sure dt even without make-up, my wife was powefuly dressed. Bridesmaid and decoration were trendy even as we still adhere to mfm rules. I cnt allow my wife look like a house girl in Idp camp.
God bless you. Nothing like a beautiful bride on her wedding day
Re: Makeup-Free Bride Weds In Deeper Life Church by Nobody: 10:14am On Dec 05, 2016
checkengine:

Hello @Treasuredlove, do u sketch so well? I have something that might interest you, pls PM me.
I am still on amateur level sir, but I am open to new opportunities.
Re: Makeup-Free Bride Weds In Deeper Life Church by Nobody: 10:16am On Dec 05, 2016
mamajaz:

Lemme quickly follow you 'cos I will need your skill for my younger sister.
smiley

1 Like

Re: Makeup-Free Bride Weds In Deeper Life Church by runsaway: 10:18am On Dec 05, 2016
kindklemz:

What happens to days after the so call happiest day?
Regarding wedding days as the happiest day is an error, it should be the beginning of happy days.
No wonder lot of folks live a miserable life after weddings because they have had their happiest day and now its time for the law of diminishing returns.
Thank you so much for this post. I am tired of Nigerians putting unnecessary pressure on couples and their weddings.
If your wedding day is the happiest of your life you might as well commit suicide right afterwards.
Your wedding day is surely a happy day but should be the beginning of even better days ahead.

All you need for a wedding is for the husband , wife , official and 2 witnesses to show up. Parents and family are welcomed to share our joy too. Anything after that is optional and should not require couples to go into debt to keep up with the Joneses.

Meanwhile unrealistic expectations such as these and money issues are some of root cause of divorce.
Re: Makeup-Free Bride Weds In Deeper Life Church by Nobody: 10:19am On Dec 05, 2016
Cortana2:

And you'll go through all that stress for a gown that lasts only a few hours?
yes I will. The memory of those few hours will last a lifetime. I am not saying it has to be expensive, just beautiful
Re: Makeup-Free Bride Weds In Deeper Life Church by AuroraB(f): 10:20am On Dec 05, 2016
mccoyelectric:
do u pple know that speaking evil of someone is a sin... Keep critising dem.... All I know is d beauty of the wedding gown or the. Grooms shoes doesn't determine d peace or joy in d marriage... Ladies plz don't let all diz devils fool u... If u are still single look for a born again guy to marry like deeper life.. Etc because ur marriage is safe... 7pm ur husband is back from work... No branching no drunkenness... No beating u.. No divorce.... Not all dese men that sleep around but gave u a very classy wedding were one of bridesmaid already shares contact with him... I wish dem happy married life... My friend from backock did his wedding in civic center on d island.. 3 yrs ago now de Gurl has left after 1kid.... Abeg marry a Christian..... Real born again
I'll definitely sleep well tonight knowing some people are getting divorced on a regular undecided
Re: Makeup-Free Bride Weds In Deeper Life Church by Lagusta(m): 10:28am On Dec 05, 2016
Debosco:

Who is propagating this non-sense as Deeper Life marriage procedure? Some people are just so ignorant! Who tells you virginity test is performed on any prospective bride in DL?
You open your mouth and spew rubbish about what you know no jack of?!!! White is the general colour for wedding gowns and that's it...

Go and learn!

i'm sure u were trying to quote the guy i quoted.....
Re: Makeup-Free Bride Weds In Deeper Life Church by queenfav(f): 10:33am On Dec 05, 2016
iRyan:
never forfeit any opportunity of having the time of ur life. Life is too short and you only live once.
Sure thing.
Re: Makeup-Free Bride Weds In Deeper Life Church by Ezenwa11(m): 10:34am On Dec 05, 2016
frank317:
Chai... The guy looks like a clown, the girl looks like a hen without feathers
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed O'boy you hash oooo. Wetin the bride and groom do you?
Re: Makeup-Free Bride Weds In Deeper Life Church by Nobody: 10:38am On Dec 05, 2016
Treasuredlove:
I am still on amateur level sir, but I am open to new opportunities.

Oh! Okay dear. Wishing the best. You're on an incredible career path. Aim to be the best there can be, the billboards awaits you if you give it your best.
Re: Makeup-Free Bride Weds In Deeper Life Church by multicolored(f): 10:56am On Dec 05, 2016
Congratulations to them.
Re: Makeup-Free Bride Weds In Deeper Life Church by Famsey: 10:59am On Dec 05, 2016
Na wa for u guys judging o....why don't you balance the equation and judge the celebrities that had glamorous weddings and after all... divorce! Break up! Fights! etc

#marryright #livehappily #love
Re: Makeup-Free Bride Weds In Deeper Life Church by Nobody: 11:53am On Dec 05, 2016
checkengine:

Oh! Okay dear. Wishing the best. You're on an incredible career path. Aim to be the best there can be, the billboards awaits you if you give it your best.
thank you so much. I appreciate your encouraging words

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Events Section - Please Read / Christmas Village Opens In Uyo, 21 Storey Building Light Adds To Allure. Pics / Abuja Bride Cancels Wedding After Finding Out Groom Slept With Bridesmaid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.