Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:16 AM

Why We Import Cheap Goods From China - Igbo Traders - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why We Import Cheap Goods From China - Igbo Traders (26982 Views)

Igbo Traders In Yenagoa Market Protest Hoodlums' Attack, "Spirits responsible" / Discover How To Import cheap goods And Sell At higher Price In Nigeria / Igbo Traders In Bayelsa Shut Down Shops Over Attacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Import Cheap Goods From China - Igbo Traders by Pillyportions(f): 2:41pm On Dec 04, 2016
Nnaaaa dnt mind them
funkyibodude:
my dear don't mind all those myopic Nigerians blaming igbos and China for fake products. They don't know that China has made it possible for us to even afford basic electronics, thanks to China an average Nigerian can afford a laptop, a flat screen, a smart phone etc. I remember as far back as 1996 when my father got his first laptop, he bought it almost 600k, you know what 600k is as of 96. China have helped to reduce the price of all these commodities. If anyone wants quality let he/ she spend a fortune
Re: Why We Import Cheap Goods From China - Igbo Traders by degamemaster(m): 3:03pm On Dec 04, 2016
zanogo:

with this your post, i doubt your authenticity as a human.
People like you are the reason why politicians use the masses as they like. Call a spade a spade and stop attacking my message. Nigeria eigher goes forward or it sinks so that everybody will go back to his home. And don't mention me again.
Re: Why We Import Cheap Goods From China - Igbo Traders by danot1030: 4:26pm On Dec 04, 2016
obiaguna:

Your opinion of the Igbo man is irrelevant.
Said who?

1 Like

Re: Why We Import Cheap Goods From China - Igbo Traders by truthspeaks: 5:27pm On Dec 04, 2016
Wch kind "blocked cone head" be dis. If sum1 made a lower quality of a fone, does it connote fake? Poverty is prevalent in dis country, d biz man sees dat as an opportunity n if u can't see beyond ur nose, how is it any1's fault.

Cone head
Khd95:
ohhh cheap does not mean fake.

Pleae if u see iphone7 for 25k,would u buy it because its not fake but cheap

like it or not,most at time,these pple import fakes,for their selfish gain,not for the betterment of the masses

I say use ur flat brain like an app
Re: Why We Import Cheap Goods From China - Igbo Traders by themanderon: 5:53pm On Dec 04, 2016
How many of those people shouting fake can actually afford to buy genuine products? the Chinese actually made things easier for us albeit in a funny way. for example they broke the monopoly that Samsung and iPhone had over the smart phone market a result of this is that many people can afford smart phones today. Truth is only a fraction of the population can actually afford to buy genuine products considering the state of our economy today.
Re: Why We Import Cheap Goods From China - Igbo Traders by jinneyb(m): 7:32pm On Dec 04, 2016
Tallesty1:
Who among unah imports Eze Phones? That phone cannot call ordinary customer care.

Lol...that's EPIC grin grin grin
Re: Why We Import Cheap Goods From China - Igbo Traders by zanogo(m): 7:54pm On Dec 04, 2016
degamemaster:
People like you are the reason why politicians use the masses as they like. Call a spade a spade and stop attacking my message. Nigeria eigher goes forward or it sinks so that everybody will go back to his home. And don't mention me again.
see what u are writing on a public forum, the hate in u is audible to the deaf, u are defending fake products as if your life depends on it, do you know how many lives that has been lost due to fake drugs alone...but then i wont blame you, when somebody put money first in all things, the people around him suffers the most.
Re: Why We Import Cheap Goods From China - Igbo Traders by 0taPiaPia(m): 8:20pm On Dec 04, 2016
Khd95:
U import fake shikena.

Bro i want to trade with bitcoin.. Nairaex rate is high for purchase.. What do i do within the bitcpin biz toake profit ?... Thanks on advance.
Re: Why We Import Cheap Goods From China - Igbo Traders by chibuzorAbia: 9:01pm On Dec 04, 2016
room089:
In all these, who are we to blame and hold responsible for the fake and substandard products that flood our markets on daily basis?

The f*cking IGBOS !!!!!!!

Bast#tds
Re: Why We Import Cheap Goods From China - Igbo Traders by room089: 9:13pm On Dec 04, 2016
chibuzorAbia:

The f*cking IGBOS !!!!!!!

Bast#tds

I'm glad you acknowledged the fact that your brothers are our major problem in this country.
Re: Why We Import Cheap Goods From China - Igbo Traders by degamemaster(m): 9:22pm On Dec 04, 2016
zanogo:

see what u are writing on a public forum, the hate in u is audible to the deaf, u are defending fake products as if your life depends on it, do you know how many lives that has been lost due to fake drugs alone...but then i wont blame you, when somebody put money first in all things, the people around him suffers the most.
Now I understand your pains but it would've been fair enough you channels your frustrations to your useless leaders both past and present so that they can do the needful on your miserable life and keep you away from my mentions.
Re: Why We Import Cheap Goods From China - Igbo Traders by zanogo(m): 9:47pm On Dec 04, 2016
degamemaster:
Now I understand your pains but it would've been fair enough you channels your frustrations to your useless leaders both past and present so that they can do the needful on your miserable life and keep you away from my mentions.
shut up!!! you mediocre being,your kind of mentality is what is keeping the black race backward

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osemwegies And Okeys Own A Mobile Entertainment Business In Canada / 3 Popular Profitable Online Businesses You Can Start In 2019 / Is Shoprite Business Good For Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.