Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:36 PM

Ladies Matter Tire Me. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Matter Tire Me. (3537 Views)

Nigerian Girls Done Tire Me / Guys Be Careful Before Entering That Hole {see Slay Mama} This One Tire Me Oooo / This Life Don Tire Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Matter Tire Me. by lazeal: 3:56pm On Dec 04, 2016
kkash:

to your question.....not really....and to lady in questtion, i misunderstood the circumstance but my point is that i rather remain single than be married to who i dont love and amma give same advice to any lady irrespective of age....marriage aint an achievement...
it's not an achievement.

What I mean is that when the ones u are with do treat u like trash and waste ur time, don't u feel it would be wise to give those who really cherish u a chance? Or u would rather remain single in such circumstance?

Lol.
Re: Ladies Matter Tire Me. by kkash: 4:10pm On Dec 04, 2016
lazeal:
it's not an achievement.

What I mean is that when the ones u are with do treat u like trash and waste ur time, don't u feel it would be wise to give those who really cherish u a chance? Or u would rather remain single in such circumstance?

Lol.

what if i dont cherish the person back....would you suggest i go ahead with it?
Re: Ladies Matter Tire Me. by lazeal: 4:12pm On Dec 04, 2016
kkash:

what if i dont cherish the person back....would you suggest i go ahead with it?
lol. Whatever u want bro. What matter most is the end results and who laugh last. Simples!!!! grin grin I hope nobody bites fingers later lol.
Re: Ladies Matter Tire Me. by kkash: 4:18pm On Dec 04, 2016
lazeal:
lol. Whatever u want bro. What matter most is the end results and who laugh last. Simples!!!! grin grin I hope nobody bites fingers later lol.

lol....i honestly get your point sir, but once you discover marriage or relationship is not a do or die affair but rather a mutual institution im sure you would see it from my own perspective...
Re: Ladies Matter Tire Me. by lazeal: 4:26pm On Dec 04, 2016
kkash:

lol....i honestly get your point sir, but once you discover marriage or relationship is not a do or die affair but rather a mutual institution im sure you would see it from my own perspective...
lol. I don't just want to say more about this girl cos u would be pissed. The is, she is the dumbest I have ever seen.

She prefers flirting with this guy but rejected when he chose to define the whole thing which was doing out of respect for her. Do u know she agreed to even visit Obudu ranch with him, of which just 2 of them will be in same hotel room? Of course u know what will happen, right? She didn't tell him she has someone.

But when the guy decide to do something as responsible person, she started acting funny, that was when she said errmmm she has someone and that it looks like it's working. U wouldn't expect someone of her age to do such bro.

The girl is not WISE nor is she SMART and it's good my friend let her be as she prefers those who waste her time and do not accord her any respect of defining what goes on or pin point where it is going.
Re: Ladies Matter Tire Me. by kkash: 4:32pm On Dec 04, 2016
lazeal:
lol. I don't just want to say more about this girl cos u would be pissed. The is, she is the dumbest I have ever seen.

She prefers flirting with this guy but rejected when he chose to define the whole thing which was doing out of respect for her. Do u know she agreed to even visit Obudu ranch with him, of which just 2 of them will be in same hotel room? Of course u know what will happen, right? She didn't tell him she has someone.

But when the guy decide to do something as responsible person, she started acting funny, that was when she said errmmm she has someone and that it looks like it's working. U wouldn't expect someone of her age to do such bro.

The girl is not WISE nor is she SMART and it's good my friend let her be as she prefers those who waste her time and do not accord her any respect of defining what goes on or pin point where it is going.

lol....im way past gone the girls issue, ladies are 'special' creatures, only God understands them....
Re: Ladies Matter Tire Me. by lazeal: 4:37pm On Dec 04, 2016
kkash:

lol....im way past gone the girls issue, ladies are 'special' creatures, only God understands them....
ahan... thank God u know. If it was coming from some in 20-25, that is understandable. Not one old mama. Anyway, good luck to her.
Re: Ladies Matter Tire Me. by Jewelnutch: 4:42pm On Dec 04, 2016
We don't pray for love, we just pray for cars.
Re: Ladies Matter Tire Me. by kkash: 4:54pm On Dec 04, 2016
lazeal:
ahan... thank God u know. If it was coming from some in 20-25, that is understandable. Not one old mama. Anyway, good luck to her.

lol....she is a 'special' creature
Re: Ladies Matter Tire Me. by kkash: 4:55pm On Dec 04, 2016
Jewelnutch:
We don't pray for love, we just pray for cars.

lol....i see you 'star boy'..
Re: Ladies Matter Tire Me. by Jewelnutch: 4:57pm On Dec 04, 2016
kkash:

lol....i see you 'star boy'..
Aye fam! Woman talk never, ever a priority. Barely sober.
Re: Ladies Matter Tire Me. by Ifakiland(m): 5:00pm On Dec 04, 2016
horlahwaley:
My bae just chatted me up asking if i trust her and love her, i told her yes. She went ahead to tell me that she has someone else shes dating, and the guy is showing some commitment lately And that she would like to stop if i can pledge to her that i wont leave her, i was like wtf. I asked her why should she engage in such cos shes not lacking financially and she says nothing? I told her i cannot promise her that cos anything can happen. Is dumping her a good step to take cos i think she love me despite being unfaithful, she has supported me morally and financially too. Shes a good cook and have wifey materials trait in her.
Guys pls advice me?
A gal told u to ur face dat;
1) she's double dating u with anoda guy.
2) she's giving u ultimatum as to weda to stop double dating or not.
Ure a FOOL my broda...(no offense) ur mom need to go see a prophet on ur matter....dats not even y I'm angry am angry at d fact dat she culd say such to ur face and ure here asking us wat to do.
If I have a son like u, I'll donate his organs to charity.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Matter Tire Me. by lazeal: 5:03pm On Dec 04, 2016
kkash:

lol....she is a 'special' creature
grin grin grin she sure is. Make she dey dia na. My guy don say if she make mistake buzz am eh, she go regret am that day.
Re: Ladies Matter Tire Me. by Ifakiland(m): 5:06pm On Dec 04, 2016
lazeal:
did you bother to ask the OP what his age is or the girl? She is being wise. Put your sister in the girl's shoes and tell me if you would want her to be tied down by a guy who has not ever given her signs of where her relationship is heading? Do you know the thousands of girls being tied down by guys like the OP? Even if it is just 300-500k he can raise, let him go do formal presentation in the girl's family before you start talking about a cheat.

Can't you see you are not dealing with teenagers but two grown adults as this scenarios shows?
So dats y she shuld av multiple bfs abi?
U see y I've asked u guys not to take any gal serious? Just fork and go....dats d mission.
Re: Ladies Matter Tire Me. by Ifakiland(m): 5:09pm On Dec 04, 2016
lazeal:
You are just being selfish. That is why I asked you if you will like to see your sister in such position where she does not know where her relationship is going and suitors are coming around? You are being selfish and myopic in your views. Open your mind and attack this issue critically like falconey has done.

PEACE!
Ure a mumu, dere's no excuse for cheating if ur bf isn't ready brkup and go for d one wey ready....y juggle with multiple guy's hrt?
Dem never born d gal wey go stand my front tell me she's double dating and I shuld make a pledge for her to stop....she dey mad?
Re: Ladies Matter Tire Me. by lazeal: 5:25pm On Dec 04, 2016
Ifakiland:

A gal told u to ur face dat;
1) she's double dating u with anoda guy.
2) she's giving u ultimatum as to weda to stop double dating or not.
Ure a FOOL my broda...(no offense) ur mom need to go see a prophet on ur matter....dats not even y I'm angry am angry at d fact dat she culd say such to ur face and ure here asking us wat to do.
If I have a son like u, I'll donate his organs to charity.
nah... she wants to know if she is wasting her time with him. Simple. U are the one here not being considerate. Do u think we are talking about 22-23 year old here? The op knows the truth.
Re: Ladies Matter Tire Me. by lazeal: 5:28pm On Dec 04, 2016
Ifakiland:

Ure a mumu, dere's no excuse for cheating if ur bf isn't ready brkup and go for d one wey ready....y juggle with multiple guy's hrt?
Dem never born d gal wey go stand my front tell me she's double dating and I shuld make a pledge for her to stop....she dey mad?
lol. Den do the needful or let her go. Simples.
Re: Ladies Matter Tire Me. by Ifakiland(m): 5:37pm On Dec 04, 2016
lazeal:
lol. Den do the needful or let her go. Simples.
Its guys like u dat gives dis gals power to wanna control guys Wtf is "doing d needful"?
Re: Ladies Matter Tire Me. by lazeal: 5:50pm On Dec 04, 2016
Ifakiland:

Its guys like u dat gives dis gals power to wanna control guys Wtf is "doing d needful"?
u are not serious. Will u want ur sister to be in a relationship that isn't going beyond dating stage? Abeg, I don't have time for selfish people like who will only think of their own interest.

She wants to get married, is that something too hard to get drilled into cranium?

1 Like

Re: Ladies Matter Tire Me. by FYTnRUN: 5:51pm On Dec 04, 2016
heffem:
hey bro. that lady has got nobody. she's just trying to know ur seriousness level. to know if u can be trusted or not...

Now that's a nigga who can decipher motives behind a woman's statement.
Re: Ladies Matter Tire Me. by lazeal: 6:07pm On Dec 04, 2016
falconey:

corgier with this tell me she is not ready?
ahahhaahaha... I didn't even see this one before. Bro, leave those guys make dem dey talk trash jare.
Re: Ladies Matter Tire Me. by lazeal: 6:08pm On Dec 04, 2016
FYTnRUN:

some women verbalize their next plan before they act it. I don't know where u would place those kind of persons. But she has already stated her next move, whether u believe it or not.
Re: Ladies Matter Tire Me. by Jewelnutch: 6:14pm On Dec 04, 2016
FYTnRUN:

Whatever motive behind the statement is deadbeat confusion and greed. These are the type of ladies that never know what they want, also they bring the habitual choosy and never-ending urge of trying to look for more into the marital arena, therefore they loosen up for more men and get their lives more complicated. Now addressing the real matter at hand, dear Thread owner, you'd better hit the runway of life and not get yourself commited to a nymphomaniac or confused lady! Get yourself together and you could/should feature on one of the best magazines.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Matter Tire Me. by falconey(m): 6:16pm On Dec 04, 2016
lazeal:
ahahhaahaha... I didn't even see this one before. Bro, leave those guys make dem dey talk trash jare.
abi seniorman, I know we are logical and practical beings but we have to be subjective sometimes and consider the opposite sex, that can't be difficult I suppose, we mothers and sisters.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Matter Tire Me. by Seun(m): 6:19pm On Dec 04, 2016
horlahwaley:
My bae just chatted me up asking if i trust her and love her, i told her yes. She went ahead to tell me that she has someone else shes dating, and the guy is showing some commitment lately And that she would like to stop if i can pledge to her that i wont leave her, i was like wtf. I asked her why should she engage in such cos shes not lacking financially and she says nothing? I told her i cannot promise her that cos anything can happen. Is dumping her a good step to take cos i think she love me despite being unfaithful, she has supported me morally and financially too. Shes a good cook and have wifey materials trait in her.
Guys pls advice me?
She may even be lying. It could be some kind of hare-brained test. But the point is, she needs a commitment from you. How old is she?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Matter Tire Me. by dingbang(m): 6:24pm On Dec 04, 2016
Biko since when did d ceo of nairaland start commenting on romance section
Re: Ladies Matter Tire Me. by Nobody: 6:33pm On Dec 04, 2016
lazeal:
u are not serious. Will u want ur sister to be in a relationship that isn't going beyond dating stage? Abeg, I don't have time for selfish people like u will only their own interest.

She wants to get married, is that something too hard to get drilled into cranium?

Lol grin

Don't mind them

The ones who. Walked away from such situations.. When they clock 40,and no serious babe in sight.. They will start claiming they are 35. Looking for any babe to. Marry.

Let them. Keep. Walking ooo
To be settled in life, marriagewise is not byforce. It's by chance and opportunity.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Matter Tire Me. by lazeal: 6:34pm On Dec 04, 2016
falconey:

abi seniorman, I know we are logical and practical beings but we have to be subjective sometimes and consider the opposite sex, that can't be difficult I suppose, we mothers and sisters.
we have mothers and sisters.... that's the premise of my argument.

But have come to realise that the average Nigerian guy is devilish selfish? They think of ONLY themselves and that is why when they attack ladies, they do not put their sister in same picture.

Now and I are looking at this issue from a microscopic POV which they have refused to glance at because of their own selfish interest.

Imagine if their sister was the one in the shoes of this OP's girlfriend.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Matter Tire Me. by ugwum007(m): 6:38pm On Dec 04, 2016
One of my ex (very young lady) then after weeks of misbehaving , told me that someone asked her hand in marriage and was expecting a reply from me. I told her to send me an IV. That was the end of that case and chapter.
I am still young to get old. Any lady that can double date should not be in the bracket of 'good girls'.
Re: Ladies Matter Tire Me. by lazeal: 6:40pm On Dec 04, 2016
dingbang:
Biko since when did d ceo of nairaland start commenting on romance section
he does, but rarely and when that happens, front page is SURE grin
Re: Ladies Matter Tire Me. by lazeal: 6:43pm On Dec 04, 2016
ugwum007:
One of my ex (very young lady) then after weeks of misbehaving , told me that someone asked her hand in marriage and was expecting a reply from me. I told her to send me an IV. That was the end of that case and chapter.
I am still young to get old. Any lady that can double date should not be in the bracket of 'good girls'.
well, the lady in this case isn't YOUNG. That one is different.
Re: Ladies Matter Tire Me. by lazeal: 6:45pm On Dec 04, 2016
Amelian:

Lol grin

Don't mind them

The ones who. Walked away from such situations.. When they clock 40,and no serious babe in sight.. They will start claiming they are 35. Looking for any babe to. Marry.

Let them. Keep. Walking ooo
To be settled in life, marriagewise is not byforce. It's by chance and opportunity.

Exactly, by chance and opportunity. Some people wait for perfect time but there is never a perfect time. Make the imperfect time perfect and hustle life through it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet The Hot Slay Queen Most Nigerian Celebrities Follow On Instagram / Real Wife Stories – Monica Asis – If The Shoe Fits / Husband Exposes Nude Photos And Chats His Pregnant Wife Sent To Her Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.