Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:56 PM

Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks (78298 Views)

Lady Dumps Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend For Eating Bread & Poo / "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" / Girl Dumps Boyfriend After Collecting Birthday Gifts Worth About N700,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by Nobody: 10:48am On Dec 04, 2016
Some people are saying for her to move on in just two weeks, she must have been cheating on him.
You agree?

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/12/nigerian-lady-dumps-boyfriend-after-2-weeks.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by madridguy(m): 10:54am On Dec 04, 2016
Good judgment for the guy. He need to grow up tongue

76 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by Tallesty1(m): 11:05am On Dec 04, 2016
madridguy:
And the girl that got a new boyfriend within two weeks of separation should stop hoeing arround.

437 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by Youngpo413: 11:05am On Dec 04, 2016
All of them are cheats, they can never ever be satisfied with just one dick, that's why they keep on jumping from one dick to another all in the name of relationships.

119 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by madridguy(m): 11:07am On Dec 04, 2016
She has the liberty to do whatever that suits her life. If you need a girl you won't keep malice for 14 days for mere issue.

Tallesty1:
And the girl that got a new boyfriend within two weeks of separation should stop hoeing arround.

109 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by falconey(m): 11:09am On Dec 04, 2016
grin
ofcourse, she has bills to pay.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by MackBrooklyn: 11:09am On Dec 04, 2016
cheesy grin

Dude should not be heartbroken but man up because I still remember vividly that my parents taught me to give my used toys to the less fortunate ones cool

86 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by shugabae(f): 11:11am On Dec 04, 2016
Youngpo413:
All of them are cheats, they can never ever be satisfied with just one dick, that's why they keep on jumping from one dick to another all in the name of relationships.
Shey your mum was once a lady?

98 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by Tallesty1(m): 11:11am On Dec 04, 2016
madridguy:
She has the liberty to do whatever that suits her life. If you need a girl you won't keep malice for 14 days for mere issue.

I know but two weeks is too short.

Why the rush?

Unless the new boyfriend is the cause of their problem

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by dollyjoy(f): 11:16am On Dec 04, 2016
I don't think She like the ex.

14 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by Youngpo413: 11:17am On Dec 04, 2016
shugabae:
Shey your mum was once a lady?
and your mum as well.

118 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by dollyjoy(f): 11:17am On Dec 04, 2016
Youngpo413:
All guys are cheat too, you hardly see a guy that stick to one lady including the so called married men!

46 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by ikp120(m): 11:19am On Dec 04, 2016
Somebody holla Ntorr!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by Youngpo413: 11:20am On Dec 04, 2016
dollyjoy:
All guys are cheat too, you hardly see a guy that stick to one lady including the so called married men!
hahaha Madam Dollyjoy, we still have more faithful men than women.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by AuroraB(f): 11:24am On Dec 04, 2016
Tallesty1:
Perhaps she wasn't hoeing. She found a shoulder to lean on quite fast grin grin lipsrsealed

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by Tallesty1(m): 11:34am On Dec 04, 2016
AuroraB:
Perhaps she wasn't hoeing. She found a shoulder to lean on quite fast grin grin lipsrsealed
That's medium hoeing. grin

40 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by shugabae(f): 11:35am On Dec 04, 2016
Youngpo413:
hahaha Madam Dollyjoy, we still have more faithful men than women.
for where n? shocked

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by HARDDON: 11:42am On Dec 04, 2016
She doesnt have any new bfriend .
That is nothing but a below d belt punch line!
Nothing but her trying to clone n own d guy. Punish him.

If i were him, i wud laugh n finally thank God!..... without any explanation..... while i end d call

Return her negative energy n punch in da most cold n funky way! Lets see if she wudnt look for me pleading that she was only joking ..

Guys learn to see tru gurls!

Wonder y a guy wud keep malice though. U can tactically ignore

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by Omotayor123(f): 11:45am On Dec 04, 2016
Guy wey fit keep malice for two weeks no be boyfriend abeg undecided

81 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by Youngpo413: 12:23pm On Dec 04, 2016
shugabae:
for where n? shocked
I'm serious, just look around you.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by loomer: 12:40pm On Dec 04, 2016
Omotayor123:
Guy wey fit keep malice for two weeks no be boyfriend abeg undecided

In fact, my malice with you go span 14weeks.

How you dey jare? Long time

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by Nobody: 12:55pm On Dec 04, 2016
My ex kept malice with me for 3months and he came back just to realise that I have moved on but I didn't tell him, I just treated him like trash by constantly playing with his feelings till he got tired and left by himself cheesy. Best revenge ever!.

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by OohMpa: 12:59pm On Dec 04, 2016
Foolish bwoi... angry

He kant even kept malice. Come to Amarabe Kindred, Ezeugo Street of Ihiala and we show you how to kept malices. We are the malice master angry

This last girl Ooh Mpa bankulize see him with another shorry on top bed and she want to kept malice. Ooh Mpa shows her who is bosses angry

She keep malice
Ooh Mpa keep his own
She keep, Ooh continues keepsing. Her fada angry

She surrenders to Ooh Mpa mansion and ring for bell. Ooh opens door for her. She enters and kneeled down for Ooh Mpa to lerease his malices. Ooh Mpa said no angry

She come comot borbi (38D), come hold Ooh Mpa's weapon of destruction for troussies. Ooh Mpa said no, but Junior send yes embarassed

It's been 4 months and 29 bankulizings later but Ooh Mpa lefuse to lerease his malices. Don't mind Junior, he having mind of his own. Ooh Mpa wee still kept malices angry

#TheMaliceMaster angry

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by Omotayor123(f): 1:06pm On Dec 04, 2016
loomer:

In fact, my malice with you go span 14weeks.
How you dey jare? Long time
Lol
I dey ooo
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by Garshyzee(m): 1:10pm On Dec 04, 2016
Its just business.. her guy bleeped up she port.. Simple as that

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by Yuneehk(f): 1:10pm On Dec 04, 2016
You keep malice with me for two weeks and in my mind, we're done. I only wait for you to call/see me after you're tired of keeping malice to tell you officially.
OohMpa:
Foolish bwoi... angry

He kant even kept malice. Come to Amarabe Kindred, Ezeugo Street of Ihiala and we show you how to kept malices. We are the malice master angry

This last girl Ooh Mpa bankulize see him with another shorry on top bed and she want to kept malice. Ooh Mpa shows her who is bosses angry

She keep malice
Ooh Mpa keep his own

She surrenders to Ooh Mpa mansion and ring for bell. Ooh opens door for her. She enters and kneeled down for Ooh Mpa to lerease his malices. Ooh Mpa said no angry

She come comot borbi (38D), come hold Ooh Mpa's weapon of destruction for troussies. Ooh Mpa said no, but Junior send yes embarassed

It's been 4 months and 29 bankulizings later but Ooh Mpa lefuse to lerease his malices. Don't mind Junior, he having mind of his own. Ooh Mpa wee still kept malices angry

#TheMaliceMaster angry
Isi odikwa gi mma

23 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by Whytelyon(m): 1:12pm On Dec 04, 2016
madridguy:

2 things,shes Fùcking the other guy for a long time. Or she's kidding, trying to behave like she doesn't miss this bf.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by ButterFrost212(f): 1:14pm On Dec 04, 2016
grin grin
I dumped my ex after a month though, and he called the day after I agreed to date my present bf.
Some guys are just funny. Why would you be keeping malice with me for that long? I call you, you don't pick? That should be me, not you. Nobody has time for that kind of drama!

38 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by loomer: 1:15pm On Dec 04, 2016
Omotayor123:
Lol

I dey ooo

How u dey spend your weekend
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by Decale: 1:17pm On Dec 04, 2016
OohMpa:
Foolish bwoi... angry

She keep malice
Ooh Mpa keep his own

#TheMaliceMaster angry

Okay. This is funny grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by intrepid: 1:18pm On Dec 04, 2016
NOT TRUE!

That girl has no boyfriend but only trying the guy to know how resilient he is.
Some girls behave like that to try you and see how steadfast you are with them even after a squabble.
He should still call and arrange to see her,somehow.By doing so he will find out the truth.And on this second time,both should behave themselves.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FREE ADVERTISING!!!
If you are reading this, so also are your potential customers.
Let’s put your products and services out there for FREE of charge.
Visit the CONTACT page of the website on my signature let’s start immediately

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by Omotayor123(f): 1:30pm On Dec 04, 2016
loomer:

How u dey spend your weekend
chilling at home ni ooo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Making Guys Go Gaga On Instagram (pics) / What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? / Throwback Photo Of Ejinne Okoroafor With A Flat Chest, Got Fans Asking Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.