Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,868 members, 7,802,799 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:50 PM

4 Common Psychic Abilities That Most People Don’t Even Know They Have. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 4 Common Psychic Abilities That Most People Don’t Even Know They Have. (5378 Views)

Intellectual Abilities That Suit Specific Career Choice Part 2 / Intellectual Abilities That Suit Specific Careers In Sciences.part 1 / ‘Same’ Things That Most People Don’t Know Are Actually Different (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Common Psychic Abilities That Most People Don’t Even Know They Have. by Nobody: 11:19am On Dec 04, 2016
Psychic abilities come in many different forms and varieties.
Whenever people hear the word psychic, they often get this idea in their head of some gypsy-looking person who claims to be able to predict your future. The truth is that psychic abilities manifest in a variety of ways and forms, and almost all people have a small bit of psychic-ness to them.
Do you ever have a dream that becomes a reality, or a feeling that ends up being spot on? Do you ever feel like you’ve been somewhere before even though you haven’t, or like someone’s spirit is lingering where you stand?
Have you ever just known someone was about to call you or become overwhelmed with intense emotions telling you to do one thing or another? Everyone expresses their innate sixth sense in different ways.

Here are 4 of the most common psychic abilities:

1. Claircognizance

People who exhibit claircognizance are ones who have a strange knack for knowing things that they really have no business knowing. They often receive insightful glimpses of things about to occur, which can manifest as intense feelings of danger or caution.

An example of this would be you taking a different route on your way home because you sense something is wrong with the normal one, and end up avoiding a major accident by doing so.

2. Clairvoyance

When translated literally, ‘clairvoyance’ means ‘clear seeing.’ This type of psychic ability is described as a person who can visualize intuitive information. This information appears to the clairvoyant as significant numbers, symbols, or names–anything that visualizes their perceived intuition.

An example of this would be knowing which card will be drawn next out of a deck of cards, or being able to predict the outcome of a coin flip.

3. Clairaudience

Also known as ‘clear hearing,’ those with clairaudience perceive their intuitive data via auditory means. This psychic ability usually takes the form of voices in the mind, telling you exactly what you need to know.

One example of clairaudience would be having a voice in your head tell you that you’re going to randomly run into an old coworker or friend while walking the beach later.

4. Clairsentience

Meaning ‘clear feeling,’ those who are clairsentient are also those commonly referred to as intuitive empaths. This type of psychic ability is widely believed to be the most common, as many people report having intense empathic connections and abilities.

If you’re unaware of what an empath is, it is a person who capable of literally feeling another person’s emotions. Which can be both good and bad. It becomes bad when an empath does not learn how to shield themselves from unwanted negative energy. But, they’re also highly aware of when people are not being honest with them.

These are people who are almost instantly aware of how a person is feeling or what’s weighing on their mind without ever knowing or speaking to them.

Reach out to a psychic.

A great thing to do if you think that you might have psychic ability would be to look online or find someone in your area that can give you information on their experience. Psychic abilities can be practiced and perfected, and someone who is experienced may be able to help you understand and learn yours.
Your gut might be more than that.
Many people who have psychic abilities initially chalk it up to having a strong gut feeling. It’s not the first thought that goes through someone’s head that they may be psychic. If this becomes a common occurrence in your everyday life and you find that you can follow your unexplained instinct above all else, you might have psychic abilities.
You have no logical explanation.

Many who have psychic abilities describe their initial experience with them as confusing. They might be able to manipulate something with their mind and not know that it was them who did it, or know something for no reason in particular. If this type of thing happens to you a lot, the explanation might be a sixth sense.

www.inspireactachieve.com/consciousness/7-common-psychic-abilities-ones/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 Common Psychic Abilities That Most People Don’t Even Know They Have. by Nobody: 11:42am On Dec 04, 2016
sammyomal:
Psychic abilities come in many different forms and varieties.
Whenever people hear the word psychic, they often get this idea in their head of some gypsy-looking person who claims to be able to predict your future. The truth is that psychic abilities manifest in a variety of ways and forms, and almost all people have a small bit of psychic-ness to them.
Do you ever have a dream that becomes a reality, or a feeling that ends up being spot on? Do you ever feel like you’ve been somewhere before even though you haven’t, or like someone’s spirit is lingering where you stand?
Have you ever just known someone was about to call you or become overwhelmed with intense emotions telling you to do one thing or another? Everyone expresses their innate sixth sense in different ways.

Reach out to a psychic.

A great thing to do if you think that you might have psychic ability would be to look online or find someone in your area that can give you information on their experience. Psychic abilities can be practiced and perfected, and someone who is experienced may be able to help you understand and learn yours.
Your gut might be more than that.
Many people who have psychic abilities initially chalk it up to having a strong gut feeling. It’s not the first thought that goes through someone’s head that they may be psychic. If this becomes a common occurrence in your everyday life and you find that you can follow your unexplained instinct above all else, you might have psychic abilities.
You have no logical explanation.

Many who have psychic abilities describe their initial experience with them as confusing. They might be able to manipulate something with their mind and not know that it was them who did it, or know something for no reason in particular. If this type of thing happens to you a lot, the explanation might be a sixth sense.

www.inspireactachieve.com/consciousness/7-common-psychic-abilities-ones/

are you a psychic?
Re: 4 Common Psychic Abilities That Most People Don’t Even Know They Have. by Nobody: 12:42pm On Dec 04, 2016
I suspect l have number 1 and 2.
Re: 4 Common Psychic Abilities That Most People Don’t Even Know They Have. by Nobody: 1:06pm On Dec 04, 2016
ItsTheBachelor:
I suspect l have number 1 and 2.

in your dreams shebi?! grin

3 Likes

Re: 4 Common Psychic Abilities That Most People Don’t Even Know They Have. by Nobody: 1:11pm On Dec 04, 2016
coollabman:

in your dreams shebi?! grin
cheesy You no know my story.
Re: 4 Common Psychic Abilities That Most People Don’t Even Know They Have. by ssfWeShss: 2:48pm On Dec 04, 2016
I have number 5.. The one you are yet to put cheesy

1 Like

Re: 4 Common Psychic Abilities That Most People Don’t Even Know They Have. by Teedawg: 2:48pm On Dec 04, 2016
you forgot synchronicity I do have that a lot

2 Likes

Re: 4 Common Psychic Abilities That Most People Don’t Even Know They Have. by Sleekydee(m): 3:26pm On Dec 04, 2016
I can perform AMATERAS!!! Google naruto to find out abt this ability.
Re: 4 Common Psychic Abilities That Most People Don’t Even Know They Have. by Fidelismaria: 3:28pm On Dec 04, 2016
Goodness me

So av been a psychic all dis while

Tank u op for dis topic

Am a clairvoyant

1 Like

Re: 4 Common Psychic Abilities That Most People Don’t Even Know They Have. by Teedawg: 3:44pm On Dec 04, 2016
abeg can you guys use your physchic abilities to generate money in my account

3 Likes

Re: 4 Common Psychic Abilities That Most People Don’t Even Know They Have. by IVORY2009(m): 5:00pm On Dec 04, 2016
Teedawg:
abeg can you guys use your physchic abilities to generate money in my account

wat is ur account no?
Re: 4 Common Psychic Abilities That Most People Don’t Even Know They Have. by Nobody: 5:11pm On Dec 04, 2016
IVORY2009:

wat is ur account no?
abeg! no whine us for here!
Re: 4 Common Psychic Abilities That Most People Don’t Even Know They Have. by nessaluv(f): 5:24pm On Dec 04, 2016
I think I av no 1.

1 Like

Re: 4 Common Psychic Abilities That Most People Don’t Even Know They Have. by DrayZee: 5:39pm On Dec 04, 2016
Claircognisance... I thought I was just being smart enough to predict the results of some highly improbable future events.... But Ok nah.

There's also this other thing where I can tell the exact time, or give an exact duration before a random event would happen. Is that just luck or is there a name for that also?

1 Like

Re: 4 Common Psychic Abilities That Most People Don’t Even Know They Have. by Mologi(m): 5:42pm On Dec 04, 2016
ClairBIO.......

THe ability to use bleaching cream and turn red oil akara.....

5 Likes

Re: 4 Common Psychic Abilities That Most People Don’t Even Know They Have. by Nbote(m): 6:01pm On Dec 04, 2016
Hmmmm, and I somehow blamed my over sensitive intuition for it...
Re: 4 Common Psychic Abilities That Most People Don’t Even Know They Have. by Teedawg: 6:06pm On Dec 04, 2016
grin
Re: 4 Common Psychic Abilities That Most People Don’t Even Know They Have. by Nobody: 6:08pm On Dec 04, 2016
^^^ grin grin grin grin
Re: 4 Common Psychic Abilities That Most People Don’t Even Know They Have. by chesterlee(m): 6:23pm On Dec 04, 2016
I have NO 4...I have known that right from day 1
Re: 4 Common Psychic Abilities That Most People Don’t Even Know They Have. by Teedawg: 6:28pm On Dec 04, 2016
chesterlee:
I have NO 4...I have known that right from day 1
Tell that to my bank account its hearing you grin
Re: 4 Common Psychic Abilities That Most People Don’t Even Know They Have. by Adeoba10(m): 7:18pm On Dec 04, 2016
claro : After smoking this, then you can predict when Arsenal will win the Champions league

1 Like

Re: 4 Common Psychic Abilities That Most People Don’t Even Know They Have. by Efisko1(m): 8:34pm On Dec 04, 2016
I can't pronounce those wordsss
Re: 4 Common Psychic Abilities That Most People Don’t Even Know They Have. by kratosonofzeus: 9:45pm On Dec 04, 2016
I have a particular one u dint mention....like saving something at the last nanosecond before the thing destroys...for instance grabing a phone that fell from my hand b4 it touches ground....grabing a soap that fell b4 touching ground....nd I do these things with ease....for instance I mistankenly hit my hand on a glass cup on a table without looking at the direction I just know where the cup is going to land b4 it lands my hand would have been moved to the location automatically b4 it touches the ground.......many of these has happened more than100 times.
Re: 4 Common Psychic Abilities That Most People Don’t Even Know They Have. by Idydarling(f): 11:01pm On Dec 04, 2016
the guy above me...
Re: 4 Common Psychic Abilities That Most People Don’t Even Know They Have. by tahoe(m): 12:14am On Dec 05, 2016
me just use these methods.
1. what I want to happen 2. what can happen 3. what will happen
Re: 4 Common Psychic Abilities That Most People Don’t Even Know They Have. by L3G3ON: 8:20am On Dec 05, 2016
Bless ur soul op. I have been living in d shadows of myself nt knowing wat is wrong wit me. Evryone i talk to abt it looks at me as if i dnt knw wat i am talking abt. Sometimes i see tins b4 dey happen. Mine is no. 2 clairvoyant.
Re: 4 Common Psychic Abilities That Most People Don’t Even Know They Have. by Setaje(f): 8:59am On Dec 05, 2016
Is there a name given to people who can predict behaviour using facial features? embarassed
Re: 4 Common Psychic Abilities That Most People Don’t Even Know They Have. by mikool007(m): 9:13am On Dec 05, 2016
runs in d family
Re: 4 Common Psychic Abilities That Most People Don’t Even Know They Have. by wellstryme(m): 10:04am On Dec 05, 2016
Sleekydee:
I can perform AMATERAS!!! Google naruto to find out abt this ability.
You need help,Naruto ko Sasuke ni
Re: 4 Common Psychic Abilities That Most People Don’t Even Know They Have. by wellstryme(m): 10:05am On Dec 05, 2016
kratosonofzeus:
I have a particular one u dint mention....like saving something at the last nanosecond before the thing destroys...for instance grabing a phone that fell from my hand b4 it touches ground....grabing a soap that fell b4 touching ground....nd I do these things with ease....for instance I mistankenly hit my hand on a glass cup on a table without looking at the direction I just know where the cup is going to land b4 it lands my hand would have been moved to the location automatically b4 it touches the ground.......many of these has happened more than100 times.
Lol quick reflex,naija made spiderman

1 Like

Re: 4 Common Psychic Abilities That Most People Don’t Even Know They Have. by kratosonofzeus: 10:35am On Dec 05, 2016
Idydarling:
the guy above me...
hehen what happened to the guy above? angry
Re: 4 Common Psychic Abilities That Most People Don’t Even Know They Have. by Sammez94: 11:14am On Dec 05, 2016
ItsTheBachelor:
cheesy
You no know my story.
@ oju elegba dey know yr story***wizkids voice***

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beautiful Students Of UNIZIK Awka Seen Dancing In Their Hostel Premises-Pictures / Aston, Sheffied Or Cranfield For Msc / NUC Restores JABU's Licence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.