Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,910 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:03 AM

Please Help, Fidelity bank debited me of the 10k I never got .. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Help, Fidelity bank debited me of the 10k I never got .. (1634 Views)

Over N400k Got Debited From My Stanbic IBTC Account Overnight (Pics) / Access Bank Just Debited Me / Please Help My Bank Debited My Account Without Paying Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help, Fidelity bank debited me of the 10k I never got .. by Famouson: 4:07pm On Dec 04, 2016
I tried withdrawing about 10k last week Friday from the ATM machine at access bank located at car wash bust stop Egbeda Road... Unfortunately I did not get the money from the machine.. The transaction was unsuccessful but I was debited from my bank account. . What do I do please...? I use fidelity Bank.. It was even with fidelity ATM card.. . I called their customer care but they said it would take about one week for the reversal.. . Please what else can I do? As I need the cash urgently
Re: Please Help, Fidelity bank debited me of the 10k I never got .. by stnkembu(m): 4:19pm On Dec 04, 2016
For such dispute resolution, it takes a maximum of 3 working days to resolve if u're using a verve card.

Just make sure that ur bank (Fidelity Bank) actually logged ur complaint against Access Bank, and be sure that ur fund will be returned.
Re: Please Help, Fidelity bank debited me of the 10k I never got .. by Famouson: 4:58pm On Dec 04, 2016
stnkembu:
For such dispute resolution, it takes a maximum of 3 working days to resolve if u're using a verve card.

Just make sure that ur bank (Fidelity Bank) actually logged ur complaint against Access Bank, and be sure that ur fund will be returned.
OK thanks.... That was what the customer care representive I spoke with told me too.. . Once again thanks for your contribution..I hope to get back my cash soon
Re: Please Help, Fidelity bank debited me of the 10k I never got .. by chanx: 6:37pm On Dec 04, 2016
The bank didn't want to dupe you as you claim. This is an ATM dispense error.
Re: Please Help, Fidelity bank debited me of the 10k I never got .. by Nobody: 8:17pm On Dec 04, 2016
Famouson:
I tried withdrawing about 10k last week Friday from the ATM machine at access bank located at car wash bust stop Egbeda Road... Unfortunately I did not get the money from the machine.. The transaction was unsuccessful but I was debited from my bank account. . What do I do please...? I use fidelity Bank.. It was even with fidelity ATM card.. . I called their customer care but they said it would take about one week for the reversal.. . Please what else can I do? As I need the cash urgently

Your topic is very misleading and amounts to a slander. Your transaction involved another bank's ATM so it would take some time and communication between your bank and the bank you tried to withdraw from, just keep contacting them....one thing is for sure, no one is trying to scam you or eat your money. Just a computing error that needs to be reversed.
Re: Please Help, Fidelity bank debited me of the 10k I never got .. by abrahamzy: 10:17pm On Dec 04, 2016
SnowJay92:

Your topic is very misleading and amounts to a slander. Your transaction involved another bank's ATM so it would take some time and communication between your bank and the bank you tried to withdraw from, just keep contacting them....one thing is for sure, no one is trying to scam you or eat your money. Just a computing error that needs to be reversed.
misleading no be small
Re: Please Help, Fidelity bank debited me of the 10k I never got .. by Famouson: 10:57pm On Dec 04, 2016
SnowJay92:

Thanks, I've changed the topic... It's just that I need my money urgently.. Had to borrow money from a friend to use for the weekend..
Re: Please Help, Fidelity bank debited me of the 10k I never got .. by Nobody: 6:33am On Dec 05, 2016
Famouson:
Thanks, I've changed the topic... It's just that I need my money urgently.. Had to borrow money from a friend to use for the weekend..

Ok, I've been there once before, u need to exercise patience, might take up to a week or more to be resolved unless you're lucky.
Re: Please Help, Fidelity bank debited me of the 10k I never got .. by dewlilly: 9:17am On Dec 05, 2016
Famouson i'd rather advise you visit the nearest Fidelity Bank branch to log the complaint. The issue here is an interbank ATM dispense error which will require due investigation. Good morning.
Famouson:
Re: Please Help, Fidelity bank debited me of the 10k I never got .. by tightpussy156: 1:49pm On Jan 06, 2020
Even if this thread is 4yrs I will complain fidelity bank debited me 20k using keystones ATM machine for money I never got last 3wks.I went to bank to complain was send a message your complaints will be resolved before 01/09/2020 only for this morning I got a message saying ur complaints has been resolved your transaction with ATM was successful for money I never got.instead of send me alert for reversal of 20k.Am.thinking of closing my account with fidelity because they fraud. they don't think of customers concern. That debit was suppose to have been reverse immediately but they didn't. if it were to be zenith,union,first it will be reverse immediately.

(1) (Reply)

Wig Making ..learn How To Make The Most Versatile Wig From A Pro / Interested In Lead Ore, Zinc Ore And Gypsum? / What Business Can Someone Do With #1m To Make A Profit Of At Least #500k Yearly?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.