Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,696 members, 7,805,858 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:29 AM

3 Types Of Girls That Are Allowed To "Friend Zone" You. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 Types Of Girls That Are Allowed To "Friend Zone" You. (1384 Views)

Once You Avoid These 7 Mistakes – Girls Will Hardly Friend-zone You. / 7 Mistakes That Will Always Make Girls Friend-zone You / The Girls That Washed Your Smelling Boxers, Sent Nudes, Which One Did You Marry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Types Of Girls That Are Allowed To "Friend Zone" You. by Ifakiland(m): 5:24pm On Dec 04, 2016
1) Friends girlfriends: I've got such high respect for d gfs of my friends, dey d part of the only ones dat can friendzone me and I won't complain...we gist wen dey visit at d frnd's place....I call dem "iyawo ore mi"....etc.

2) Family's/relative's gfs: they include d gfs of siblings and cousins, etc....dey are no go area, dey like sisters....we close, we talk on fone, dey cook, watch film...etc.

3) ur gf's immediate blood sisters: they are either ur gf's elder or younger sis...if its a younger sis, u take her like ur kid sis, u get her small chops wen visiting, u jokingly tell her to help u pursue oda guys frm ur gf....den for d big sis, u assure her u aint a player dat ure for real, just basically forming a bonding with d sisters.

Every other type/kind of girl dat u aint related to dat aint listed above....shuld never...I repeat shuld never be allowed to friendzone u....fork dem and spoil dat place for Deir mumu husbands.

1 Like

Re: 3 Types Of Girls That Are Allowed To "Friend Zone" You. by falconey(m): 5:25pm On Dec 04, 2016
grin

"fork dem and spoil dat place for Deir mumu husbands"

Na so them go do your wife too......make nobody spoil my prospective wife place o
Re: 3 Types Of Girls That Are Allowed To "Friend Zone" You. by Genea(f): 5:26pm On Dec 04, 2016
Life is good
Love is interesting
Sex is overrated
And finally I love seun kiss

Just can't friend zone him wink
Re: 3 Types Of Girls That Are Allowed To "Friend Zone" You. by KingRex1(m): 5:27pm On Dec 04, 2016
undecided
Re: 3 Types Of Girls That Are Allowed To "Friend Zone" You. by Genea(f): 5:27pm On Dec 04, 2016
falconey:
ok
I hate u, stole my ftc
Re: 3 Types Of Girls That Are Allowed To "Friend Zone" You. by Nobody: 5:29pm On Dec 04, 2016
NP: Emergency -Dbanj cool

1 Like

Re: 3 Types Of Girls That Are Allowed To "Friend Zone" You. by falconey(m): 5:31pm On Dec 04, 2016
Genea:
I hate u, stole my ftc

what a coincidence, I hate you too. sell your phone and buy a 4GLTE embedded device.

1 Like

Re: 3 Types Of Girls That Are Allowed To "Friend Zone" You. by Genea(f): 5:32pm On Dec 04, 2016
falconey:

what a coincidence, I hate you. sell your phone and buy a 4GLTE embedded device.
lolx, see advice
Re: 3 Types Of Girls That Are Allowed To "Friend Zone" You. by Ifakiland(m): 5:34pm On Dec 04, 2016
Genea:
Life is good Love is interesting Sex is overrated And finally I love seun kiss
Just can't friend zone him wink
nice pix dear.... Which of d gals are u.... D one with d tiger face...or D one with d alligator face...or D one with d orgasmic face??

1 Like

Re: 3 Types Of Girls That Are Allowed To "Friend Zone" You. by tee59(f): 5:41pm On Dec 04, 2016
Whre is ur common sense op? Na so dem go do to ur sisters, cousins, niece, girlfriends, and any female gender related to u. Evn ur wife to be wil be sml's used garbage. Cus u reap wat u sow.
Re: 3 Types Of Girls That Are Allowed To "Friend Zone" You. by ikp120(m): 5:42pm On Dec 04, 2016
Makydebbie and misshoree abeg put me for your friend zone o.grin grin Especially misshoree. wink That girl's smile can heal the sick, raise the dead and even kill the living.wink grin grin That babe sweet sotey the first time she tell me good morning I feel like I am in money grin grin wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Types Of Girls That Are Allowed To "Friend Zone" You. by Nobody: 5:45pm On Dec 04, 2016
^^^

2 Likes

Re: 3 Types Of Girls That Are Allowed To "Friend Zone" You. by Genea(f): 6:29pm On Dec 04, 2016
Ifakiland:

nice pix dear....
Which of d gals are u....
D one with d tiger face...or
D one with d alligator face...or
D one with d orgasmic face??
tnx
Eeeehn these adjectives I don't understand ooo
Re: 3 Types Of Girls That Are Allowed To "Friend Zone" You. by Ifakiland(m): 7:36pm On Dec 04, 2016
tee59:
Whre is ur common sense op? Na so dem go do to ur sisters, cousins, niece, girlfriends, and any female gender related to u. Evn ur wife to be wil be sml's used garbage. Cus u reap wat u sow.
Na person wey get farm abi seed dey sow something...lolzzz
Re: 3 Types Of Girls That Are Allowed To "Friend Zone" You. by misshoree(f): 8:34pm On Dec 04, 2016
ikp120:
Makydebbie and misshoree abeg put me for your friend zone o.grin grin Especially misshoree. wink That girl's smile can heal the sick, raise the dead and even kill the living.wink grin grin That babe sweet sotey the first time she tell me good morning I feel like I am in money grin grin wink
undecided
Re: 3 Types Of Girls That Are Allowed To "Friend Zone" You. by Xync(f): 9:01pm On Dec 04, 2016
Well, do something meaningful today. Check my signature
Re: 3 Types Of Girls That Are Allowed To "Friend Zone" You. by ikp120(m): 10:10pm On Dec 04, 2016
misshoree:
undecided
Lolzzzgrin grin grin
Babe what's up? How are you doing?

(1) (Reply)

The Admin Of One Of The Biggest Black American Groups On Facebook / My Girl Friend Come To Greet Me And Bought Me Toothpaste And Brush / What Does My Neighbour’s Wife Mean By This? (photos) I8+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.