Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,242 members, 7,780,483 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:18 PM

Makeup Transformation Of A Woman To A Younger Lady - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Makeup Transformation Of A Woman To A Younger Lady (55797 Views)

Shocking Makeup Transformation Of A 96-Year-Old Woman (Photos) / Amazing Makeup Transformation Of An Albino Lady (Photos) / Shocking Makeup Transformation Of An Old Woman. Instagram Users React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Makeup Transformation Of A Woman To A Younger Lady by Nobody: 2:57pm On Dec 06, 2016
Airforce1:

Lol

missGdope is that you?

No wonder!

Trouble maker oshi
grin
who's missGdope? This is trustyshoess
Re: Makeup Transformation Of A Woman To A Younger Lady by Airforce1(m): 3:12pm On Dec 06, 2016
trustyshoess:

who's missGdope? This is trustyshoess

you can't deceive me young lady

You're missgdope
lol
Re: Makeup Transformation Of A Woman To A Younger Lady by Nobody: 5:59pm On Dec 06, 2016
Airforce1:

you can't deceive me young lady

You're missgdope
lol
undecided
Re: Makeup Transformation Of A Woman To A Younger Lady by Iamthoney(m): 6:53pm On Dec 06, 2016
lavenjcrown:
i swear to GOD.
Hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos: Wizkid's Son Rocking Agbada / Beautiful native wear- Men, Women And Kids / Where Do I Buy Lace Wigs In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.