Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,841 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:33 AM

If You Come's Back From Work Just To Meet You Wife Like This What Will You Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Come's Back From Work Just To Meet You Wife Like This What Will You Do? (12518 Views)

If You Got A Wife Like This / I’m Pregnant For My Lover Not You – Wife Tells Husband / Boyfriend Fakes Proposal And Invites His Woman's Friends Just To Disgrace Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Come's Back From Work Just To Meet You Wife Like This What Will You Do? by golor(m): 8:23pm On Dec 04, 2016
If it happens after a stressful day ,you came back from work only for you to find out your wife is with a man on your matrimonial bed what will you do?

Re: If You Come's Back From Work Just To Meet You Wife Like This What Will You Do? by Bishop4bella(m): 8:29pm On Dec 04, 2016
1. I walk away.

6 Likes

Re: If You Come's Back From Work Just To Meet You Wife Like This What Will You Do? by Fidelismaria: 8:31pm On Dec 04, 2016
I WILL GO to d guest room lock d door(so she wont stab me in my sleep) nd sleep lyk dere is no tomorrow

6 Likes

Re: If You Come's Back From Work Just To Meet You Wife Like This What Will You Do? by ikombe: 8:33pm On Dec 04, 2016
Fidelismaria:
I WILL GO to d guest room lock d door(so she wont stab me in my sleep) nd sleep lyk dere is no tomorrow

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Come's Back From Work Just To Meet You Wife Like This What Will You Do? by Sexxkillz: 8:35pm On Dec 04, 2016
Walk away forever.

5 Likes

Re: If You Come's Back From Work Just To Meet You Wife Like This What Will You Do? by herzern1(m): 8:35pm On Dec 04, 2016
Join them of course....

Twosome is a wonderful experience....

Oh yhu said wife!!.....Call my lawyer to file a divorce suit!!....
Re: If You Come's Back From Work Just To Meet You Wife Like This What Will You Do? by JahnFarai(m): 8:36pm On Dec 04, 2016
Throw her out nd never accept her again.
Re: If You Come's Back From Work Just To Meet You Wife Like This What Will You Do? by Nobody: 8:40pm On Dec 04, 2016
could that be possible
Re: If You Come's Back From Work Just To Meet You Wife Like This What Will You Do? by Chrisrare: 8:43pm On Dec 04, 2016
Nobody's perfect. I'll forgive her if she's remorseful.

5 Likes

Re: If You Come's Back From Work Just To Meet You Wife Like This What Will You Do? by Batlan01: 8:49pm On Dec 04, 2016
after the guy has left, I'll call my "Wife" and ask her wah I didnt do right that warranted that.. If she tells the truth fyn and if nt well, cool... #Gentleman

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Come's Back From Work Just To Meet You Wife Like This What Will You Do? by Gloria3389(f): 8:58pm On Dec 04, 2016
I saw something on instagram about this and I so much love the guy's reaction. .you know what?
he invited the wife of the guy caught with his own wife over and banged her at gun point in front of the two infidels
case closed!

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Come's Back From Work Just To Meet You Wife Like This What Will You Do? by Muoweta: 9:27pm On Dec 04, 2016
Watch this movie n you'll be better adviced. I guess its same movie d poster above me is talking about

1 Like

Re: If You Come's Back From Work Just To Meet You Wife Like This What Will You Do? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Dec 04, 2016
Gloria3389:
I saw something on instagram about this and I so much love the guy's reaction. .you know what?
he invited the wife of the guy caught with his own wife over and banged her at gun point in front of the two infidels
case closed!

Now,that's rape.

9 Likes

Re: If You Come's Back From Work Just To Meet You Wife Like This What Will You Do? by jaido09: 11:15pm On Dec 04, 2016
2, 3 & 4 grin
Re: If You Come's Back From Work Just To Meet You Wife Like This What Will You Do? by Nobody: 11:18pm On Dec 04, 2016
ItsTheBachelor:

Now,that's rape.
yer right lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: If You Come's Back From Work Just To Meet You Wife Like This What Will You Do? by Idydarling(f): 11:35pm On Dec 04, 2016
Gloria3389:
case closed!
baddest
Re: If You Come's Back From Work Just To Meet You Wife Like This What Will You Do? by Austin198(m): 11:37pm On Dec 04, 2016
Sexxkillz:
Walk away forever.
lol.....shayo na d best option ooo
Re: If You Come's Back From Work Just To Meet You Wife Like This What Will You Do? by Yeligray(m): 12:01am On Dec 05, 2016
I will walk away. But if she is sorry abt wat she has done i will forgive her aftaol...|luv_covereth_everything|.

2 Likes

Re: If You Come's Back From Work Just To Meet You Wife Like This What Will You Do? by Onechancearmy(m): 12:30am On Dec 05, 2016
Muoweta:
Watch this movie n you'll be better adviced. I guess its same movie d poster above me is talking about

Its a substandard film.

2 Likes

Re: If You Come's Back From Work Just To Meet You Wife Like This What Will You Do? by malton: 5:02am On Dec 05, 2016
No. 2.

After which I'll pop champagne and go about my normal activity as if nothing happened.

Nothing really surprises me about people - this shouldn't be an exception.

I ain't got time for drama. The silent treatment she'll get will be enough signal of my disapproval.

That way, I'll have peace of mind not having to think about the worst she could do.

But like joke, she won't realize she she begins packing her things out of the house. Unless if all she needs is a room mate.
Re: If You Come's Back From Work Just To Meet You Wife Like This What Will You Do? by Zeinymira(f): 6:26am On Dec 05, 2016
Gloria3389:
case closed!

And this makes sense to you?

1 Like

Re: If You Come's Back From Work Just To Meet You Wife Like This What Will You Do? by dingbang(m): 6:32am On Dec 05, 2016
Gloria3389

Dat thing u read on instagram is bae! kiss
Re: If You Come's Back From Work Just To Meet You Wife Like This What Will You Do? by Nobody: 6:57am On Dec 05, 2016
which one be "come's back"....?
Re: If You Come's Back From Work Just To Meet You Wife Like This What Will You Do? by Numeroun: 7:29am On Dec 05, 2016
Jst walk away. Seen this vehicle wit 19 solid speakers, its awesome http://www.bolgtom-auto.com/2016/11/2017-lexus-lx-570.html
Re: If You Come's Back From Work Just To Meet You Wife Like This What Will You Do? by Mimisboygreat: 7:30am On Dec 05, 2016
This answers the question

2 Likes

Re: If You Come's Back From Work Just To Meet You Wife Like This What Will You Do? by Nobody: 7:58am On Dec 05, 2016
Re: If You Come's Back From Work Just To Meet You Wife Like This What Will You Do? by AnusOdourInhaler: 8:03am On Dec 05, 2016
I'll take my leave.. Ain't risking jail time for a hoe..

2 Likes

Re: If You Come's Back From Work Just To Meet You Wife Like This What Will You Do? by UIA04(f): 8:22am On Dec 05, 2016
Gloria3389:
case closed!
So if u Were the innocent wife youlld want to be banged because of ur husbands sin

Shio

1 Like

Re: If You Come's Back From Work Just To Meet You Wife Like This What Will You Do? by somehowpenis(m): 8:43am On Dec 05, 2016
I will take a picture of both of them, if the man who she was sleeping with is married I will give his wife the picture, and make every move to sleep with her, if it works out fine, if it doesn't then good.. I will forgive my wife tho, convince her on a need for us to get a private quiet divorce, so that she won't be embarrassed.. then I will tell her she shouldn't leave the house, that the divorce is just a temporary one, till I am able to forgive her fully.. Her guilt will pretty much make her agree to anything I ask of her within that period.. after the quiet divorce, I will keep banging her like no man's buisness, enjoying her in every way possible while wasting her time, I would low key too search for a new relationship with another lady, when things get extremely serious between me and my new lady, I will then humiliate my ex wife out from my life, smashing her hopes and dreams of a redemption, make her feel used and dumped... and I will have my Quiet divorce documents as proof and backup if any legal move is taken by her.. nonsense angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Come's Back From Work Just To Meet You Wife Like This What Will You Do? by MyGeneration(m): 2:01pm On Dec 05, 2016
I would walk down stairs seat and watch tv like nothing happened.
Then when the man goes out, i ask her for my meal, when she brings it we wud talk like nothing happened.
I would sleep in the sitting room.
When am getting ready to leave for work i would politely tell her to join me. I wud drive her to sars office tell dem to arrest her nd pay them to torture her for one week.
After dat i wud cm back release her settle d sars men and drive her back to her fathers house.

She wont touch one thing as shes going i wud carry all her clothes to an orphanage and dash it to them.
Re: If You Come's Back From Work Just To Meet You Wife Like This What Will You Do? by MyGeneration(m): 2:03pm On Dec 05, 2016
somehowpenis:
I will take a picture of both of them, if the man who she was sleeping with is married I will give his wife the picture, and make every move to sleep with her, if it works out fine, if it doesn't then good.. I will forgive my wife tho, convince her on a need for us to get a private quiet divorce, so that she won't be embarrassed.. then I will tell her she shouldn't leave the house, that the divorce is just a temporary one, till I am able to forgive her fully.. Her guilt will pretty much make her agree to anything I ask of her within that period.. after the quiet divorce, I will keep banging her like no man's buisness, enjoying her in every way possible while wasting her time, I would low key too search for a new relationship with another lady, when things get extremely serious between me and my new lady, I will then humiliate my ex wife out from my life, smashing her hopes and dreams of a redemption, make her feel used and dumped... and I will have my Quiet divorce documents as proof and backup if any legal move is taken by her.. nonsense angry
LoL... dz one is strong.

If u ve never cheated on her b4 i support u.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Body On This Instagram Model Is Causing Confusion Among Men / Halfricanadian Enter Here / This Is What Usually Happen When You Don't Take Care Of Girlfriend(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.