Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,000 members, 7,806,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:48 AM

11-year-old Girl With Massive Boobs In Sierra Leone Undergoes Surgery (PHOTOS) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 11-year-old Girl With Massive Boobs In Sierra Leone Undergoes Surgery (PHOTOS) (94280 Views)

FG Shuts Down Med Contour Plastic Surgery Facility After Botched Surgery (photos / Kenyan Man With Biggest Manhood Undergoes Surgery (Photos) / 11-Year-Old Girl With Massive Boobs In Sierra Leone Cries For Help (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11-year-old Girl With Massive Boobs In Sierra Leone Undergoes Surgery (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 11:00am On Jul 04, 2017
Kingbuhari:
this girl no get common sense, see wetin celebrities dey pay thousands of dollars to get, now she come get free large bosom with out paying any surgeon for breast enlargement, noe she go remove am, she deserve a hot slap
You sound super ignorant though...like seriously
Re: 11-year-old Girl With Massive Boobs In Sierra Leone Undergoes Surgery (PHOTOS) by OgaBuhari: 6:11pm On Jul 10, 2017
Omotolaprisca:

You sound super ignorant though...like seriously
I doubt if you're the cute ebony lady on your profile
Re: 11-year-old Girl With Massive Boobs In Sierra Leone Undergoes Surgery (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 9:38am On Jul 12, 2017
OgaBuhari:
I doubt if you're the cute ebony lady on your profile
That's probably the type of sh*t you do honey...not me smiley
Re: 11-year-old Girl With Massive Boobs In Sierra Leone Undergoes Surgery (PHOTOS) by OgaBuhari: 10:31am On Jul 13, 2017
Omotolaprisca:

That's probably the type of sh*t you do honey...not me smiley
ok so can I get to know the dazzling cutie on your dp? Please
Re: 11-year-old Girl With Massive Boobs In Sierra Leone Undergoes Surgery (PHOTOS) by bobbygkmc(m): 10:08am On Aug 04, 2017
the stitching was done poorly.
Re: 11-year-old Girl With Massive Boobs In Sierra Leone Undergoes Surgery (PHOTOS) by Favmil101(m): 9:07am On Jan 05, 2018
so many cases embarassedso many cases
Re: 11-year-old Girl With Massive Boobs In Sierra Leone Undergoes Surgery (PHOTOS) by Emcykay: 4:16am On Feb 16, 2018
I wish you quick recovery
Re: 11-year-old Girl With Massive Boobs In Sierra Leone Undergoes Surgery (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Feb 16, 2018
optional1:
It is well with her...

Those NL guys wey no dey take their eyes see boobs hope una dey see dis one bah...
. And those ones that say all girls with slippers boobs are loose
Re: 11-year-old Girl With Massive Boobs In Sierra Leone Undergoes Surgery (PHOTOS) by bobbygkmc(m): 12:13pm On Feb 20, 2018
The stitch job is so ugly! They should have gotten better cosmetic surgeons. Smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Coronavirus In Nigeria: FCT, 8 States At High Risk - WHO / How Can Lime Be Used For Weight Loss? / Erm, They Now Sell This In Public In Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.