Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,863 members, 7,802,770 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:12 PM

Photos: Young Pilot Makes His Mum Cry As He Flies Her From Lagos To Kano - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Photos: Young Pilot Makes His Mum Cry As He Flies Her From Lagos To Kano (48470 Views)

Adeola Ogunmola Sowemimo Flies Boeing 787 Dreamliner Aircraft / Young Man Flies First Flight As Airline Pilot With His Parents On Board. Photos / Nigerian University Dropout Who Became A Pilot Flies Mum (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Young Pilot Makes His Mum Cry As He Flies Her From Lagos To Kano by oluwasegun400: 9:03pm On Dec 04, 2016
Must have been a proud moment for both mother and son.

he share this Photos on his Twitter page and Caption it With

' Just had the best flight of my life. Had the opportunity to fly my mum from lagos to kano ! She actually cried'

Source: http://www.flexygist.com/2016/12/04/photos-young-pilot-makes-his-mum-cry-as-he-flies-her-from-lagos-to-kano/

Lalasticlala, Mynd44

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Young Pilot Makes His Mum Cry As He Flies Her From Lagos To Kano by ammyluv2002(f): 9:04pm On Dec 04, 2016
Beautiful

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Young Pilot Makes His Mum Cry As He Flies Her From Lagos To Kano by ojun50(m): 9:06pm On Dec 04, 2016
Eya mama doh

11 Likes

Re: Photos: Young Pilot Makes His Mum Cry As He Flies Her From Lagos To Kano by yarimo(m): 9:17pm On Dec 04, 2016
Op where is the cry? Me I no see anything cry undecided

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Young Pilot Makes His Mum Cry As He Flies Her From Lagos To Kano by decatalyst(m): 9:29pm On Dec 04, 2016
May God empower us to make our loved ones shed tears of joy and celebration. grin

167 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photos: Young Pilot Makes His Mum Cry As He Flies Her From Lagos To Kano by Nutase: 9:34pm On Dec 04, 2016
kiss
Re: Photos: Young Pilot Makes His Mum Cry As He Flies Her From Lagos To Kano by AfroMighty(m): 9:39pm On Dec 04, 2016
I pray one day my parents will proudly touch me and tell the whole world this is our son

92 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Photos: Young Pilot Makes His Mum Cry As He Flies Her From Lagos To Kano by Vision4God: 9:40pm On Dec 04, 2016
Joy of a mother smiley

6 Likes

Re: Photos: Young Pilot Makes His Mum Cry As He Flies Her From Lagos To Kano by emekachimek: 10:43pm On Dec 04, 2016
Good son. Keep it up. Mamas are priceless

7 Likes

Re: Photos: Young Pilot Makes His Mum Cry As He Flies Her From Lagos To Kano by gqboyy(m): 11:21pm On Dec 04, 2016
tears of happiness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos: Young Pilot Makes His Mum Cry As He Flies Her From Lagos To Kano by warribloood: 6:53am On Dec 05, 2016
my parents thinks am not good enough.. fact is They are ashamed of me... They say am weak.. disappointed.. especially my dad.. comparing me with other people's children wishing They were me.. Because am different.... though have recently let them down... but i know one day... it's all about making the money.right. i will get it soonest not later. Even If it means on my last breath

153 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Photos: Young Pilot Makes His Mum Cry As He Flies Her From Lagos To Kano by frizzy092(m): 6:53am On Dec 05, 2016
I no see any cry na bros grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos: Young Pilot Makes His Mum Cry As He Flies Her From Lagos To Kano by Ayoswit(f): 6:53am On Dec 05, 2016
k
Re: Photos: Young Pilot Makes His Mum Cry As He Flies Her From Lagos To Kano by Chocogold: 6:54am On Dec 05, 2016
What a precious moment!!!!i just love impressing own mum too everytime...They are the best gift from God.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Young Pilot Makes His Mum Cry As He Flies Her From Lagos To Kano by soldadoe(m): 6:54am On Dec 05, 2016
Good....mama loves u
Re: Photos: Young Pilot Makes His Mum Cry As He Flies Her From Lagos To Kano by princeakins(m): 6:54am On Dec 05, 2016
Even ma head swell..

Sweet mother.. I long to surprise ma mom too in a very special way.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Young Pilot Makes His Mum Cry As He Flies Her From Lagos To Kano by philantoxx(m): 6:54am On Dec 05, 2016
Ok
Re: Photos: Young Pilot Makes His Mum Cry As He Flies Her From Lagos To Kano by NIGHTMAREOO7: 6:54am On Dec 05, 2016
Cry cry mummy tongue
Re: Photos: Young Pilot Makes His Mum Cry As He Flies Her From Lagos To Kano by Obito555(m): 6:55am On Dec 05, 2016
Tears of joy
Re: Photos: Young Pilot Makes His Mum Cry As He Flies Her From Lagos To Kano by Eibams60(m): 6:55am On Dec 05, 2016
I gbadu d boi sha

1 Like

Re: Photos: Young Pilot Makes His Mum Cry As He Flies Her From Lagos To Kano by saxwizard(m): 6:55am On Dec 05, 2016
emotional

mummy wait for it amm gonna make u proud

yours sincerely

your son

1 Like

Re: Photos: Young Pilot Makes His Mum Cry As He Flies Her From Lagos To Kano by freshness2020: 6:55am On Dec 05, 2016
Goose bumps.
Re: Photos: Young Pilot Makes His Mum Cry As He Flies Her From Lagos To Kano by themosthigh: 6:55am On Dec 05, 2016
I was just thinking that they should crash and die like those footballers but I say God forgive me and clean up my mind. Don't wanna be a wizard no more but the avian spirit will not leave me alone.
Satan please I don't want to serve you anymore, am I the only person you saw embarassed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Young Pilot Makes His Mum Cry As He Flies Her From Lagos To Kano by Nobody: 6:56am On Dec 05, 2016
I see no tears tho

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Young Pilot Makes His Mum Cry As He Flies Her From Lagos To Kano by Zealoy(m): 6:56am On Dec 05, 2016
Na even co-pilot self

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Photos: Young Pilot Makes His Mum Cry As He Flies Her From Lagos To Kano by johnstar(m): 6:56am On Dec 05, 2016
K
Re: Photos: Young Pilot Makes His Mum Cry As He Flies Her From Lagos To Kano by Estimable(m): 6:56am On Dec 05, 2016
Ndi Chelsea, una good morning again ooo, na so we go dey do am grin

7 Likes

Re: Photos: Young Pilot Makes His Mum Cry As He Flies Her From Lagos To Kano by crazygod(m): 6:56am On Dec 05, 2016
I can relate. I remember the first time I drove my late dad in my first car, Pops said 'I'm proud to be sitting at the back seat of my son's car.' M head swell eh...... R.I.P Dad. Luv u too much.

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos: Young Pilot Makes His Mum Cry As He Flies Her From Lagos To Kano by naijamall: 6:57am On Dec 05, 2016
lovely
Re: Photos: Young Pilot Makes His Mum Cry As He Flies Her From Lagos To Kano by Opistorincos(m): 7:00am On Dec 05, 2016
grin
Re: Photos: Young Pilot Makes His Mum Cry As He Flies Her From Lagos To Kano by hazyfm1: 7:01am On Dec 05, 2016
cool stuff
Re: Photos: Young Pilot Makes His Mum Cry As He Flies Her From Lagos To Kano by nwajesus12(m): 7:02am On Dec 05, 2016
warribloood:
my parents thinks am not good enough.. fact is They are ashamed of me... especially my dad.. comparing me with other people's children wishing They were me.. Because am different.... though have recently let them down... but i know one day... it's all about making the money.. i will get it soonest not later. Even If it means selling my soul
onu mmadu abughi onu chukwu oo..onu mmadu abughi onu muo,...my guy TRUST GOD,HAKUNA MATATA

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Much Does First Bank Pay Her Contract Staff? / HND Certificate: An Embarrassment? / Where Can A Zoologist Or Parasitologist Work In Nigeria?(HELP)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.